Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,457 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (50419 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2012
chronique:

God bless u my brother. May you live long.
Ami Ami Ami Ami Ami Ami chei nna ehn....Oruko Jeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssuuuuuuuuuuu!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2012
dawealth: Baby i need u nw. I reside in Awka. Call me on 07035769784
you de learn work for awka ni?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2012
I'm attracted 2guys with Pink lips, 6ft and above tall, nice hair cut and neat clothes, 6 pax, rich, hey u guys are talking about me,no need 2sta here, just come ovr here......
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

did I hear u say science
Which science is that brother ?
na palasa science na. Science is science.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2012
maxwello.yg:
I'm attracted 2guys with Pink lips, 6ft and above tall, nice hair cut and neat clothes, 6 pax, rich, hey u guys are talking about me,no need 2sta here, just come ovr here......
are you male or female?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by laykhorn(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
Okworigeorge: ...dey luv 6 packs? Tank God i protected mine with some fat
mad guy! Lmao... I'm sure my parents in d dining just behind me here are thinking 'whats d matter with him, is he outta his senses'
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Dermie: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Nyc 1...
ItsModella: at least a six zero account
dark skinned with dimples and 6 packs...
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Look at my moniker, I deserve a model as my guy.

When I think of more, I'll be back...peace out.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by hornyman(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Fucck d 6 packs shit, and all d oda qualities u are talking about on here that can't possibly put food on d table n can't obviously get girls anywhere.... The number one quality gals seek is a wealthy man, then if u are able to fucck dem well. If you possess both qualities then u are gud to go n gals will flock u.. No relationship can't work if money n able to sex good is absent. You can be embarrass by girls if u are a broke assss n can't possibly fucck well. Get dat doe guys n work on ur sexxx drive. But if u are just handsome, tall, possess 12 packs etc lol, they may still find u attractive at first but they sure gone fucck around n kip on wit d relationship or even dump u if they notice u aint got the doe and can't possibly fucck dem to stupor. That's what girls want!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
I see some guys getting angry because of what MOST ladies in this thread say they want in a guy....Lol Guys pls relax jare! Remember this is nairaland where any PLAIN JANE can come and say whatever because they know we cant follow it up! Anyways, if you guys will LISTEN i will advise you all to go and MAKE PLENTY MONEY! Ofcourse ladies reading this post will discredit what i just said, but the truth is MONEY makes you attractive to women! Though not all women but MAJORITY(which includes girl that work sef) are attracted if a man has money and like we all know MAJORITY wins! Just an example why MONEY is the MAIN thing. How many of you know ikechukwu uche(super eagles striker) i remember i saw this dude at an event last year. Oh boy, the dude is almost a DWARF and an average dresser he doesnt have ''6 packs'' and all those other ''Bull$hit'' ladies here are saying but if you all see this babe he came with to the event, OLUWA O! she looks and have a 'juicy' body just like NICKI MINAJ no joke! Immediately ikechukwu uche stepped into the event with her, they were the cynosure of all eyes! i noticed how guys even married men where drooling at that babe mennnnn.........is not just that girl o, later i got to understand he(ike uche) stays near a friend's house and my friend told me what i saw was ''small'' that different pretty women come to look for him(ike uche) in his house steady! Now you guys ask yourselves what do you think is at work here if its not ikechukwu uche's MONEY AND FAME! So you see guys DONT BE DECIEVED just go and MAKE MONEY then MOST ladies will 'automatically' find you attractive cheesy

Also note if you are in university, MONEY will get you girls but if you dont have plenty money then just try to be a 'first class' student and watch how girls will throw themselves CHEAPLY at you tongue am talking from experiencecheesy

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by semochendo1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
u dt mentioned sex got the post wrong>> d question is what attracted them> I think neatness and d liveliness of d guy's company does
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
Whobedatte: No mind am , Egocentric self centred BITCH, as if im possess the brains of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Braveness of Mary Slessor, tenacity of Susan rice, and the patience of Mitchelle Obama. Mtchew

You are a person!

Why do you need to insult her for her preference?

Cretin!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by clemz85(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
now i see why lots of guyz live so fake,
i see why guyz can't do with 1 lady becuase ladies flocks around him for having fronting fake qualities,
i see why divorce and regret is trailing new marriages,
most of all i see why a lot of aged ladies are unmarried.

eyez sees the appearrance but only time sees the quality.

hhmmmm! so this is why ladies wake-up into reality so late

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2012
12 inches!:
I have said it and will always say it. Women want jst 3 things.
1. Money
2. Good Sex
3. Stability/security.
See, the 6 pack they're talking about is related to a guy being physically FIT which in their dumb minds they believe will make the man romantic or good in bed. And confidence is tied to Money. Or have u ever seen a range rover sport driving, 3 bedroom flat living, H&C shirt wearing and lagos big boy that will not appear confident in a woman's eyes? And stability is they want to have u all to themselves no external competition. But the thing is when u meet criteria one and two u become attractive to ALL girls, suddenly realize you can have almost ANY girl and then the competition starts. I rest my case.

fellis:

Why do you hate women so much?

His list is really a variant of mine. He is right.

https://www.nairaland.com/1092778/how-does-aging-affect-love/4#13071399
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
12 inches!:

I dnt hate women so much. Far from it. I jst think they can be illogical e.g equating 6 pack to being good in bed, equating money and comfort to happiness etc. These things are unrelated. Many women eventually wake up and smell the coffee sha. Once they take the 9 month road and start backing their first bab,. they begin to understand that relationship is not about me, me , me. It's also about responsibility and commitment, hardwork, tolerance and other things like that.

The really are mostly only like that when they are jejune and at their aesthetic peak.

Some scream 6-packs because they think they are getting back at men for putting pressure on the female gender to be very good looking. I don't believe most of them for a second. Physical attribute is nice to them but not a priority.

https://www.nairaland.com/405445/ladies-arrange-order-preferred-attributes

Never believe what women generally say, observe what they do generally and you have a better chance. Most are just habitual fibbers that fib even to themselves convincingly. The same girl that will viciously tell you A today and she will never do B, will be the one doing B and have nothing of A.

12 inches!:

I actually love women oooo....If not that I was a bit on the quiet and reserved side, I would be a voracious womanizer. lol. I've got my many good sides though.
PS: I'll try and reduce the anti-women comments but you guys can jst get so illogical and emotional with ur thots that it gets to me. We good?

Thank God, I am not quiet and reserved. cheesy cool
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by lanrei(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
::Andrew:::
I do both. male, female. sometimes sheep, goat even camel grin grin grin

guy i lv ur style, cary go

u go like am... birds of a feather
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sagamite:

His list is really a variant of mine. He is right.

https://www.nairaland.com/1092778/how-does-aging-affect-love/4#13071399

Of course you would support any post that potrays women as superficial and insensible.

There are more things that women want from men. A good character for example. Also, money is not a must for all women. Some women are actually quite content to be with a man of modest means and to grow with him (materially) after they get married.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by phineboy1pimple(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO! ItsModella and everyone that quoted her made this thread so much fun. I almost peed on myself when a guy said, "beware of ritualists" HAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin

Yea! Saw that too...
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Limaoscar: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
Am supprised no one has mentioned 6 packs here

anyway I have 2

Like 2 bags rite?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by stallion2: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tall, handsome, six packs, Rich, bmw with alloy wheel is attractive to me. grin grin grin grin

oooh I forgot pink lips. grin
if you no carefuul, them go pieces your heart
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by zuchyblink(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
naija girls! After saying all these they will go for jerks.i don't listen to what girls say,i watch what they do.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
fellis:
Of course you would support any post that potrays women as superficial and insensible.

There are more things that women want from men. A good character for example. Also, money is not a must for all women. Some women are actually quite content to be with a man of modest means and to grow with him (materially) after they get married.

Nah! I support any post that potrays women as women and objectively. No sugar-coating or arsse-kissing.

Yes, women do crave emotional security as the most cherished attribute of a guy but the reality is that the financials is a strong tool to attract and encourage them to explore if you have the good character they are looking for. Especially the most attractive girls. So money does counts.

Money suggests high intellect, helps dress sense, provides fun & comfort, gives power and helps a man develop confidence and swagger. All attributes that are very attractive to women. So women do love money.

I don't look down on them for that and I have never done. That is why when girls on NL turn and tell me "don't complain/be offended when women go after you for money", I tell them I have never done that before.

Lets face the facts.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
zuchyblink: naija girls! After saying all these they will go for jerks.i don't listen to what girls say,i watch what they do.

You are a smart one!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by captalex(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella: at least a six zero account
dark skinned with dimples and 6 packs...
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Look at my moniker, I deserve a model as my guy.

When I think of more, I'll be back...peace out.

You go grow white hair o, possess some of those qualities you mentioned ,but not so sure i would want to be attached to your kind.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by SkyRider1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
dorcaspedia: i love guys that are natural... i mean those that come the way they are..........

Ones that are nakeddd?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sagamite:
Nah! I support any post that potrays women as women and objectively. No sugar-coating or arsse-kissing.
Yes, women do crave emotional security as the most cherished attribute of a guy but the reality is that the financials is a strong tool to attract and encourage them to explore if you have the good character they are looking for. Especially the most attractive girls. So money does counts.
Money suggests high intellect, helps dress sense, provides fun & comfort, gives power and helps a man develop confidence and swagger. All attributes that are very attractive to women. So women do love money.
I don't look down on them for that and I have never done. That is why when girls on NL turn and tell me "don't complain/be offended when women go after you for money", I tell them I have never done that before.

Lets face the facts.

You seem to have your mind firmly set on what you think women are like. It's ok, you're entitled to your opinions and I can't force you to change them.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by agabaI23(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
mimifonwon:

my sister u r funny, but when you wrote that this came to my mind..- lmaoo ..am so bad i dont want to be right. This the pic that was in my dorm final year. lmaooo ...one word. HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Nne, I dikwa Hot too. Imi gi di egwu. I butere imi ndi fula nne gi ochee
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
captalex:

You go grow white hair o, possess some of those qualities you mentioned ,but not so sure i would want to be attached to your kind.
Shut up!! Ewure like you dey form fyne boy!! See ur mouth like, "I wouldn't want to be attached to your kind". Trust me "her kind" no dey ur level! U better vote her in the next Miss NL contest wink grin
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by UncleJJ(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
[size=16pt]ARROGANCE. PRIDE. CONFIDENCE. BALLZ

any of the above will do![/size] cool

[size=13pt]PS - IF YOUR AVERAGE LOOKING AND WELL GROOMED - LEARN TO IGNORE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN !!!
WORKS FOR 3 OUT OF 5 TIMES[/size]

COS, the 1st thing a pretty girl does, when she enter's a public place is look for admirer's. She only wants the one , who's better than her.

Women, secretly admire intelligence but translate it to wealth and good looks

But wealth, good looks, proper grooming, manners are all subliminal signs of intelligence.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
fellis:

You seem to have your mind firmly set on what you think women are like. It's ok, you're entitled to your opinions and I can't force you to change them.

I have a PhD in Womantology!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: i dont know about anyother person but for me,
the following are the main things that attracts me to a man

a committed child of God
always neatly dressed( may not have much cloth, but the one he has are quality ones)
humble and teachable
some what handsome but not fat or potbellied
slow to speak and speaks wisely.

unfortunately, i had a very good paltonic friends that possed all the qualities upto 80% but one thinmg we cant get together is cos he is deeply commited into Jehova witness, so bad.

i had another one but learnt that the 3rd one was pretence.
what if he is liberal, athiest or agnostic but has all other qualities.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by weldyhat(f): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
I'm attracted to light skinned guys,he doesn't have to be tall,but down to earth n has a free mind will do the magic,very focused as well. I cud be wit any guy but not a fat dude,it won't work,I hate the odour that comes with the fat, I had a fat dude as a supposed boyfriend,just this once I was willing to overlook that but his intension where totally wrong so I let him go.
I love guys that are not afraid to express their feelings.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tall, handsome, six packs, Rich, bmw with alloy wheel is attractive to me. grin grin grin grin

oooh I forgot pink lips. grin
Gay

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.