Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83830 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
sorry to say this but as long as donziko is ok , i have no more problem with chibuzor , i have said this right from the start .
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
This thing be like film...i swear..
Any producer here?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lol! They think donziko is dead or....??
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
aieromon:

Hi,boss. There's something I would like to discuss with you. Feel free to send a mail to aieromon(at)rome(dot)com.

Thanks

Hv done dat!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Ikoniko(f): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Your conscience has finally prick u to tell us d truth. As earliar stated n agreed by u, u should be ban from NL for life chibuzor
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
dabrake:
You don sharp sharp craw conclusion. bros, how far you nah?

bit to be sincere, i feel bad for the dude, watching people tarnish his image make my heart grow cold and numb

Lemme guess, u feel bad for him cos he's 'responsible-looking' ba?

I for one cnt be bothered. We all have a choice in life and wht u choose may make or mar ur life, which as for ogbeni chibuzor has marred his. He's been enjoyin d fruits of his past scams nd nw karma has caught up wit him. I jst hope and pray d affected persons get justice.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
adewasco2k: The good thing now is...i am very sure Donziko is alright with that email he sent to Surveyprof somedays back...he obviously traveled to the village where he can hardly get an internet....i guess he was trying to log on nairaland this morning...thats why you saw the last login to be this morning.

yea...yea even we in urban area are having difficulties with our service providers.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by wowo2: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
I don read read read ...I laughed and laughed and laughed.
biz4naija, graduate of unilag? or Aluu ex-resident?
I bow for you o....remember God dey
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Enenu1(f): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Pls anyone dat has the OP acct number shud pls post it here. With dat we can trace his next of kin, am willing to make that contribution.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
donziko: sir please post them lets see...if possible their contacts

Err, much as I agree with this guy getting his just deserts, posting pictures of his parents, wife, sister and possibly children is wrong, regardless of the amount of money involved. He's a grown man, and not the responsibility of his parents.

It would also help if the OP posted a screenshot of his phone, showing the text he received where he says the seller was pleading with him, and apologizing for the way things had turned out.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dabrake(m): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
why am I receiving this error message while trying to view his site or did he . . .?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Tinynita(f): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

Donziko actually mailed me, and dis are is words alright sir,i will do that as soon as i can,cuz the problem is that am
travelling out of the state by this time tomorrow and will not be back
till next year...i will try my best to do it when i get back.

I forgot to bring it on board!
finally u need beating bt i wuld spare u bcoz of d gud work
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doopsy(f): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
This is super story,Ogbeni chibuzor,my candid advice to you is clear your name and move on in a honest manner cos this your kobo kobo scamming is disgusting..don't try this in the states,cos your first attempt dem go catch you..you go wear orange so tey u no go know any other color...childish business man wiv mumu seminar.. angry07063594702
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Opoki(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
It was so funny when i was scamed by Bright Esuike and Oyelami Hammed Adewale some years ago.
I later knew that hammed stays in a neighborhood, i got to know through his number i saved on my fone, i downloaded WhatApp and saw his profile picture, i walked up to him, produced the teller and some nasty mails he sent to me afterward and he went down on his kneels. I forgive him as i hope God forgives him.
I feel for Gbolar guy shaar.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Siena:

Err, much as I agree with this guy getting his just deserts, posting pictures of his parents, wife, sister and possibly children is wrong, regardless of the amount of money involved. He's a grown man, and not the responsibility of his parents.

It would also help if the OP posted a screenshot of his phone, showing the text he received where he says the seller was pleading with him, and apologizing for the way things had turned out.

You're right, I felt that way too, despite I hv all his details, including dat of family members.

As per the screenshot of Donzito's phone, regarding the sms Chibuzor Eze sent to him pleading, I do not think, it will be necessay any longer, reasons are that Chibuzor Eze has agreeded to the fact that he did received the sum of thirty thousand naira from Donzito, and Chibuzor Eze as @ friday last week paid back the monies, and that case has been closed.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by samnugba(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
^^that Bright whatever guy almost dupe me too!but I got myself thinking that what if this ends to be a scam, who do I arrest?my FIREFOX?! hahahaha
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by manny4life(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Damn, where have been this while? I've only started and it's getting interesting. Grabbing popcorn and soda, and enjoying this wonderful thread. grin grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DarkKnight1: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
I believe it takes about 48 hours for someone to be declared missing.Does any1 have details of the whereabouts of donziko.

Its quite strange that he has not come back to comment.Am very sure he would have made a comment if Chibuzor did not pay him.So why the silence now?Or has he been kidnapped by Chibuzor?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dljbd1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Opoki: It was so funny when i was scamed by Bright Esuike and Oyelami Hammed Adewale some years ago.
I later knew that hammed stays in a neighborhood, i got to know through his number i saved on my fone, i downloaded WhatApp and saw his profile picture, i walked up to him, produced the teller and some nasty mails he sent to me afterward and he went down on his kneels. I forgive him as i hope God forgives him.
I feel for Gbolar guy shaar.

This is certainly a small world and balance must be maintained one way or another. Whoever tries to distort this balance is to his/her own peril. Knowing this fact, yet some people make it their life-goals and ambitions to cheat other people (the government for example). If you don't pay for it now, certain one of your linage would! That's life...no be swear. Study history...it's real

Am off 2bed!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Chinwem(f): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Interested in seeing how this ends.

Why don't they make this thread stick so it doesnt slide down into oblivion............especially the front page one if possible.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SamAfrik(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wow finished reading finally, pg 0 - 38!
Onatisi, survey prof, 4 bobo etc I salute u'l.
You took ds case so personal wc is beta than 'e no concern me' attitude of naija pple. This is sure d thread of d year.
Good luck 2 Gbola.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SamAfrik(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
SurveyProf deserves a political office. If all politicians can relently work & take other pple's probs personal like prof did today... NIGERIA would sure be d best nation in Africa.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Abeg I don tire to read , abah since morning before I go church, the page was 20, now na 38, abeg aneg...
All I can say is chibuzor is a bloody scammer and I hope he rots in jail soon.
But then again, that useless bright esuike that stole peopl's money is still living large. I just don't know what's happening o. I pray they are both caught...
@the new guy that lost 95k, truth is, just as he used your money to pay up don issac, he's gonna use some1 else's money to pay you up. I just wish nigerians were not gullible and had little or no greed in their hearts
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SamAfrik(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
SurveyProf deserves a political office. If all politicians can relently work & take other pple's probs personal like prof did today... NIGERIA would sure be d best nation in Africa.
Weldone to all those interested in ds case.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by penzino(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
SamAfrik: Wow finished reading finally, pg 0 - 38!
Onatisi, survey prof, 4 bobo etc I salute u'l.
You took ds case so personal wc is beta than 'e no concern me' attitude of naija pple. This is sure d thread of d year.
Good luck 2 Gbola.
yea, kudos to the men of VALOUR, soldiers of fortune who fought relentlesly for Donziko, goodluck to Gbola..... Buh e neva end oooo, donziko must come out and confirm his payment and Gbola too, no worry we no go sleep......... Nd God Almighty will not sleep, HE sees everything that transpires, and EZE, ''THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN'' dnt forget this saying......... Over and out!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Btw is it true that chibuzor kidnapped don issac the original poster and has used him for christmas ritual purposes when he agreed to meet him one on one? OMG cheesy

Pls you people should look for the OP o as I believe chibuzor eze has added kidnapping and murder to his already established yahoo yahoo business.
Chibuzor, if you are reading this, Bleep you and your modafucking mama!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by zubino(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Wow I ve never used the amount of time I put into this thread at a stretch before. Well its a pity the name chibuzor eze will always remind of scamming. I really want to thank poster and all those that worked had to ensure his money is recovered. Many of us have learnt from this experience, I wish the last guy best of luck. As for me, I walk to shops or malls to get whatever I need at any point in time as long as my cash is available. I,m the last man that will trust my money into an alien(naija man) hand. He has to be my friend or brother to achieve that. Na waoo for some nigerians that fail to understand that good name is better than silver and naira. Kudos to guys that made it happen, we are proud of u guys. I almost started believing Chibuzor at a time, but thank God the truth came out finally. Goodmorning guys.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kalufelix(m): 12:05am On Dec 24, 2012
Dopefiend: On donziko's saga.....

Donziko could be in a rural place where netwrk or internet connectivity is difficult. Or worse, he cud have ben kindnapped. @Obiscolly can u do us all a favor and munch the text donziko sent to u? Or better stil use anoda fone to take a pic of dat fone displayin d text msg. Incase obiscolly dosnt see this, can any1 following him on here snd this to him? Thank you
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 1920MaMa: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2012
mrkels: Abeg I don tire to read , abah since morning before I go church, the page was 20, now na 38, abeg aneg...
All I can say is chibuzor is a bloody scammer and I hope he rots in jail soon.
But then again, that useless bright esuike that stole peopl's money is still living large. I just don't know what's happening o. I pray they are both caught...
@the new guy that lost 95k, truth is, just as he used your money to pay up don issac, he's gonna use some1 else's money to pay you up. I just wish nigerians were not gullible and had little or no greed in their hearts

you got me cracking at the bolded.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by coretechng(m): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2012
virtuoso01:

Does anybody notice the exceptionally cheap price of these products?
Exactly bros.A bold 5 that is going for almost 70k or there about,you want to buy it for 30k.Ipad 2 is about 85k ,you paid 25k.Just imagine!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2012
rexfada: Here's a copy of the teller i promised i'll post. There's no where to scan it so my bro used his phone to snap it.

u r funny sha, how did u expect us to believe this shit, the white copy is supposed to be with d bank, how come its with you.

Nigerians like to take advantage sha. u r a scammer too rexfada and stop claiming chibuzor scammed your brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.