Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83842 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrrock: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2012
And anybody who work in a bank or have a contact at any other Nigeria bank should as well check Chibuzor Eze's name in their database. I can bet you he have several bank accounts with other banks. Check on him at Ecobank, First bank, Access bank, UBA, Zenith bank, e.t.c. You will find his other bank accounts. If we had a functioning law enforcement in this country this guy will be in jail tomorrow morning.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2012
last check on DONZIKO's profile

so y is he keeping mute since Friday?

something is twisted somewhere.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2012
C. whyte:
last check on DONZIKO's profile

so y is he keeping mute since Friday?

something is twisted somewhere.

VERY VERY VERY TWISTED. AND SCARY TOO sad
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2012
How come the Op is no where to be found?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ehispapa(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Time registered: November 13, 2012
Time spent online: 1 day & 3 hours
Signature: Nothing is hidden except its a Secret,Nothing is found except its a Treasure.

is he for real? or just a greedy fellow just afta his money
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by wowo2: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2012
fishy
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2012
ppl must learn to think before buying , i needed some some lr about 2 months ago and a seller was telling me to send him just half of the total cost but he will send the full lr to me and that i can balance him later , just imagine !i know some ppl will fall for that trick and later cry that they have been scammed.i went to aliexpress.com to order a laptop and a seller was telling me he will send me a 540gb hd laptop plus shipping charges all totaling to 80us dollars !i initially thought it was a good deal until i realized that the cost of sending a laptop to Nigeria through dhl itself will be equal to 40 us dollars minimum , then how much is the laptop itself?that was how i started doing my research about buying on aliexpress and i have come to realize there are scammers there too, the same laptop a seller wants to sell for 80 us dollars is the same another seller wants to sell at 150-200 us dollars , definitely the first seller will not send me the right goods. and i have been repeating it on this site never send money to ppl you haven't met , this is Nigeria where the person you meet face to face , who takes you to his house and you meet his family , still run away with ppls money , how much more someone that you haven't even seen or you don't even know whether he is only looking for his ticket money , donziko lives in kaduna but what stops gbola who lives in ilorin to demand for a meeting in order to inspect his goods before paying for them , a seller of lr wanted to sell some lr to me i asked him to let us meet that i will give him the money cash , he declined ,
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by calculusx(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2012
Been reading this thread since 3pm yesterday and at a point it was like a season movie. grin I'm speechless. A guy was nab yesterday and his car was impounded all because he bought a stolen BB. The former Owner of the BB was robbed at gun point,many valuables worth millions of Naira were carted away. She bought a new BB,noticed her old BB is still in use,she was in contact with the new Owner of her stolen BB,exchanging chats and messages,sent the guy lovely pics of her and fortunately for her,the guy asked her out for a date grin, while the guy was waiting for her damsel,he was nabbed,couldn't wait at the eatery to see the next line of action. My advise to people is NEVER you buy a used phone{BB especially},laptop or i-pads from a 3rd party except directly from the owner. Who knows whether the BB and i-pads Chibuzor has been selling were stolen phones

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by coretechng(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2012
larryshow4: People no dey believe say Nairaland no be where them fit dey scam person.... We have got the most intelligent ones on here...
I tell you.This is an elitist forum.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by coretechng(m): 12:59am On Dec 24, 2012
maga1:

e be like d guy dey use juju... grin grin grin grin
You guys are too funny. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by coretechng(m): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija: Nigerians will never seize to amaze me, why have some dude decided to tarnish the imagine of another Nigerian?

Its so surprising that the admin would have to take up this thread without even confirming from me the business
that transpired between myself and the guy that claim he paid N95k?

Well i think my taking time to defend myself here makes no defference, i will remain mute until the admin
explain why he has to take this thread to the front without contacting to confirm if i received a payment
from that guy

the real poster who said he paid 30k to my account was actually refunded after i noticed he truly paid
and i also posted the refunded teller here, so why would the thread be taking to the front page?
Hmmm nawa oo.So what are you saying now?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 365naijanews(m): 1:06am On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmmm na wah oh.

Ok this is my own finding from the two persons and others that commented.

Don Issac you calm you paid #30k into mr eze account the very day he made the advice rite.
Now if you made that payment, who did you made that payment to and whch account nobe did you made the payment to..
Did you border checking the slip you have to see if the acct no is the same with the one he gave u.
Donziko did u call him on that day or text him abt ur payment?
I am suppose u will answer this questions , i am asking.

Now over to you Mr. Eze you said he called you d next day abt is payment. And you told him to be patient right.

The next day he called you, what did u tell him?

What you should have done was for u to have told him to sent u the details and u would have go to ur bank to verify his claims.

And for u not picking is calls made him to thnk u are a s2am, and that made him to come to nairaland to lay is complain. This matter would have been settle in door.

My guy u can stil investigate this nw all u need is that scan document and go ur bank to ask if any payment was made from mr donziko on dat day he claims...

I wil check to knw how the matter goes.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by coretechng(m): 1:12am On Dec 24, 2012
bigtt76: Hello Sir! I'm not Chibuzo Eze's advocate. I'm just trying to voice my opinion here. I've come across several threads of people advertising recruitment asking people to call them using different names and aliases just as the case of Chibuzo ...many are being scammed. Like someone mentioned ...this is a classic case of Pyramid Scamming ....he scams someone to pay the other. he probably got 95K and repaid Donziko (though I'm not convinced he paid) and probably waiting for a bigger fish to scam to repay back the 95K and the cycle goes on and on. Why can't we nip in the bud his next 5 steps? Are we turning Nairaland into a citizen's courtroom where all crimes are resolved and swept under the carpet without taking into cognizance the fact that the victim and accused can still be recycled - that is fall and scam in other people's hands respectively?
Now you just read through the thread.You never did before.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrscolite(f): 1:14am On Dec 24, 2012
Oma wa ga bayi *in tiwa savage's voice* ...following tongue
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by deji47: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2012
this is a useful thread and should remain on the front page. until the accused can show us the statement of account when the op paid showing date and time shikena. how can someone accuse you of being a fraud and you say the best thing is to be mute. that my friend stinks to high heavens.
P.S i will personally reference this tread, your name and website on my blog.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by bibiking1(m): 2:36am On Dec 24, 2012
Not sure i have had any reason to be this active on a thread on Nairaland since the crash of the stockmarket in 2008...I am upset...It is 2:32am and i am assuring Chibuzor Eze that he would wish for death if he does not pay the Ilorin man's money by Thursday 27th Dec before 12:00pm. The good part is none of you greedy people would have the indignity of being scammed again. Please let us be wary of others like him. The only reason why i am taking this personal is because i spent almost 3 hours reading this, but gladly i have already disturbed others by my anger and Chibuzor or whatever his name is, will redden the earth. I am a man of my word
Merry Xmas guys
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by seuntola: 3:02am On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi: i just hope a different id wont come online and say he is donziko,that would be the last straw

Dat has bn my fear all along,
Solution: neva stop dialling his numba till it goes thru nd it has bn confirmed, 2) post his numba, will do the same..kudos
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by StarFlux: 3:03am On Dec 24, 2012
Very sad. I will not give you a lecture, as there have been many posts about it already. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

As for this Chibuzor Eze, money doesn't last forever, there are more valuable things, which makes it very sad that you are willing to destroy your own name for 30,000 Naira. If you think that you can take money from a hard working person, and that it will go unpunished, you are a fool.
As they say, asiwere lo bi iya obo.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by promzylove: 3:41am On Dec 24, 2012
Wow! Started out reading this tread by 11pm and up to dis tym I haven't finished it, I just had to skip to this last page if I could get wat happend last. From the look of things, I can understand dat Don neva personally confirmed d payment(I stand to be correctd)
8-| ˚°◦hmmm!.. <//>. _\\_

If that's d case, I guess something is really not right. I also tried calling his line buh its switched off.

Anyways, just hope all is well.
As for Chibuzor Eze, I don't want to condemn you, buh I believe you can tell better than anybody if your hands are clean or not.

There are thousand of people like you who continuously ripe this country of her dignity and pride on the internet! You have an opportunity to turn away from your evil deeds and give your life to Christ while you still can.

Kudos to all those who played major roles in this Nairaland first seasonal movie, may God reward you earnestly and may your hard earned money never be stolen by these criminal elements.

Also to those who wanted to cause distraction, God is watching you.
To victims of fraudsters, may you never xperienced such a second time.

And untill Nigerians starts speaking out like the way Nairalanders did on dis issue, we'll never outgrow our current status.

God bless you all. Remember, while you are celebrating His first coming that His 2nd coming is fully anticipated and can be any moment. So in whatever you do daily, always remember to watch and Pray.
Merry Christmas and a prosporus 2013.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┉┓
┆  Ĝöõđ mõrnïñg 
└┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽̶

Lest I forget, I am new here.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by chegson: 3:58am On Dec 24, 2012
The damage that scammers have done to the image of our great country- Nigeria, will no doubt take several years to repair.
I shed tears at times when i read some nasty comments foreigners make on the internet concerning Nigeria as a result of
the activities of these internet scammers. I visited a shop along Jamaica Avenue in Queens area of New York, USA some weeks ago,
looking for winter Jacket to buy. One Akata guy was having friendly chat with a black girl who claimed to be an African.
The Akata guy asked "what part of Africa"? and the lady answered "Nigeria". When the Akata guy heard the name, Nigeria, he
shouted on top of his voice, "F R R A A A A A A U U U U U U U D D" The girl was highly embarrassed because all eyes were
immediately turned towards her as if she had actually committed fraud or stolen something from the shop. These scammers should
for goodness sake,realise that apart from denting the image of our great country abroad,they are also making things so difficult
for Nigerians that are doing genuine buisness on the internet. I commend Nairaland for all its efforts to ensure the activities of
these scammers are brought under control. God bless Nairaland, God bless Nigeria.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Toppie2(f): 4:35am On Dec 24, 2012
At long last i finished reading this thread. This long silence from donziko is so scary. I pray the guy is safe wherever he is.
God bless surveyprof, onatisi and others who have contributed immensely, i'm so proud of you guys. God bless my dear country Nigeria!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Tinynita(f): 5:27am On Dec 24, 2012
365naijanews: Hmmmm na wah oh.

Ok this is my own finding from the two persons and others that commented.

Don Issac you calm you paid #30k into mr eze account the very day he made the advice rite.
Now if you made that payment, who did you made that payment to and whch account nobe did you made the payment to..
Did you border checking the slip you have to see if the acct no is the same with the one he gave u.
Donziko did u call him on that day or text him abt ur payment?
I am suppose u will answer this questions , i am asking.

Now over to you Mr. Eze you said he called you d next day abt is payment. And you told him to be patient right.

The next day he called you, what did u tell him?

What you should have done was for u to have told him to sent u the details and u would have go to ur bank to verify his claims.

And for u not picking is calls made him to thnk u are a s2am, and that made him to come to nairaland to lay is complain. This matter would have been settle in door.

My guy u can stil investigate this nw all u need is that scan document and go ur bank to ask if any payment was made from mr donziko on dat day he claims...

I wil check to knw how the matter goes.
hey mister....finish reading b4 u comment...stp taking us back
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by othenok(f): 5:36am On Dec 24, 2012
Gosh, i can't believe i read to the last page. The truth is that Scammers are eveywhere waiting for guilible and naive people to destroy.
Looking at Chibuzor's pix i ask myself y this goodlooking young man would soil his hands on people's hard earned money. He even confidently trys to defend his wrong doing. How and when did this moral decay set in that it has eaten so deep in him?
Chibuzor, what will you teach your kids? Do have conscience at all? Don't u know anything about karma? I guess like most naija peps u re an ardent church-goer, so how do u pray to God?
Am truely afraid for my country.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 5:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Agbgift:

Pls lady stop throwing tantrums@ me. Face d issue @hand. I didn't ask d dude to be a thief, dat he has been placed on d most wanted list.
You should learn the art of keeping quiet when you have nothing to say. Damn! You already sound so much like a thief!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2012
bibiking1: Not sure i have had any reason to be this active on a thread on Nairaland since the crash of the stockmarket in 2008...I am upset...It is 2:32am and i am assuring Chibuzor Eze that he would wish for death if he does not pay the Ilorin man's money by Thursday 27th Dec before 12:00pm. The good part is none of you greedy people would have the indignity of being scammed again. Please let us be wary of others like him. The only reason why i am taking this personal is because i spent almost 3 hours reading this, but gladly i have already disturbed others by my anger and Chibuzor or whatever his name is, will redden the earth. I am a man of my word
Merry Xmas guys
Choi! Na jazzman u be?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 5:58am On Dec 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

The no not going thru. I'm giving Chibuzor Eze, justmin and obinoscopy till timorrow afternoon to produce donziko or this case is treated as kidnap/murder.
Also refund the 95k by tomorrow.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 6:03am On Dec 24, 2012
justmin: I just called Chibuzor Eze and he said he had earlier sent a mini laptop to gbolade for the first payment of 40k he received and he agreed with gbolade of sending the other gadget to him by Tuesday, he said his battery was down that was why no one was able to reach him yesterday

My question is, why will gbolade come here and lied when one laptop had already been sent to him? If truly you had an agreement of him sending the other gadget by tuesday, why not wait instead of coming here to lie, all because his number was switched of yesterday?

Nigerians are dream killers i swear
why would he send a laptop when what Gbolade paid for is an Iphone and 2 blackberries? Na scam levels be that na!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2012
okpara ugo:

You forgot it because you had no balls. You were probably cowed into forgetting it. You swallowed it reluctantly. I will only leave such when i confirm your willingness to pay but you lack the funds not when you are proving smart.

This case started online and must end online. Let the scammer return the deposit into the victim's account.
full to the stop!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 2nedo(m): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu:
Choi! Na jazzman u be?
No na guitarman e be grin
Odunnu:
Choi! Na jazzman u be?
No na guitarman e be

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ujchief(m): 6:40am On Dec 24, 2012
ujchief: Still reading this epic novelgrin this beats any hadley chase i've read. Stil at page 8, i'll catch up soon... Cant wait to see how it all ends...
slept and woke up on this threadgrin The twists and turns are dramatic. From scam to multiple scam, to blackmail, to conspiracy, to kidnap, to murder...the excitement is extreme...
Still at page 27 (dont blame me, i'm trying to read and re-read every quote, comment and reply)
if only nollywood will be this exciting...grin

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 6:43am On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi: sorry to say this but as long as donziko is ok , i have no more problem with chibuzor , i have said this right from the start .

No itz not over, Chibuzor Eze must refund Gbola his #95k as well as others.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2012
This thread shld be made to stick to d frontpage and not fall into oblivion. This is d kind of thread that shld be making frontpage, not "Omotola fell down while walking".
I nominate this thread for thread of the year becos it has really touched lives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.