Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! (18264 Views)

Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour —Amnesty International / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. / Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Georgesmartt(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
You guys shouLd pray to God to save his people in the northern states of Nigeria. The battle is of the lord.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by charlsecy4(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
iamswizz: But i still dont understand why christians are still in the north....
You speak from a position of ignorance. MANY indigenes of the state are Christians.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Beync(f): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
bola4dprec: anyone eliminate by the force will be regarded as an innocents by the fundamental human right activist
those tens and thousands eliminated by Boko haram are regarded as what Mr.?
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by kettykin: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
The problem is not islam or no islam but fanatism , saudi , dubai , iran has islam. But african savagery has turned islam to another thing , some few montgs back saudi denied nigerian muslims pilgrims entrance because they are into crime and other vices like prostitution , now nigerian muslims are now killing innocent christian who are unarmed and hypcrite christians are busy fighting over private jet given to a servant of God
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by bola4dprec(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
valicious1:
Bros I neva undastand o.
any person
charged with an offence
has certain basic rights
availed him by the
Constitution, Criminal
Procedure Code (CPC),
Criminal Procedure Act
(CPA), Criminal Code
(C.C), Penal Cod (P.C)
and other related
Statutes and Common
Law Principles. The
Jurisprudential
Philosophy behind the
rights of an accused is
predicated upon the
fact of the trite principle
of Law that “it is better
for ninety-nine
Criminals to go free,
than for one innocent
person to be punished
for an offence he did not
or has no hand in its
committal

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by highlandre(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
We can only seek God's mercy and protection over our lives in this country. There's nothing like security in this part of the world sad

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by korres00(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
Teejayphillip: When will all dis bombing and killing stop... dia's no day u wakeup without hearing sum stupid bad news...

Sumtimes i jus wonder Y we r so much loved by our God,cos most of our atrocities pass Sodom n gomora own...

Tis now i jus believe dat its truelly GOD's mercy dat's kipin us... I wish i'll wakeup oneday n ear dia's no more crime...
my fwend, i fink ur prayers shuld b all muslims blieve xtienity nd den d world will b a beta plaz...
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by bola4dprec(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Beync: those tens and thousands eliminated by Boko haram are regarded as what Mr.?
I am not advocated for the criminal but international criminal empower hoodlums and so called BH especial U.S instead of assisting Nigerian to fight the IDIOTS they are calls for dialogue with murderers. We are practicing poor criminal justice system all in the name of U.N(amnesty international ), I am tired of killing of innocent souls
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
This is preposterously evil! It makes Afghanistan insurgence attack sometimes looks like a child's play. People should stop blaming JTF arrest and killing

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by gratiaeo(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
kettykin: The problem is not islam or no islam but fanatism , saudi , dubai , iran has islam. But african savagery has turned islam to another thing , some few montgs back saudi denied nigerian muslims pilgrims entrance because they are into crime and other vices like prostitution , now nigerian muslims are now killing innocent christian who are unarmed and hypcrite christians are busy fighting over private jet given to a servant of God
kettykin: The problem is not islam or no islam but fanatism , saudi , dubai , iran has islam. But african savagery has turned islam to another thing , some few montgs back saudi denied nigerian muslims pilgrims entrance because they are into crime and other vices like prostitution , now nigerian muslims are now killing innocent christian who are unarmed and hypcrite christians are busy fighting over private jet given to a servant of God
And what's your point here?
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by omenziate(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
The casualties will still b estimated at 3000, don't know where all these recent casualties fall into . Sundays are now official slaughtering days for the rabid muslims. Mohammed, u try o but Jesus go judge u sha and I go gladly wan know which part of hell u go dey .

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Ajaofosoro: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
Jazzgreen: I heard MUSLIMS read dr dreadful KORAN b4 carrying out dr evil deeds.so its time to fight bak,so let me read my bible for inspiration. *picks up his BIBLE,opens a page and here is wat he saw;* put your sword back to its place,JESUS said to him;for those who draw the sword shall die by the sword-matthew26:52 .*kneels down and cry* INDEED CHRISTIANITY IS LIFE(light) while ISLAM is jst TERRORISM(darkness). Light and darkness has nothin in common angry

U must be stupid and daft for ur comment. U hve just demonstrated dat ur IQ is so low and can be equated with dat of he goat.
Each time dere is any attack in d north u pple will be insulting Islam and be saying all sort of rubish about d religion. Are dere no muslims in d south west? Osun, Lagos, Oyo etc, hw many time hv u heard yoruba Boko Haram? If a Hausa person commit any crime, try and separate his religion frm him.
Mind u Islam is not Hausa's religion, it is religion of all and sundary. For u pple 2 continue insulting Islam becos a tribe is doing some bad thing and give it religious connotation is not fair and must be stoped if u ppl do not want to incure God's wrath.
Mind u, killing of innocent ppl as being done tody by BH has nothing to do wit religion. Islam has nothing to do wit dem, dat is not Islam and and Allah will not give dem peace of mind.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by miketonic(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
how does this affect the price of garri and fried plantain in owerri? i beg next topic joor
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by ehispapa(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
mu2sa2: Every killing, every robbery, every banditry,every act of lawlessness is now conveniently linked to boko haram! And followed by Islam bashing on nairaland. Soon kidnappings, ritual killings and murders which are every day occurrences in the south would be conveniently blamed on bh.
Just look at your thinking mode. so you are happy with the activities of the sect. kai some northerners sha think wit their anus..not all

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by VirginFinder: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lasinoh: It must have been ordained by GOD. . .with whom all things are possible!
Men! They must be going straight to heaven!
I don't envy them at all!
What a way to meet their "God"! cry

Psycho!
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
There is going to be the bloodiest of Repercussion on the Whole Northern Leaders who are brainwashing this animals with religion. This is not Islam, This is not Islam.
Oh Allah, the most merciful, the most gracious, the most benevolent i pray that thy unleash your greatest anger on the perpetrators of this terrorist acts. Let thunder strike them dead in the slightest of times.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by aorta(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Godjone: islamist and their hatred 4 xtainity. But no matter what, they wil neva have an islamic republic in Nigeria, never. Useles wicked cowards that kill self and others 4 an un-realistic virgins. I pity ppl that stil wish to remain in that teror religioun
smh for U̶̲̥̅̊ oº°˚˚°ºoo mumu...U̶̲̥̅̊ will soon regret wat U̶̲̥̅̊ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ wrote.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by EKARO(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Saintparis1: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
Aren't we all feeling the peacefulness of Islam? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Saintparis1: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
seanet01: There is going to be the bloodiest of Repercussion on the Whole Northern Leaders who are brainwashing this animals with religion. This is not Islam, This is not Islam.
Oh Allah, the most merciful, the most gracious, the most benevolent i pray that thy unleash your greatest anger on the perpetrators of this terrorist acts. Let thunder strike them dead in the slightest of times.
Oh shut up idíot, this is Islam, they killed for that Allah as he command in his unholy Quran. Annoying cretin
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
Am i the only one that has kinda lost count of all the murders of innocents and attacks on church/gov't premises in the last two weeks?

If anyone is expecting these bastards to see reason at some point and stop their wickedness, then i'm afraid they've got a long wait on their hands; what we are seeing is a cocktail of islamic fundamentalism mixed with a false sense of entitlement to the political-economy of the country by a people who know hardly anything else besides religion and politicking.....the result of this combustible mixture is what we are seeing, and there will be no reduction in terror and bloodletting until any of the following happens:

a) either they succeed in causing the fall of the Jonathan gov't- maybe by way of assassination, a coup, a revolution, war, or a general breakdown of law and order;

b) they succeed in islamising the north and -through terror- manage to religiously and ethnically cleanse the north of christians and southerners;

c) or they (as in islamic north) are promised/zoned the presidency for 2015.

I also believe these evil people have some kind of outside (as in foreign) help with finance and logistics, and that they have been emboldened by the unique Nigerian set-up whereby you can easily have saboteurs and spies in all facets of governance and the security aparatus (right up to Aso Rock); they see Nigeria as the big prize and easier to subdue because they believe we have a gov't too scared to take drastic measures if necessary and are afraid to step on certain personal and religious toes.

My only hope is that all this nonsense will make our useless theiving elite in the south (and maybe middle belt) come together and read the riot act to these northern guys....giving them the option of either ending this nonsense ASAP, or going to join their cousins in Niger/Chad to form their own islamic country so everyone can finally have some peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by VirginFinder: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
charlsecy4:
You speak from a position of ignorance. MANY indigenes of the state are Christians.

It's difficult to believe they are killing their own people just because they are Christians.
I can't imagine it.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Arysexy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
my religion is religion of peace if u dont accept it i will KILL U
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ajaofosoro:

U must be stupid and daft for ur comment. U hve just demonstrated dat ur IQ is so low and can be equated with dat of he goat.
Each time dere is any attack in d north u pple will be insulting Islam and be saying all sort of rubish about d religion. Are dere no muslims in d south west? Osun, Lagos, Oyo etc, hw many time hv u heard yoruba Boko Haram? If a Hausa person commit any crime, try and separate his religion frm him.
Mind u Islam is not Hausa's religion, it is religion of all and sundary. For u pple 2 continue insulting Islam becos a tribe is doing some bad thing and give it religious connotation is not fair and must be stoped if u ppl do not want to incure God's wrath.
Mind u, killing of innocent ppl as being done tody by BH has nothing to do wit religion. Islam has nothing to do wit dem, dat is not Islam and and Allah will not give dem peace of mind.

I think you are the daft one for trying to come up here to blindly defend your religion of piss & sh1t. Why is this same tendency in moslems in the middle east? What about the minister that was shot by his bodyguard in Pakistan for trying to speak for a lady who blasphemed? He was kissed, given flowers and praised by animals who practice your evil religion. You come up here and spill crap. Your head really needs examination. Are those Pakistanis also Hausas? Oga GO siddon for Jankara Market Jare.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
miketonic: how does this affect the price of garri and fried plantain in owerri? i beg next topic joor
You think with your d!ck.U jerk! Do you have brains at all? U speak because no family member of yours was affected. So all those that lost their loved ones are not humans? Isi Ewu
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by nagoma(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
pompori king: See dis christians in the north should better buy gun put for house..all dis one wey boko go dey show themselves anyhw cos we no dey fight in the name of religion..
This is exactly what they want. Who ever is behind the criminals and murderers called Boko Haram wants an all out sectarian war that will destroy Nigeria. BH killed 10 Christians in Borno state but we refused to accept that they also killed perhaps 30 Muslims the previous day in say Yobe state. The ignorant on NL ( and there are so many) think that they can solve the problem by blaming all Muslims when we know that criminals and murderers like them should be faught by all and led by the nations security outfits. Crime is a crime and criminals must be pursued intelligently and be dealt with. Sitting comfortably behind key boards and blaming all Muslims - including the many of us who have lost family members , colleagues and friends to the evil BH, will never solve the problem. It will only escalate it.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by omenziate(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
seanet01: There is going to be the bloodiest of Repercussion on the Whole Northern Leaders who are brainwashing this animals with religion. This is not Islam, This is not Islam.

Ooh pls shut up, ur allah in his infinte mercies orchestrated this whole mayhem, why would he tell Mohammedans to kill Jews and christians, smite dem wherever u see dem. Did u skip dat part in ur quran. Most gracious ko, most drunkeness ni. No just vex me dis nite, u dis bloody islamic scoundrels.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
cryptic:

I think you are the daft one for trying to come up here to blindly defend your religion of piss & sh1t. Why is this same tendency in moslems in the middle east? What about the minister that was shot by his bodyguard in Pakistan for trying to speak for a lady who blasphemed? He was kissed, given flowers and praised by animals who practice your evil religion. You come up here and spill crap. Your head really needs examination. Are those Pakistanis also Hausas? Oga GO siddon for Jankara Market Jare.
this is the most Nonsensical Statement i have read on nairaland.
Should we also associate Bestiality and Homosexuality with Christianity since THIS TWO SHAMEFUL ACTS ARE LEGALIZED IN ISRAEL WHICH IS THE SUPPOSED ROOT OF CHRISTIANITY? All this association of religion with this vices is a very dumb idea.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by ashson: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Jazzgreen: I heard MUSLIMS read dr dreadful KORAN b4 carrying out dr evil deeds.so its time to fight bak,so let me read my bible for inspiration. *picks up his BIBLE,opens a page and here is wat he saw;* put your sword back to its place,JESUS said to him;for those who draw the sword shall die by the sword-matthew26:52 .*kneels down and cry* INDEED CHRISTIANITY IS LIFE(light) while ISLAM is jst TERRORISM(darkness). Light and darkness has nothin in common angry

From where did you see a muslim reading Qur'an before doing any evil? if I may ask
Any muslim that does any evil in the name of islam is surely not a good muslim, or may be does not know the teachings of the Qur'an...
All these heartless people carrying out these attacks are only doing it to provoke christians and disturb my peaceful north.
Its all politics and your Government knows everyone that is behind it. USE YOUR HEAD AND REASON
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by nagoma(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
iamswizz: But i still dont understand why christians are still in the north.... And some of them had faith but also died in sin,which means HELLFIRE.. Be wise xtians

Ignorance is a disease and in your own case may be a terminal Illness. So you think all Christians in the north came from somewhere else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. / Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Babangida Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.