Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! (18261 Views)

Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour —Amnesty International / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. / Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by nagoma(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2012
cryptic:
You have just shown how much of a mental handicap you are here.

You have remained cryptic.. We learnt nothing from you except the insults. Do you have any education?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 03, 2012
And some people will come out to defend islam the bloody and satanic religion from hell.
Pray the world come to an end soon so that we all see the futility in practising violence and killing.
Furk muhammed anywhere he is now. The anti-christ.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by olaideadedoyin(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2012
May God save this country out of this problem
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by lorddannie: 6:44am On Dec 03, 2012
austinsmat: When will Yoruba Muslim learn a lesson about there Islam do U know that here in kano no Yoruba Muslim will lead in masalachi(mosque) because there see them as fake Muslim, TRUE Muslim are violent in nature,Allah akbar is there slangs before doing there evil act bokos are full Islam jihadist
they all know this yet they follow their slaves masters shipishly to the gallows. Their prayers are like abomination to the jihadist. May God save them from delibrate deceit
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by lorddannie: 6:54am On Dec 03, 2012
benson19: mr man ar u telin us we dnt av muslims gays and lesbians even rite here in nigeria we av alot of gay and lesbian muslims... Frnd homosexual is common among muslims and am talkin 4rm xperience, plz dnt gt me wrong we av homo in both religions and no religion endorse it... And if truly u av xtains among ur siblings ur hatred 2wards xtainity shuld nt b in dis form whc means if gven d opportunities u wil do worst dan boko haram
there more muslim gays in Nigeria, especially in the north. It is not something hidden people know them and patronize them very well. They are called 'dandaudus'. They dress and act the feminine way. The act of piping through the a.n.us is called 'loodoo'. This practice has been ongoing for a very very long time in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by lorddannie: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Never. Where did i did that?
professor gabbage, please modify this post. I think there is a 'typo' error there.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by ave4(f): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2012
mikuz: "Let's learn to live with it . . ."
.I left Kano due to the insurgency.I .It got to a stage while I was still in Kano that to sleep @ nite was a pblem due to fear,Iv seen pple killed like fowls & der killers rejoicing,ther are areas dat ur neibours hate u 4 not ben a muslim even ur colegs r nt left out of d hate game.Most xtians I knew there av purchsd guns to protect teir lives.Its a sad situtn&beliv me ders no way we cn "Learn to live with it" becus wen xtians fight back it'll be terrible.Killing innocent ones will not guarante BH&der cohorts der demands.If der dat strong let dem go to Aso Rock!all I see in dem is cowardice!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by topmostg: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2012
bola4dprec: anyone eliminate by the force will be regarded as an innocents by the fundamental human right activist
i neva understands and gets u. Put more enlightmented on this post abeg

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Saintparis1: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ Saint Paris and others: Islam is my religion. It is what my fore fathers practiced. My grand father. His father. And maybe even more fore fathers than what i listed.

We have christians in my family, including my own siblings.

I am muslim and Islam is me. I am a nigerian. a yoruba. a man.

Why are you people tagging Islam with what some segments from it did, especially when it is not what islam teaches?
Can you show me where it says muslims can kill anyone in their places or Queen Isabella and king Fernando did in Spain?
Have you read me say all christians are guilty of the crusades from Europe that killed so many muslims? Have you heard me say all christians are responsible for the "CRUSADE" of King George Bush?

Are all christians responsile for the colonization, oppressions of muslims communities in the years of colonization?

Is the muslim blaming the ills of any christian on Christianity?

My religion is pure and i am at peace in it. In fact, we can not blame the Hausa/Fulani for the ills of a few of them. If there is a single hausa/fulani muslim who is against Boko Haram or not part of them, we must know that the Boko Haramites are to be blamed, not Islam or innocent muslims.

I feel sad that man does evil to another man. May God soften our hearts and not make it hard like the heart of Pharaoh of Prophet Moses [as]. Amin.

From God we came. To Him is our return. May God strengthen the people who lost their loved ones to be able to deal with the tragedy. Amin.

angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/902625_tell_him_png2e387218e3c53a49eea036bdf68ced1a

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by topmostg: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2012
So, anys things that happens now is boko harram? Some people are just usingd bh to facitalite thier attackks.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Fatima75(f): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2012
mu2sa2: Every killing, every robbery, every banditry,every act of lawlessness is now conveniently linked to boko haram! And followed by Islam bashing on nairaland. Soon kidnappings, ritual killings and murders which are every day occurrences in the south would be conveniently blamed on bh.

If not muslim(Islam) then what? Churches burnt down, christians killed which is a registered trade mark of muslim cant be hidden undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2012
iamswizz: But i still dont understand why christians are still in the north.... And some of them had faith but also died in sin,which means HELLFIRE.. Be wise xtians
FU(K YOU
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by lomprico(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=mu2sa2]Every killing, every robbery, every banditry,every act of lawlessness is now conveniently linked to boko haram! And followed by Islam bashing on nairaland. Soon kidnappings, ritual killings and murders which are every day occurrences in the south would be conveniently blamed on bh.[/quote

I can see u r a nairaland imposter of d bok niggers. U r all going to burn in hell.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by lomprico(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2012
Saint paris:
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/902625_tell_him_png2e387218e3c53a49eea036bdf68ced1a

Shut d Bleep up! Have u seen christians killing muslims n burning churches for just no cause? Even if provoked? Islam is a religion institutionalised by d DEVIL to destroy Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Gozzzy(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2012
iamswizz: But i still dont understand why christians are still in the north.... And some of them had faith but also died in sin,which means HELLFIRE.. Be wise xtians
The vast majority of christians still remaining there, are northerners, not southerners!!! If they should leave their homeland, na your papa house dem go come begin live? Dude, think before you comment.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by benson19: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2012
nagoma:

What religion do George bush, Tony Blair, Benjamin Natanyahu belong to ? These are the greatest terrorists of our time.
oga dis guys u make mention were dey wagin war on iraq on behave of CHRIST or bcus of deir selfish interest?? And dnt compare dis guys with d muslims suicide bombers... It seems u dnt knw d differences btw terrorism and war
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by benson19: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2012
Fatima75:

If not muslim(Islam) then what? Churches burnt down, christians killed which is a registered trade mark of muslim cant be hidden undecided
ar u nt a muslim bcus ur name sound like one?? Plz no offence 2wards ma questn
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Burger01(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2012
I thought Boko Haram meant 'NO' to anything western, still NL has been infested by some bokos. Wetin dem dey do for NL self? Why do they use internet enabled phones and laptops to come defend their blood thirsty cult on this forum? Hypocrites. O ga o.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2012
Muhammed is the anti-christ prophesized in the bible.
He was raised by the devil to attack the followers of christ. Read ur bible well. The bible says he will come to kill steal and destroy.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nnamdini(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2012

You don't get the point.there are northern christians too.do you want them to just leave their homes?better advise them to seek asylum in another country
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by luvablesam(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2012
do u know most of these christians are from d North its nt dat they migrated!
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by ignis: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2012
How long will this nefarious act of wickedness to humanity continue?
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Ozovehe65(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2012
0lumide: Look, some people are using Boko Haram to perpetuate their evil plans!

Local champions in the north are behind Boko Haram not their national politicians.. I can bet on that.

It's all these local champion who don't know how Nigeria works that are causing this nonsense not Atiku, Buhari or even Bauchi state Governor.
i fink u need to grow up, there is no smoke wit out fire, those so call terrorist can't be buoyant enough to equip them selfs wit sophisticated weapons.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Ozovehe65(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2012
Walexz02: If ds is true, then I guess that FISHERMAN is dialouging wt the fake boko bois..*jsttinking*
he said he is nt going to dialog wit faceless and clueless terrorists
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Fatima75(f): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2012
topmostg: So, anys things that happens now is boko harram? [B]Some people[/b] are just usingd bh to facitalite thier attackks.

Pls who are the so called 'some people'? Or group of people? Are they christians? Muslims or traditional worshipers? Pls specify?
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Fatima75(f): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2012
benson19: ar u nt a muslim bcus ur name sound like one?? Plz no offence 2wards ma questn

I am a muslim but the way our northern brothers go about it brings more hatred to us. Imagine somebody calling ♍e mama BH > sad
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Ozovehe65(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2012
ola_pluto: This is NOT Boko Haram. putting one plus one together tells me Boko Haram does not act like this. Maybe some other people are pursuing vendatta.
ee b like say u b one of d bokos
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by BinghiNya(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2012
the greatest human carnage was carried out by christians i.e the atomic bombing of hiroshima and nagazaki. Herr hitler,benito mussolini, gen. Franco ,papa doc duvalier, rev king, barnabas jabila were muslims shey. Christianity is worse than poo
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Jazzgreen(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2012
So d moderator had d impetus to hide my post, leavin the post of muslims. I knw he must be a muslim too. But bad news for him= dat post got 25 likes b4 he could even wake up to hide it tongue . Weather u lik, hide my post and leave those muslim posts. If u lik ban me for one year. I dnt care i'll stil say the truth and dat truth wil set me free. ISLAM IS A PRODUCT OF SATAN, DAT DRAGON SPOKEN OF IN REVELATION. "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." (Revelation 12:17) , the dragon is using HIS FOUNDED RELIGION(ISLAM) to terminat all those wit d testimony of Jesus. But at last we shall hav victory...and the dragon fought and his angels but prevailed not,neither was dr place found anymore in Heaven-rev 12:8 . Keep killin Christians, but be rest assured dat ur place is nowhere again found in Heaven

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by BinghiNya(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2012
the christian jehovah was a mass murderer. Points 1. The killing of philistines en masse by samson 2.the killing of egyptian first borns who were innocent. 3. The destruction of jericho 4. Failure to save his son on the cross
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by ewizard1: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2012
May God help Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by BrutusOj(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2012
u mean Borno state indigens who re christains shud go on exile cos of muslims probably from anoda state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate / We Don’t Have Money To Complete Our Secretariat – PDP / Gov Aregbesola, With Ooni Of Ife Commissions Oduduwa Government High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.