Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! (18265 Views)

Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour —Amnesty International / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. / Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by aglomar: 12:42am On Dec 03, 2012
hmm
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Village Ape. Address the bible verse i gave you first. Olodo

Australopithecus afarensis, I don't have to read the bible passage. I asked a simple question. Why is terrorism exclusive to folks of your religion of p1ss and sh1t? oponu
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop killing us and we would have a deal my Yoruba friend talk to ur Abokis friends.cuz do not think they will spare ur christians family members.
Ps: m against extremism and islamization
How do i talk to a Faceless group? You must be high on some high grade assorted weeds.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:46am On Dec 03, 2012
cryptic:

Australopithecus afarensis, I don't have to read the bible passage. I asked a simple question. Why is terrorism exclusive to folks of your religion of p1ss and sh1t? oponu
I have answered you dumb lizard. Who started terrorism? Who was the first suicide bomber? Again i repeat, my lectures are not for free. Google is your friend.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by icez: 12:47am On Dec 03, 2012
lslam religion of death.
cry cry
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: How do i talk to a Faceless group? You must be high on some high grade assorted weeds.
the same way m supposed to know u dont look like an aboki. U must be high on some egusi and oily soup.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: I have answered you dumb lizard. Who started terrorism? Who was the first suicide bomber? Again i repeat, my lectures are not for free. Google is your friend.

U are obviously r.eta.rded and stup1d! That was in the dark ages. U cannot compare then and now. The crusades e.t.c. This is the 21st century dumb@ss. How many non moslems do you find perpetrating this? Are you just stup1d or are you completely dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by COOLDUN: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2012
kettykin: The problem is not islam or no islam but fanatism , saudi , dubai , iran has islam. But african savagery has turned islam to another thing , some few montgs back saudi denied nigerian muslims pilgrims entrance because they are into crime and other vices like prostitution , now nigerian muslims are now killing innocent christian who are unarmed and hypcrite christians are busy fighting over private jet given to a servant of God

Those countries you mentioned are the origins of terrorism in the world; there you would find the most fanatic Islamists in the world. There the religion of pieces originated. There you would also find the sponsors of terrorism in the world. So if you don’t know what to say just keep calm and watch through your balcony. Thank your star that those countries you mentioned mostly Iran,do not have nuclear weapon, if they do, by now this world would have been a history. Always listen to the new Iranian president’s speeches, for the confirmation of my words. Their father Ishmael was sent way with his mother Hagar an Egyptian maid servant to Sarah, Abraham’s wife, before the mother was sent away from the family; Abraham told him that he will be a wild man that his hands will be on the people, while peoples’ hands will be on him.

That is why the Arabs and some Asians are not happy with all the blessings which God blessed them with. Eg, Oil, Gold, Diamond, and man power. The religion was found as the military wing of the Arabs, that is why they always kill at any slightest provocation. Arabs/Asians are the most racist people you can find in this world, who do not value the blacks. But the useless blacks in Nigeria which they chased away from Mecca came and believed that they are Muslims. No Arab country is free from violence and senseless killings because it is boldly defended and accommodated in their religion through their book. Take look at the Arab springs and other violence eruptions in the Arab world.

Mohamed Morsi fooled the Egyptians to vote for his muslim brotherhood party as a moderate Islamic party, only to turn around to show them that you can never trust an invitation of Crocodile in the river, today Egyptians are witnessing the millennium pharaoh in Egypt. Sharia law has been forced down their throats as a national constitution. Very soon Africa will witness another Taliban regime in the continent. They have placed their foot soldiers at the northern Mali waiting for the green light to begin their 21st Century Jihad. The sources of funding of the Islamic terrorism in the world come from the countries you listed in your comment.

Fanatism is a word that originated from the religion, Christianity, Islam, Paganism. But Islam accommodates and utilizes fanatism more than any other religion. Through actions and words.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:56am On Dec 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: the same way m supposed to know u dont look like an aboki. U must be high on some egusi and oily soup.
Ero Yaba left.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Blazed(m): 12:58am On Dec 03, 2012
Jazzgreen: I heard MUSLIMS read dr dreadful KORAN b4 carrying out dr evil deeds.so its time to fight bak,so let me read my bible for inspiration. *picks up his BIBLE,opens a page and here is wat he saw;* put your sword back to its place,JESUS said to him;for those who draw the sword shall die by the sword-matthew26:52 .*kneels down and cry* INDEED CHRISTIANITY IS LIFE(light) while ISLAM is jst TERRORISM(darkness). Light and darkness has nothin in common angry
That the spirit man; i love that verse.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2012
cryptic:

U are obviously r.eta.rded and stup1d! That was in the dark ages. U cannot compare then and now. The crusades e.t.c. This is the 21st century dumb@ss. How many non moslems do you find perpetrating this? Are you just stup1d or are you completely dumb?
I bet you Ediot inherited Intellectual Dishonesty from your re.ta.rd.ed lineage or you are plain dumb. So you accept the fact there was something called crusades in which Christians killed Innocent peoples in the name of crusade? You are mentally unstable.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by benson19: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Nigerian chritians are the most brainwashed chritians in the world. Poverty is their major hinderance to proper evaluation of critical issues.
btw u and d nigeria xtains who ar d brainwashed folk?? Somtimes i jes wonda if u reason with ur brain or ur anus... Ur hatred on xtainity and d igbo's wil neva do u gud bt harm #Quit dat ur hatred#

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2012
cryptic:

Dark ages? You are a Classified m0ron! I bet the Northern ireland freedom fighters were of the Dark ages. Sir were.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by ikachi1: 1:08am On Dec 03, 2012
My religion teaches me a bad thing. Forgiveness! Boko haram does not deserve this. They have tasted the waters and have seen that we Christains can do nothing but talks and condemnation. The only language they understand is revenge. One maxim I so much respect is " The best form of defence is to attack" It is working for the Isrealites. These lunatics are seriuos about their jihad and islamic injunction to kill christains and other non believers in Islam. Na small small, we go soon run from our houses and churches here in the south.....I de look.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Mallow: 1:15am On Dec 03, 2012
Boko boiz fecking basterds.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 03, 2012
Check my thread ISLAMIZATION of Nigeria .with videos evidence.this is just the beginning Christmas will b bloody!..
Ask yourself why so many abokis are arrested with huge amount of money when they travel to midle east region?
Also in the thread .you will find pics showing those arab's slaves worshipping their masters(arabs) inside nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2012
Somebody needs to be get laid up there.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 1:26am On Dec 03, 2012
benson19: btw u and d nigeria xtains who ar d brainwashed folk?? Somtimes i jes wonda if u reason with ur brain or ur anus... Ur hatred on xtainity and d igbo's wil neva do u gud bt harm #Quit dat ur hatred#
To hate a Christian is to Hate my brother. My own Islam did not taught me to hate Anybody. The repercussion of me hating a Christian is greater than hell. I have christians in my immediate family, one of my sisters married a Christian and heaven did not fall. My mother comes from a Christian family, heaven did not fall. Now me myself I AM ENGAGED IN A FRUITFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN, A CATHOLIC FOR THAT MATTER. Everybody goes about its own business. This i did even against the outcry of my father. Why would i christianity. All am telling you is there are two sides to a coin.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: I bet you Ediot inherited Intellectual Dishonesty from your re.ta.rd.ed lineage or you are plain dumb. So you accept the fact there was something called crusades in which Christians killed Innocent peoples in the name of crusade? You are mentally unstable.
yOU must have a spermflakes infested brain cavity EEEddiot. Like I said slowpoke, that was then. This is the 20th century. People are not supposed to be influenced by religion anymore. Christians over time, have become tolerant towards other religion.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 1:36am On Dec 03, 2012
cryptic:
yOU must have a spermflakes infested brain cavity EEEddiot. Like I said slowpoke, that was then. This is the 20th century. People are not supposed to be influenced by religion anymore. Christians over time, have become tolerant towards other religion.
Yes, exactly why Bestiality and Homosexualilty is the order of the day. You have admitted that Christianity started Terrorism anyway.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by benson19: 2:00am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Yes, exactly why Bestiality and Homosexualilty is the order of the day. You have admitted that Christianity started Terrorism anyway.
mr man ar u telin us we dnt av muslims gays and lesbians even rite here in nigeria we av alot of gay and lesbian muslims... Frnd homosexual is common among muslims and am talkin 4rm xperience, plz dnt gt me wrong we av homo in both religions and no religion endorse it... And if truly u av xtains among ur siblings ur hatred 2wards xtainity shuld nt b in dis form whc means if gven d opportunities u wil do worst dan boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 2:05am On Dec 03, 2012
benson19: mr man ar u telin us we dnt av muslims gays and lesbians even rite here in nigeria we av alot of gay and lesbian muslims... Frnd homosexual is common among muslims and am talkin 4rm xperience, plz dnt gt me wrong we av homo in both religions and no religion endorse it... And if truly u av xtains among ur siblings ur hatred 2wards xtainity shuld nt b in dis form whc means if gven d opportunities u wil do worst dan boko haram
Is there a reason why i detest Saudi Arabia Government so much if not for this extremist teaching they are handling out like food not in the interest of Allah but to foster their own illegitimate and brutal goverment on the people. You simply dont know me.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by austinsmat(m): 2:30am On Dec 03, 2012
When will Yoruba Muslim learn a lesson about there Islam do U know that here in kano no Yoruba Muslim will lead in masalachi(mosque) because there see them as fake Muslim, TRUE Muslim are violent in nature,Allah akbar is there slangs before doing there evil act bokos are full Islam jihadist

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Reggie2(m): 2:30am On Dec 03, 2012
After the Biafran civil war, some people perhaps due to religious affinity, still go an extra mile to defend the barbaric killings (pogrom) in the north that preceded that war. They talk about a previous provocation traceable to a coup. Today, we are still witnessing a similar defense. Because someone is Muslim, he refuses to see how vulnerable his fellow Muslims may be when they turn fundamentalist. FUNDAMENTALISM is in every religion, but the drive to murder and kill others makes Islam more vulnerable in its version of fundamentalism, and a willing tool in the hands of evil minded people. Anyone who refuses to admit this, is a fundamentalist in his own way.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by benson19: 2:48am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Is there a reason why i detest Saudi Arabia Government so much if not for this extremist teaching they are handling out like food not in the interest of Allah but to foster their own illegitimate and brutal goverment on the people. You simply dont know me.
y ar u contradictin urself u claim u detest against d saudi arabia government extremist teachin bt u ar on nairaland showin and displayin ur joy of aw d boko haram ar buzi killin xtains up north rite?? Rememba frnd God Is watchin ur heart...
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by alexis(m): 4:03am On Dec 03, 2012
I wonder were Nigeria will be in 5 years
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by IleIfe2(m): 4:24am On Dec 03, 2012
[size=15pt]"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

"When there is mutual fear, men think twice before they make aggression upon one another."
-- Hermocrates[/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 5:09am On Dec 03, 2012
benson19: y ar u contradictin urself u claim u detest against d saudi arabia government extremist teachin bt u ar on nairaland showin and displayin ur joy of aw d boko haram ar buzi killin xtains up north rite?? Rememba frnd God Is watchin ur heart...
Never. Where did i did that?
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by oraclefemi(m): 5:30am On Dec 03, 2012
MANY FACTIONS HAS RISEN FROM THIS GROUP AND USING THEIR NAME TO COMMIT HORRIBLE ACTS, NIGERIA HAD THIS COMING WHEN WE CANT CHECK OUR BORDERS AND STOP THE IN FLOW OF WEAPONS FROM THE LIBYAN WAR, VERY SOON THIS WEAPON WILL FLOW INTO THE STREETS AND THE RESULT WILL BE VISIBLE FOR ALL TO SEE, WHAT AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT,IT IS ALREADY HAPPENING ! ROBBERS NOW ROB WITH GRENADE LAUNCHERS AND BOMBS......IS IT GOING TO GET BETTER? NO !! check out my blog for creative thinking and dissecting the norms www.femishine..com
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by nagoma(m): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2012
cryptic:

What religion do George bush, Tony Blair, Benjamin Natanyahu belong to ? These are the greatest terrorists of our time.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2012
What the furk is wrong with islam
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2012
May d soul and body of muhammed, d servant of lucifer, continue to suffer and burn in hell for what he brought to this world. Amen

May d soul of the innocents rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Officially Releases Presidential Results. / Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Babangida Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.