Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! (18263 Views)

Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour —Amnesty International / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. / Breaking News: Five Killed, 10 Injured In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
omenziate:

Ooh pls shut up, ur allah in his infinte mercies orchestrated this whole mayhem, why would he tell Mohammedans to kill Jews and christians, smite dem wherever u see dem. Did u skip dat part in ur quran. Most gracious ko, most drunkeness ni. No just vex me dis nite, u dis bloody islamic scoundrels.
You are stu.pid. If there is any book that calls for the killing of Jews, it is the bible not the QURAN.
So I will disgrace the dignitaries of your temple, and I will consign Jacob to destruction and Israel to scorn. (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 43:28)
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
seanet01: this is the most Nonsensical Statement i have read on nairaland.
Should we also associate Bestiality and Homosexuality with Christianity since THIS TWO SHAMEFUL ACTS ARE LEGALIZED IN ISRAEL WHICH IS THE SUPPOSED ROOT OF CHRISTIANITY? All this association of religion with this vices is a very dumb idea.
You sound very illogical and moronic. Is Homosexuality exclusive to Christianity? How about the Hausas in the north? You must be a congenital !d!ot for trying to deny the obvious truth. I ask again...why is terrorism peculiar to Islam? Why do they have that natural tendency to be violent? Please try to logically answer this simple question. how many times have you heard of non moslems perpetrating these acts?
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by lorddannie: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
omenziate: The casualties will still b estimated at 3000, don't know where all these recent casualties fall into . Sundays are now official slaughtering days for the rabid muslims. Mohammed, u try o but Jesus go judge u sha and I go gladly wan know which part of hell u go dey .
this is a clear case of genocide against christians. The trend has become continuous and unabated. The intension of the north is at least clear to all; to make Nigeria ungovernable, to instigate a military takeover, to disintegrate the country or spark off another civil war. It is high time civil society groups, well meaning nigerians started talking about SNC with the aim of peaceful disintegration of this nation. The various segment are not compatible in all ramfication.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
omenziate:

Ooh pls shut up, ur allah in his infinte mercies orchestrated this whole mayhem, why would he tell Mohammedans to kill Jews and christians, smite dem wherever u see dem. Did u skip dat part in ur quran. Most gracious ko, most drunkeness ni. No just vex me dis nite, u dis bloody islamic scoundrels.
Bros help me tell this isi ewu. He comes up here trying to defend his blood-thirsty allah. Your bloodthirsty allah can eat my sh1t
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2012
cryptic:
You sound very illogical and moronic. Is Homosexuality exclusive to Christianity? How about the Hausas in the north? You must be a congenital !d!ot for trying to deny the obvious truth. I ask again...why is terrorism peculiar to Islam? Why do they have that natural tendency to be violent? Please try to logically answer this simple question. how many times have you heard of non moslems perpetrating these acts?
Did you know terrorism started? Did you know the first suicide bombers were christians? Did you know who train Alqeeda in Afghanistan to fight the soviet union? Did you know what the bible said about what should be done to any Jew who did not accept Jesus?
Did you know that majority of Israelites today practice Judaism? Did you know what Judaism being practiced by Israelis stands for? I don't give out free Lectures.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Sweetnecta: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2012
^^^ Saint Paris and others: Islam is my religion. It is what my fore fathers practiced. My grand father. His father. And maybe even more fore fathers than what i listed.

We have christians in my family, including my own siblings.

I am muslim and Islam is me. I am a nigerian. a yoruba. a man.

Why are you people tagging Islam with what some segments from it did, especially when it is not what islam teaches?
Can you show me where it says muslims can kill anyone in their places or Queen Isabella and king Fernando did in Spain?
Have you read me say all christians are guilty of the crusades from Europe that killed so many muslims? Have you heard me say all christians are responsible for the "CRUSADE" of King George Bush?

Are all christians responsile for the colonization, oppressions of muslims communities in the years of colonization?

Is the muslim blaming the ills of any christian on Christianity?

My religion is pure and i am at peace in it. In fact, we can not blame the Hausa/Fulani for the ills of a few of them. If there is a single hausa/fulani muslim who is against Boko Haram or not part of them, we must know that the Boko Haramites are to be blamed, not Islam or innocent muslims.

I feel sad that man does evil to another man. May God soften our hearts and not make it hard like the heart of Pharaoh of Prophet Moses [as]. Amin.

From God we came. To Him is our return. May God strengthen the people who lost their loved ones to be able to deal with the tragedy. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by omenziate(m): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: You are stu.pid. If there is any book that calls for the killing of Jews, it is the bible not the QURAN.
So I will disgrace the dignitaries of your temple, and I will consign Jacob to destruction and Israel to scorn. (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 43:28)

I knew u to be a tribal f-o-o-l on NL but adding Islam on top of it just makes u a consummate oaf. Dude, we don't cram d bible like u do with dat possessed Mohammedic dick scribbles screaming almadullahi 600 times. Mayb u can tell me the level of peace in core islamic countries like Mali, sudan, somalia, afghanistan, yemen, turkey, lebanon, pakistan. Just shut up ur gangrenous islamic orifice or to a hike to hell to meet Mohammed and d 77 virgins he promised u, lascivious c*-u-*n*-t. Dude I am still mourning for my brothers in Christ dat were killed. I don't pray for their soul to b in Islamic heaven in Jesus name . Amen.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2012
lorddannie: this is a clear case of genocide against christians. The trend has become continuous and unabated. The intension of the north is at least clear to all; to make Nigeria ungovernable, to instigate a military takeover, to disintegrate the country or spark off another civil war. It is high time civil society groups, well meaning nigerians started talking about SNC with the aim of peaceful disintegration of this nation. The various segment are not compatible in all ramfication.
Hypocrisy! While i condemn in its totallity any form of terrorism and bloodletting, i detest hypocrisy, you will be surprised when you hear that The Western world is behind this Terrorism. We knew who trained Osama Bin Laden, We knew who installed Sadam hussein, believe me, the west is the one fanning the embers of disasters worldwide.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2012
Check out on my profile the thread about IZlamisation of nigeria .Be Aware islam is not a religion it is more like a constitution which do not tolerate any kind of peaceful cohabitation with non-muslims..those goats slaughter their Africans brother in the name of their Arabs masters .their goal is to bring sharia on the whole continent and Nigeria is an important bastion(+60millions of christians)
Check out my thread.they dnt want to negotiateit is a fake more.
Thanks me later .No to EXTREMISM
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2012
omenziate:

I knew u to be a tribal f-o-o-l on NL but adding Islam on top of it just makes u a consummate oaf. Dude, we don't cram d bible like u do with dat possessed Mohammedic dick scribbles screaming almadullahi 600 times. Mayb u can tell me the level of peace in core islamic countries like Mali, sudan, somalia, afghanistan, yemen, turkey, lebanon, pakistan. Just shut up ur gangrenous islamic orifice or to a hike to hell to meet Mohammed and d 77 virgins he promised u, lascivious c-u-n-t. Dude I am still mourning for my brothers in Christ dat were killed. I don't pray for their soul to b in Islamic heaven in Jesus name . Amen.
This is why you need to have your heads properly examined. I gave you a quotation from bible and you claim it is Muslims that cram it. What an Ed.iot
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:12am On Dec 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Check out on my profile the thread about IZlamisation of nigeria .Be Aware islam is not a religion it is more like a constitution which do not tolerate any kind of peaceful cohabitation with non-muslims..those goats slaughter their Africans brother in the name of their Arabs masters .their goal is to bring sharia on the whole continent and Nigeria is an important bastion(+60millions of christians)
Check out my thread.they dnt want to negotiateit is a fake more.
Thanks me later .No to EXTREMISM
No wonder it is a mad man ruling you edi.ots for a long time. She goat.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by nagoma(m): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2012
Sweetnecta:

I feel sad that man does evil to another man. May God soften our hearts and not make it hard like the heart of Pharaoh of Prophet Moses [as]. Amin.

From God we came. To Him is our return. May God strengthen the people who lost their loved ones to be able to deal with the tragedy. Amin.

Amen. Thank you very much and both Christians and Muslims suffer in the hands of the murderers BH , but all Muslims suffer additional insults on top, by the ignorant and the mischievous on NL.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Did you know terrorism started? Did you know the first suicide bombers were christians? Did you know who train Alqeeda in Afghanistan to fight the soviet union? Did you know what the bible said about what should be done to any Jew who did not accept Jesus?
Did you know that majority of Israelites today practice Judaism? Did you know what Judaism being practiced by Israelis stands for? I don't give out free Lectures.
You are talking crap. U must be high on some cheap drugs

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: No wonder it is a mad man ruling you edi.ots for a long time. She goat.
better than the fisherman nd clueless man in charge in aso rock ..ewu aboki .why do u threaten me? Is Cameroon next on ur agenda? Arab's slaves.
My brother and sister do not let them inhalate our cultures your cultures ..naija shouldnt b a muslim country .women do u want to wear hijabs and be stoned to death for whatsoever reasons? If no educate ur children about the danger. If yes then step back and watch the show .do not fight against islam but fight against islamization and extremism. No more p-square no tonto scandals etc.sharia will b ur food
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by omenziate(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ Saint Paris and others: Islam is my religion. It is what my fore fathers practiced. My grand father. His father. And maybe even more fore fathers than what i listed.

We have christians in my family, including my own siblings.

Oga sweetnecta, no vex jare, u, maclatunji and Jarus are some of the few muslims I respect a lot. Emotion just high, temper come flare. So many rubbish I may have written, none meant. I retract all I have said . But u must agree that the yoruba brand of Islam is quite different from even those in the middle east where it originated from.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by lorddannie: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Hypocrisy! While i condemn in its totallity any form of terrorism and bloodletting, i detest hypocrisy, you will be surprised when you hear that The Western world is behind this Terrorism. We knew who trained Osama Bin Laden, We knew who installed Sadam hussein, believe me, the west is the one fanning the embers of disasters worldwide.
what is hypocritcal about the my post? so boko haram is a creation of the west? You actually thinks you can deceive nigerians or nairalanders with your many baseless and irrelevant posts. It is an open secret that the north is carrying out genocide against christians, wanting to spark off a civil, trying to instigate a military takeover or disintegrate the country, because of their greed for power and blood thirtiness.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2012
nagoma:

Amen. Thank you very much and both Christians and Muslims suffer in the hands of the murderers BH , but all Muslims suffer additional insults on top, by the ignorant and the mischievous on NL.
Nigerian chritians are the most brainwashed chritians in the world. Poverty is their major hinderance to proper evaluation of critical issues.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:25am On Dec 03, 2012
omenziate:

Oga sweetnecta, no vex jare, u, maclatunji and Jarus are some of the few muslims I respect a lot. Emotion just high, temper come flare. So many rubbish I may have written, none meant. I retract all I have said . But u must agree that the yoruba brand of Islam is quite different from even those in the middle east where it originates from.
same thing that makes Nigerian Christianity to be different from Israeli christianity. While the latter legalises BESTIALITY AND HOMOSEXUALITY, the former abhor and detest it bitterly. Next.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:28am On Dec 03, 2012
lorddannie: what is hypocritcal about the my post? so boko haram is a creation of the west? You actually thinks you can deceive nigerians or nairalanders with your many baseless and irrelevant posts. It is an open secret that the north is carrying out genocide against christians, wanting to spark off a civil, trying to instigate a military takeover or disintegrate the country, because of their greed for power and blood thirtiness.
your children will know about it when they Secrets were declassified like the Alqeeda issues of 80s
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by lorddannie: 12:28am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Did you know terrorism started? Did you know the first suicide bombers were christians? Did you know who train Alqeeda in Afghanistan to fight the soviet union? Did you know what the bible said about what should be done to any Jew who did not accept Jesus?
boko haram online. Hope nairalanders are safe. Seun please provide online-iron-dome.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Hypocrisy! While i condemn in its totallity any form of terrorism and bloodletting, i detest hypocrisy, you will be surprised when you hear that The Western world is behind this Terrorism. We knew who trained Osama Bin Laden, We knew who installed Sadam hussein, believe me, the west is the one fanning the embers of disasters worldwide.
You have just shown how much of a mental handicap you are here.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by ehispapa(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Nigerian chritians are the most brainwashed chritians in the world. Poverty is their major hinderance to proper evaluation of critical issues.
then stop making them your issue in yuor mosque and wherever..last time i checked the core north is more ravaged by poverty
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 03, 2012
lorddannie: what is hypocritcal about the my post? so boko haram is a creation of the west? You actually thinks you can deceive nigerians or nairalanders with your many baseless and irrelevant posts. It is an open secret that the north is carrying out genocide against christians, wanting to spark off a civil, trying to instigate a military takeover or disintegrate the country, because of their greed for power and blood thirtiness.
my friend i wonder why they r always hiding their devil mindset behind the west .is Nigeria in their so called devil west .what have we done to deserve that.someone draw a cartoon in Europe Our Africanz nd country men slaughter us someone make a movie same thing.. it makes u wonder .is it the west who behead and bomb innocent christians?
Please arab's slave i know u call us kaffir and infidels but be aware that u r destructing ur own continent and ur arab masters do not consider u as humans.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by icez: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2012
lorddannie: boko haram online. Hope nairalanders are safe. Seun please provide online-iron-dome.

grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: better than the fisherman nd clueless man in charge in aso rock ..ewu aboki .why do u threaten me? Is Cameroon next on ur agenda? Arab's slaves.
My brother and sister do not let them inhalate our cultures your cultures ..naija shouldnt b a muslim country .women do u want to wear hijabs and be stoned to death for whatsoever reasons? If no educate ur children about the danger. If yes then step back and watch the show .do not fight against islam but fight against islamization and extremism. No more p-square no tonto scandals etc.sharia will b ur food
Ediot, do i resemble an Aboki? Am a fully blooded citizen of ODUDUWA republic. Stop using the brutality of Northern muslims to generalize all Muslims in Nigeria.
In the south west, there is greater inter-religious harmony that can not be rivaled anywhere in the world. What if i tell you my Fiance is a Practising Christian? Infact a fully blooded Catholic. Reason camerounhumility.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2012
ehispapa:
then stop making them your issue in yuor mosque and wherever..last time i checked the core north is more ravaged by poverty
Tell the Northerners that. Am a Westerner.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:37am On Dec 03, 2012
cryptic:
You have just shown how much of a mental handicap you are here.
Village Ape. Address the bible verse i gave you first. Olodo
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Tell the Northerners that. Am a Westerner.
E be like say this guy na Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:39am On Dec 03, 2012
lorddannie: boko haram online. Hope nairalanders are safe. Seun please provide online-iron-dome.
pele ti e
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Flygerian1(m): 12:40am On Dec 03, 2012
Speechless.
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by seanet01: 12:40am On Dec 03, 2012
cryptic:
E be like say this guy na Boko Haram
if you have not been lazy, you would have reason otherwise. Boko Haram ko Haram Boko ni
Re: Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Ediot, do i resemble an Aboki? Am a fully blooded citizen of ODUDUWA republic. Stop using the brutality of Northern muslims to generalize all Muslims in Nigeria.
In the south west, there is greater inter-religious harmony that can not be rivaled anywhere in the world. What if i tell you my Fiance is a Practising Christian? Infact a fully blooded Catholic. Reason camerounhumility.
stop killing us and we would have a deal my Yoruba friend talk to ur Abokis friends.cuz do not think they will spare ur christians family members.
Ps: m against extremism and islamization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. / Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Debts/liabilities Inherited By Buhari Admin In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.