Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (19432 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by yme1(f): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
what is sagamite still doing here biko?

*drags him to bed with me* angry angry

y'all should listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SCXs0WbcjU and relax grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
angry angry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
*Kails*:
angry angry

Why are you fretting, baby?

Look, I wanna tell you something because you are very dare to me. .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-WUbaqPW4&
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
sagamite you are a madman!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 1:12am On Dec 17, 2012
*Kails*:
sagamite you are a madman!! grin grin

I do not disagree with that statement. cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by MrsChima(f): 2:55am On Dec 17, 2012
Y'all need to fukc.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by luvablesam(m): 6:31am On Dec 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Y'all need to fukc.
excuse me?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by omotola1(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2012
Nawa o.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Y'all need to fukc.

We already are. tongue grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1127016/alpha-male-vs-nice-guy/7#13412670
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
Temi 23: Even if u wash his clothes,clean his crib,scrub his dead bathtub 2life,pound yam,b at his beck and call24/7.u might not get a ring!say no 2 slavery lipsrsealed

cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by 9icetoo(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2012
nous:

If you are not dirty why should you pile up plates and wait for your babe to come and clean it. What stops you from washing your plate after eating.
For ladies, I think it is a red flag when you see a guy piling chores for you to do. He will age you with chores and run after young girls (who wont do any chore for him)
You are as clean as they come abi? abi u spend all your time cleaning your house and washing your plates. Rubbish. Abi no be weekend people de clean house? No be the same weekend babes abi fiances dey show up for visits? He even mentioned he tries to do it before his babe comes around to surprise her yet u r here wagging your tongue. Shoosh joor. Na ur type dey wear one boxer for one week.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by 9icetoo(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2012
ypzilanti:

I understood the sarcasm...funny you did not recognize the same in my reply. grin

Which one is 'maid' inside biko nu? A man wants to marry you and you both love each other. Stay in your house and court the old fashioned way, or come over, have fun and also join in the house chores. It's not acceptable that you will be there and watch him sweeping and cooking without joining or taking over. Period. This is Africa, but you girls always want to act like you are dealing with European men. We (men) in Africa do not act like we are dating oyibo...if we did, there would be no weave on money for you, and your daddy would be paying for the wedding too.
You too smart joor. grin grin grin grin. U have a fan here. Hats off to the weave on money and wedding bills part> hahahaha. I SMH for some naija girls i swear. They have seriously forgotten we are africans and as such we have our own ways.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by 9icetoo(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2012
Miss Ope: Opinion is like A Nose Everyone has It.....
It's simply Different strokes for different folks....why can't u guys here just come up with a constructive argument instead of trying to force ur opinions on others.... For God sake there are some ladies who never did house chores before marriage and today are happily married while some are not...I wonder why some people like forcing there opinions on others.....RUBBISH
Are u still miss or now mrs? grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
My advice to women is simple: As long as you have more to gain in marriage, do whatever you can do to impress the other party.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! / Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.