Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (19434 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Osheshe(f): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
smiley

Funny thread...and the responses are even more hilarious.

For starters, any 'man' who cannot clean up after himself, is nothing short of a PIG.

Some guys just have this GOD complex, like women were made to cater to their every need...

The poster asked a simple question. Why the insults? Plus he/she did not indicate their gender, male or female...yet some 'wise' men summarily concluded the poster just had to be female...

Some peeps do not like the truth, and whenever they come across threads like this that hit close to home; it bites 'em on the ar.ses and they call the poster and whoever dares to support the notion names. Defense mechanism I call it.

I am a woman. I am 'his' better half. I love to complement my man. I cook up a storm when he's hungry, while he helps out by dicing, slicing or cutting. I wash our clothes, and he presses them. He sweeps the floors, while I mop them. I wash and rinse the dishes, while he dries. We make the bed together.

Love is all about sharing. The good times, the bad times and even the work times. There is nothing, absolutely nothing right with the mentality of putting your feet up, while your supposed 'half' slaves away. All to prove she is diligent and can take care of a home?

The irony of this issue is that some guys expect their soon-to-be bride to prepare meals from her own pocket. This same set of guys are very adept at inviting their buddies over to visit, after which they proceed to devour everything edible within sight, and leave a pile of dishes for the dutiful lady to clean up.

Haba! That's just adding insult to injury. All of una wey dey sharp mouth for here, I can just bet the ladies in your lives (that is, if they even exist) dream of different ways to kill you, while you are asleep.

More so, the ladies in question with this 'Ekaette Syndrome' are often times 'kept women', who rely on guys to pay their bills.

Oya, watch and see. The guilty ones will be those with the itchy fingers to type all form of insults. What I've written above is simply MY OPINION and I am entitled to it. If you don't like it, kindly turn a blind eye and move on to the next thread!

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Osheshe: smiley

Funny thread...and the responses are even more hilarious.

For starters, any 'man' who cannot clean up after himself, is nothing short of a PIG.

Some guys just have this GOD complex, like women were made to cater to their every need...

The poster asked a simple question. Why the insults? Plus he/she did not indicate their gender, male or female...yet some 'wise' men summarily concluded the poster just had to be female...

Some peeps do not like the truth, and whenever they come across threads like this that hit close to home; it bites 'em on the ar.ses and they call the poster and whoever dares to support the notion names. Defense mechanism I call it.

I am a woman. I am 'his' better half. I love to complement my man. I cook up a storm when he's hungry, while he helps out by dicing, slicing or cutting. I wash our clothes, and he presses them. He sweeps the floors, while I mop them. I wash and rinse the dishes, while he dries. We make the bed together.

Love is all about sharing. The good times, the bad times and even the work times. There is nothing, absolutely nothing right with the mentality of putting your feet up, while your supposed 'half' slaves away. All to prove she is diligent and can take care of a home?

The irony of this issue is that some guys expect their soon-to-be bride to prepare meals from her own pocket. This same set of guys are very adept at inviting their buddies over to visit, after which they proceed to devour everything edible within sight, and leave a pile of dishes for the dutiful lady to clean up.

Haba! That's just adding insult to injury. All of una wey dey sharp mouth for here, I can just bet the ladies in your lives (that is, if they even exist) dream of different ways to kill you, while you are asleep.

More so, the ladies in question with this 'Ekaette Syndrome' are often times 'kept women', who rely on guys to pay their bills.

Oya, watch and see. The guilty ones will be those with the itchy fingers to type all form of insults. What I've written above is simply MY OPINION and I am entitled to it. If you don't like it, kindly turn a blind eye and move on to the next thread!

All these is perfectly okay as long as you can practice what you preach in all respect (highlighted) and from the word go.

Lets hope you don't break the equality rule when it comes to your turn to sacrifice a privilege and then come with thrash like "that is what real men do", "but I am a woman now". grin

The thing there is I have never come across a woman that can, I am sure there are a tiny few that can but I have never come across them. They are just looking for a mugu.

If you want to practice equality, half and sharing then, by all means, do so with a man that likes that. But I doubt you would be happy with a total application of the philosophy. If you would, it would have reflected by putting the things you omitted in your post.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
eimuhb: this Sagamite sef undecided undecided

grin grin

I say we break into his house and steal his computer. grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sleek05: I think dis topic is overflogged...@ sagamite n d likes, pls date ur housegrls dat'l gladly clean n wash 4u n let's have peace.

grin grin

LOL @ sagamite vs. the women. grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
@topic:

my opinion is and has always been this, if he brings home the bacon, he deserves a hot meal. If he works more than and harder than you, then it shouldn't be an issue to keep the house clean. We are living in "modern times" and in many relationships women are the bread winners. If the woman is working harder then her man, then he can cut her some slack and help out around the house sometimes.

It should be 50/50.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
*Kails*:
@topic:

my opinion is and has always been this, if he brings home the bacon, he deserves a hot meal. If he works more than and harder than you, then it shouldn't be an issue to keep the house clean. We are living in "modern times" and in many relationships women are the bread winners. If the woman is working harder then her man, then he can cut her some slack and help out around the house sometimes.

It should be 50/50.

Well said, baby!

In short, I am planning to move to the States and we are heading to Vegas to tie it up. cheesy

Thank God we still have some sane women!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Osheshe(f): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

All these is perfectly okay as long as you can practice what you preach in all respect (highlighted) and from the word go.

Lets hope you don't break the equality rule when it comes to your turn to sacrifice a privilege and then come with thrash like "that is what real men do", "but I am a woman now". grin

The thing there is I have never come across a woman that can, I am sure there are a tiny few that can but I have never come across them. They are just looking for a mugu.

If you want to practice equality, half and sharing then, by all means, do so with a man that likes that. But I doubt you would be happy with a total application of the philosophy. If you would, it would have reflected by putting the things you omitted in your post.

I'll quote myself from the previous post..."The ladies in question with this 'Ekaette Syndrome' are often times kept women, who rely on guys to pay their bills".

Sagamite, I put my money where my mouth is (or fingers as the case may be).

I grew up with 6 siblings...3 boys and 3 girls...but to my father, he had 7 children. There was no differentiating between the girls and the guys. We all took turns with chores around the house.

I washed cars and still do so. I change light bulbs. I fix faulty electronic equipment around my house. I am my own handy-man. I do my own heavy-lifting. When I'm on a date with 'him', I open my own side of car, tuck myself in and shut the door afterwards (this pisses him off to no small end).

I pay my bills, thank goodness. Do not get me wrong. I do not mean to come off as one who is proud. Most of the guys who have commented on this thread have equated these chores to material gain or seeking financial aid on the lady's part.

It is a personal decision. I can help out with chores when 'We' do them together. That way, its fun and not slavery.

We both have busy schedules...and yet we find time to handle personal hygiene. One thing I don't get is how a guy can expect his soon-to-be bride to wash his briefs and inner wears when if the tables were to be turned, same guy will turn up his nose and not reciprocate the gesture. Then it becomes a 'TABOO'!

Any guy that falls into this category is a hypocrite. Same goes for scrubbing bath tubs and mucking out toilets. How on earth will you allow your sanitary bowls to get so filthy? If it were to be a lady's, she will be tagged 'FILTHY' or something worse.

There's a clear distinction between an ADULT, an INVALID and an INFANT and clear-cut definitions on how they should be handled. How can a grown asss adult male behave like an invalid, or worse still an infant?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
*Kails*:
@topic:

It should be 50/50.

We r talkin relationship, ure talkin marriage! Cleanin, cookin and washin won't be an issue for a married woman who lives there!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Moronic shyt! You think your miasmic arsse is what is marriable?

Later you will see the piece of shyt going to power pastor praying for the miracle of husband this year.

You must hate your future kids because it appears you intend and plan they will only see their different fathers at the weekends with the way you are going.

I pity the foool that puts a worthless slut like you at home and calls her "wife" in the first place. They only have themselves to blame.

Can't be more convinced that this thing escaped frm yaba left...off I go b4 I get bitten!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Osheshe:

I'll quote myself from the previous post..."The ladies in question with this 'Ekaette Syndrome' are often times kept women, who rely on guys to pay their bills".

Sagamite, I put my money where my mouth is (or fingers as the case may be).

I grew up with 6 siblings...3 boys and 3 girls...but to my father, he had 7 children. There was no differentiating between the girls and the guys. We all took turn with chores around the house.

I washed cars and still do so. I change light bulbs. I fix faulty electronic equipment around my house. I am my own handy-man. I do my own heavy-lifting. When I'm on a date with 'him', I open my own side of car, tuck myself in and shut the door afterwards (this pisses him off to no small end).

I pay my bills, thank goodness. Do not get me wrong. I do not mean to come off as one who is proud. Most of the guys who have commented on this thread have equated these chores to material gain or seeking financial aid on the lady's part.

It is a personal decision. I can help out with chores when 'We' do them together. That way, its fun and not slavery.

We both have busy schedules...and yet we find time to handle personal hygiene. One thing I don't get is how a guy can expect his soon-to-be bride to wash his briefs and inner wears when if the tables were to be turned, same guy will turn up his nose and not reciprocate the gesture. Then it becomes a 'TABOO'!

Any guy that falls into this category is a hypocrite. Same goes for scrubbing bath tubs and mucking out toilets. How on earth will you allow your sanitary bowls to get so filthy? If it were to be a girl's, she will be tagged 'FILTHY' or something worse.

There's a clear distinction between an ADULT, an INVALID and an INFANT and clear-cut definitions on how they should be handled. How can a grown asss adult male behave like an invalid, or worse still an infant?

Okay, now you have added the omitted.

Now I can give you a full tick.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sleek05:

Can't be more convinced that this thing escaped frm yaba left...off I go b4 I get bitten!

Is that where you live or your fiancee is there?

Shythead!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Well said, baby!

In short, I am planning to move to the States and we are heading to Vegas to tie it up. cheesy

Thank God we still have some sane women!

cheesy cheesy cool cool
let's make it happen asap! wink grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 13, 2012
Sleek05:

We r talkin relationship, ure talkin marriage! Cleanin, cookin and washin won't be an issue for a married woman who lives there!

Ummmm.....the only difference between a relationship and marriage are the papers and the ring sweetheart. The rules are still the same. If we were fck buddies or just dating THEN you'd have a point. But a RELATIONSHIP is serious.

Any responsible woman who LOVES HER MAN. ADORES HER MAN, AND CARES FOR HER MAN will not have a problem treating him like a king ESPECIALLY if he treats her like a QUEEN and does right by her.

No sane woman would live in a filthy, nasty, dirty house with no interest in learning to cook for herself. That is true in itself...BUT no reasonable woman would clean and cook for herself but not her man..esp. if she plans on keeping him. Women need to stop acting like treating a man every now and then is the equivalent to submission and enslavement. grin

It's not always about "girls vs. boys". That game should be left in elementary school yards and not allowed in the home. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by MrsChima(f): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2012
Hmmmm at the boys vs girls thingy!

Hey sis!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2012
*Kails*:

Ummmm.....the only difference between a relationship and marriage are the papers and the ring sweetheart. The rules are still the same. If we were fck buddies or just dating THEN you'd have a point. But a RELATIONSHIP is serious.

Any responsible woman who LOVES HER MAN. ADORES HER MAN, AND CARES FOR HER MAN will not have a problem treating him like a king ESPECIALLY if he treats her like a QUEEN and does right by her.

No sane woman would live in a filthy, nasty, dirty house with no interest in learning to cook for herself. That is true in itself...BUT no reasonable woman would clean and cook for herself but not her man..esp. if she plans on keeping him. Women need to stop acting like treating a man every now and then is the equivalent to submission and enslavement. grin

It's not always about "girls vs. boys". That game should be left in elementary school yards and not allowed in the home. Period.

The only difference is a piece of paper?? Wow, i learnt some new stuff 2day! I suggest u read d earlier posts and see wat dis argument is really about. No point goin round in circles, Let each stick with his/her opinion!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2012
*Kails*:

Don't mind the person!

One of those foools that want to be put on a pedestal for doing absolutely nothing and having a miasmic personality to add to it.

The types that have nothing positive to add to a guy's life but yet think they are the real deal and a man should moronically attach himself to them for life.

I love fucktards like her. It gives me the licence to treat them like shyt and bone whatever I feel like before kicking them to the kerb.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2012
Providing maid services for a man who hasn't even made it official grin if he sees that ur apartment is always neat don't u think that by that alone he will be able to tell if u can do chores or not U can do the chores jus to help him out once in a while and not to keep him on ur leash. If his mother did not teach him how to look after himself once he "left the nest" why do u make it ur obligation? A sensible mother wld teach her child to do chores before he or she leaves for boarding school or university...how in the hell do they think their child wld survive if he won't have a maid cleaning up after him This whole 'wife material' hs gotten to ur heads...I have seen a lot if husbands being used by their beautiful wives simply becos he wants something nice to show off in public and good looking children, so jus knw that a man wld stay if he wants to, not because of house chores or any of that crap u girls lie to each other about...its 2012 a lot of machinery has been invented for the lazy pple or those who won't have the time to do everything by themselves, washing machine, dryer, dish washer, steamer, microwave...but some clever girl somewhere who cld have spent that time doing something productive for the company she is working for or studying to get all disctintions in varsity, wld rather use that time playing maid for someone else angry

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by OCTAVO: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Providing maid services for a man who hasn't even made it official grin if he sees that ur apartment is always neat don't u think that by that alone he will be able to tell if u can do chores or not
U can do the chores jus to help him out once in a while and not to keep him on ur leash. If his mother did not teach him how to look after himself once he "left the nest" why do u make it ur obligation? A sensible mother wld teach her child to do chores before he or she leaves for boarding school or university...how in the hell do they think their child wld survive if he won't have a maid cleaning up after him This whole 'wife material' hs gotten to ur heads...I have seen a lot if husbands being used by their beautiful wives simply becos he wants something nice to show off in public and good looking children, so jus knw that a man wld stay if he wants to, not because of house chores or any of that crap u girls lie to each other about...its 2012 a lot of machinery has been invented for the lazy pple or those who won't have the time to do everything by themselves, washing machine, dryer, dish washer, steamer, microwave...but some clever girl somewhere who cld have spent that time doing something productive for the company she is working for or studying to get all disctintions in varsity, wld rather use that time playing maid for someone else angry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Providing maid services for a man who hasn't even made it official grin if he sees that ur apartment is always neat don't u think that by that alone he will be able to tell if u can do chores or not U can do the chores jus to help him out once in a while and not to keep him on ur leash. If his mother did not teach him how to look after himself once he "left the nest" why do u make it ur obligation? A sensible mother wld teach her child to do chores before he or she leaves for boarding school or university...how in the hell do they think their child wld survive if he won't have a maid cleaning up after him This whole 'wife material' hs gotten to ur heads...I have seen a lot if husbands being used by their beautiful wives simply becos he wants something nice to show off in public and good looking children, so jus knw that a man wld stay if he wants to, not because of house chores or any of that crap u girls lie to each other about...its 2012 a lot of machinery has been invented for the lazy pple or those who won't have the time to do everything by themselves, washing machine, dryer, dish washer, steamer, microwave...but some clever girl somewhere who cld have spent that time doing something productive for the company she is working for or studying to get all disctintions in varsity, wld rather use that time playing maid for someone else angry

Well said dearie. U know one thing I've learnt, once there is sawdust in a man's brain, he can never think straight...No matter how many valid points u raise, he'l choose 2 go d stupid way so we can as well save ourselves d stress of having 2 explain over and over again to a dumb sawdust-filled brain. Having 2 witness a guy insultin his mother over and over again don tire me! Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Providing maid services for a man who hasn't even made it official grin if he sees that ur apartment is always neat don't u think that by that alone he will be able to tell if u can do chores or not U can do the chores jus to help him out once in a while and not to keep him on ur leash. If his mother did not teach him how to look after himself once he "left the nest" why do u make it ur obligation? A sensible mother wld teach her child to do chores before he or she leaves for boarding school or university...how in the hell do they think their child wld survive if he won't have a maid cleaning up after him This whole 'wife material' hs gotten to ur heads...I have seen a lot if husbands being used by their beautiful wives simply becos he wants something nice to show off in public and good looking children, so jus knw that a man wld stay if he wants to, not because of house chores or any of that crap u girls lie to each other about...its 2012 a lot of machinery has been invented for the lazy pple or those who won't have the time to do everything by themselves, washing machine, dryer, dish washer, steamer, microwave...but some clever girl somewhere who cld have spent that time doing something productive for the company she is working for or studying to get all disctintions in varsity, wld rather use that time playing maid for someone else angry

But you expect the man to be your father Xmas when you have not made it official?

Sleek05:
Well said dearie. U know one thing I've learnt, once there is sawdust in a man's brain, he can never think straight...No matter how many valid points u raise, he'l choose 2 go d stupid way so we can as well save ourselves d stress of having 2 explain over and over again to a dumb sawdust-filled brain. Having 2 witness a guy insultin his mother over and over again don tire me! Hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxh5L4QVMs&

Worthless shythead!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

But you expect the man to be your father Xmas when you have not made it official?

Worthless shythead!

U really are a village boy, christmas is a time to show love and exchange gifts (both ways) parents to chidren, husband to wife, stranger to stranger, gf to bf...but I'm sure where u were brought up mummy cooks rice and chicken for the first time that year smiley

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
U really are a village boy, christmas is a time to show love and exchange gifts (both ways) parents to chidren, husband to wife, stranger to stranger, gf to bf...but I'm sure where u were brought up mummy cooks rice and chicken for the first time that year smiley

You are a person!

No 1, people do not show love only on days of some Western-brought, Arab-originated mythical day.

No 2, when I said father xmas, your limited ratiocination (not rationalisation grin) could not conclude I meant everything financial your moronic arsse expects because "he is the man now", "he is the one taking me out now".

Tell me, what do you have to offer a man in a relationship.

Da-dawn!!! The tough question she has not been capable of answering. grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

No 1, people do not show love only on days of some Western-brought, Arab-originated mythical day.

No 2, when I said father xmas, your limited ratiocination (not rationalisation grin) could not conclude I meant everything financial your moronic arsse expects because "he is the man now", "he is the one taking me out now".
I already said gifts are given both ways, u take each other out, both parties have to do something for each other. I don't even think u can afford taking a girl out for bottled water sold by a street corner so u shudnt talking abt stuff u cant do. Living in a house built by bricks, using money to buy goods, getting engaged...all those are western ideas so stop being stu.pid and quit pretending as if u are "all african"
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I already said gifts are given both ways, u take each other out, both parties have to do something for each other. I don't even think u can afford taking a girl out for bottled water sold by a street corner so u shud talking abt stuff u cant do. Living in a house built by bricks, using money to buy goods, getting engaged...all those are western ideas so stop being stu.pid and quit pretending as if u are "all african"

You are a mooron for comparing Xmas to building houses and paying for goods. grin

Next you will compare Halloween to wearing clothes. grin

Products of a failed education want to question my ability to afford things. grin grin grin grin

As usual, useless girls can never state what they have to offer.

Let me try another one, Slut05, what do you have to offer a man in a relationship excluding STDs? grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
I have said it all before: Fucktards struggle with analogies. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1094114/what-occupies-minds-atheists-24/4#12884413
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Let me try another one, Slut05, what do you have to offer a man in a relationship excluding STDs? grin
not every womam is like ur mother dear smiley I must say she did a far much worse job on u than offering STDs

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: not every womam is like ur mother dear smiley I must say she did a far much worse job on u than offering STDs

Are you talking about your mother that you refuse to confirm you were like her? grin

I bet the reason for that was she was even worse than your person self for a person like you to repudiate her. grin grin grin

No wonder the slut was having kids for different men at 38 to the point she produced a shyt like you. grin

Note: repudiate is a word in the dictionary, so don't tell me I meant radiate. cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Don't mind the person!

One of those foools that want to be put on a pedestal for doing absolutely nothing and having a miasmic personality to add to it.

The types that have nothing positive to add to a guy's life but yet think they are the real deal and a man should moronically attach himself to them for life.

I love fucktards like her. It gives me the licence to treat them like shyt and bone whatever I feel like before kicking them to the kerb.

Two pieces of worthless shytheads with miasmic personalities. grin grin grin

Only a Yaba-left ideal patient would think of spending the rest of his life with them.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by MrsChima(f): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lawd!!! Well.. some men have stated that they do not have o take care females that aren't their wives and they are in a relationship with them. If men can do that then the women can say no o doing house chores as well. If it is good for the goose then it should be good for thevgander.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I already said gifts are given both ways, u take each other out, both parties have to do something for each other. I don't even think u can afford taking a girl out for bottled water sold by a street corner so u shudnt talking abt stuff u cant do. Living in a house built by bricks, using money to buy goods, getting engaged...all those are western ideas so stop being stu.pid and quit pretending as if u are "all african"

Swt@, we can't blame him, can u believe d security guard was sleepin on duty wen d psycho escaped?? Dat behaviour is totally unacceptable. I've cald for d guy's resignation. He caused all of this! We would be havin a decent conversation with mature and sane beings if not 4d guy's negligence. Hehehe
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ladies teach ur sons to take care of themselves, show him wat a responsible man should do, before he goes off to varsity...teach him how to cook a couple of dishes, iron his own clothes, wash his dishes...fathers should also show their daughters how to change a light bulb, changing a car tire. Teach ur children to be independent
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sleek05:

Swt@, we can't blame him, can u believe d security guard was sleepin on duty wen d psycho escaped?? Dat behaviour is totally unacceptable. I've cald for d guy's resignation. He caused all of this! We would be havin a decent conversation with mature and sane beings if not 4d guy's negligence. Hehehe

mondi_cheeks: Ladies teach ur sons to take care of themselves, show him wat a responsible man should do, before he goes off to varsity...teach him how to cook a couple of dishes, iron his own clothes, wash his dishes...fathers should also show their daughters how to change a light bulb, changing a car tire. Teach ur children to be independent

Two fucktards, with typical Naija girl Agbero qualities, that have nothing to offer a man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.