Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (19429 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

Ms Uneducated, get your dictionary out and look for the meaning of the word "ratiocinate".

I know it is obvious the quality of my education is out of your league, so big words might be a challenge.

This is one of the reasons why I date only women miles above your league.
fact still remains u used the wrong word grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: fact still remains u used the wrong word grin

Ooh! Really?

Is this the time to dig the heels in and do the Oshodi market woman "I no go gree o, you must kill me today"? grin

How is it the wrong word? cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by timilehing(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
how will i know if she's a good wife or not if she's not doing my shores?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by luvablesam(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: says the oliver twist who wants to date women way out of his league grin
what defines 'LEAGUE' To u?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by luvablesam(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
A relationship should define what chores means or duties.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
luvable sam: what defines 'LEAGUE' To u?
for me, a guy who sells roasted ground nuts by the robots
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Digital(f): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
i wldnt do any chores. cos if things didnt work out eventually btw us, under which acct are we goin to put all the owrk done
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Digital: i wldnt do any chores. cos if things didnt work out eventually btw us, under which acct are we goin to put all the owrk done

And under what account do you want him to put all the money he spent on date night outs and valentine presents?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by eimuhb(f): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
timilehing: how will i know if she's a good wife or not if she's not doing my shores?

Oga, is it offShore or onShore? undecided undecided grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by True2myself24(f): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

And under what account do you want him to put all the money he spent on date night outs and valentine presents?

You are a little too passionate for this topic. Why do you feel the need to speak for all men? You're entitled to your opinions but speak for yourself. Btw are you even in a relationship, because you keep speaking in hypotheticals. You seem like one of those guys who feels intimidated by certain women so you have to put them down to make yourself feel better. What a waste of energy.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
True2myself24:
You are a little too passionate for this topic. Why do you feel the need to speak for all men? You're entitled to your opinions but speak for yourself. Btw are you even in a relationship, because you keep speaking in hypotheticals. You seem like one of those guys who feels intimidated by certain women so you have to put them down to make yourself feel better. What a waste of energy.

Abeg let me laugh for one minute!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ah! Ye! Ye! Ye! grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o, my head o! grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I find it incredibly amusing when women claim "intimidation" when men do not feel like standing for their rubbish or is not attracted to them.

E.g.

Black women: Black men are just intimidated by a strong black woman that is why they go for white girls.

NO! They are not attracted to your loud, trifling and vulgar personalities, not intimidated by it.

Is the use of "intimidated" suppose to publicly question my masculinity? grin grin grin

Cut the crap, girl! I am the King of psychology. YOU CANNOT BS SAGA! You do not have the intellect to even attempt it.

As per my relationship status, I have already stated that here. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

Black women: Black men are just intimidated by a strong black woman that is why they go for white girls.

NO! They are not attracted to your loud, trifling and vulgar personalities, not intimidated by it.

Cut the crap, girl! I am the King of psychology. YOU CANNOT BS SAGA! You do not have the intellect to even attempt it.

I'm sure ur momma is a white woman grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm sure ur momma is a white woman grin

My momma is not in your class, she wouldn't even raise a girl like you.

I take it you are like your momma?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by luvablesam(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: for me, a guy who sells roasted ground nuts by the robots
strange
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

My momma is not in your class, she wouldn't even raise a girl like you.

I take it you are like your momma?
u r a black man dissing black women, forgetting ur own momma is black grin intelligent indeed lmao

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
luvable sam: strange
they r humans too angry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u r a black man dissing black women, forgetting ur own momma is black grin intelligent indeed lmao

You are a person!

No 1, when people generalise does not mean it applies across the board.

No 2, when one talks about women, he is talking about modern day girls.

No 3, you cannot even boast you are like your momma? undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I'm not the one who calls booty shaking for the whole world CLASSY and ELEGANT...now that's a person cupcake grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm not the one who calls booty shaking for the whole world CLASSY and ELEGANT...now that's a person cupcake grin

Well show us you are not a person by showing how you ascribed that assertion to me, person!

Maybe it is the time to continue the assessment of your understanding of ratiocination. grin

Also did you not also call your father childish once? grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

Well show us you are not a person by showing how you ascribed that assertion to me, person!

u should see the comments women are posting abt u on Mr NL...grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u should see the comments women are posting abt u on Mr NL...grin

Entertain me.

Post the links. cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by izyrach(f): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
ofcos a lady shld participate in d house chores of fiance{a domesticated lady}a wife material
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

Entertain me.

Post the links. cheesy
let me summarise it...u r a lame ass ho grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by luvablesam(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

No 1, when people generalise does not mean it applies across the board.

No 2, when one talks about women, he is talking about modern day girls.

No 3, you cannot even boast you are like your momma? undecided
guy doh I agree with sum of ur posts buh take it easy pls,just try nt usin 'names' PLS
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: let me summarise it...u r a lame ass ho grin

Post the links, you are not believable because as I said earlier you are a person that is delusional, illogical, uneducated and lacks ratiocination. grin

So your summarisation is not something that can be trusted. wink
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by luvablesam(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: let me summarise it...u r a lame ass ho grin
mondi dearie,act like d lady u ar,do u mind stopin d attacks?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

So your summarisation is not something that can be trusted. wink
check them for ursef then smiley
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
mondi_cheeks: check them for ursef then smiley

Nah, just post the link. wink
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sleek05(f): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mondi pls stop joinin issues with dat thing. U shld know by now dat hez not feelin fyn, he'l just keep going round in circles and drag u 2 his level. Let him marry his maids, dey'l do d washin and cleanin with no excuse! I can't see a sane woman marryin d God_forsaken thing!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Sagamite(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sleek05: Mondi pls stop joinin issues with dat thing. U shld know by now dat hez not feelin fyn, he'l just keep going round in circles and drag u 2 his level. Let him marry his maids, dey'l do d washin and cleanin with no excuse! I can't see a sane woman marryin d God_forsaken thing!

You are a person!

Moronic shyt! You think your miasmic arsse is what is marriable?

Later you will see the piece of shyt going to power pastor praying for the miracle of husband this year.

You must hate your future kids because it appears you intend and plan they will only see their different fathers at the weekends with the way you are going.

I pity the foool that puts a worthless slut like you at home and calls her "wife" in the first place. They only have themselves to blame.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sleek05: Mondi pls stop joinin issues with dat thing. U shld know by now dat hez not feelin fyn, he'l just keep going round in circles and drag u 2 his level. Let him marry his maids, dey'l do d washin and cleanin with no excuse! I can't see a sane woman marryin d God_forsaken thing!
Thanks hun

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.