Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (18871 Views)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
oyin50: . That's very true but we are talking about women here.
I'm jus saying that more women move away from being the 'wife material' because they are not enough man who will act like 'husband material'. I have met so many guys who are looking for a 'wife material' but at the same time he can't act like someone a woman would want to keep as a husband. Men who spend most of their time taking out varsity students (wit boyfriends) because she is pretty and she has a good fashion sense. how does he think he will end up wit a wife material, if he waste a lot of time wit women who are not going to commit to him ? If u put ursef out thereto be used nd abused, u will be used and abused. I know we are talking abt men here dear smiley
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by blaise26abj(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Afro_Blue: [b]Fact or Fiction?

Money, women and power are three inseparables that form a carnal trinity all over the world.
Men of money and power usually end up attracting a flock of the most beautiful women

^^
That peeps, is the hard truth. Even Ladies within the 25% should be aware of this. Your husband's eventual wealth will attract all sort of female scum. So learn how to tintillate him @ home and never get complacent because the stakes gets higher when success sets in. And guys b4/when we are successful, don't let us hurt that 25%. They are an endangered specie.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Xano(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
truth is bitter. But that the truth. Girls here and outside there open mouth to talk but their talk is empty. Girls seek for already-made successful men. Read with meaning. A lady makes her money. She know her worth. Successful genders attract. Ladies contribute to her man's success. Men(not boys) help their ladies be more successful.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Godsbrown(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=Baby mama]25 percent of women are wife material indeed
Women don suffer
Just take a look at the man making mouth?
Looking like a tout
I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me with any part of his body
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school!

Women want to associate with what name?
See this one
Never heard if him in my life

whether u like him or not, he just hit the nail on the head...thats the truth.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ochallo: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
well agbaje is right but for men it is about 10% or even lower, and i am a guy.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
yuzedo: Baby Mama dey vex because oga don cast their market! grin

Fred Agbaje didn't lie! However, he didn't say the complete truth:
Some guys are dishonest, and (will) abandon the lady that stays with them when they don't have sh.it, when it's time to marry, they search for the babe that fits their new-found status and adds to their "prestige". They pursue "ready-made" babes, tall, light-skin, big brezz, big nyash, fine face, rich family. Na dat time dem dey remember say the faithful babe boobs don sag or she didn't school in Harvard or her mama wor-wor or dem get orobo tendency for their lineage, or her papa dey tie wrapepr, dey drink schnapps for him village hut! grin

However, does this remove from the fact that Mr. Agbaje said the truth?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Baby Mama, if you and Mr. Agbaje jam for real life, you go dey call am sir, so no dey front like say you no dey poo.. tongue cool
Canshe even stand b 4 him? Mtchew!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Whobedatte(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
berem: Naija men... They dont fail to dissappoint! It is people like Fred Agbaje that fucck young ladies and make them commit abortions thereby making them not marriageable.OLORIBURUKU AGBAYA OSHI!
Never knew Berem is so uncouth&unbridled!!!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm jus saying that more women move away from being the 'wife material' because they are not enough man who will act like 'husband material'. I have met so many guys who are looking for a 'wife material' but at the same time he can't act like someone a woman would want to keep as a husband. Men who spend most of their time taking out varsity students (wit boyfriends) because she is pretty and she has a good fashion sense. how does he think he will end up wit a wife material, if he waste a lot of time wit women who are not going to commit to him ? If u put ursef out thereto be used nd abused, u will be used and abused. I know we are talking abt men here dear smiley
. Absolutely correct dearie, but the fact is women are distinctly different from men, it has degenerated to a point where I hear some girls say if a man cheats why can't I cheat, it's crazy. True, naija men aren't the best of character especially when it comes to promiscuity but that shouldn't tilt our sanctity as women. A virtous woman is highly valuable to a wise man not azonto dancing kiddos.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Arsenate(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii: I can proudly raise my head up anywhere and at any time to say that the man who will eventually marry me is proudly a very lucky man. Even if he narrows it down to 1%, I am d 1% he's talking about!
oh Lawd this girl is too much. See how beautiful she looks even without posting her picture. I'm in Love.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by deletrue: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
But barrister, i thought you were to mentioned areas like their mood of dressing, characteristics, cooking etc of the modern day ladies. you only place emphasis on how they are after ready made men! I completely agree with you. That is why majority of them are over due, over ripe for marriage but men know them very well. Just go out and look their dressing, including the married ones. Its so irritating. Some agbero men will even ask their so call women, wife to put on highly tight leggis. I beg make i no talk.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
yuzedo:
Post your picture make we see first... tongue

It's not about my facial picture. It's about the picture of my heart. It's about giving my man the kind of atmosphere in our home that will make him always hate Mondays and look forward to Fridays.
It's about me being his Spinal cord, without me he can stand up str8.
It's about praying and fasting for him when he doesn't even know I'm doing all that.
It's about helping him find great avenues to turn his cowries into kobo and his kobo into Naira and his Naira into £ ¥ € $.
It has nothing to do with d "tongue out" fake dps I put up.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Shenez: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
na soooo
Nn
Gentle Naaz: 1.Among naija ladies, 1 in evry 20 is a wife material
2. Among naija men, 1 in evry 40 is a husbnd material
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ijebabe: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Couldn'd read past first page but Lol @ the men attacking baby mama and the others liking comments referring to her as lousy or whatever.
Damn, why do some men like to act like the bitches they claim to despise grin

That interview was just the opinion of one man and that figure was not based on anything substantial. I don't know how a magazine can post whatever without conducting an interview of this type with professionalism.

All the same, it is true that there are some Nigerian girls/women who will do anything to be with a rich man, or Bleep their way to get money or whatever it is they are after. It upsets me that these girls/women are comfortable with their lifestyle and I wouldn't want my brothers or friends to end up with or like such people. If you want to have a 'good time' then that's your choice but don't go demanding for money and gifts because you feel its your right for spreading your legs! undecided

The problem I find with these threads is that the men act like they are innocent in all of this and are very quick to judge and criticize ALL Nigerian women. How can you men expect Nigerian women to become better people to themselves and society if you keep insulting and demoralizing them? For some guys here it's just for fun but some guys take it really seriously.
When you as a man, feel a woman is only good for fucking (no matter your age or status) why do you suddenly expect them to have moral codes and uphold values which you do not possess? sad

Decisions you make now have a way of coming back in the future to haunt you and that scares me cos I know I am far from perfect. Women should stop using their bodies as a way to get what they want or to punish themselves for their low self esteem. That your father raped you or died at a young age, grew up in poverty or whatever the reasons are doesn't mean you cannot make good decisions to guide your life. If a man spends half his life using women he shouldn't be surprised by the consequences whether micro or macro.

One gender is not responsible for a failed system, people we are evolved please make una use brain small. I don tire abeg grin Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
oyin50: A virtous woman is highly valuable to a wise man.
I agree
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
Xano: Ladies contribute to her man's success. Men(not boys) help their ladies be more successful.
wch is what we need as women
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
oyin50: . Absolutely correct dearie, but the fact is women are distinctly different from men, it has degenerated to a point where I hear some girls say if a man cheats why can't I cheat, it's crazy. True, naija men aren't the best of character especially when it comes to promicuity but that shouldn't tilt our sanctity as women. A virtous woman is highly valuable to a wise man not azonto dancing kiddos.

One bottle of baileys 4 u jare... I love realists
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by opoke(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
The % age is too small atleast 45% then it can be accepted.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by gentlegg(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
The barrister even exaggerated it up to 25%. As far as am concern is <25%.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Bigboy100: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2012

Some guys are dishonest, and (will) abandon the lady that stays with them when they don't have sh.it, when it's time to marry, they search for the babe that fits their new-found status and adds to their "prestige". They pursue "ready-made" babes, tall, light-skin, big brezz, big nyash, fine face, rich family. Na dat time dem dey remember say the faithful babe boobs don sag or she didn't school in Harvard or her mama wor-wor or dem get orobo tendency for their lineage, or her papa dey tie wrapepr, dey drink schnapps for him village hut! grin

However, does this remove from the fact that Mr. Agbaje said the truth?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Baby Mama, if you and Mr. Agbaje jam for real life, you go dey call am sir, so no dey front like say you no dey poo.. tongue cool

Abeg no kill me with laff. Wetin you talk is the truth,the whole truth and nothing else but the truth, so help me G.O.D. The man is a keen observer, he has said the truth. You got it right too, so keep your head up homie !
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii:

It's not about my facial picture. It's about the picture of my heart. It's about giving my man the kind of atmosphere in our home that will make him always hate Mondays and look forward to Fridays.
It's about praying and fasting for him when he doesn't even know I'm doing all that.
It's about helping him find great avenues to turn his cowries into kobo and his kobo into Naira and his Naira into £ ¥ € $.
. I wish you my brother wasn't tied up. I will gladly beg him to have you if your assertions aren't feigned. You are sweetheart, a man that turns a woman like this down is either young at heart, vain or without purpose.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by oyin50(f): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii:

. I wish my brother wasn't tied up. I will gladly beg him to have you if your assertions aren't feigned. You are a sweetheart, a man that turns a woman like this down is either young at heart, vain or without purpose.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by yuzedo: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii:

Awww! This girl is a sweerie o! Nne, lemme be your NL love-vendor! grin Una dey see better market so?? Smart, down-to-earth, wonderful girl wey get home training, no be blackberry and bis and brazilian hair babes.. cheesy
Oya, bidding starts now. Make una name your price and this lovely babe can be your wife! Did i hear someone offer me N500,000?
wink cool
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by kaylight12(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
True talk,but hope ur wife is not inclusive because she was my junior in sec sch.May help we guz shaa.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by TableLeg(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
oyin50: . Absolutely correct dearie, but the fact is women are distinctly different from men, it has degenerated to a point where I hear some girls say if a man cheats why can't I cheat, it's crazy. True, naija men aren't the best of character especially when it comes to promicuity but that shouldn't tilt our sanctity as women. A virtous woman is highly valuable to a wise man not azonto dancing kiddos.
ONE for you ...
Priceless!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by eherbal(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Erm sir,i strongly oppose your position on the matter.we all know the figure is far worse.i'm positing 15 /10%.do you know the number of our girls that are now into 'hustling'?you need to go to surulere and ikeja every evening,you did think there's a ladies carnival on parade.ladies aged between 15 to 40,different size and shapes,different tribes,all ties3 for one thing;prostitution.i've even seen albinos!it's that bad.funniest part is that this same women will be a wife to one unfortunate bloke,who,unfortunately will be under the illusion that he's found his missing rib.GOD save the nigerian man, amen.my nl sisters spitting fire here are either shying from the truth or hating it's bitter pill.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by jobaskia(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ berem .That's just too harsh there oh. Perhaps he never conducted a thorough survey and analysis
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Wetin that one com mean? Make i no talk my mind again?
Whobedatte: Never knew Berem is so uncouth&unbridled!!!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Xano(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
COOLDUN:

What this man said is truth, what made you to hate him, might be the things that make other women to love him. He is talking from his experiences, you are here insulting him. Why? He did not say all the women; he only said 75% , which might even be more. Take look at what is happening in the Dim Ojukwu;s family now, and other families out there. Why should a lady ask a man of his financial status before agreeing to date him? Take our lady celebrities for an example, how many of them have you heard that married a no body as a husband? What we hear is Ikechukwu Uche dumps Uche Jumbo, Dbanj denies proposing Genevive Nanji, Kate Henshaw was dumped by his Dutch based fiancée, and now marrying a white man. Ini Edo rumored of having problem with his husband. Oge Okoye dumps her secondary school heart throb. So on and so forth.

My dear try to stand for yourself and not for others, because you are only sure of yourself. There was a lady neighbor of mine then, who was very pretty and attractive with a very nice job then at the mobil in VI Lagos, many suitors were coming but she was looking for a big and financially rich men, till today she is still single at 46yrs , now she is preaching like mother Theresa.

You took this man’s statement so personal. Beauty they say is in the heart not in the eyes, as you are criticizing this man right now, many women are looking for an opportunity to get him, and you don’t have to ask who he is, because your profile has not been published as his. Neither does he know you too.

In every nonsense there is sense, this man really said the truth, I don’t know if you have ever heard this big girls slogan, Is love a food? Many broken marriages and divorce cases we hear today, is because the partners were brought together by wealth , instead of love. When you marry your husband for who he is and not what he is, infact the marriage will be sweeter than honey,while the love will be renewed like an eagle.

Stop cursing the man, as if you are directly affected by his comments. He said nothing but the truth.

thank you.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ade2008(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Truth is bitter
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2012

Hmmmm.... grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
That is the problem! He never conducted a survey before making his remarks.
jobaskia: @ berem .That's just too harsh there oh. Perhaps he never conducted a thorough survey and analysis
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
The loudest on this thread are the single mothers... grin grin

The more you argue against the man's assertion, the more you continue to prove him right... undecided

If you lot are wife materials, how come you ended up as single mothers? - please, be honest...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Woman Beater - How To Know Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.