Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? (18617 Views)

Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? / Picture: If This Was True, Then Why Is GEJ Running For Presidency Again ? / I Think It Will Be A Long Time Till A Northerner Wins The Presidency Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
OsunOriginal:

You are making a mistake... The west didnt vote for Buhari simply because of the failure of alliance betweeb CPC and ACN, not because of religion. Put in your head today if you dont know, there are more muslims in the West than christains but again religion is not an issue for us here. It is only in Igbo land where even an armed robber will be pastoring a church and claiming to be annointed by his god.

Buhari has lost three elections from 2003 - 2011. The West did not vote for him in all three elections so do not give the lame excuse of ACN and CPC merger failing. The West will never vote for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Ikwerefistson: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide: Me: YES!!!
Reasons:https://www.nairaland.com/979284/ibrahim-babangida-a.k.a-ibb-evil

https://www.nairaland.com/1121786/records-all-living-ex-leaders-past

https://www.nairaland.com/859122/patriotic-inspirational-leadership-gen-muhammadu

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/pic-obasanjo-getting-slapped-he

https://www.nairaland.com/1099040/nigeria-broken

Our best time is still the era of Buhari if the history lessons GENBUHARI provided is true. Give your reasons why Buhari shouldn't contest. Note: Age, religion and tribe are primitive excuses so please be objective with your reasons.

If your only fear of Buhari is "islamization" of Nigeria, then note that he did not islamize Nigeria when he had totalitarian power so why now that power belongs to the people?
nting 4 islamist o.nija is an xtian state
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Pls tell us how Buhari intends to solve the problem of epileptic power supply. Will he reverse the privatisation? Will fight against corruption solve the epileptic power problem? How does Buhari intend to create jobs? Will the fight against corruption create jobs? Will Buhari build a 2nd Niger bridge? Or will the fight against corruption make the 2nd Niger bridge appear? How will Buhari solve the problem of falling standard of education? Will fight against corruption change the curriculum in our schools? How does Buhari intend to fight crime? How does he intend to bring competence to our security forces? Will he scrap the quota system, the root cause of INCOMPETENCE in our security forces? Buhari claimed he fought corruption to a standstill in his first missionary journey, but can he tell us the infrastructures he managed to put in place. Can he show us any highway, power plant, refinery or any other critical infrastructure he built?

You should run for President and I will vote for you. These are the issues that need to be fixed not some old man pretending to be a saint. If we practice True Federalism, 80% of corruption will disappear, so how does Buhari intend solving the other problems we have. Did any of you watch him at eh debates. He was very very poor

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by trillville(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
All this talk about true federalism sounds really naive to me. @Nashville, do you think the rest of the country will just willingly let the ND benefit from nigeria's oil resources alone? It's like you want civil war part deux.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by 4evergod2: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nashville:

You should run for President and I will vote for you. These are the issues that need to be fixed not some old man pretending to be a saint. If we practice True Federalism, 80% of corruption will disappear, so how does Buhari intend solving the other problems we have. Did any of you watch him at eh debates. He was very very poor

He was very poor during the debates yeah? how was Obama during the first debate? How many debates did the presidential candidates have in Nigeria? Where was GEJ during these debates?
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by 4evergod2: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Mr born again easterner, you didn't tell us that Buhari sacked 2million civil servants during 2yr draconian regime. You didn't also tell us that poor Nigerians had to queue to buy essential things like milk, sugar and rice during buhari's regime. Can you tell us why Buhari stopped the Lagos metro rail line, meant to transport the masses? Can you name 1 critical infrastructure that buhari built in his 2yr reign? Besides, i doubt if you'r born again christian because born again christians dont announce it or show off

Born again christians announce it to the high heavens because i am proud of it and not a hypocrite like most who would see have the truth staring them in the face and yet deny it. You call Buharis rule draconian? I ask you did it work or did it not?

In order to bend a stiff necked and deeply corrupted people like Nigerians are you first need force to whip them into shape and then you cut them loose. what do you think is happening in the USA. All around them is draconian rule because they are governed by actual laws that are too many to mention yet the system works because they follow laws unlike Nigerians. In the days of Buhari the law became real and i for one enjoyed it. Obviously you dont know about the second port harcourt refinery which was built in the days of buhari and was refining 150,000 barrells of crude daily.

The government through the NNPC then under Buhari's leadership, expanded domestic refining capacity by contracting the building refineries in Kaduna (completed in 1980) and Warri (1978), and subsequently the expansion of Port Harcourt (1989) to a total national refining capacity of 445,000.

The NNPC under Buhari built the Warri and Kaduna refineries,20 depots and laid over 3000kms of pipelines,well over $1b was spent on TAM under Obj alone without any of them functioning
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by omenka(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
It realy infuriates me when I hear these south southerners tlk about 'its our OIL MONEY'. During my youth service year in warri, I came across some quite magnanimous and hardworkin deltans, like those who, when driving and they come across a corper, would pull over to offer u a ride even without flaggin them down. That much we appreciated. The educated few are realy likeable and resourceful. But the average southsoutherner is uneducated and LAZY to the bone! All they do is sit around all day, smoke weed, drink 'mukite' and discuss 'bunkering mata', or how to pull off the next scam. The little they make from their retinue of illicit dealings, they expend on whores and the next high!
What is one to make of a people who's wives work as labourers in building sites, carryin headpans filled with rocks, with biceps that would make incredible hulk greener (but this time, with envy), while others chase vehicles up n down the streets in a bid to sell black market fuel? Or in the absence of both, daughters take to the redlight districts just to feed their uterly lazy fathers and a coupla siblings.. Go to effurun and visit PPMC premises or PTI road and u'd see what im talkin about...
You guys should get ur lazy asses up and do something useful with miserable lives like real men do instead of bombarding nairaland and saharareporters with ur inane 'our money' remarks all the time!

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by trillville(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
@nashville, Even Gej knows this that's why he is saying we should use a system of state of residency rather than state of origin. It is only when this happens that true federalism can work.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
trillville: All this talk about true federalism sounds really naive to me. @Nashville, do you think the rest of the country will just willingly let the ND benefit from nigeria's oil resources alone? It's like you want civil war part deux.

Well, some of us are old enough to remember that was what we practiced before military rule. Infact, the foundation of Nigeria is based on true federalism and it was on the basis of federalism that the three regions agreed to form Nigeria. And at that time, every region produced enough to feed its own people and give some to the center. And we lived happily then. It is not about civil war, but that is the only way to end corruption. Nigeria has lots of other resources, let the other states focus on their own resources. I am not trying to derail the thread, but you should get the drift that sharing Oil money amongst states is the reason why everybody want to be a politician, because the governors dont do anything. They get free money and spend it however they like.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
Everyone who has said something negative about Buhari can't prove it!!!!!1 It's all hear say!

I know in the West, PDP is dead and should CPC or any other party field any candidate that can sweep the north, and align with the west, the election is already won!!

SS/SE votes don't count when they keep voting the same party that has been impoverishing the people for over 12 years! Oh my God! Twelve years of same party and we expect change? Common people! Common!

Someone said people had to queue to buy stuffs during Buhari's regime. I bet you didn't see the launch of many apple products right?

Buhari is what Nigeria is yearning for.

How can Buhari be anti south when he helped build two refineries in the south and only one in the North? How? How? Are you guys dumb?

Buhari is an Islamist yet cut down on islamic pilgrimage due to the problem we were having with forex caused by pilgrimage?

Buhari fired 2mil civil servants because they weren't punctual to work? And that is a reason to hate him?

R.I.P TUNDE IDIAGBON!

Seriously, you people need to say something against Buhari, prove it's true, and then show us why such is bad for Nigeria simple!

BUHARI IS COMING BACK AND HE IS GOING TO WIN!

4 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by 4evergod2: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide: Everyone who has said something negative about Buhari can't prove it!!!!!1 It's all hear say!

I know in the West, PDP is dead and should CPC or any other party field any candidate that can sweep the north, and align with the west, the election is already won!!

SS/SE votes don't count when they keep voting the same party that has been impoverishing the people for over 12 years! Oh my God! Twelve years of same party and we expect change? Common people! Common!

Someone said people had to queue to buy stuffs during Buhari's regime. I bet you didn't see the launch of many apple products right?

How can Buhari be anti south when he helped build two refineries in the south and only one in the North? How? How? Are you guys dumb?

Buhari is an Islamist yet cut down on islamic pilgrimage due to the problem we were having with forex caused by pilgrimage?

Buhari fired 2mil civil servants because they weren't punctual to work? And that is a reason to hate him?

R.I.P TUNDE IDIAGBON!

Seriously, you people need to say something against Buhari, prove it's true, and then show us why such is bad for Nigeria simple!

Dead right Partner...... dead right

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide: Everyone who has said something negative about Buhari can't prove it!!!!!1 It's all hear say!

R.I.P TUNDE IDIAGBON!

I am not sure how we expect to prove it, can you prove IBB or OBJ is corrupt. Lets be serious, where did Buhari get all the money he has been spending on three elections. Is it from his pension, or business interests. And please if they are donations, are the donations from honest Nigerians or corrupt Nigerians? Please explain. And please do not bring up building refineries in the South, he was not doing the south a favor, it was the only sensible thing to do! The Oil is produced in the South!

3 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by trillville(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nashville:

Well, some of us are old enough to remember that was what we practiced before military rule. Infact, the foundation of Nigeria is based on true federalism and it was on the basis of federalism that the three regions agreed to form Nigeria. And at that time, every region produced enough to feed its own people and give some to the center. And we lived happily then. It is not about civil war, but that is the only way to end corruption. Nigeria has lots of other resources, let the other states focus on their own resources. I am not trying to derail the thread, but you should get the drift that sharing Oil money amongst states is the reason why everybody want to be a politician, because the governors dont do anything. They get free money and spend it however they like.
The discovery of oil changed everything. That why people say the discovery of oil was a curse to this nation. Everybody likes easy money and right now, there is no easier money to be made then from oil. Even the first civil war was because of oil if u do not know.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by 4evergod2: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nashville:

I am not sure how we expect to prove it, can you prove IBB or OBJ is corrupt. Lets be serious, where did Buhari get all the money he has been spending on three elections. Is it from his pension, or business interests. And please if they are donations, are the donations from honest Nigerians or corrupt Nigerians? Please explain. And please do not bring up building refineries in the South, he was not doing the south a favor, it was the only sensible thing to do! The Oil is produced in the South!

I laugh in Korean! Building refineries in the south was the only sensible thing to do by Buhari right? And i guess it became senseless to maintain them under GEJ. Who is the fool? The initiator and implimenter or the one who never initiates and never impliments?

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Mavrick2012: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide:

There will be national jubilation when IBB the man who overthrew Buhari is shot. You see how illogical your point is?

We need to get corruption out the way for anything you listed to be possible. Our first step towards a better Nigeria is elimination of corruption 100%. Any president will fail in this current construct of our national leadership.

Who do we know that can fight corruption? Buhari! Let's get rid of corruption first then we can talk of someone who will have ideologies on reviving our economy or we can both in an administration. Buhari can fight corruption as president ensuring everything is in line while a his vice can be responsible for our economic policies.

If we don't get corruption out the way, our economy ain't going no where.
olumide olumide,how much did dey pay u 4 al dis ur campaign 4 buhari?u said buhari can "fix our economy",u rily sound like an avrage nigerian politician.wen u say "buhari can fix economy" pls giv us a ratnal,logical,cogent,concrete,specific n unambigous way "buhari can fix d economy".mr olumide,am al ears pls

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
greateros: A man came seeking for job in our office and i ask him "how disciplined are u?"

and he answered "very disciplined"

i said well the key to our success in this organization is discipline and honesty - are u sure u can handle that? he answered in the affirmative.

i now asked him "if you are fired from your job because you are 10 minutes late how will you feel?" and he replied

"that will be very unfair" i asked why? and he replied "a lot of factors can contribute to my being an hours late to work - factors like holdup, rain, accident. etc - and every organization gives a margin for that" I said to him - thank you very much, we will keep in touch and i handed him an envelop containing the sum we assumed is what he spent in coming for the interview.

I learned from the general the very basic secret to success and longevity - discipline and honesty - their is no margin in between! and believe me, that secret has seen to my outstanding success despite the difficult terrain!

Nigeria recorded its best of days so far in history during the regime of General Buhari - punctuality became the watch word for civil servants, teachers, students, traders, police, soldiers and every other aspect of our lives.

We all respected each other - there were no religious nor ethnic crisis in any part of Nigeria, armed robbery became history, drug pushers who has already made Nigeria a major drug route flee the country! thieving politicians where hunted down and jailed! islamic fanatic were driven to extinction!

For once in the history of this country, we all stood in line to enter bus [there was no overload even inside molue!], traffic laws was respect by all and sundry, accident was reduced to almost zero!

Agriculture took a new dimension [i remember then everybody was advised to farm - on most Saturdays you see majority of families heading to farm - both civil servants, security personnel, etc!]

there ws free drugs in the hospitals, doctors where well paid!malaria reduced drastically because there was no room for dirt - the environmental sanitation exercise then was no joke!

I was very little then, but even as little as we are, we felt the change in the air! If he had succeeded in ruling Nigeria for just 3 years, even Americans would av been seek resident visa in Nigeria!

i will not just vote for Buhari again and again and again, but i will also keep contributing the major part of my resources to his campaign and also campaign for him like i always do!

before 2015, Nigerians will beg him to run for the Presidency - No matter how PDP and their cronies try to tarnish his immaculate image, the truth will surely manifest one day.

General buhari is a man with no blemish and he is destined to straighten this country out and it will surely come to pass!
You painted a picture of paradise on earth when Buhari was in power. How come Nigerians never revolted when Buhari was overthrown? How can Nigerians jubilated when Buhari was overthrown?
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by erayo2GCA(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
what has GEJ done in 3yrs now....am in benin and will vote for buhari any day any time..but islam still su.ck
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by sajawagu: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
Buhari should go and rest,a vote for him is a wast,majority of Nigerians see him as a fanatics.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
4evergod2:

I laugh in Korean! Building refineries in the south was the only sensible thing to do by Buhari right? And i guess it became senseless to maintain them under GEJ. Who is the fool? The initiator and implimenter or the one who never initiates and never impliments?

Bros, I have said before I did not vote GEJ neither do I believe he has any plan for Nigeria. This thread is about Buhari and not GEJ. I did not vote in the last election because none of the candidates impressed me
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
It is a complete fallacy that buhari reduced inflation rather he fixed price for commodities and successfully pushed those that have already stock their shops out of business because he forced everyone to sell at a price lesser than the cost price.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
trillville:
The discovery of oil changed everything. That why people say the discovery of oil was a curse to this nation. Everybody likes easy money and right now, there is no easier money to be made then from oil. Even the first civil war was because of oil if u do not know.

Nigeria is not the only country with Oil and several Oil producing countries are way more developed that Nigeria. We are where we are because it is our choice. Even the Oil producing states are not developed, so who has benefited - just a few corrupt officials. So because a few people are getting easy money, the rest of the country to suffer. Abeg corruption will die with Federalism, the Niger Delta governors will no longer have an excuse for lack development and other states will have to learn to generate enough income for themselves. Suddenly, you will realise that few people will want to be politicians!
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Sirdayor(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Why not! He has the costitutional right to contest, so why can't he?
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Buhari that have bomb churches using boko haram,no christian wil vote 4 buhari,be it northarn or southern christians. Come 2015,buhari wil loose d 4th and final time and he will die of shock,was it nt 12m pple that voted 4 buhari and Gej 33m pple in d last election?how can buhari(jihadist) even win? Not in this nig,i wish him death so that he can go and meet osama,yusuf,gadafi and saddam 2 enable them bomb hell fire the more
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Walexz02(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Dont mind the hypocrites in Nigeria. Buhari is saint and man of integrity yet he can't keep the word of his mouth. Didn't buhari say he wont contest election again? Hypocrites

Brother, what is d reall problem dt u hv wt Buhari becoming the head of ds Nation dt u ar hiding? U said he is an hypocrite bcoz he said he wont contest againg and nw he want to contest abi?
Do u think is GEJ is delivering what Nigerians wanted we would by now be thinking of 2015? Hell no! Remember wt happend in lagos-regarding Fash,aren't lagosians the ones begging him to recontest?(ds is bcoz they enjoy wt he is doing~even though nt all of them.)
Likewise if GEJ is doing what d average Nigerian xpect 4rm him for past 3yrs in power,no body I said no body wil ever think of Buhari come 2015. Likewise Buhari himself wil nt be thinking of campaining since some is doing what he suppose to do. I hope u understand ds. His coming back is bcoz he sees Nigeria sinking and he wants to help.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by hubreality(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2012

R.I.P TUNDE IDIAGBON!

Clap for yourself. Gen Buhari(rtd) can only win if he brings back to life those innocent Nigerians; children, pregnant women, corpers e.t.c who lost theirs due to his evil incitements that lead to post election violences. PDP has failed us, but the biggest error or mistake CPC or ACN will make is to bring out Buhari or Elrufai as their 2015 presidential candidate. Take it or leave it. Peoples eyes don open wide and clear beyond just fighting corruption which is not even the core problem of Nigeria but religion and tribalism.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by taharqa: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
erayo2GCA: what has GEJ done in 3yrs now....am in benin and will vote for buhari any day any time..but islam still su.ck
Bros, u are in Benin as in lives in Benin? If so, cud u tell me hw many times u hv usd u generator in benin since late last yr; and compare dat with what was happening b4... PS: i was borne and skulld in Benin, and still partially stay there. Note dat as u respond. Also, when last did u use Benin-Ore Express road?... Abeg u, answer dis 2 questns; i hv much more later. Thnx
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
Trojavirus: It is a complete fallacy that buhari reduced inflation rather he fixed price for commodities and successfully pushed those that have already stock their shops out of business because he forced everyone to sell at a price lesser than the cost price.

They were hoarding in anticipation of price increase same way we have fuel scarcity now because many marketers are hoarding in anticipation of price increase.

That is economic sabotage and should be punishable by 5 years in jail or even more! Seriously find another thing he did that wasn't a solution to the problem he met on ground?

The reason people didn't like Buhari is simply because he overthrew their democratically elected which is Shagari an American ass kisser who out of dumbness didn't know he was selling out Nigeria to the West or was doing it intentionally!
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
hubreality:
Clap for yourself. Gen Buhari(rtd) can only win if brings back to life those innocent Nigerians; children, pregnant women, corpers who lost theirs due to his evil incitements that lead to post election violences. PDP has failed us, but biggest error or mistake CPC or ACN will make is to bring him or Elrufai as their 2015 presidential candidate. Take it or leave it. Peoples eyes don open wide and clear beyond just fighting corruption which is not even the core problem of Nigeria but religion and tribalism.

Yea, and we should blame GEJ for the October first bombing by MEND! GEJ openly came out and said MEND didn't do it but MEND themselves said they did it!!

Wow!!!!! Look at you hypocrites!! look at your selves!!!
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Chamber10(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Pls tell us how Buhari intends to solve the problem of epileptic power supply. Will he reverse the privatisation? Will fight against corruption solve the epileptic power problem? How does Buhari intend to create jobs? Will the fight against corruption create jobs? Will Buhari build a 2nd Niger bridge? Or will the fight against corruption make the 2nd Niger bridge appear? How will Buhari solve the problem of falling standard of education? Will fight against corruption change the curriculum in our schools? How does Buhari intend to fight crime? How does he intend to bring competence to our security forces? Will he scrap the quota system, the root cause of INCOMPETENCE in our security forces? Buhari claimed he fought corruption to a standstill in his first missionary journey, but can he tell us the infrastructures he managed to put in place. Can he show us any highway, power plant, refinery or any other critical infrastructure he built?

@OP, why are u avoiding to comment on the issues raised above? I'm all ears abeg
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by trillville(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nashville:

Nigeria is not the only country with Oil and several Oil producing countries are way more developed that Nigeria. We are where we are because it is our choice. Even the Oil producing states are not developed, so who has benefited - just a few corrupt officials. So because a few people are getting easy money, the rest of the country to suffer. Abeg corruption will die with Federalism, the Niger Delta governors will no longer have an excuse for lack development and other states will have to learn to generate enough income for themselves. Suddenly, you will realise that few people will want to be politicians!
if the world were a perfect place, ur statement would be 100% right, but things just don't simply work out this way. Nigeria is a very divided country and probably more divided than any other major oil producing state. Humans are very self interested beings, Nigerians are even worse off then average humans cause we lack foresight to realize that being our brothers keeper always leads to a better result ourselves. Let's not derail the thread any further.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by 4evergod2: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Chamber10:

@OP, why are u avoiding to comment on the issues raised above? I'm all ears abeg

They say some are born deep thinkers while others have deep thinking thrust upon them. Obviously you and sincere 9gerian are not in any of those categories. Any right thinking Nigerian knows that the core issue with Nigeria is corruption. Falling standard of education can be traced to corruption, crime is traceable to corruption, quota system is simply corruption, Per infrastructure Obviously you dont know about the second port harcourt refinery which was built in the days of buhari and was refining 150,000 barrells of crude daily.

The government through the NNPC then under Buhari's leadership, expanded domestic refining capacity by contracting the building refineries in Kaduna (completed in 1980) and Warri (1978), and subsequently the expansion of Port Harcourt (1989) to a total national refining capacity of 445,000.

The NNPC under Buhari built the Warri and Kaduna refineries,20 depots and laid over 3000kms of pipelines,well over $1b was spent on TAM under Obj alone without any of them functioning.

Which Federal road was dilapidated in the days of Buhari? Name just one.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Buhari is a veritable den of satanic wickednes and diabolical cruelty,heathnism,callous,scrupulus,barbarity and detestable normite-buhari wil never never never never never never never..............zillons of times and never bcomes presidnt of nigeria except d country of arewastan

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State / Darius Ishaku Arrives Ekiti For Thanskgiving (Photos) / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.