Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe (12414 Views)

SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. / Mike Akhigbe Is Dead (Ex Vice President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
You make it look like Igbo people will be so eager to remain in abuja after nigeria breaks up which is not the case.With nigerias breakup,abuja will witness a massive exodus of southerners while the exodus from lagos will be gradual but steady.I support abuja going along with whichever country niger state finds itself in.As for lagos,it was not part of the old western region so whoever wants to declare oduduwa republic has to do without lagos.The only way oduduwa can have lagos is to buy lagos from nigeria.Lagos remains federal territory.No one should be suprised to see an independent oduduwa republic tomorrow which does not include lagos.
Ibrahim mr fish: Abuja is a Gwari land,u okoros should get that into ur thick skulls.If 9ja break today,which is what u guys want.Belive me,when i say.No single iyamuri,will live in dat land.Niger state will want what belong to her,and the true owners shall get what belong to them.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
^^^^Posted like the inbred coward that you're!! Bwahahahahahaha

Scared of the Northerners and Abuja which was built from the scratch with oil money... However, you want to die for Lagos.. Bwahahahaha

Perhaps, you lot need the Northern-treatment from the Yorubas, to stop you from your land grab, freaking cowardly monkey!!! grin

Off the thread for good - aurevoir!! cool
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
^^^nobody is grabing your "land" as you call it.Just as I said earlier,lagos and abuja will witness massive exodus.As for the politics involved in the emergence of nations,perhaps you are too young to understand.Land territories do not necesarily need to share land borders to coexist as a nation.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Desola(f): 1:44am On Dec 09, 2012
chima12: You make it look like Igbo people will be so eager to remain in abuja after nigeria breaks up which is not the case.With nigerias breakup,abuja will witness a massive exodus of southerners while the exodus from lagos will be gradual but steady.I support abuja going along with whichever country niger state finds itself in.As for lagos,it was not part of the old western region so whoever wants to declare oduduwa republic has to do without lagos.The only way oduduwa can have lagos is to buy lagos from nigeria.Lagos remains federal territory.No one should be suprised to see an independent oduduwa republic tomorrow which does not include lagos.

ode, oponu ayirada ni e. Ile baba e ni federal government. Awon olojukokoro masanfani omo yakuba.

oloribuushan!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Desola(f): 1:46am On Dec 09, 2012
cjrane:

That shitmexx aka aigbofa are lunatics.
It is often better to ignore such ediots.

They only know how to use offensive language but lack substance or intellectual ability for a meaningful debate.Typical of the poor quality, mannerless up-bringing one expects from children raised in an average yoruba family.

Since it is pointless to try and hold a conversation with a mad man, just ignore their maniacal tirades and childish abuses.

ponrinpon gba metala e ni "mannerless" awon akuri omo ajokutamamumi. Omo ale!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Desola(f): 1:50am On Dec 09, 2012
afam4eva: Some insecure people have succeeded in derailing this beautiful thread. Mind you Abuja was also mentioned but no one seems to be talking about. According to some people, we want to steal their land. I've lived in Lagos most of my life but i don't see it as home. Enugu is my home sweet home. I just want every Nigerian to choose wherever they want to call home. That's my dream for Nigeria. If that's not possible then i say divide the cesspit because the hypocrisy is mind bugging. We keep preaching unity yet we can't practice it. Everything that we do points to the fact that we don't want to be united. I beg ya'll once again to focus on the topic. If you want to troll pls find another thread to do so. Thanks.

gbenu osi soun! Closeted hitler!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by seanet01: 2:32am On Dec 09, 2012
See as Desola dey brush ibos
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by ak47mann(m): 2:38am On Dec 09, 2012
gbadexy: I think he meant that lagos and abuja be made a buffer region since they are cosmopolitan in nature.
He proposes to make them no man's region so to speak.
Lagos wasn't part of the the old western region.
cool
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by cfours: 6:35am On Dec 09, 2012
Igbo people's obsession with Lagos and Abuja will never end grin covetousness is part of their genetic makeup. their mouths water at the sign of anything that is not theirs.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Desola(f): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2012
c.fours:

Igbo people's obsession with Lagos and Abuja will never end grin covetousness is part of their genetic makeup. their mouths water at the sign of anything that is not theirs.

They would not be ibhoes if they do not covet na.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by OCHULORC(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2012
By the way what's the latest on the 'fulani r.aping yorubas in yorubaland'story? shocked.....cowards.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Abagworo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
c.fours:

Why then are they not interested in Jos, Kaduna,Zaria, Funtua, Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Ilesha, Ikirun, Ijebuode, Ife etc? The truth remains that you people are scared of non-existent Igbo domination. We buy lands to build anywhere we live because we don't like being tenants and not because we want to take over your land. Anyway Lagos is not really an all Yoruba enclave, hence Lagos natives have the exclusive rights to say anything about Lagos. As an Igbo man from Imo State, I cannot claim Onitsha or Port Harcourt. Maybe if the discussion is about Igbo in general, I could. This discussion is about Lagos and not Yorubaland.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by T9ksy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
cjrane:

The man has dared you to declare Oduduwa and see what he will do to you. Instead of calling his bluff by doing so, you are cowardly asking silly questions and talking about somebody else that dared to declare his area out when he didn't like the situation.
Stop asking yeye questions "wetin una go do sef?'
Call his bluff if you are not a born coward,see if he will not come to that your Iseyin village and sodomise you there. grin grin grin

Call who's bluff? Like your ex-warlord did losing 3millions obdurate flat-headed (like alaru's) ibo lives

before eventually scampering off into safety like a true ibo HERO all dressed in the culturally required attire for such a noble

light, topped up with an unshaven full-beard, a head-scarf, long dangling ear-rings, bright red lipsticks and a light orange FM

shoes!

No worries o, my ibo brother(?), we all now discern that the only language you guys appreciates, is the northern aka Boko Haram

treatment.

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by cfours: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abagworo:

Why then are they not interested in Jos, Kaduna,Zaria, Funtua, Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Ilesha, Ikirun, Ijebuode, Ife etc? The truth remains that you people are scared of non-existent Igbo domination. We buy lands to build anywhere we live because we don't like being tenants and not because we want to take over your land. Anyway Lagos is not really an all Yoruba enclave, hence Lagos natives have the exclusive rights to say anything about Lagos. As an Igbo man from Imo State, I cannot claim Onitsha or Port Harcourt. Maybe if the discussion is about Igbo in general, I could. This discussion is about Lagos and not Yorubaland.

well, remember Ghana must go. The foolish ones were probably the ones who bought property in foreign land and didn't sell it back quickly enough.
if the indigenes become frustrated with you to a breaking point, they will simply... lipsrsealed
I'm sure you people love to recount stories of how you were kicked out and lost your "properties" during the biafran war. LOL they kicked you out? no kidding shocked what!? why would they do such a thing to Igbos tongue

The truth remains that you people are scared of non-existent Igbo domination.

what!!?? you lie.
Igbo domination is non-existent? So all these igbos are only making mouth?
well, keep making mouth and boasting all the way to your graves. You get what you deserve when you try to incite fear into people's minds wink
humility is next to godliness.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by whitecat007: 6:19am On Dec 10, 2012
what is the latest on the rape and murder of ibos by the fulanis in iboland?

OCHULORC: By the way what's the latest on the 'fulani r.aping yorubas in yorubaland'story? shocked.....cowards.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by whitecat007: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2012
ibo oniyobo, the rabid dogs of nigeria ew!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor / NSCDC: Abdullahi Gana Receives Shuaib Belgore, Inspects New COVID-19 Center / #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.