Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe (12413 Views)

SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. / Mike Akhigbe Is Dead (Ex Vice President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by pazienza(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
All those igbos buying landed property in abuja and lagos should have in mind that those things might no longer be theirs tomorrow,why do my people take pride in developing foreign lands? What could be the cause of this anomaly? Enugu,owerri,onitsha,abakaliki,aba,umuahia,awka,asaba,etc are waiting for you lots to come and invest in them,stop waisting your money in foreign lands.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by pazienza(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
All those igbos buying landed property in abuja and lagos should have in mind that those things might no longer be theirs tomorrow,why do my people take pride in developing foreign lands? What could be the cause of this anomaly? Enugu,owerri,onitsha,abakaliki,aba,umuahia,awka,asaba,etc are waiting for you lots to come and invest in them,stop wasting your money in foreign lands.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by nku5: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
shymexx: [/s]

Rants of an ancient man whose mother would have swallowed up if giving blow-jobs were as popular in the 19th century as it's today; when he was conceived somewhere under a palm tree in his filthy village... If you're not ridiculously dumb and silly you would've posted a rebuttal rather than exhibit your Achebe-esque senility and bitterness - it's typical, anyway...

A fool at 40 is a fool forever - and if you're as foolish as you're at your age, I wonder what the rest of your sojourn on this planet will be like... You might as well take your own life - and save the planet another marauding senile prick... Fvck off and go play on the motorway, cu.nt!! undecided undecided

I guessed you were a kid and you just proved it. I honestly think you have the IQ of a bowl of oats and true to type you never dissapoint. Naturally being a couple of years behind in your mental and emotional development you assume I'm much older than you and that's really laughable but first kiddo how are igbos as a nation trying to "steal" lagos land. I have come to understand that people with nothing not even a sense of identity hold on to whatever they can, be it drugs, gambling or bigotry.

I'm impressed you haven't switched ids yet. I believe that's progress
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by nku5: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
shymexx: We built Lagos blah blah blah...

Oil built Lagos blah blah blah...

Ok, let's see what Lagos pre-snarl-up and pre-independence when the population was 763000 - before the oil and when the indigenes and other Yorubas were 90% of the population.

Old Lagos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/695584_Aerial_view_of_Lagos_2_jpgba82298e245e427ca74c2c881e00b2e1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/695587_Independence_square_Lagos_jpgce0b067defd2184bbecae45b1889a320

www.nairaland.com/attachments/695591_Lagos1_jpgb3560c02f20dd4f83d7da4a3addae20f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/695592_lagos2_jpge80a31f111d8ff2eea0fd454f379cbc4

You are a painfully dull individual you really are. You sit on your throne of ignorance pounding away at your keyboard admiring pictures of the 1950's blaming igbos for making it rowdy. What was the population in the entire country back then and what was it now? I can equally whip out pictures of peckham in the 1950's before "yorubas infested the place" (in line with your silliness) but fortunately I'm not given to rolling in the mud and snorting like a constipated pig, I might be mistaken for one.

Before fashola cleared oshodi of the madness few years ago, there was a mile long line of yoruba traders who used to sell tomatoes and stuff on the service lane of airport road leading to oshodi, those women were put there and paid "rent" to yoruba area boys to sell their stuff there. There being there used to cause serious traffic and chaos. Now what role did igbos play in that scenario. You don't know jack about lagos so u wouldn't know this would you kiddo. You'd rather log and digest what yoruba bigots have packaged for people with weak personalities like you
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
nku5:
I guessed you were a kid and you just proved it. I honestly think you have the IQ of a bowl of oats and true to type you never dissapoint. Naturally being a couple of years behind in your mental and emotional development you assume I'm much older than you and that's really laughable but first kiddo how are igbos as a nation trying to "steal" lagos land. I have come to understand that people with nothing not even a sense of identity hold on to whatever they can, be it drugs, gambling or bigotry.

Nah, I'd rather have an IQ of a bowl of oats(since the number of oats in the bowl would be uncountable) than have an IQ like yours which is in the second decimal... If your mental state was as developed as you want us to believe, you wouldn't have started the ad hominem attacks... However, you had to return to your usual self and whine like the inbred whiner that you're - when you got what you asked for, plonker...

Stop being preachy to me, mate - you get served, go cry somewhere else... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by OneNaira6: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
0lumide:

You have been defeated, now you are trying to betray your premises to fit your logic?

Seriously, you ain't getting my attention no more. I don't argue with people that intentionally stay inarticulate just so to switch conclusion when they see fit. Orevoir!

Lmfao at imaginary defeat he thinks he did. Ohh Nl members are hilarious

Actually dude. In no way did you make sense. I repeat again what did you think you wrote that counteracted what i said. Go back to my post in terms of foreigners in oyinbo and repeat what i wrote on it. That's about the only thing you wrote out of all that paragraph of yours that came close to address what i wrote. Everything else is crap that in no Way correlated. If not for the fact I'm using my phone, i would posted everything i wrote, bold it and break it down in a simple form. You definitely did not understand what u read or get what the convo is on. Funny enough there was a disclaimer explaining what it was about. I didn't even put it there thinking you needed it but, I'm glad that I did because you needed it. all I can say is go back and reread what you r.d repeatedly till you get it
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
nku5:
[s]You are a painfully dull individual you really are. You sit on your throne of ignorance pounding away at your keyboard admiring pictures of the 1950's blaming igbos for making it rowdy. What was the population in the entire country back then and what was it now? I can equally whip out pictures of peckham in the 1950's before "yorubas infested the place" (in line with your silliness) but fortunately I'm not given to rolling in the mud and snorting like a constipated pig, I might be mistaken for one.

Before fashola cleared oshodi of the madness few years ago, there was a mile long line of yoruba traders who used to sell tomatoes and stuff on the service lane of airport road leading to oshodi, those women were put there and paid "rent" to yoruba area boys to sell their stuff there. There being there used to cause serious traffic and chaos. Now what role did igbos play in that scenario. You don't know jack about lagos so u wouldn't know this would you kiddo. You'd rather log and digest what yoruba bigots have packaged for people with weak personalities like you
[/s]

When did Yoruba people claim Peckham as being a no man's land?? Every Yoruba person born and raised in the UK(esp. South London) know where home is - that's how we were raised and we're proud of our culture... Heck, most Yoruba kids out here can speak, or understand the language... That's the difference between our upbringing and yours - we're proud of our heritage and we all know where home is....

And nah. I digest what Igbo bigots say about Yorubas both online and offline - and how your parents hate everything Yoruba, yet they can't do without them... Just fvck off, mate! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Afam4eva(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Some insecure people have succeeded in derailing this beautiful thread. Mind you Abuja was also mentioned but no one seems to be talking about. According to some people, we want to steal their land. I've lived in Lagos most of my life but i don't see it as home. Enugu is my home sweet home. I just want every Nigerian to choose wherever they want to call home. That's my dream for Nigeria. If that's not possible then i say divide the cesspit because the hypocrisy is mind bugging. We keep preaching unity yet we can't practice it. Everything that we do points to the fact that we don't want to be united. I beg ya'll once again to focus on the topic. If you want to troll pls find another thread to do so. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by DeepSight(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2012

When did Yoruba people claim as being a no man's land?? Every Yoruba person born and raised in the UK(esp. South London) know where home is - that's how we were raised and we're proud of our culture... Heck, most Yoruba kids out here can speak, or understand the language... That's the difference between our upbringing and yours - we're proud of our heritage and we all know where home is....

And nah. I digest what Igbo bigots say about Yorubas both online and offline - and how your parents hate everything Yoruba, yet they can't do without them... Just fvck off, mate! undecided

Just try and take it easy on the tribalistic undertones of your posts. Tribalism is worse than rascism: and if you have ever been at the receiving end of rascism, you will understand what an ugly phenomenon it is.

Nigeria has great human capital and this is a combined result of her diverse peoples.

afam4eva: Some insecure people have succeeded in derailing this beautiful thread. Mind you Abuja was also mentioned but no one seems to be talking about. According to some people, we want to steal their land. I've lived in Lagos most of my life but i don't see it as home. Enugu is my home sweet home. I just want every Nigerian to choose wherever they want to call home. That's my dream for Nigeria. If that's not possible then i say divide the cesspit because the hypocrisy is mind bugging. We keep preaching unity yet we can't practice it. Everything that we do points to the fact that we don't want to be united. I beg ya'll once again to focus on the topic. If you want to troll pls find another thread to do so. Thanks.

On a side note, I need peeps to think on this. Let's say the capital of Nigeria is moved again in future. Should the native Gwari people of the Abuja area then beat us all up about how Abuja is "theirs" and nobody should come there or "claim" the place?

Who is "claiming" what.

This is a matter of residence and domicile, within a single nation, simple. Come on guys. Lagos, having been our capital for most of Nigeria's existence will always be the melting pot and commercial nerve centre of all Nigeria. This does not in anyway detract from the ethnicity of its soil and traditional instritutions.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by nku5: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, I'd rather have an IQ of a bowl of oats(since the number of oats in the bowl would be uncountable) than have an IQ like yours which is in the second decimal... If your mental state was as developed as you want us to believe, you wouldn't started the ad hominem attacks... However, you had to return to your usual self and whine like the inbred whiner that you're - when you got what you asked for, plonker...

Stop being preachy to me, mate - you get served, go cry somewhere else... undecided

I started the attacks?? What a wally! Lol. I addressed your other moniker Megaman2020 with this -

"You are just reinforcing my point that you are venting your hatred for no reasons related in any way to this thread. Infact I want to know which igbo man has ever come out to claim lagos as no mans land. Abeg show me"

Like the pristine Neanderthal you are you forgot you had switched ids (as usual) and responded to me with this -

"I bet you really "want to know" - yet you have been posting on nl since Aug. 2011... Not surprised, anyway - I've been on here long enough to know who the inbred whiners and pathetic blame-game players are - and absolutely not surprised that you're from the region... I still don't know if you lot feign ignorance; are naturally dumb; or just naturally tribalistic and are allergic to being objective... That nonsense irks a lot of people and it's either you change your ways, or get swept off by the wind of change...

It's also the same thing with Igbo parents out here - you go their house and once their kids tell them you're Yoruba, they'll start speaking Igbo and start acting funny... Everyone lives out here as Nigerians, however, Igbos live as Igbos!! Not even bothered about that nonsense. If I can co-exist with Ghanaians and their hatred for Nigerians - and Jamaicans and their innate hatred for Africans - co-existing with Igbos shouldn't be a problem as long as there's mutual respect...

So, since people from Lagos aren't claiming any part of your region - why can't you lot do the same and respect them?? Mutual respect, right?? "

You are even more intellectually disadvantaged than I thought
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
Deep Sight:
Just try and take it easy on the tribalistic undertones of your posts. Tribalism is worse than rascism: and if you have ever been at the receiving end of rascism, you will understand what and ugly phenomenon it is.

Nigeria has great human capital and this is a combined result of her diverse peoples.

I know what racism is - I lived through it and I still experience it almost everyday... I'm used to it - I don't dwell on things like that because it's just part of life and the territorial nature of humanoids...

Nigeria has great human capital, however, for Nigeria to achieve it's full potentials - people/tribes/ethnic-groups must learn to respect one another...

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
nku5:
[s]I started the attacks?? What a wally! Lol. I addressed your other moniker Megaman2020 with this -

"You are just reinforcing my point that you are venting your hatred for no reasons related in any way to this thread. Infact I want to know which igbo man has ever come out to claim lagos as no mans land. Abeg show me"

Like the pristine Neanderthal you are you forgot you had switched ids (as usual) and responded to me with this -

"I bet you really "want to know" - yet you have been posting on nl since Aug. 2011... Not surprised, anyway - I've been on here long enough to know who the inbred whiners and pathetic blame-game players are - and absolutely not surprised that you're from the region... I still don't know if you lot feign ignorance; are naturally dumb; or just naturally tribalistic and are allergic to being objective... That nonsense irks a lot of people and it's either you change your ways, or get swept off by the wind of change...

It's also the same thing with Igbo parents out here - you go their house and once their kids tell them you're Yoruba, they'll start speaking Igbo and start acting funny... Everyone lives out here as Nigerians, however, Igbos live as Igbos!! Not even bothered about that nonsense. If I can co-exist with Ghanaians and their hatred for Nigerians - and Jamaicans and their innate hatred for Africans - co-existing with Igbos shouldn't be a problem as long as there's mutual respect...

So, since people from Lagos aren't claiming any part of your region - why can't you lot do the same and respect them?? Mutual respect, right?? "

You are even more intellectually disadvantaged than I thought
[/s]

WTF - so I'm Megaman2020 now? - you're just ridiculously silly and ret.arded!! You definitely have no argument, hence why you had to bring a handle that has nothing whatsoever to do with me into the conversation... You definitely don't deserve a response from me, to be honest

You're not on my level - go play with your type somewhere in the park, cu.nt!!!

Shymmex has to be everyone that doesn't agree with them - freaking low IQ having chimpnoids!!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by OneNaira6: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
nku5:

Nku, you are way too mature to be exchanging words with that boy. Read your post and his replies to you and ask yourself is it even worth it. You are too mature for that ish. There's are some ppl worth talking to and those that aren't.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by nku5: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2012

When did Yoruba people claim Peckham as being a no man's land?? Every Yoruba person born and raised in the UK(esp. South London) know where home is - that's how we were raised and we're proud of our culture... Heck, most Yoruba kids out here can speak, or understand the language... That's the difference between our upbringing and yours - we're proud of our heritage and we all know where home is....

Yeah right you know where home is via google maps and you have the gall to call out igbos living peacefully and paying their taxes like civilised people do. Your bigoted and fellow fallen angel brothers on this site whine about igbos going to the east every xmas yet u claim they don't value their homes. Now kindly answer my questions and stop trying to hoodwink me into your baboon carnival cos I don't give a flying fart about your issues. How is the igbo race trying to "steal" lagos land. Hurry up super troll.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by nku5: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
One_Naira:

Nku, you are way too mature to be exchanging words with that boy. Read your post and his replies to you and ask yourself is it even worth it. You are too mature for that ish. There's are some ppl worth talking to and those that aren't.

I know he's a kid I'm just having a little fun with him in the hope that when the cannabis wears off he may have a little more sense
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
[s]
nku5:
Yeah right you know where home is via google maps and you have the gall to call out igbos living peacefully and paying their taxes like civilised people do. Your bigoted and fellow fallen angel brothers on this site whine about igbos going to the east every xmas yet u claim they don't value their homes. Now kindly answer my questions and stop trying to hoodwink me into your baboon carnival cos I don't give a flying fart about your issues. How is the igbo race trying to "steal" lagos land. Hurry up super troll.
[/s]

Chimnoid, stop quoting me - just fvck off and go hump a tree branch, or something...

If you can't rebut what I posted earlier - go eat a fat dyck and stay off my handle, prick!!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
The other fool who can't spell for shyte had to jump in - freaking apes from a forest dump...

Go hump a tree, apes!!
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Abagworo(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2012
nku5:

Infact I want to know which igbo man has ever come out to claim lagos as no mans land. Abeg show me"

Shymexx. Answer the question with a reference.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 07, 2012
Abagworo:

Shymexx. Answer the question with a reference.

I already answered that with a reference... I posted an excerpt where an Igbo guy alleged that Igbos make-up 43% of Lagos and that the 43% has to be represented in the Lagos state government proportionately... And he was also vying for the governorship of the state...

I'm done with this topic, anyway...
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Abagworo(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2012
shymexx:

I already answered that with a reference... I posted an excerpt where an Igbo guy alleged that Igbos make-up 43% of Lagos and that the 43% has to be represented in the Lagos state government proportionately... And he was also vying for the governorship of the state...

I'm done with this topic, anyway...

And in what way is that related to Lagos being no man's land? Inferiority complex dey worry you.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Biafrarep(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
MegaMan2020:

Is it not Igbos that are agreeing with Akhigbe the most? Of course it is. Igbos live in Lagos and Abuja by the millions. They want these cities for themselves so they disrespectfully label the places as "no mans land". What arrant nonsense. I'm a Lagos indigine Yoruba boy. is it okay for average villagers from the East to be claiming parts of North and South as their own? Can't the "jews of Africa" develop a Lagos or Abuja in the East instead of trying to steal from others?
You are such a pathetic fool, your primitive way of reasoning sugests that you have a very low IQ. If Yoruba people developed Lagos, then why is Ibadan, your regional capital and other SW towns so rusty and backward? Let me tell you something, the Igbos fought for three good years and lost millions in order to break away from this Poo hole called Nigeria but you backstabbing cowards connived with the Hausas and the imperialists to stop us. Now after forty years of using the Eastern oil to develope Lagos and Abuja, you want us to back off? No we wont, we will swim and sink together. Lagos belongs to every Nigerian and any Yoruba who is not happy with that should declare Oduduwa rep and see what we will do them.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Biafrarep(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
MegaMan2020:

Is it not Igbos that are agreeing with Akhigbe the most? Of course it is. Igbos live in Lagos and Abuja by the millions. They want these cities for themselves so they disrespectfully label the places as "no mans land". What arrant nonsense. I'm a Lagos indigine Yoruba boy. is it okay for average villagers from the East to be claiming parts of North and South as their own? Can't the "jews of Africa" develop a Lagos or Abuja in the East instead of trying to steal from others?
You are such a pathetic fool, your primitive way of reasoning sugests that you have a very low IQ. If Yoruba people developed Lagos, then why is Ibadan, your regional capital and other SW towns so rusty and backward? Let me tell you something, the Igbos fought for three good years and lost millions in order to break away from this Poo hole called Nigeria but you backstabbing cowards connived with the Hausas and the imperialists to stop us. Now after forty years of using the Eastern oil to develope Lagos and Abuja, you want us to back off? No we wont, we will swim and sink together. Lagos belongs to every Nigerian and any Yoruba who is not happy with that should declare Oduduwa rep and see what we will do them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
Biafra rep: You are such a pathetic fool, your primitive way of reasoning sugests that you have a very low IQ. If Yoruba people developed Lagos, then why is Ibadan, your regional capital and other SW towns so rusty and backward? Let me tell you something, the Igbos fought for three good years and lost millions in order to break away from this Poo hole called Nigeria but you backstabbing cowards connived with the Hausas and the imperialists to stop us. Now after forty years of using the Eastern oil to develope Lagos and Abuja, you want us to back off? No we wont, we will swim and sink together. [size=14pt]Lagos belongs to every Nigerian and any Yoruba who is not happy with that should declare Oduduwa rep and see what we will do them.[/size]

[size=24pt]GBAM!! [/size]
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by whitecat007: 3:16am On Dec 08, 2012
Way to go!

shymexx:

Lmao...

Being a Christian means: being Christ-like(get a slap on your right cheek and turn the left cheek to get slapped on that as well)...

But a real black man will never do that - I'll cite a quote from Malcolm X to buttress my point..

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery." - Malcolm X
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by whitecat007: 3:28am On Dec 08, 2012
Haha! The cheerleader is here!!

Rants of an ancient man whose mother would have swallowed up if giving blow-jobs were as popular in the 19th century as it's today; when he was conceived somewhere under a palm tree in his filthy village... If you're not ridiculously dumb and silly you would've posted a rebuttal rather than exhibit your Achebe-esque senility and bitterness - it's typical, anyway...

A fool at 40 is a fool forever - and if you're as foolish as you're at your age, I wonder what the rest of your sojourn on this planet will be like... You might as well take your own life - and save the planet another marauding senile prick... Fvck off and go play on the motorway, cu.nt!! undecided undecided
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by whitecat007: 3:40am On Dec 08, 2012
Why won't it be a beautiful thread? since your hometown is attractive enough to be not on a chopping block, Gbewudani.
afam4eva: Some insecure people have succeeded in derailing this beautiful thread. Mind you Abuja was also mentioned but no one seems to be talking about. According to some people, we want to steal their land. I've lived in Lagos most of my life but i don't see it as home. Enugu is my home sweet home. I just want every Nigerian to choose wherever they want to call home. That's my dream for Nigeria. If that's not possible then i say divide the cesspit because the hypocrisy is mind bugging. We keep preaching unity yet we can't practice it. Everything that we do points to the fact that we don't want to be united. I beg ya'll once again to focus on the topic. If you want to troll pls find another thread to do so. Thanks.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by T9ksy(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2012
Biafra rep: You are such a pathetic fool, your primitive way of reasoning sugests that you have a very low IQ. If Yoruba people developed Lagos, then why is Ibadan, your regional capital and other SW towns so rusty and backward? Let me tell you something, the Igbos fought for three good years and lost millions in order to break away from this Poo hole called Nigeria but you backstabbing cowards connived with the Hausas and the imperialists to stop us. Now after forty years of using the Eastern oil to develope Lagos and Abuja, you want us to back off? No we wont, we will swim and sink together. Lagos belongs to every Nigerian and any Yoruba who is not happy with that should declare Oduduwa rep and see what we will do them.

Promises, promises!!!Na wetin una fit do, sef?

I can recollect your ex warlord making similar threats before abandoning your lil sorry ar.ses when the shiiiit finally hits the fan.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by cjrane: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Abagworo:

And in what way is that related to Lagos being no man's land? Inferiority complex dey worry you.

That shitmexx aka aigbofa are lunatics.
It is often better to ignore such ediots.

They only know how to use offensive language but lack substance or intellectual ability for a meaningful debate.Typical of the poor quality, mannerless up-bringing one expects from children raised in an average yoruba family.

Since it is pointless to try and hold a conversation with a mad man, just ignore their maniacal tirades and childish abuses.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by cjrane: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
T9ksy: Promises, promises!!!Na wetin una fit do, sef?

I can recollect your ex warlord making similar threats before abandoning your lil sorry ar.ses when the shiiiit finally hits the fan.

The man has dared you to declare Oduduwa and see what he will do to you. Instead of calling his bluff by doing so, you are cowardly asking silly questions and talking about somebody else that dared to declare his area out when he didn't like the situation.
Stop asking yeye questions "wetin una go do sef?'
Call his bluff if you are not a born coward,see if he will not come to that your Iseyin village and sodomise you there. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
cjrane:

That shitmexx aka aigbofa are lunatics.
It is often better to ignore such ediots.

They only know how to use offensive language but lack substance or intellectual ability for a meaningful debate.Typical of the poor quality, mannerless up-bringing one expects from children raised in an average yoruba family.

Since it is pointless to try and hold a conversation with a mad man, just ignore their maniacal tirades and childish abuses.
I have more intellectual power in my little pinky than 10 of your flat heads combined.
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Lamo @ Shymmex is also Aigbofa... Bwahahahahahaha

At this rate, you lot will probably end up calling Shmmex, black Jesus.... grin

I'm highly honoured to be called 50% of all the posters on nl - thanks! cool
Re: Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Abuja is a Gwari land,u okoros should get that into ur thick skulls.If 9ja break today,which is what u guys want.Belive me,when i say.No single iyamuri,will live in dat land.Niger state will want what belong to her,and the true owners shall get what belong to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. / Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) / Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.