Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (23561 Views)

I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by MMM2(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
Op

Can u give me d girl's fone nos
Am already in lu st with her angry
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by bigx(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
& you come to nairaland to announce. Clap for yourself
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by yvonnechi(f): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
D-Explorer:
Young man, the lady's action is synonymous to your personality. I think you're an aggressive dude. Away from that, forget your age, you are not matured and your emotion is just too weak to save your woman from family issues/matters. I pity that new girl, i see her receiving more slaps at the mention of your mum, dad or even your siblings. You need a ghetto girl.
I AGREE WITH U!!!
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by wilfrik200(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
You really think we are fools that we wont be able to see that you cooked this story. Guyz this didnt happen, he only trying to gain attention.
Look for something else to post my friend.......
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by scobaba: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
blink182: the type of english you write tells a lot about you-inferiority complex, low brain power and the need to overly prove you are the man. Go and apologise and never you lay your hands on another woman. Woman beater.

@Blink182... U v said it all!
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by ojjp: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
blink182: the type of english you write tells a lot about you-inferiority complex, low brain power and the need to overly prove you are the man. Go and apologise and never you lay your hands on another woman. Woman beater.
His english is like aboki's own.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by poshpimkiey(f): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
deviduff: Slapped? I stabbed my ex-gal in her thigh for insulting my elder sister.
idiat. Oya clap 4 ya sorry self

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
Girl wey bring agberos to beat you and you are still with her?. What makes you think she wont poison you one day and run away with your money if you have any. Guy where is your sense?
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by buchibabe: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
deviduff: Slapped? I stabbed my ex-gal in her thigh for insulting my elder sister.

Clap for yasef!!! Thank Ur God she didn't die in d process. If not story for change. It wouldn't be an issue of disrespect again,but murder.
What happened to walking out of a relationship wen ur fed up?
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Good, you have just taken the first step. Very soon u will slap ur younger sister for insulting ur wife, then the cirle will begin
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by kkkp: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DHehehehehe dey no dey tell blind man sey rain dey fall...u beta start dey poshu ur black goat nw b4 nyt reach u
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by poshpimkiey(f): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfredo4u: It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i still need some time. She said is o ver btw us. This was the same girl dat brought bad boys to beat me to death 3years ago. It was God dat save me dat day.
After dat, she brought olopa(police) to arrest me becos she wants to dump me.
Now, i ve a girl out there, dat can even sacrify her life and everything on me.
What should i do pals?
dude u jst drained my brain cells. Who did u slap? D one dat brought boys to beat u or d sacrificing one? Pls work on ur English.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by buchibabe: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
yuzedo: Huh? undecided Alfredo, bro, did you said you gived your babe uppercaught because she promise your fat sister marriage with a bad boys agbero and olopa? undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by salt1: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
You've been together for more than 3years and you're asking for more time? The lady reminds you that her biological clock is ticking and she doesn't want to be an old maid like your elder sister. That is an insult as far as you're concerned and you slap her.
If not for the twist of arranging for people to beat you up,it should have been the girl complaining, not you.

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
another MUGU 101
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by wazobiaforu(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
What do you understand by the word "fiancee" and how old are you? You dont need anybody advice but you need deliverance, there is different btw girlfriend and fiancee, a relationship dont move to the stage of fiancee because you hv bn in it for a decade but because you have cleared all doubt to marry.
How can you have two fiancee? I guess you are still in your old relationship bcus of one attachment.

Anyway your marriage with her will die early, so you dont need to be looking for reason to let her go ... JUST GO urself
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by 5much(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
u came to a public forum to announce dat u slapped u woman. haba
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
wazobia_for_u: What do you understand by the word "fiancee" and how old are you? [size=20pt]You dont need anybody advice but you need deliverance[/size], there is different btw girlfriend and fiancee, a relationship dont move to the stage of fiancee because you hv bn in it for a decade but because you have cleared all doubt to marry.
How can you have two fiancee? I guess you are still in your old relationship bcus of one attachment.

Anyway your marriage with her will die early, so you dont need to be looking for reason to let her go ... JUST GO urself

case closed grin
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by johnnobles: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
I think what is blindfoldlng you to this lass is that she makes love more than any other girl you have ever come across and you dont want to compromise that OR you are hypnotize, otherwise u dont need an oracle to be cast to tell you to run away for your dear life
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by trustone(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
I can believe that you are still cry fall what to do here, after what the girl has done for you

your life is just in danger, if you step into that stone

run for your life
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by salt1: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thank you, moderator! This thread was opened Dec 2012 and just made frontpage.
I think, folks, that the op must have sorted himself out. I'm curious to know who he chose: the exciting agbero/olopa-connected one vs the self-sacrificing girl.
Where's Alfred? Your topic is trending now!

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by drnoel: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfredo4u: It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i still need some time. She said is o ver btw us. This was the same girl dat brought bad boys to beat me to death 3years ago. It was God dat save me dat day.

What should i do pals?

pls read highted texts again and come back to ask us what u would do...

Ok so u´ve read the highlighted text. Pls tell us "what are zou still doing with that mad woman of a gf" Someone brings thugs to beat u till u almost died and followed by bribing police to beat u again and u call her ur gf. Na wah 4 u, love mots really be blind in ur case. Probably blind enough to lead u to ur early grave. Look, if u die she will look 4 anoda person to torture so u better run away and don´t come here to ask us what u would do cos u already know the answer to the question.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by yacsabdul(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
What should i do pals?
simple there's no marriege btw u and dat killer if she's threathing u it is either u stand as a brave man and kill her ur self or call d police 4 her arrest.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by meerah25(f): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
I no blame u. . .na love joor.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by sirmseen(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
You can't be serious o. Move on guy.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by redcliff: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
D-Explorer:
Young man, the lady's action is synonymous to your personality. I think you're an aggressive dude. Away from that, forget your age, you are not matured and your emotion is just too weak to save your woman from family issues/matters. I pity that new girl, i see her receiving more slaps at the mention of your mum, dad or even your siblings. You need a ghetto girl.

[size=14pt]But a disciplined and couth Lady/woman would not open her mouth to say such things that would hurt her boyfriend especially with matters relating to his family.[/size]
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by wilfrik200(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
yuzedo:
Yoruba Omoge, sweerie, i want to nyash u. angry So wuz yo numba? undecided sad

you said you are from where pls??
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Mresewhite: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
At list u want to show to d world dat u ar a man,dat is why u stood so low to beat her up. But d fact sti remain dat u can not handle her emotion even though u get married to her cos u can't handle ur temper. But knw one tin,is lik u pple ar not meant t be together. Pls just tak a break cos if u continue frm were u ar,I guess u wil not see 2018. Just tak ur time and tink vry well abt ur future and most importantly ur life.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Shevmaen(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Measure for her 9999ft distance from you.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Marisbeybe: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
rodeo0070: So you are waiting for one "religious man" or soothsayer to tell you what to do abi?
Better be wise my friend... Guy abeg take d babe 2 d nearest church, mosque or evn shrine nd tie d knot no tym."A virtueous woman who can find" U beta use ur head if no be chop-chop dey inside dt skull, no dulling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria / Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.