Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35752 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
tell wisdom grin grin grin - Our BLUE RAKER

Kalis is the best person to describe this dude, he exist on nairaland for the women grin grin go through his post and you'll understand, never contributes, always on the negative - some dude got cheated on, wisdom pops up demanding for the girl's number leaving the OP confused on either to give him or desert the thread, wisdom is another dude who dislikes oppression just like flashdarin - hes ALWAYS against sexkillz No matter how clear the coast may be, wisdom is funny and annonying - if you've encountered him - you'll know what exactly im talking about, i hope he doesnt see this cos sexkillz might end up hiding his post as usual grin grin

wisdom rated 84%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown:
7) D- Explorer

One very own games master, quite inventive, a typical Nigerian man, I once called him DARK MEAT cos i kinda figure him to be that dark Ijebu dude from somalia on Nigerian soil, hes quite calculative,marvelous,loyal, has no cliques, a chronic womanizer,majestic,poetic, respectful,sincere and rousing,Its never a dull moment with D-explorer.

Rate 99%
I wanted to ignore this, not until i saw the length and your content. That told me you were serious. But hey, 99%? I'm humbled. Thanks *note* i aint dark dude. LOL
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sanb.
She's beautiful inside and out. Her words portray intelligence, her actions class. Speaks her mind and isn't swayed by the crowd. Kind, gentle, caring and loving personality, we all sing her praise here. I would love to be friends with her any day as she makes positive impacts on everyone she comes in contact with. Sanb is a model all on her own, the perfect icing on any man's cake and the perfect bff for any female who loves wisdom.

Lalaosky.
Gentle lala, defender of woman rights, warm, welcoming, charming personality. Why people call him gay is beyond me, probably cos it's difficult to find a man who believes women should be respected and not thrashed like these NL dudes do: it takes a real man to stand up for what he believes is right not minding the consequences and thinking little of his rep and Lala is such a man. Ever the peacemaker he can't stand to see his friends quarrel. He's smart, and fun to be with.
I'm blessed to have him as friend.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by onila(f): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
SEXKILLS angry angry angry angry angry angry grin

I call him the smartest man alive. .Obama got nothing on him

but my love for him keeps dying everyday cry because of the way this nigga keeps banning innocent me all the time. a sweet girl like me shld never get banned grin

okay whatever Hes like really brilliant and understands the kind of person I am. he corrects me without bullying me or make me feel stu..pid or worthless
sexkills u will be a good therapist or teacher if you decide 2
he has good moral values which I like and he tells girls all the time on this forum what the aveeage guy wldnt tell a girl=like being se..x free and carry yrself with pride
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
lalosky

real gentleman (trying so much to be a bad boy grin grin) but that dude is quite cool and sensible too, never gets into a fight and always located where 2 or more women are gathered, does his thingy and hes got a smart arse too- never in the negative like 190 or others but always in the positive
lala is a real Gentleman

rate 76%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
To the rest of my babes;
Mrs. Chima.
Sanb.
Vicky....... You are simply adorable.
Rokiatu......My curvacious lady.
ATM ..... I comot the C jare.
Gree die..
Lola.luv ....
Cindy....... You are beautiful.
Tasha......
Freecocoa ... 2 edged sword.
Modella ..... The original version sha.

You guys rock! Its been an honour.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
@uj-sizzle: I see u ooo! Nice write-up, I say thanks on behalf of all! kiss

@190: Me?? Like gossip?? I'm coming for you soon! angry angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
Erm....

Flashadrin, okay were are friends, but of course had our differences and clashes. We fought and laughed. Smart, intelligent and a friend.

Fell in love with one coca he did. But if she was sweet in his mouth I wonder. He is somewhere now learning to stab butts and can throw down. Madman to the core and subtle in nature. For the most parts, I am your friend the rest, I wanna strangle you.

Wish you the best and there ain't no way in hell you will attend to me.

Flashaldrin..........
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Then to the guys.....
I'd just summarize in one word
Sexkillz............ Intelligent.
Lalaosky.............peaceful.
Ikekings.............Fun.
D Explorer...........creative.
190..................Annoying.

To you guys, I doff my cap for u, you have made my stay on here memorable,thank you.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
If I called him my junior bro, I am not lying. My own private investigator and another crazy bigger. One day he might rise to be what I want him to be even though he fights

I hope to retire on him but he still wanna be cute and cuddly. Has a lot to learn but a lot more to teach, humble, funny and not annoying one bit. He needs to get laid fast(I am begging) but he is sane. My definition of the future. Keep making those comments, they count.

Don't worry The dinosaurs are going extinct

K2039

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2012
*yawns* I'll post others tomorrow. Nanyt
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2012
Told me to quit calling her aunt. But one last time I will. Matured, sometimes playful but won't hesitate to whup your butt. Gets down with her culture and not afraid to shave her head.
Lively, smart, witty and a brain I will kill for. Her tongue is like a whip and she knows when she is wrong

Aunty mi Lepa Yemi
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Shugamania(f): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2012
190: Shugamania

My one and ever edible princess, if she green she'll be a rose, if shes an animal she'll be a bunny, this girl is one girl ive never seen her type, she never ever finds herself in the middle of a battle, she does her own thing - I think her man is lucky, 190 thinks shes the most quiet girl ever on this forum - she got an A+ in all female analogy - gentle to a fault cant really vouge on her beauty but the peace and calm which goes with her is enough to tame a wounded lion, I believe her smiles alone could make a blind man see - shes always on the side lines watching,staring and laffin before probably chipping in one or two things but shuga is someone got my maximum peak respect 24/7

her contributions are priceless

rated 67%

Awww... Me is blushing.
Luv u, 190 kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by lolaluv1(f): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2012
Vivi! I hear ya! Feeling's mutual!wink cheesy

@post
Seeing a movie right now, would post mine lata!
Much love!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by freecocoa(f): 2:17am On Dec 09, 2012
190: Freecocoa
She was there on this version last year but i cant leave her out, cocoa is one girl infact i dont know what to say again,
shes funny, sweet, inteligent and confused at the same time - if cocoa was a guy she'll be Mr cork- shes the funniest girl ever to grace this forum (Tested and confirmed) shes razz, brute and outspoken, she could go from one minute speaking her mind and the next minute been confused and deserting you in the middle of your woes - she has a clique which i believe doesnt protray her in a postive limelight but no matter what cocoa stands out, you see her arguing with 190 on this thread to asking born2phock on sex zone the next minute before heading to Chelsea football page and arguing with chelsea supporters that torres is usesless, shes someone that could be in your house and you dont need a damn TV or VCR - cocoa is life, love you cocoa (abeg its not boyfriend love ooh- if i date you, na hand i go take kill you grin grin)

cocoa you blessed, i duff my hat for you

rated 95%
Awww Trevor, me love you right back and ya know it.grin

Btw, if I confuse sometimes no blame me joor, this NL and its people can be very confusing.undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by freecocoa(f): 2:23am On Dec 09, 2012
Mehn seems I've not been active on this section anymore.

Vivian I no come understand wetin you mean by your post but since God sef be like two edged sword, no lele, much love girl.cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2012
Standing at the byline with my flag eager 2 wave it against any one who try 2 score an offside goal here
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by fasttrack(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2012
Shugamania:

Awww... Me is blushing.
Luv u, 190 kiss
190 has used the fasttrack to ur HRT, smart guy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2012
freecocoa: Mehn seems I've not been active on this section anymore.

Vivian I no come understand wetin you mean by your post but since God sef be like two edged sword, no lele, much love girl.cheesy

Cocoa nwannem, much love too.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2012
IZUKWU

Igbo kwenu - hail, kwenu - Hail, kwe kwe nu - Heeeey!! Our resident ibo brother, ever confused ever present, trend careful while dealing with this dude cos he got the tongue of a viper and freddy krueger's fingers, also controversial and always happy with the situation of things no matter how bad they are, izu as hes foundly called is also quite a character but he never fails to contribute in his own little quota!

Rate 69%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Shugamania(f): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2012
fasttrack:
190 has used the fasttrack to ur HRT, smart guy

Lol... cheesy E no concern you o
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Standing at the byline with my flag eager 2 wave it against any one who try 2 score an offside goal here

grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Shugamania:

Lol... cheesy E no concern you o
This girl don high
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Lalaosky.
Gentle lala, defender of woman rights, warm, welcoming, charming personality. Why people call him gay is beyond me, probably cos it's difficult to find a man who believes women should be respected and not thrashed like these NL dudes do: it takes a real man to stand up for what he believes is right not minding the consequences and thinking little of his rep and Lala is such a man. Ever the peacemaker he can't stand to see his friends quarrel. He's smart, and fun to be with.
I'm blessed to have him as friend.

thanks sizzling uju
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2012
190: lalosky

real gentleman (trying so much to be a bad boy grin grin) but that dude is quite cool and sensible too, never gets into a fight and always located where 2 or more women are gathered, does his thingy and hes got a smart arse too- never in the negative like 190 or others but always in the positive
lala is a real Gentleman

rate 76%

thanks my romance section poster of the year
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by cdamsel(f): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: Cdamsel; most people just know her as cdamsel, I know her as c-crazy. She is humble, homely, mild yet firm, tough, strong, intelligent, funny and above all crazy... tho I'm crazier than her.

Babe, I don't get to say this often but thank you for being my friend. People like you make life a lot easier.
thanks so much sweetie,means so much,touched my soul kiss
U know I feel d same way about u,ll c u soon dats 4 sure
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Shugamania(f): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
This girl don high

U want make i low before?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2012
Instead of thanking - contribute grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by cdamsel(f): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2012
190 did u 4get me? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.