Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35809 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by cdamsel(f): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2012
190:

I delibrately left you out grin
wat 4 na cry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by laykhorn(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2012
Seriously, is this from 190! Hey! *Thanksgivin*
where is the caring MRbrownJAY for his sensible n explanatory post, 2buff-the other side of sexkillz, they've never agreed with each other even in undoubtedly clear topics.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by laykhorn(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Seriously, is this from 190! Hey! *Thanksgivin*
where is the caring MRbrownJAY for his sensible n explanatory post, 2buff-the other side of sexkillz, they've never agreed with each other even in undoubtedly clear topics.
Nice one 190, undeniably , unarguably,the best clown NL has got.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by abiL(f): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2012
190:

A year expired leaving 3yrs - probably I should invite you
Since ure london stuck - my smallish queen (Did I tell u-ure like the shortest girl on romance section) grin grin

Na lie!

Don't let immigration catch you trying to gain entry into this country with your invalid expired cardboard.

Yes, I'm the shortest, fattest, and ugliest grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: Lalaosky, thank you. I'm gonna cook an ogiri stuffed ofe olugbu for u.

oh goodness !
Do u really use that ogiri thing to cook ?

That stuff smells like sh.it.

Of what use is that thing in our soup ?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Rotflmfaoo abiL - please ure killing me here grin grin

Back2basics-
Pop your list up, be nice2me doe embarassed
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

oh goodness !

Rotfl
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by freecocoa(f): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2012
Why are people sounding surprised that this thread is 190's idea? Like ya'll don't know the dude is senselessly sensible undecided.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

oh goodness !

ahhahahaha.... That thing stinks... But if used by an expert, maggi or knorr no reach because you can perceive the aroma over 20m away
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2012
Born2phuck

Niqqa been active on sex region for 5straight yrs now- probably the most sexually active dude ever to-grace NL, is love for love peddlers is undoubtedly unquestionable, hardly pops up on this side of the-board because he's actively discussing the-101 sensual positions available (he could be doing that as we speak) wale star as he's popularly known has often rode hard on the arses of Nigerian girls when ever he's close by, his unspeakable love for rokiatu over these yrs should not be forgotten- born2phucl is someone that can make you cringe your belle hard from laughter for hours.

Rated 97%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: ahhahahaha.... That thing stinks... But if used by an expert, maggi or knorr no reach because you can perceive the aroma over 20m away

Rotfl

I hope shollypopz,abiL and modella are reading this ogiri add-ons (esp dat abil gurl)
I know freecocoa would be familiar with it
grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

oh goodness !

Lol....... I guess u have never eaten it before huh? Try it and see. Its a native seasoning just like maggi. We use it when preparing native soup. Native soup like ogha and bitterleaf soup are tasteless without it.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by abiL(f): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

Rotfl

I hope shollypopz,abiL and modella are reading this ogiri add-ons (esp dat abil gurl)
I know freecocoa would be familiar with it
grin grin

What's ogiri?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
abiL:

What's ogiri?

Ask vivian chinaza grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: Lalaosky, thank you. I'm gonna cook an ogiri stuffed ofe olugbu for u.

thanks sweet..you know how i love it
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
190, the Romance section's sweethearted villain. This thread is great for us newbies, keep going smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy

Handsome quite dude,intelligent to-a fault, has a business mind,dislikes oppression, not a fan of sexkillz (well who is) always seen on threads that has 2do with ex's, boyfriend or girlfriend cheating bla bla - airs his views easily, never fails 2use himself as a reference, has been seen several times attacking both male and female sexes, has no clique, he's a man on this own will- he thinks before he types, chooses his words carefully but above all he seems faithful - next time you see that thread withh a dude crying over his cheating girlfriend you might wanna check 2sexy out

Rated 80%

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
Flytefalls: 190, the Romance section's sweethearted villain. This thread is great for us newbies, keep going smiley

That's my hero embarassed embarassed

Am coming for you tongue
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: I've never noticed that guy until now. undecided 80%?? 190 is high 4 sure!!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz: 2sexy: I've never noticed that guy until now. undecided 80%?? 190 is high 4 sure!!

Honey - all ex's thread he's there for sure
Hold on, lemme give you 3 of his contributions smiley

Here's just one of them
Subsquently updated with his more contributions
https://www.nairaland.com/1125570/why-ladies-go-crazy-because
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz: 2sexy: I've never noticed that guy until now. undecided 80%?? 190 is high 4 sure!!
I have been here for quite a long time lady. I stopped frequenting the romance section because I am business minded as he has said...

Sometimes I just come on here to read and laugh without posting. If when I post, then sure got to be something serious and if the thread really needs contribution.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

Honey - all ex's thread he's there for sure
Hold on, lemme give you 3 of his contributions smiley
I don't need it. It's not that serious, btw nice thread!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
I don't need it. It's not that serious, btw nice thread!

Nice am getting endorsed 4rm sholly embarassed
Btw have u seen our albino today grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

Nice am getting endorsed with sholly embarassed
Btw have u seen our albino today grin
*endorsed by Sholly*

That albino monkey will suffer when the competition starts, he has not seen anything yet. grin grin grin cool
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by xynerise: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
Iyatrustee and Idowuogbo: My wives in Nairaland. I understand them and they understand me. If only my religion doesnt forbid polygamy grin(Skydeep na joke o)

Sexkillz: cool dude but sometimes he misbehaves grin

190: The cooliest Idio.t in Nairaland tongue. My ex rival grin

Mynd : Well, u are trying. A sexkillz wannabe. cool

Annawhite: She has a crush on me but doesnt want to admit undecided. Sweet mama just the way I likey. cool

Dyt: I like ur sense of humour.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
abiL:

What's ogiri?
Lol... grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
Xynerise

Team xynerise with his ever popular wife skydeep - you gotta put it up for this man, he's next to-Mr Cork in the -entertainment industry, he's got it all- he has a special set of clique he rolls with- comprising of skydeep (wife) iyatrustee, annawhhite just 2name a few, he never contributes but singles out the-comical part of things and dwells on that, its never a dull moment with my man xynerise- keep an eye out for him, you can thank me later

Best of xynerise
https://www.nairaland.com/1126839/mr-nairaland-campaign-thread/28

Rate - 65%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by xynerise: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
190: Xynerise

he never contributes
You dey mad grin.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by skydeep(f): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
xynerise:
You dey mad grin.
grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
xynerise:
You dey mad grin.

U dey contribute before
Maybe except its d sales of aluminimum roofing sheets and zinc
Den u can be dat experienced grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
abiL:

What's ogiri?

and u one marry naija man I guess.grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by xynerise: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

U dey contribute before
Maybe except its d sales of aluminimum roofing sheets and zinc
Den u can be dat experienced grin grin
Idio.t. Is it easy to own a roofing company? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.