Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Thank You All.. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35959 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
nannymcphee:
I was a student & I know how difficult it is to sponsor yourself in school

the fees you are sourcing for is meant for your 300l, am I correct?

What about course registration fee, faculty dues, departmental due etc are they inclusive of the 35k

you started this journey in 2012, have you been able to identify a business u can do that will fetch you money on a consistent basis(recharge card sales, barbing saloon, business center-photocopying & typesetting, photography )

If you have, what is it?

it's not just about helping you with funds thru school, you need self sustaining outfit , this is what will help you thru post university life, even after you get a job

So if you don't have one, think of one now & put it up? Folks will be more willing to help u set it up
thank you ma'am i have taught of a business that should not take much of my academic time 100lv, 200lv was really choked... What i have in mind now is importation of female shoes, bags, wrist watches just female stuff am sure it will move fast and will not affect my academic time. The 35,000 is just for the fees not that i have other fees already it just that the school fee is what i must pay fast because the more delay additional fees come in. I still have some other dues and hostel fees to pay thank you ma'am
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Good afternoon Good people happy Sunday to all
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 26, 2015
How is your studies going?... I hope great. It's never easy... But it's going to be okay. I'm really glad that our people are this kind. Am really happy

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
ifyalways:
How far,IKanum?

Have u not raised anything? You sef, you appear to be too dull. A hustler would have been able to raise something or not even come back here after the first year. According to you, a nlder gave u a laptop which you sold for year 2 fees, does it mean you've not been working and saving?

Back to the matter, how far now?

Hello ma'm, I sent you a PM, you haven't responded, I noticed you are an active participant in charitable cases like these, I will appreciate if you mention me in any other case that has been verified from time to time.

Thanks

CC:aisha2

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Optimall:
How is your studies going?... I hope great. It's never easy... But it's going to be okay. I'm really glad that our people are this kind. Am really happy
very well thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2015
nannymcphee:

Hello ma'm, I sent you a PM, you haven't responded, I noticed you are an active participant in charitable cases like these, I will appreciate if you mention me in any other case that has been verified from time to time.

Thanks

I don't get PMs. Send a mail to aishagift@outlook.com. However om charity cases I am taking a break, I also am not feeling so hence need to concentrate on my own recovery both financially and physically

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Am sorry people but am really in need of help
Re: Thank You All.. by ifyalways(f): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2015
nannymcphee:

Thanks

Hello. Sorry, this is coming late though I didn't get your PM. Your request is noted.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Aisha2,if u wouldn't mind,pls what happened to u?
I've read this severally on diff threads that means it wasn't something small.

Me and my emails r enemies for now. Yet to work on them.

U can post it anywhere. Just mention my name. U can stylishly abbreviate.
I hv been worried for a long time now.
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Ikanium:
Am sorry people but am really in need of help

You mean you have still not raised anything over the weeks? Your own pass as e be.

I read your diary about your adventure in abuja, and I have to say you gave up too quick. So you had a bad experience next thing you did was to hop on the next bus to Kaduna to do exactly what? You should have stayed a bit to explore other options there (afterall you were on break). If I tell you how my cousin hustled and struggled to put himself through school and get to where he is today, your jaws will drop. And yes, he had to sleep in strange cities and do the hardest forms of labour for peanuts. Sometimes he was even cheated. Now he is a multi millionaire.

Not that I'm posting this to put you down or put off potential contributors. I just want you to be less dependent on people especially if you're in a position work and source for your own funds (or part of it). No shame in begging (at least it is better than stealing), but people will be more willing to give out if you have something on ground to start with. I know you're not lazy, but you need to put in more effort.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by ifyalways(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
^^^ Well said, Dom.
The OP is not serious, at least, not yet. Or maybe cos he got the year 1 fees easy on NLD undecided

I know he got more than the school fees (year 1), people suggested he start or look for an alternative source of income but he's always full if excuses.

He even got a freebie laptop, and gbam, he rushed to sell it. Meanwhile, another nlder in that same Kadunar, even with his eye sight issues, got some part of his fees from here, had a biz plan, was lucky to get a laptop and is surviving doing petty stuff in school, getting guaranteed income, no matter how small.

OP here is full of excuses while folding his hands, waiting for manna

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
dominique:

You mean you have still not raised anything over the weeks? Your own pass as e be.

I read your diary about your adventure in abuja, and I have to say you gave up too quick. So you had a bad experience next thing you did was to hop on the next bus to Kaduna to do exactly what? You should have stayed a bit to explore other options there (afterall you were on break). If I tell you how my cousin hustled and struggled to put himself through school and get to where he is today, your jaws will drop. And yes, he had to sleep in strange cities and do the hardest forms of labour for peanuts. Sometimes he was even cheated. Now he is a multi millionaire.

Not that I'm posting this to put you down or put off potential contributors. I just want you to be less dependent on people especially if you're in a position work and source for your own funds (or part of it). No shame in begging (at least it is better than stealing), but people will be more willing to give out if you have something on ground to start with. I know you're not lazy, but you need to put in more effort.
thank you very much ma'am for this words. It was my first time at Abuja and i had no place to stay.... It's not like am lackadaisical or something it's just the time i had to raise the money was not much and, i wrote my last paper on 22nd of December my school resumed on the 5th of this month and lectures have begun already i am so sorry ma'am but i just need this one last chance for the last time please assist me
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
ifyalways:
^^^ Well said, Dom.
The OP is not serious, at least, not yet. Or maybe cos he got the year 1 fees easy on NLD undecided

I know he got more than the school fees (year 1), people suggested he start or look for an alternative source of income but he's always full if excuses.

He even got a freebie laptop, and gbam, he rushed to sell it. Meanwhile, another nlder in that same Kadunar, even with his eye sight issues, got some part of his fees from here, had a biz plan, was lucky to get a laptop and is surviving doing petty stuff in school, getting guaranteed income, no matter how small.

OP here is full of excuses while folding his hands, waiting for manna
i sold it top it up and paid for my second year fees ma'am i am doing my best even not good enough please i just need this one last chance i beg of you
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Well maybe selling the laptop was not the best idea BUT you used it for the second year fees

They were opportunities to raise money over the hols

You have gotten a lot of feedback on this issue

What you need to do now in my opinion

1. Can you give a breakdown of how much you raised in your first call, what you used it for
2. Can you send a copy of your results so far to ifyalways so we can have assurance you are really in school
3. Can you give us an idea of what you intend to do to ensure this does not occur again

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
pickabeau1:
Well maybe selling the laptop was not the best idea BUT you used it for the second year fees

They were opportunities to raise money over the hols

You have gotten a lot of feedback on this issue

What you need to do now in my opinion

1. Can you give a breakdown of how much you raised in your first call, what you used it for
2. Can you send a copy of your results so far to ifyalways so we can have assurance you are really in school
3. Can you give us an idea of what you intend to do to ensure this does not occur again
Sir the said laptop was a 14 inch London used Dell latitude the mouse wasn't working well. my aim was to use it for printing out original jamb results and printing of admission letters for new students i told the guy this and he obliged to give me but, I needed to pay my fees it was out of pity a guy even offered 23,000 for it the other guys i took it to were offering me 15,000 some 17,000.

Here is the break down of every thing i got,
Ma'am somebody gave me 60,000, ma'am Dominique gave me 2,000, another man gave me 5,000 this is all i had.... my fees was 36,000, I paid for my hostel which was 15,000, i bought a bunk plus a mattress for 3,000, i paid other departmental dues, faculty dues, GST fees it cost me about 5,000, i was left with 6,000 i then bought some food stuff i was left with just 3,000 this was all i had i was still paying for materials and photocopying some....

Our results are being pasted on the board we go there to check

I have been following the importation thread for a while now i just need capital i plan to import female shoes, bags, wrist watches, jewellery, power banks, as this is a school environment i believe this will sell.. I will buy them from China, inform some of my female friends / course mates of my product i can even bring them to class in bag and sell them this are my plans Sir thank you sir
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ikanium:
Sir the said laptop was a 14 inch London used Dell latitude the mouse wasn't working well. my aim was to use it for printing out original jamb results and printing of admission letters for new students i told the guy this and he obliged to give me but, I needed to pay my fees it was out of pity a guy even offered 23,000 for it the other guys i took it to were offering me 15,000 some 17,000.

Here is the break down of every thing i got,
Ma'am somebody gave me 60,000, ma'am Dominique gave me 2,000, another man gave me 5,000 this is all i had.... my fees was 36,000, I paid for my hostel which was 15,000, i bought a bunk plus a mattress for 3,000, i paid other departmental dues, faculty dues, GST fees it cost me about 5,000, i was left with 6,000 i then bought some food stuff i was left with just 3,000 this was all i had i was still paying for materials and photocopying some....

Our results are being pasted on the board we go there to check

I have been following the importation thread for a while now i just need capital i plan to import female shoes, bags, wrist watches, jewellery, power banks, as this is a school environment i believe this will sell.. I will buy them from China, inform some of my female friends / course mates of my product i can even bring them to class in bag and sell them this are my plans Sir thank you sir

Thanks for your response

However ur explanation is a bit jumbled. This is a very important skill you need to learn - presentation

Can you collate it in simple like items

From here I see you got 67k in your first year

Donations - 67,000

Expenses
School Fees - 36,000
Hostel - 15,000
Bunk + Matt - 3,000
Dept Fees - 5,0000

Total Expenses - 59,000

Balance - 8,000

Obviously most of it was spent on incidentals

So the next year 2 your laptop was used

So now I have the next question for you

1. How much is your school fees and where is the evidence of school fees paid in Year 1 and 2

2. I asked for your most recent result - provide the last result you have - you can send it to @gmail.com

3. You have not mentioned how much the seed capital for importation is and how confident you will be able to manage this biz considering this is something new to you
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ikanium you have to be careful about going into the mini importation business especially with someone you don't know. Someone lost her 40k to it. She met the person here on nairaland and he promised to send her watches from China at a very good price. He ended up sending very inferior quality watches. She sold the watches very cheaply and lost over 20k in the process. After you've sorted your school fees, let's look into how you intend to go about this business. Don't be so quick to trust anyone. There are a lot of wolves out there.

I sent you a pm. Did you get it?
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dominique

I noticed you've been involved in supporting him
Are you privy to his results
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
pickabeau1:
Dominique

I noticed you've been involved in supporting him
Are you privy to his results

Not this time around. It was when he started this thread that he posted evidence of his admission. We've communicated a few times off nl.

@Ikanium, to get more people to rise to your cause. Upload your results as well as your school fees. Remember how you did it back in '12/'13.
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
dominique:

Not this time around. It was the first time

ok
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
dominique:
Ikanium you have to be careful about going into the mini importation business especially with someone you don't know. Someone lost her 40k to it. She met the person here on nairaland and he promised to send her watches from China at a very good price. He ended up sending very inferior quality watches. She sold the watches very cheaply and lost over 20k in the process. After you've sorted your school fees, let's look into how you intend to go about this business. Don't be so quick to trust anyone. There are a lot of wolves out there.

I sent you a pm. Did you get it?
i got the PM thank you ma'am however, i have learned how to do importation directly from China myself i will be requesting for samples and i have like three nairaland importation gurus on my contact i have been following it for like a year now... Plus i will be using the ''escrow service'' when you use this service they pay the suppliers only when you've received and you're contented with your product that's when your suppliers will be paid.... Once again thank you ma'am
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
pickabeau1:

Thanks for your response

However ur explanation is a bit jumbled. This is a very important skill you need to learn - presentation

Can you collate it in simple like items

From here I see you got 67k in your first year

Donations - 67,000

Expenses
School Fees - 36,000
Hostel - 15,000
Bunk + Matt - 3,000
Dept Fees - 5,0000

Total Expenses - 59,000

Balance - 8,000

Obviously most of it was spent on incidentals

So the next year 2 your laptop was used

So now I have the next question for you

1. How much is your school fees and where is the evidence of school fees paid in Year 1 and 2

2. I asked for your most recent result - provide the last result you have - you can send it

3. You have not mentioned how much the seed capital for importation is and how confident you will be able to manage this biz considering this is something new to you

i shall do as requested tomorrow morning God's grace thank you sir
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ikanium:
i shall do as requested tomorrow morning God's grace thank you sir

Ok.. remove my email from your post when u are done
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
moca:
Aisha2,if u wouldn't mind,pls what happened to u?
I've read this severally on diff threads that means it wasn't something small.

Me and my emails r enemies for now. Yet to work on them.

U can post it anywhere. Just mention my name. U can stylishly abbreviate.
I hv been worried for a long time now.

Thank you love, would have replied earlier but the " unbiased" moderator Ishilove banned me.because I called her attention to her crew going crazy insulting other people while she let her crew and their comments freely laced with insults. Anyway thanks to Seun who rectified it when I reported.

My dear sister, lets find a way to talk off nairaland, I don't want a pity party here on my health and knowing nairaland even sickness can be used to insult somebody lol
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Don't go into importation for now due to the high exchange rate.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2015
aisha2:

Thank you love, would have replied earlier but the " unbiased" moderator Ishilove banned me.because I called her attention to her crew going crazy insulting other people while she let her crew and their comments freely laced with insults. Anyway thanks to Seun who rectified it when I reported.

My dear sister, lets find a way to talk off nairaland, I don't want a pity party here on my health and knowing nairaland even sickness can be used to insult somebody lol
Okay. Let me see what I can do about my email.
It's well.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
This are my course forms and some of the dues paid
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
The receipts of payment for my year one and two and my ID card
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
very good

This shows you are a student

You can remove it

It remains your last results and how much do you need
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
pickabeau1:
very good

This shows you are a student

You can remove it

It remains your last results and how much do you need
i sent you a mail Sir
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ikanium:
i sent you a mail Sir

i have seen your email
Put the breakdown here
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just saw this thread now, and I'm glad some NL'ers have been helpin him all the while. This goes to show that we have good samaritans in Nigeria and on NL. Thanks to you all who have one way or the other contributed to this young man's success so far and I pray GOD in HIS infinite mercies reward you all Amen.

OP pls send me ur A/C details to my phone number using ur own phone number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.