Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Thank You All.. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35917 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by BabaAlabi: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Wow...Honestly tears were in my eyes when I saw somebody's post about having paid the money into Ikanium's account (I did not cry o..It was dust that was in my eyes..lol) May God bless you and reward you always...This has opened my eyes to help people everywhere no matter how little because I believe God in heaven will not let it go unrewarded...Happy New Year everyone

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2013
Ikanium: ma'am you have given me a cause to smile again you have light my world.... You have made a nobody to become a somebody today God will reward your coming in and going out God will multiply your source God will replenish it in hundreds fold your life life will forever remain tasty... Thank you ma'am for this kind gesture... i will immediately upload my tellers and proove of payment tomorrow when i pay... Once again thank you ma'am my email is Ikaniomaga@gmail.com

You are most welcome Ikanium - I pray that this 2013 will give you many more reasons to smile and that God will provide and see you through your studies.

And to everyone who has said some sort of prayer for me - slimyem, tyson55, dominique, sandylurv, greatgod2012, BabaAlabi, I say amen to all your prayers. I pray that God blesses all of you too and that 2013 brings you all that you desire.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
i have paid the school fee Glory be God all thanks to (somebody) once more thank you.... My dads legs were shaking when i told him what you did to me.... At the bank they said am paying 35,600 since am an indegene.... This is the teller for my payment... They also gave me another paper but in it is my pin which am gonna log in to the school and pay so am not gonna upload it now that should be when am done.... I shall contact a friend of mine there if The hostels are still available of which i know they are to pay for my accomodation in the school with the remaining money thank you all and Happy new year

5 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nice one Ikanium,nw u hav erased evry1's doubts.I'm sure ppl will be more willing †☺ help nw,God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by SlyIg(f): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
God bless Nairaland!
God bless Seun!
God bless Mrs. Somebody!

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by hardbody: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
SlyIg: God bless Nairaland!
God bless Seun!
God bless Mrs. Somebody!

Will you bear my name?
Re: Thank You All.. by SlyIg(f): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
hardbody:

Will you bear my name?
meaning?
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ikanium: i have paid the school fee Glory be God all thanks to (somebody) once more thank you.... My dads legs were shaking when i told him what you did to me.... At the bank they said am paying 35,600 since am an indegene.... This is the teller for my payment... They also gave me another paper but in it is my pin which am gonna log in to the school and pay so am not gonna upload it now that should be when am done.... I shall contact a friend of mine there if The hostels are still available of which i know they are to pay for my accomodation in the school thank you all and Happy new year

@OP/Ikanium. Now that you have done this. I will make an anonymous donation in your GTB account.

@Somebody(f). GOD bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by EfemenaXY: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
somebody:

You are most welcome Ikanium - I pray that this 2013 will give you many more reasons to smile and that God will provide and see you through your studies.

And to everyone who has said some sort of prayer for me - slimyem, tyson55, dominique, sandylurv, greatgod2012, BabaAlabi, I say amen to all your prayers. I pray that God blesses all of you too and that 2013 brings you all that you desire.

A woman true to her words.

May the good lord bless you abundantly Mrs Somebody...
Re: Thank You All.. by 5point(f): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
I was touched by "Somebody's" kindness.@Somebody.God will grant ur innermost and deepest heart desires.As you have put a smile on d young man's face,joy,laughter n happiness will always be urs.As you helped him when he most needed help,the God of heaven will always be there for you even b4 u call.You will neva lack anything good.More doors of favour,prosperity,health,wealth and long life will be opened to you.You and your seed will never beg for bread in Jesus name.
@Ikanium,Silver or Gold have I none.All I have to tell u z dt u shd stay FOCUSED in school.God will help you and I hope I can help u soon too.Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by olu4life(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Woooow,am so touched by the deeds of Nairalanders. I took time to read all the comments and found it worthwhile. God bless Mrs. Somebody for the kind gestures and also to those willing to help. Would have love to help but not buoyant for now. God bless u all
Re: Thank You All.. by donchris369: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
Mrs somebody may God bless you and reward you for putting smiles on your fellow somebody's face.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2013
wow really short of words.
God bless u richly @ somebody, u r really a somebody.
Re: Thank You All.. by Degis(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2013
Thank God for his mercies!. I am impressed with the attitude Mrs. Somebody. May God continue to bless her and her family. On behalf of myself and Family, I will make my contribution to Ikanium today in Jesus name. I will post it to notify Ikanium when it is done. I wish there are other ways to do this without any publicity. God bless Mrs. Somebody, Ikanium and other Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2013
@Mrs somebody,ur action shows we still have good Nigerians,may u neva lack in life,ur reward shall be in multiple folds.

@op,am broke now,but promise to make an anonymous donation soonest.
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Oh wow...I can't keep track of the people who have prayed for me. Thank you so much - may God bless you too for taking the time out to say a blessing on behalf of someone you don't even know. May this 2013 bring each and everyone of us unusual blessings and God's unprecedented favour. Amen.

@Degis, I am sure you can send Ikanium with a PM with the payment details to avoid the publicity. God bless you helping this young man in need.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
SlyIg: God bless Nairaland!
God bless Seun!
God bless Mrs. Somebody!

God bless you too.

Peterwins:

@OP/Ikanium. Now that you have done this. I will make an anonymous donation in your GTB account.

@Somebody(f). GOD bless you.

God bless you too Peterwins and I am glad that despite the tough love,you still reached out to Ikanium smiley.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Efemena_xy:

A woman true to her words.

May the good lord bless you abundantly Mrs Somebody...

Amen and you too.

Yomieluv: @Mrs somebody,ur action shows we still have good Nigerians,may u neva lack in life,ur reward shall be in multiple folds.

Amen - God bless you too!
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
donchris369: Mrs somebody may God bless you and reward you for putting smiles on your fellow somebody's face.

Julesbloom: wow really short of words.
God bless u richly @ somebody, u r really a somebody.

God bless you both.
Re: Thank You All.. by esere826: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
*the wise ancient oracle walks in and smiles*

another candle has been set alight
let's hope he burns bright
and also lights others night

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Degis(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Degis: Thank God for his mercies!. I am impressed with the attitude Mrs. Somebody. May God continue to bless her and her family. On behalf of myself and Family, I will make my contribution to Ikanium today in Jesus name. I will post it to notify Ikanium when it is done. I wish there are other ways to do this without any publicity. God bless Mrs. Somebody, Ikanium and other Nairalanders

Ikanium, I have made good my promise. I will call you to confirm my deposit. Thank you
Re: Thank You All.. by indrija: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
God bless everybody in this thread.and everyone that has contributed.ikannah don't forget to read ur books
Re: Thank You All.. by Glorya(f): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2013
I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported this young man esp Mrs. Somebody. It just goes to show that Nigerians still have a good heart, Mrs. Somebody has helped this young man just as Idowuogbo helped me out too last year. To everyone who has helped in one way or the other, God will not forget your labour of love, amen.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by lolaluv1(f): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
At EVERYONE who reached out to this young man and everybody about to, may God supply all your needs abundantly too!
May you and your offspring never know lack. May you flourish like evergreens by the riverside and may all you touch blossom and prosper beyond all human understanding.

@Ikani
With the way everything was going at first, it made people abit hesitant.
Hope you understand that it wasn't to spite you. The hesitation was born out of the type of society we now live in.
I'll reach out to you. It might not be immediate but I definitely won't forget you.
Please don't forget your humble beginnings and study hard that one day you might stand on your own two feet and even render help to others.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by SAFO(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ikanium please send me your email address, I will send you some money personally via Money Gram since it's impossible for me to transfer money into an overseas bank account. I will need to send you the password, confirmation number and a password phrase I believe.

Also I'll need your full name, address and any other pertinent information. You can email me @ Rickrozay2@gmail.com

Good to hear everything is working out well.
Re: Thank You All.. by janykute: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mrs Somebody,may the Almighty Lord reward you abundantly and may you never lack in all your life.
Re: Thank You All.. by Tinkybabe(f): 6:28am On Jan 05, 2013
Mrs somebody! your kind gesture has not only helped Ikanium but helped others like me
You have further taught me the art of giving.This singular act is very inspiring and worthy of emulation
GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY! and to everyone that has stretched out a helping hand to this young man,
GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY AND MAY YOU NEVER LACK ANY GOOD THING.
Wishing you (Ikanium) the best in your academics.
Re: Thank You All.. by SAFO(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2013
Ikani I sent you an email.
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ikanium: GTB has just opened the new account you guys asked me to open its account number:0124224279 account name: Omaga Ikani HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AM GLAD YOU MADE IT

So that those still interested in helping won't have to weed through past pages to get the details.
@Ikanium
Hope all is well? You've been scarce o. You should show face even if its to acknowledge those that have been of help. Hope you got my pm?
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
*sigh* i just attended my first lecture for the semester it was a marathon one from morning till 5pm no break i looked around and saw alot of student it was actually a lecture theatre combinding all the faculty i look all of them and taught of my self not being among this garthering, i taught of my background; the thing is if i should narrate my family tale you guys will say am over exaggerating some things...... It would have been a disaster but God in His Mercy has risen up people, people who have not even seen me yet they have helped me... I want to give Glory to God for He made this possible... I want to use this medium to say a special thank you to (somebody) and all of you who had helped me one way or the other either by commenting, critising, blaming, questioning and financial aid and also those who are yet to i say a special thank u to u too.... God will forever reward you your source will never dry it will ever continue to flow IJN.... @dominique i am fine here still searching for hostel though! Cos most of them are occupied.... @kulyie ma'am i am now in very need of those food stuffs oo!! Thank you all.....

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Rufex07(m): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2013
i wish u well bro. winki wish u well bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) / Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.