Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169289 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by CrazyMan(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
Kinda missed this place....good evening peeps...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
CrazyMan: Kinda missed this place....good evening peeps...

Onye ala...ke the way?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
CrazyMan: Kinda missed this place....good evening peeps...
hey pal. What's good. Do you have any gossip to share with us here?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
*yawns*

Dryland!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2012
Ah ah ah ah.....angry. What kinda nonsense is all these? Why must you guys litter the whole place with 'pure' water 'nylon'and likes? Mtcheew. Oya pack your self out!. Just now now that I left ooooangry. Don't lemme open My eyes b4 u leave this thread ooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: *yawns*

Dryland!

Idowu....you can stay back. wink how are you doing? smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2012
speedyboi:
Ah ah ah ah.....angry. What kinda nonsense is all these? Why must you guys litter the whole place with 'pure' water 'nylon'and likes? Mtcheew. Oya pack your self out!. Just now now that I left ooooangry. Don't lemme open My eyes b4 u leave this thread ooo

U no go pick those nylons now!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
hey pal. What's good. Do you have any gossip to share with us here?

Crazyman to share gossip...its gonna be LEGENDARY!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2012
speedyboi:

Idowu....you can stay back. wink how are you doing? smiley
Am aite! U?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am aite! U?

Hmmmmmm....I was walking down the street ni ooo and I saw you crying at one corner of the road! As I was walking towards you, that's how two guys came and wanted to take you away....you started calling out for help. I immediately ran and I beat the guys up....then flew away with you to the top of a building smiley. With smiles on your face, you asked who I was and I answered; I'm your knight and shining hero grin.......
With glow in your eyes, you whispered "lemme reward you for saving my life".

Then as you were about to kiss me, someone just woke me up! Urghh!!!! cry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51am On Dec 17, 2012
speedyboi:

Hmmmmmm....I was walking down the street ni ooo and I saw you crying at one corner of the road! As I was walking towards you, that's how two guys came and wanted to take you away....you started calling out for help. I immediately ran and I beat the guys up....then flew away with you to the top of a building smiley. With smiles on your face, you asked who I was and I answered; I'm your knight and shining hero grin.......
With glow in your eyes, you whispered "lemme reward you for saving my life".

Then as you were about to kiss me, someone just woke me up! Urghh!!!! cry
Lmfao! Who b dis guy? Damn! U hot jokes.... I like! Oya chop d kiss kiss kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 5:13am On Dec 17, 2012
Gossiping in a dangerous business ooo. Chai see my mail box
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 5:37am On Dec 17, 2012
now this what i call littering.
speedy so this is what you had in mind when you were seeing imaginary pure water satchets littered every where?see the way cockroach take de show face after them don lock kitchen go sleep oh.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2012
dubem3: now this what i call littering.
speedy so this is what you had in mind when you were seeing imaginary pure water satchets littered every where?see the way cockroach take de show face after them don lock kitchen go sleep oh.
You dey mind am? The guy is just cold and wants some.......
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! Who b dis guy? Damn! U hot jokes.... I like! Oya chop d kiss kiss kiss

I knew it I knew it I knew it I knew it......

Speedy u dey craze o!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
dubem3: now this what i call littering.

gringrin
gringrin
grin
gringrin
gringrin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
ayobase:

Speedy u dey craze o!
Wetin bite you?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
ayobase:

Speedy u dey craze o!
Knew wot? undecided undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd....redmosquito!

Idowu....that you are gonna fall for those lines of course....Im happy someone could do it off wooing threads!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Decided to capture this, might be a while before it happens again tongue

Viewing this board: cecechris, sainty2k3(m), gbensright, goldenone, emailad_ayo, Ileke-IdI, mamalolu, dare2think, Joan Johnson(f), Chennai, Thosen(m), Ms_Steph(f), Silas0(m), ajetunblog(m), 2013(m), rchilee, ekt_bear, olutyMD, Oluwo1, abiolaaleb, rafhell(m), smokeyupu, delta1, bestower, Akinsz, mincuu(m), hyperbolic, temtok, Prodigee(m), ikeola6(m), niceprof, cyara(f), freeman191(m), coded guy(m), evo2011, dont8(m), delikay4luv(m), Tedyk(m), Goldia(f), sexyval, Dozieson, playces, zameen(m), tula90, OmolodMilkman93(m), bright87, Ewa beads(f), emilyone(f), 401kk, kaorama, gabriel212, nicebio(m), Mynd_44(m), Pinkie9ja and 104 guest(s)
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ijeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Infact, I should be a co-host! grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
So this clown of a thing has a GF shocked, DISGUSTING sad angry

Talking of the Clown, Mynd need a vote to take over cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1133062/most-annoying-poster-romance-section/4

ayobase: The news has gotten to me that Maria-G, my sister is at loggerheads with acidosis......lets c how we can settle that tiff!

190 has added to his gfs!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hahahahahha. Dont8 is an attention seeker!!!!!!

**runs away**
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Rocktation: Ijeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Infact, I should be a co-host! grin
Perfect! I need spieshosts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Which topic is that undecided
ijebabe: Decided to capture this, might be a while before it happens again tongue

Viewing this board: cecechris, sainty2k3(m), gbensright, goldenone, emailad_ayo, Ileke-IdI, mamalolu, dare2think, Joan Johnson(f), Chennai, Thosen(m), Ms_Steph(f), Silas0(m), ajetunblog(m), 2013(m), rchilee, ekt_bear, olutyMD, Oluwo1, abiolaaleb, rafhell(m), smokeyupu, delta1, bestower, Akinsz, mincuu(m), hyperbolic, temtok, Prodigee(m), ikeola6(m), niceprof, cyara(f), freeman191(m), coded guy(m), evo2011, dont8(m), delikay4luv(m), Tedyk(m), Goldia(f), sexyval, Dozieson, playces, zameen(m), tula90, OmolodMilkman93(m), bright87, Ewa beads(f), emilyone(f), 401kk, kaorama, gabriel212, nicebio(m), Mynd_44(m), Pinkie9ja and 104 guest(s)
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
dont8: Which topic is that undecided
It says viewing this board undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
There is a fast moving train coming, dont want to wish someone RIP soon grin

Mynd_44: Hahahahahha. Dont8 is an attention seeker!!!!!!

**runs away**
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Which topic are they viewing in the board undecided

ijebabe:
It says viewing this board undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
dont8: There is a fast moving train coming, dont want to wish someone RIP soon grin

**hisses**
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
ayobase: Mynd....redmosquito!

Idowu....that you are gonna fall for those lines of course....Im happy someone could do it off wooing threads!
Wot u on?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
dont8: Which topic are they viewing in the board undecided

Ask am ooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
**Yawns** angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.