Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169288 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Guy why have you been " Dropping eaves"? If you are so jealous that some people have a **coughs** why not find a babe and be warming yourself too?

Jealousy and e-bad belleism is a bad thig oooo. It causes e-cancer and quick e-death

embarassed but it was ije who first asked us to start gossiping sad
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2012
speedyboi:

embarassed but it was ije who first asked us to start gossiping sad
Okay Gossip away then. I wanna go kiss a very pretty mod whose name starts with I and ends with e
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay Gossip away then. I wanna go kiss a very pretty mod whose name starts with I and ends with e

I said it! Ayo comman see ooooooooo. ayaff been vindicated!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2012
speedyboi:

I said it! Ayo comman see ooooooooo. ayaff been vindicated!
More like you have been discombubulated
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2012
Please guts check out this thread and tell me how far

https://www.nairaland.com/1100156/fear
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2012
undecided
speedyboi:
Dont8 you too?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2012
ijebabe:
All this talk about secret affairs and weed. If no proof then the accused is innocent until proven guilty.

I will go with my conscience on this......its so strong, the feeling!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

I will go with my conscience on this......its so strong, the feeling!
What feeling is that?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2012
Y'all should check this thread out
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
What feeling is that?

That the rumour is true!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Y'all should check this thread out

Where is the link?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
The news has gotten to me that Maria-G, my sister is at loggerheads with acidosis......lets c how we can settle that tiff!

190 has added to his gfs!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

Where is the link?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase: The news has gotten to me that Maria-G, my sister is at loggerheads with acidosis......lets c how we can settle that tiff!

Wow!!!!

When did they start fighting? Yarn me abeg
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
More like you have been discombubulated
undecided

ayobase:

That the rumour is true!

GBAM!!! It is...

Mynd_44: Please guts check out this thread and tell me how far

So you write? But we can't comment sef sad

ayobase: The news has gotten to me that Maria-G, my sister is at loggerheads with acidosis......lets c how we can settle that tiff!

grin grin clown!

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
This is my second one sef. Check my profile for "The burning cold"

soon you will be able to comment on that one too
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Who's gonna buy your book, Prof. Soyinka Mynd?
Mynd_44: This is my second one sef. Check my profile for "The burning cold"

soon you will be able to comment on that one too
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
dont8: Who's gonna buy your book, Prof. Soyinka Mynd?
I am not selling silly
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

Followed...make it worthwhile o!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Wow!!!!

When did they start fighting? Yarn me abeg

Like 2 days ago now....We no even know wetin happen sef....na Maria-G start to dey tell everyone to talk to him to stop disturbing her.....I wanna believe that its just one of those things in new relationships!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

Like 2 days ago now....We no even know wetin happen sef....na Maria-G start to dey tell everyone to talk to him to stop disturbing her.....I wanna believe that its just one of those things in new r
elationships!
Or Acidiosis asked her out and she refused?

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
If not for the fact u're talking about seriously boring people I would have been intrigued undecided
Hot gists abeg tongue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
ijebabe: If not for the fact u're talking about seriously boring people I would have been intrigued undecided
Hot gists abeg tongue
The wooing contest(female edition) will not hold. Reason? People are sick and tired of the crap and want something new or id it cos the girls don't wanna choose for fear of looking cheap.

I think it is a lack of wooing skills
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Or Acidiosis asked her out and she refused?

They have started already....only baba God know wetin happen...both refused to talk!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
ijebabe: If not for the fact u're talking about seriously boring people I would have been intrigued undecided
Hot gists abeg tongue

U sef know sey NL is very boring of late.....lest I forgot....190 called you a douchebag...wetin u do the guy?

He even talk sey he go slap Mynd?

hmmmm!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lol, me and 190 dey same circle?

E! Channel updated cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
The wooing contest(female edition) will not hold. Reason? People are sick and tired of the crap and want something new or id it cos the girls don't wanna choose for fear of looking cheap.

I think it is a lack of wooing skills

Seriously?
For looking cheap?
On faceless forum?.....it means dey wan do be that!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hot gists abeg tongue
Hi sweety. . . kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
ijebabe: Lol, me and 190 dey same circle?

E! Channel updated cheesy

Well...na una sabi sha!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: Hi sweety. . . kiss
Lollipop, how far? smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: Hi sweety. . . kiss

''Hi sweety'' na HOT GIST?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

Well...na una sabi sha!
Oya which thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.