Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:26 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169286 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2012
Im all ears.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2012
ayobase:

Waiting for what/who?
For you guys o.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2012
ijebabe:
For you guys o.
Which guys?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes:
Ijebabe can I have a word with you

We are all ears!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2012
Omg! I've never been this late !!!! cry

First of all, I never knew sexkillz has an opposite-named twin brother grin

To other matters;
Hi Ijebabe kiss
Hi Ayo wink
Hi Mynd smiley grin
Hi Idowuogbo kiss grin

Bennyraz smiley you are welcome to the midst of the 'never serious' *pauses*
Mynd is the chairman, ayobase is the deputy, I'm chief whip to discipline all of them when they misbehave, ijebabe is the pro, Idowu is the face of the group grin. infact her task is too wide

*sips from my wine glass*

Now to the topic smiley

Don't say I said, cos I did not say *looks left and right*......I think ije and mynd are both having a secret affair ....shhhh! I know you noticed it too. More gossips coming soon grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2012
It seems speedyboi has a secret affair with weed. More gossips coming soon
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2012
A lot of speculation, we want proof!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Which guys?
Speedy mentioned them already.

Thanks Speedy smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2012
Speedyboi, we are waiting for proof oooooo.

Either prove it or risk being called a liar.....

**runs to edit his posts**
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2012
ayobase:

We are all ears!
Olofofo

[quote author=Mynd_44]It seems speedyboi has a secret affair with weed. More gossips coming soon/quote]
Chineke! shocked. I think Mynd is a winsh angry. Just now now ooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2012
We are donating Speedyboi for refreshment in our meeting 2morrow.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd_44: We are donating Speedyboi for refreshment in our meeting 2morrow.

It reminds me of that speedy biscuit....I dey nak am with garri back then!

This speedy na fun o...hmmm....welcome on board brother!

Ijebabe, which proof u want again?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2012
ayobase:

It had a chocolate taste and was made in em tiny cookie form. They still sell it around here
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
It had a chocolate taste and was made in em tiny cookie form. They still sell it around here

Yeah, tiny cookie.....there in Lagos?....its been long I saw it!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd_44: We are donating Speedyboi for refreshment in our meeting 2morrow.
ayobase:

Mynd_44:

This is not fair! Stop it!!!! angry . Don't gang up on me now cry

ayobase: Ijebabe, which proof u want again
I wonder oooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd oh
Somebody here is making me feel shitty
Please sniff out the person oh abegabeg
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2012
SMH.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2012
dont8: SMH.

If its at me then I hope it falls off angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2012
smiley
smiley smiley smiley smiley
smiley smiley
smiley
smiley smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2012
Have you been fighting with your conscience of late
dubem3:

If its at me then I hope it falls off angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2012
dont8: I've you been fighting with conscience of late

Not at all
Just watching my back
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2012
You're my G, if you ever offends me, you know I'll come out to say it.
dubem3:

Not at all
Just watching my back
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
dubem3: Mynd oh
Somebody here is making me feel shitty
Please sniff out the person oh abegabeg

undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
ayobase:

All this talk about secret affairs and weed. If no proof then the accused is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
dont8: You're my G, if you ever offends me, you know I'll come out to say it.

Korrekt my guy.
Which level?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
ijebabe: New thread coming up! cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1133476/nairalands-e-channel

If I give a comprehensive report on you and mind, will it be posted? wink grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
Yes it will. Just don't do a sloppy job wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hope our bedroom 'gangnam style' won't surface there
ijebabe: New thread coming up! cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1133476/nairalands-e-channel
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
Lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2012
dont8: Hope our bedroom 'gangnam style' won't surface there
*tiptoes in and eavesdrops on the convo* abeg, am I hearing things? Dont8 you too?undecided

There are definitely lots of gossips but, I want to make them exclusive for now! grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2012
speedyboi:
*tiptoes in and eavesdrops on the convo* abeg, am I hearing things? Dont8 you too?undecided

There are definitely lots of gossips but, I want to make them exclusive for now! grin
Guy why have you been " Dropping eaves"? If you are so jealous that some people have a **coughs** why not find a babe and be warming yourself too?

Jealousy and e-bad belleism is a bad thig oooo. It causes e-cancer and quick e-death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.