Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95604 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2013
somalia9: royal i heard micheal is pretending to use fake models and tyring to hit on girls on nairaland....

this guy slays himself....

Proof?

And this is funny coming from you who stalks and sexually harass Kails.

Go get banned again.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 2:46am On Jan 07, 2013
キングMichael偉大な:

Proof?

everyone knows it....
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 2:47am On Jan 07, 2013
キングMichael偉大な:

Proof?

And this is funny coming from you who stalks and sexually harass Kails.

Go get banned again.

LOL. You and me are on diffrent levels....I and Kails have been talking over 11 months now...We have inside jokes. And me and kails are cool.

You on the other hand pretend your a diffrent person and put fake pics up to hit on chicks on here....big diffrence.

1 Like

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 2:48am On Jan 07, 2013
somalia9:

everyone knows it....

Again proof?

When you're the creep who stalks females and says sexual things.
https://www.nairaland.com/1138781/kails-come-papa

I'm barley on this site. I'm just now beginning to return posting on this site and I'm mainly limited to the culture section.

So again proof?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 07, 2013
キングMichael偉大な:

*Sigh*

I didn't debunk myself at all. African Americans discriminating against Africans is due to ignorance. Many Africans can pass for African American. Especially westernized Africans.

You have countered your own "core point" countless times in this thread. I have written exactly where...

Not Sure why you would take this moment "Now" and deny this.

As far as the African Americans Discriminating Against Africans.....is due to Ignorance.

Precisely...

Just like the Ignorance "Islam" has corrupted many of the genetically altered hybrids of northern sudan...

You see my Little Child....

It's slowly starting to sink into that small tiny Brain of yours...
wink

キングMichael偉大な: African Americans are still of West-Central African stock. The Sudan war has nothing to do with genetics, I already said it was about Arabized Africans fighting non Arabized Africans.

And you were already Proven Wrong...Did you not see the Video of the South Sudanese "Muslim" Brother calling it Racism?

Both North Sudan and South Sudan Have been majority Arabized....I wrote about this in further detail in the thread...

Yet you continue to spit this ignorant foolishness Lol

By the way, Who the HELL ARGUED THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS were not of West and Cental Stock when it Says that Directly in My Post?

Lmao i swear your inability to read is baffling

キングMichael偉大な: How does African Americans and Northern Sudanese people having some non African genes make them less African? I already said there are mixed Arab-African Sudanese people in North Sudan, but that their a MINORITY.

This Moutherfoukah is just flat out retardedd....

I did not say "I" felt they were less african....THEY THEMSELVES THINK THAT YOU MORONN lmfaoooo grin grin grin

I have come to the conclusion that you just tragically fail at reading and comprehension.

キングMichael偉大な: And you ignored when I said NO ONE IS PURE IN THE FIRST PLACE. You ignored when I said Fulani people have high some Near Eastern genes, yet they are still African. Same for Northern Sudanese and African Americans.

What does this post prove. You're going in circles and its getting annoying.

Many of The Fulani are Hybrid Arab Africans Spawned from the creation of Sand Devil Genes as Well

Now stop embarrassing yourself with your retarded claims that "they are still African" as if an African Ethnic Group Located in Africa would not be "African"

Lmao....You continue to miss the entire POINT....

Notice you keep Lumping Northern Sudanese with other Mixed "Blacks"(Blacks is being used because Americans are part of this Post)

However their genetic difference and variance contributes to their discrimination towards the South Because the "SOUTH" are not as admixed and look different from them

Because of Islam

And Because of the Racist Ideology indoctrinated within them.....This Hatred is Exposed....

You continue to post on and on and on comparing Northern Sudanese "diverse" genetics to other north africans(who have also been mixed might i add)..Yet...you ignore the fact that you REFUSE to acknowledge the genetic variance of the pure less mixed "SOUTH" ...

Why on Earth are you in here...bloviating about how a Ethiopian and Berber can pass for a Northern Sudanese....As if Ethiopians and Berber are not "Racist" and Discriminate On the Principals of "Genetic" Difference and Variance to their much less admixed African Brothers..........

Will there be anything else My small Little Negroid Fool?...

Any other Questions?.

....... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 2:50am On Jan 07, 2013
somalia9:

LOL. You and me are on diffrent levels....I and Kails have been talking over 11 months now...We have inside jokes. And me and kails are cool.

You on the other pretend your a diffrent person and put fake pics up to hit on chicks on here....big diffrence.

I don't pretend I'm a different person, I don't put up fake pics and I don't hit on girls here.

I haven't been posting on this site for about 4-5 months. YOU'RE the one whos the troll.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2013
somalia9: royal i heard micheal is pretending to use fake models and tyring to hit on girls on nairaland....

this guy slays himself....

Basically

It's the same cornball "Fuctard" Who refuses to battle the great Royal on his Main Name because he fears he will be slayed in front all of Nairaland.

.......The Only "Smart" Decision he has ever Enacted wink

Royal is a wizard with these Words Brah...I advice you to continue chilling in the sexxxuality section mastabating to Ghana Women or Arguing with Nairalanders on this site who can barely write a sentence in English without a Myriad of Errors..

What king of loser steals a pic of a Guy and pretend to be a Biracial on his Alt Account.

Probably the Same Loser who Constantly uses the word person and "strawman" on every single alt Id, as if the Bullshit wasn't already corny and Played out on your Main Tag Lmao grin grin grin

Ayanle we got a real Live Pure Negroid Afrocentric Fool in the Building tonight......

I already fuccked him Raw?...You need a condomm Brah?

I fucckk My Afrocentrics Raw. cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 07, 2013
キングMichael偉大な:
1.You keep saying I'm stalking you(you're paranoid)

Nah it's just that It's hard to believe any other nairalander can posses the equal of your own stupidity Lmao grin

キングMichael偉大な: 2.You keep putting words in my mouth by saying I said Northern Sudanese are pure Africans when I said they have PREDOMINATE AFRICAN genes which is different and I SAID NO ONE IS PURE in the first.

Noone put words in your mouth..You just got COUNTERED on your foolishness and tried to backtrack, Pretty much typical behavior from a spineless coward who hides behind alt nairaland names

Unfortunately for you...Royal is Cocky and Slays on his Main Account, i am too Pretty to "hide"...*Kisses Mirror* tongue

[size=15pt]
This Dude is on my diickk So much He even Tried to Bite my Swag and Make a Screen name Outside of the Latin Letter Alphabet like Uncle Royal.[/size] wink

..... grin grin grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 07, 2013
キングMichael偉大な:

I don't pretend I'm a different person, I don't put up fake pics and I don't hit on girls here.

I haven't been posting on this site for about 4-5 months. YOU'RE the one whos the troll.

He getting mad Look.....Hahahahah Lmao! :::: grin ::::

Lmao any guy who post fake pictures of himself is a closeted Gay...Because truthfully you would have to "analyze" the fake pictures "attractiveness" and ascertain it's male sexxual seduction capabilities in the Eyes of a Woman/Homoo....

To Quote My Niqqah China_Made....

China_Made:

dey no undastand tese tings
homohole is wrong
homohole stink very much
homohole stink very bad no smart man put tings inside tere
homohole cause aids
homohole cause end of timez
homohole is sign of d end of timez
if man tink wif small brains he put worm inside stinky hairy homohole
if man tink wif big brains he put worm inside hairless fishy hole
smart mans tink wif d big brains
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 3:07am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

You have countered your own "core point" countless times in this thread. I have written exactly where...

Not Sure why you would take this moment "Now" and deny this.

As far as the African Americans Discriminating Against Africans.....is due to Ignorance.

Precisely...

Just like the Ignorance "Islam" has corrupted many of the genetically altered hybrids of northern sudan...

You see my Little Child....

It's slowly starting to sink into that small tiny Brain of yours...
wink

Again I did not counter my own points you slowpoke! I just had to dumb everything dumb for you since you couldn't understand basic genetics. That's why I had to resort posting pictures and videos, because your dumbass couldn't understand sh!t.

الملكي فوق الله:

And you were already Proven Wrong...Did you not see the Video of the South Sudanese "Muslim" Brother calling it Racism?

Both North Sudan and South Sudan Have been majority Arabized....I wrote about this in further detail in the thread...

Yet you continue to spit this ignorant foolishness Lol

By the way, Who the HELL ARGUED THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS were not of West and Cental Stock when it Says that Directly in My Post?

Lmao i swear your inability to read is baffling

Than why the fck did you call them mixed breeds?

And that video doesn't prove anything about racism, because blacks can be racist against other blacks. Just like Black Dominicans are against Haitians.

Non of this matters because Arabized Northern Sudanese people are genetically related to other Africans.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/core/lw/2.0/html/tileshop_pmc/tileshop_pmc_inline.html?title=Click%20on%20image%20to%20zoom&p=PMC3&id=3118356_2041-2223-2-12-6.jpg

الملكي فوق الله:

This Moutherfoukah is just flat out retardedd....

I did not say "I" felt they were less african....THEY THEMSELVES THINK THAT YOU MORONN lmfaoooo grin grin grin

I have come to the conclusion that you just tragically fail at reading and comprehension.

Stop with the fcking side steeping. You're the one who said they were "mix breeds."

You have poor reading comprehension because you kept saying that I think Northern Sudanese people are pure Africans, when I said no one is pure.

So do you agree that Northern Sudanese people are native Africans who become Arabized Africans?

الملكي فوق الله:
Many of The Fulani are Hybrid Arab Africans Spawned from the creation of Sand Devil Genes as Well

Now stop embarrassing yourself with your retarded claims that "they are still African" as if an African Ethnic Group Located in Africa would not be "African"

Lmao....You continue to miss the entire POINT....

Notice you keep Lumping Northern Sudanese with other Mixed "Blacks"(Blacks is being used because Americans are part of this Post)

However their genetic difference and variance contributes to their discrimination towards the South Because the "SOUTH" are not as admixed and look different from them

Because of Islam

And Because of the Racist Ideology indoctrinated within them.....This Hatred is Exposed....

You continue to post on and on and on comparing Northern Sudanese "diverse" genetics to other north africans(who have also been mixed might i add)..Yet...you ignore the fact that you REFUSE to acknowledge the genetic variance of the pure less mixed "SOUTH" ...

Why on Earth are you in here...bloviating about how a Ethiopian and Berber can pass for a Northern Sudanese....As if Ethiopians and Berber are not "Racist" and Discriminate On the Principals of "Genetic" Difference and Variance to their much less admixed African Brothers..........

Will there be anything else My small Little Negroid Fool?...

Any other Questions?.

....... grin grin grin grin grin

I'm not "LUMPING" Northern Sudanese people with AA's. I was trying to say Northern Sudanese people are almost as admixed as AA's. That does NOT counter them being predominately African.

Fulani origins is Northeast African, not Arabian. I was comparing North Sudanese genetics to Moroccans to prove that Northern Sudanese people are defiantly Africans, since Moroccans Nuclear DNA says they have African genes @ 62%.

I was comparing Ethiopians and Siwa Berbers to Northern Sudanese people to show your hard headed ass they are all three of Northeast African stock and that they're native Africans and have predominate African DNA. Do you have prove that Siwa Berbers and Ethiopians are racist towards other Africans?

Try to debunk the below:

ALREADY PROVEN BY EVIDENCE.
1. proved that Northern Sudanese people are Arabized Africans.
2. proved that they look no different than other Northeastern Africans.
3. proved diversity was in Sudanese people go as far back as Ancient Nubians.
4. proved Northern Sudanese people have predominate African genes like other Africans.
5. proved that Sudanese people who are Arab are more closely genetically related to other Africans than Eurasians such as Near Easterners.
6. proved that Northern Sudanese people live in extreme Arid climates with explains their looks and that other Africans do to.
7. proved Arab is just an ethnicity.
8. proved that non Arabized Nubians still consider themselves black.

Why can't yo grasp that Northern Sudanese people are indigenous Africans?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 07, 2013
キングMichael偉大な:

Again proof?

When you're the creep who stalks females and says sexual things.
https://www.nairaland.com/1138781/kails-come-papa

I'm barley on this site. I'm just now beginning to return posting on this site and I'm mainly limited to the culture section.

So again proof?

Ohhhh I seee Now....This guy's whole theme is he is Jealous of Ayanle's relationship with Kails.

Which Explains why he stalks Ayanle on every thread. and Continue to Follow me around on the forum because I am always in Ayanle's threads Clowning

[size=15pt]So you mean to tell me this Whole Damn Time i have been interfering in some Bizarre Nairaland Love Triangle?!?!..[/size]

Hahahaha Lmfao

My Fault Fam!..

Haha This Guy has a Hard on for Ayanle because Ayanle got shorii number with Racism and He can't get her number with Black Pride

Mwuahahahahahah

Damn so this whole time ehh?...

I knew there was something weird about this guy and his 75 alt accounts that always seem to "somehow" find a Race Angle on Nairaland.

.... grin

The Tails of Naira Love Huh?....

He brought up Kails name outa No Where....How weird was that?!!?.. LmL

What kind of Forum is this yo?... grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 3:09am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Basically

It's the same cornball "Fuctard" Who refuses to battle the great Royal on his Main Name because he fears he will be slayed in front all of Nairaland.

.......The Only "Smart" Decision he has ever Enacted wink

Royal is a wizard with these Words Brah...I advice you to continue chilling in the sexxxuality section mastabating to Ghana Women or Arguing with Nairalanders on this site who can barely write a sentence in English without a Myriad of Errors..

What king of loser steals a pic of a Guy and pretend to be a Biracial on his Alt Account.

Probably the Same Loser who Constantly uses the word person and "strawman" on every single alt Id, as if the Bullshit wasn't already corny and Played out on your Main Tag Lmao grin grin grin

Ayanle we got a real Live Pure Negroid Afrocentric Fool in the Building tonight......

I already fuccked him Raw?...You need a condomm Brah?

I fucckk My Afrocentrics Raw. cool

Anyone smart enough knows that this is me. I made this account because I forgot my password on my home computer since I automatically long in and I think this name is cooler. So what?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 3:10am On Jan 07, 2013
I'm not going to even bother with this nonsense above.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 07, 2013
キングMichael偉大な: So do you agree that Northern Sudanese people are native Africans who become Arabized Africans?

[size=20pt]..NO!....what are you Retarded?[/size]

After All of this?

He still tries to Claim a Hybrid And Region with {ME} Genetic Influence Is Native to Africa....

Man sit cho dumb azz Down Brah!..Lol

This guy really asked me that Question...Unbelievable.....Something is Wrong with this Man's Brain..

Lmao

Yo Morpheous Slash Black Kenichi Slash Mo24 Slash Little Michael Slash The Guy who is Jealous of a Somali Bagging Black Women.....

Get a Life!

Haha LmL This guy is Lifeless as Fhucck bro Lmao

What a Weirdo. grin

...What kind of Forum did i Register too?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 3:15am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

[size=20pt]..NO!....what are you Retarded?[/size]

After All of this?

He still tries to Claim a Hybrid And Region with {ME} Genetic Influence Is Native to Africa....

Man sit cho dumb azz Down Brah!..Lol

This guy really asked me that Question...Unbelievable.....Something is Wrong with this Man's Brain..

Lmao

Yo Morpheous Slash Black Kenichi Slash Mo24 Slash Little Michael Slash The Guy who is Jealous of a Somali Bagging Black Women.....

Get a Life!

Haha LmL This guy is Lifeless as Fhucck bro Lmao

What a Weirdo. grin

...What kind of Forum did i Register too?

Yeah I'm "life less".
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 07, 2013
I guess the Crackers who Rapedd Native American's and Had mixed Children are Native Children to Mother America Too!

Man sit cho dumb azz down...for fucckk sakes everytime you type a black child dies somewhere on earth because of brain damage.

Blacks want to claim everybody...This is Appaling!...even those who commit genocides against them!

This is OutRight Appalling

Dude is a Weirdo. LoL
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 3:18am On Jan 07, 2013
You know what I'm not going to waste my time with this immauture discussion that's not going anywhere.

I already made my point.

ALREADY PROVEN BY EVIDENCE.
1. proved that Northern Sudanese people are Arabized Africans.
2. proved that they look no different than other Northeastern Africans.
3. proved diversity was in Sudanese people go as far back as Ancient Nubians.
4. proved Northern Sudanese people have predominate African genes like other Africans.
5. proved that Sudanese people who are Arab are more closely genetically related to other Africans than Eurasians such as Near Easterners.
6. proved that Northern Sudanese people live in extreme Arid climates with explains their looks and that other Africans do to.
7. proved Arab is just an ethnicity.
8. proved that non Arabized Nubians still consider themselves black.

I'm done debating with close minded immature, emotional and intellectually bankrupted fools.

I'm out. You can say you won if it makes your a$$ feel better and helps you sleep at night. And you can call me all the names in the books, say I stole a pic, say I stalk people and say I'm life-less without no proof. But its whatever, I already proved my point. I not going to entertain your a$$ any longer.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 3:19am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I guess the Crackers who Rapedd Native American's and Had mixed Children are Native Children to Mother America Too!

Man sit cho dumb azz down...for fucckk sakes everytime you type a black child dies somewhere on earth because of brain damage.

Blacks want to claim everybody...This is Appaling!...even those who commit genocides against them!

This is OutRight Appalling

Dude is a Weirdo. LoL

You're a stupid Puerto Rican who knows nothing.

Piss off. smiley
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 07, 2013
This is sad, These people have mixed genetic backgrounds...they have adopted a culture, religion and ideology that condemns you as a Black Man

They go out of they way to purposely disregard any "African Woman" who looks more "native" than Middle Eastern

They have gone out of their way to create a small bastard race...of Negro Hating Hybrids...

And this weirdo still wants to claim them as Native Africans who have been Arabized...

No...They are Hybrid Genetic Africans who inhabit a region that was culturally and genetically invaded...

And that Region has some Pure Native African Stock..Some Mixed Stock..and Some Pure {Me} Stock all Mingling together....

With an Utter Resentment and Hatred for Black Native Africans...

And you still want to claim them?

Despite part of their genetics coinciding with their Islamic racist indoctrinated principals...

And Yet......You consider yourself a Man of Intelligence?

The "Black" Race is an Utter Confused Failure.

What is wrong with you man?!?....

LmL.....

They are not Native Africans....The Native Africans of that Region have been genetically and culturally eradicated for the most part....

Stop claiming Pure "Negro-Ness" Based on Percentage.

Utterly embarrassing yourself....Has the Black Race gotten this ashamed of their own hair and skin that they are trying to desperate claim the children of Allah's evil Conquer [size=17pt]All Just to Claim Wavy Hair?!?!!?[/size]

grin ~Mwuahahahaahah~ grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 07, 2013
キングMichael偉大な:

I'm out. You can say you won if it makes your a$$ feel better and helps you sleep at night. And you can call me all the names in the books, say I stole a pic, say I stalk people and say I'm life-less without no proof. But its whatever, I already proved my point. I not going to entertain your a$$ any longer.

Yeah you "Out" because you have been outed....What a Weirdo...

So you stalk this Somali Man because he got the digits of a Black Girl?....

What a Creep.

What kind of forum have i Registered too?!?..

Lmao Bunch of Weirdos on Nairaland...

The whole Lot of Youz...Lol
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 07, 2013
lol never mind no comment.
yall off the chain.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 3:43am On Jan 07, 2013
*Kails*:
lol never mind no comment.
yall off the chain.

hey baby.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 07, 2013
What did she write?...LoL

Ahh i missed it.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 07, 2013
This guy is pretty much roasted....Ayanle, you can do with his decaying corpse as you please.

I suggest Urinating on Him.

He is of no further significance to me. grin

Bye Natasha
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 6:16am On Jan 07, 2013
I cant urninate on my slave........the proper method of disposal is dragging him behind my donkey through the streets of mogadishu
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by morpheus24: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: This guy is pretty much roasted....Ayanle, you can do with his decaying corpse as you please.

I suggest Urinating on Him.

He is of no further significance to me. grin

Bye Natasha

I didn't see any roasting going on, just a persistent Puerto Rican who can't seem to see past his own ignorance.

PS. KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH!!!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
morpheus24:

I didn't see any roasting going on, just a persistent Puerto Rican who can't seem to see past his own ignorance.

Agreed...The guys obviously an airhead which is why I ceased from arguing with him.

1 Like

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
@ royalif i understand well NS are mixed with arabs, so why do you claim they are only arab, you sound like the other genetic group doesn't count?
are u applying the on dop rule?.
i also want to point out that several African kings accepted islam their kingdom religion they were not forced , one of them on his way to the mecca caused the first inflation the world recorded.
my 2cent.
ps: i agree with royal's views about the non-existence of races and the fact that some insecure Africans want to gather us as one, you see those fools claiming acient egypt when their ethnicity have never been able to build any kingdom ,na by force to be great? Akan were great,Bantu as a whole were great and not everybody must claim their achievements , what Michael jordan did is not an African pride or black achievement is an american achievement , i will never understand how an African can beat his chest about others achievement you guys look and sound white(typical history and culture robbers).
next time someone(white) try to make you feel insecure with their much appreciate line: Black achived nothing in the world just answer to them that viking achieved nothing,etc .
in few words let's stop acting, you can have an African pride, but let's not forget that everybody can't be great.
@topic don't mind somalia9 lmao the dude is funny but doesn't worth a thread.
the only problem i have with its his insults you can go your way without insulting others ,Bantu don't really care about you and since you are"superior" you shouldn't too.
my 2cents
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 09, 2013
morpheus24:

All I see is a Guy who gets Slayed by Royal in Every Debate then resorts to trying to debate me again on the same topic under an Alt Account that has gotten exposed already. LoL

All i see is a Cornball Obsessed Little Uneducated Negroid who has a bizarre infatuation with a Somali Man and his Ability to procure Women of African Genetics.

Which then causes the Little Uneducated Angry Negroid to "Stalk" Mixed Raced Guys on a myriad of threads under about 75 differnet alt accounts Talking to Himself as seen above, all because he continues to get slayed in thread after thread about the Same Topic. LmL

And that Topic Is.....Trying to "box" Mixed Raced Individuals as "Solely"..Of African Origin When they have OUTSIDE AFRICA Blood Flowing through their Veins

Now Sir would you like me to clown you again? Or Shall i continue enjoying my Vaca?.

#1 My Original Post in this Thread Clowned You and your silly stupidity...which you then proceeded to hide behind an Alt Account and Try to Debate me

#2 You follow Ayanle and His Nairaland Crush around the forum all day on 75 differnet alt accounts like an Obsessed Little Teenage Boy

Morpheus you are 47 years of age.....How much of a Lame must an Individual Be to Stalk a Somali Around a Nigerian Forum for Multiple Years?

LmL

You got exposed for planting a fake picture on your Alternate Account "Michael"....to try and talk to nairaland women....Lmao and of course because you have an obsession with Royal's "Wavy Hair" and Mixed Genetics, you then steal a Pic of a Biracial/Mixed Race Individual....Lmao...

Exactly how deep does your obsession go with Mixed People? Morpheous?....

...You Steal Pixs of Mixed Race Men?...

..You Follow Me Around the Forum on numerous alt Accounts after being slayed in Arabs/Jews and Andaman Islanders Debates....LoL...

You know...the Same Andaman Islanders you thought had Denisovan Dna undecided

You are the Resident Cornball Morpheus. Every Debate we have ever engaged in, you get slaughtered, thus the reason you are now resorting to talking to yourself on ALT Accounts. LoL IF a Man is Desperate Enough to Follow a Somali around on the forum for multiple years, then that speaks volumes about his lack of Love Life?

Could it be that the real reason you follow the Somali around the forum is because you are a Bitter Disgruntled Man who is jealous ?

The Fact that He seems to obtain more phone numbers with his Anti Negro Trolling, than you can achieve with your "Everybody is Black" Nonsense that you spit on a daily Basis?

..Lmao How many Months have you been Aimlessly Roaming around nairaland trying to convince the world that Somalis,Fulanis,and Northern Sudanese are of Pure African Stock?

Only to be proven wrong countless occasions and backtrack to..."Well I do acknowledge they are mixed"...lol

Morpheus i would suggest you actually go outside and find something in the real world that actually resembles "something" of what we call A Life.

Because Following a Somali Man around the forum all day watching him talk to black women and Chasing Royal around with 75 different alt accounts to debate race is becoming somewhat of an Obsession To You.

As i said Before, there is no such thing as Race, Northern Sudanese are Middle Eastern Negro Hybrids.

Now are you going to Reply to this post on the Name..Morpheus Or Michael? Which One?

What is with you Lifeless Nairalanders Talking to yourself on Alternate Accounts?....

You how many threads in this section of the forum Alone i can Count where people are talking to themselves? grin

Ok let's summarize really quickly before i return back to my RL events. grin

#1, You Stalk Royal all over Nairaland, because he made a fool out of you when you claimed somalis and fulanis were pure african negroids undecided

#2 You Stalk Ayanle all over Nairaland, because i am assuming he gets more attention of Nairaland Women than You, and as a Embittered Black Male this Infuriates you undecided

#3 You have a fetish for Multi Racial and Biracial Guys. grin

#4 You have an Alt Account in which you previously posted as a Biracial Guy as you "Alternate Persona"....Which Speaks Volumes grin

#5 One could conclude that your obsession with mixed race men, could be intertwined with the fake pic that you currently used on your alt account that was alluded to in this thead. I suggest a psychiatric evaluation immdiately Lmao

#6 You stole a Pic of a Niqqah that's still Ugly. LmL grin grin

#7 Royal constantly takes a shitt on you every debate, only for you to backtrack at the end of the debate and Agree With Everything Royal Says.

#8 You follow Ayanle Around and Post Images of Spray Cans that are not even REMOTELY Funny. undecided

#9 You Argued with Pleep claiming Andaman Islanders looked "Negroid" therefor because of that the denisovan dna must not change appearances...Umm Except one problem...
The Andaman Islanders didn't have denisovan dna you moronn LmL, You even went so far as to post a Picture of Them saying "The {Den} Dna Must have Missed Them".....
Then Royal came in and Pointed out...."Umm Yea You Moronn It Did"...LmL.

#10 You Have never Typed one word in that Thread Again LmAOOOOOO grin

#11 Even with the Fake Pics on the Fake Alt Account, You Still get no Play. LmL grin

Until the End of Nairaland...You will Always remain my small little Negroid "Son" ...Morpheus....You Understand

Royal Writes Anyone's Name He Chooses To. wink

Now Take your Little Angry Exclamation Points Somewhere Else Little Kid. Lol The Nerve of you, Thinking you could tell the Great Royal "whose name" to type.

Ill type your name whenever i reference stupidity. You Understand Kid?

{{~ {{{{{{Mwuaaahhhhhzzz}}}}}}} ~}}...Take Care Little Niqqah wink

{{{{{{{~ cool ~}}}}}}}}
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 09, 2013
:Di want to kick ur azz dude i sent you a pm reply back with ur gamer tag ps3 anyway mine arthnypat
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 09, 2013
Kick mah Azz In Fifa?..

You are Crazy. LmL, I am Immortal on that Shitt
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Kick mah Azz In Fifa?..

You are Crazy. LmL, I am Immortal on that Shitt
i don't have on fiffa actually but pes anyway it sucks..i want to kill ur azz on madden.
and please stop dreaming fam ..m a master in every soccer game cool cool soccer is in our blood

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.