Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95364 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 09, 2013
Why did you buy pes over fifa?

Well actually I did the same thing, and bought Pes first..but i took it back because it lags too much Online.

You gotta buy Fifa Man.

The Only thing better about Pes over Fifa is that they have the Ghana Black Stars and Official Kits for Ghana.

On Fifa, I always have to run with CIV when i pick an African Team, because they save all the other international squads for their Fifa World Cup and Euro Cup Titles.

I traded in Madden About 3 weeks ago though. Too Scripted online.,..You take a 14-0 lead and they start that magical comeback bullshit, That is programmed into the computer's A.I.

Right Now, Going hard on Nba 2k13,Fifa 13..Cod BO2,CodMW3..Still ocassionally play Battlefield BcII On Ps3.

Im waiting for GTA5

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Why did you buy pes over fifa?

Well actually I did the same thing, and bought Pes first..but i took it back because it lags too much Online.

You gotta buy Fifa Man.

The Only thing better about Pes over Fifa is that they have the Ghana Black Stars and Official Kits for Ghana.

On Fifa, I always have to run with CIV when i pick an African Team, because they save all the other international squads for their Fifa World Cup and Euro Cup Titles.

I traded in Madden About 3 weeks ago though. Too Scripted online.,..You take a 14-0 lead and they start that magical comeback bullshit, That is programmed into the computer's A.I.

Right Now, Going hard on Nba 2k13,Fifa 13..Cod BO2,CodMW3..Still ocassionally play Battlefield BcII On Ps3.

Im waiting for GTA5

yeah i always pick CIV on fiffa13too.they too much lol.
why did you trade madden you f.ucker, the only pb i have with this game is when you set the level at all-madden the AI keep intercepting/reading your plays , your players(WR) become slow and don't make the cut early.otherwise it is better than madden12 except the career-coach mode which is just stupid.
PES sucks like really sucks it is a shame actully they are regressing angry undecided
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 09, 2013
^--Exactly, madden is too scripted.

It's like that Online as Well

Fifa 13 is scripted in a sense to, But because the game is Soccer/Football, And Not NfL football I can Tolerate it.

Plus the history of Soccer games have always had pre determined scripted A.I Results(For example how easy it is to get 45 minute and 90 minute goal)

But i can't deal with madden using that

Madden was never like that till madden 10.

The Last 3 titles have been had Momentum/Scripting/Pre-Determined A.I.

Who you use on Madden...Let me Guess...the Lions?... grin grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: PES sucks like really sucks it is a shame actully they are regressing angry undecided

And Pes use to be a great franchise during the Ps2 Dayz.

Sad how far they have fallen.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: ^--Exactly, madden is too scripted.

It's like that Online as Well

Fifa 13 is scripted in a sense to, But because the game is Soccer/Football, And Not NfL football I can Tolerate it.

Plus the history of Soccer games have always had pre determined scripted A.I Results(For example how easy it is to get 45 minute and 90 minute goal)

But i can't deal with madden using that

Madden was never like that till madden 10.

The Last 3 titles have been had Momentum/Scripting/Pre-Determined A.I.

Who you use on Madden...Let me Guess...the Lions?... grin grin
naaa packers seahawks or redskins ....lol @u tolerating BS from football and not from american football
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

And Pes use to be a great franchise during the Ps2 Dayz.

Sad how far they have fallen.
exactly , i remember the day i got pes5 and pes6 back then it was so great but too easy esp on pes you just had to pick inter going down the field with Adriano and then shoot ,90% of the time it was a goal, ibrahimovic was also a way too much unstoppable..i'm really disappointed by the recent pes angry Konami must get their acts together , fiffa will become lame if there is no concurrence
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 09, 2013
I tolerate it from Fifa, because ever since i started playing soccer/football video games they have always been like that

So the scripted magical moments were part of video game culture that you just accepted.

Whereas With Madden and the NFL, This type of bullshit started to enter NFL Video games just lately of the last 3 years

Because the developers of Madden were tired of the secondary and tertiary Black "Markets" profiting off their games

Websites and "Glitch" Ebooks, were making money off of Madden buy selling things like "Nanos" and glitch/cheats to gamers, while Ea made No Profit from some of those on the Low.

So to fix that,

Ea Implemented a "Momentum"/RubberBand A.I Code System which basically ensures that all casual gamers can compete with the hardcore gamers...and also allows a play to never happen and react the same way throughout the game(But from a Artificial Handicapping System, Not through an Organic Schematic Design which would be preferred)

sort of a dynamic A.I System...where the sliders continually change

Now you can't really sell glitch books on the black market...because the glitches Won't Always Work..because the A.I Is Dynamic and Changes through the course of the Game.

You take a 21-0 lead.....everything that "Was" working...suddenly won't work...and your players will play like garbage so the opponent can come back and tie the game

"Fabricated" Coded "Momentum"

I am not wasting money on maddens no more until they go back to the old A.I which was based on Skill and Not Computer Simulation

Basically, with the madden, you are not "playing the game"...the Game is "Playing" YOU

#AntiScripting

#AntiRubberBandAI

#RealGamers

#OldSchool

#ManOverComputer

#LetOurSkillsDecideOutcome
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I tolerate it from Fifa, because ever since i started playing soccer/football video games they have always been like that

So the scripted magical moments were part of video game culture that you just accepted.

Whereas With Madden and the NFL, This type of bullshit started to enter NFL Video games just lately of the last 3 years

Because the developers of Madden were tired of the secondary and tertiary Black "Markets" profiting off their games

Websites and "Glitch" Ebooks, were making money off of Madden buy selling things like "Nanos" and glitch/cheats to gamers, while Ea made No Profit from some of those on the Low.

So to fix that,

Ea Implemented a "Momentum"/RubberBand A.I Code System which basically ensures that all casual gamers can compete with the hardcore gamers...and also allows a play to never happen and react the same way throughout the game(But from a Artificial Handicapping System, Not through an Organic Schematic Design which would be preferred)

sort of a dynamic A.I System...where the sliders continually change

Now you can't really sell glitch books on the black market...because the glitches Won't Always Work..because the A.I Is Dynamic and Changes through the course of the Game.

You take a 21-0 lead.....everything that "Was" working...suddenly won't work...and your players will play like garbage so the opponent can come back and tie the game

"Fabricated" Coded "Momentum"

I am not wasting money on maddens no more until they go back to the old A.I which was based on Skill and Not Computer Simulation

Basically, with the madden, you are not "playing the game"...the Game is "Playing" YOU

#AntiScripting

#AntiRubberBandAI

#RealGamers

#OldSchool

#ManOverComputer

#LetOurSkillsDecideOutcome
i got you,but i'm really new on madden so i can't really judge.
anyway don't forget to email me your gamer tag cool cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by blaki: 1:40am On Apr 15, 2013
Arabs hahaha indians hahaha wtf is wrong with this warya does he have mentall disorder this warya must be them somaliland waryas close to the arabs hahaha maybe this arab indian wannabe nigga gets arab indian dicks up his ass
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 2:25am On Apr 15, 2013
blaki: Arabs hahaha indians hahaha wtf is wrong with this warya does he have mentall disorder this warya must be them somaliland waryas close to the arabs hahaha maybe this arab indian wannabe nigga gets arab indian dicks up his ass

What an ugly monkey kenyan u are

I never said am arab nor indian. but i am somali. and am from southern somalia.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 15, 2013
blaki: Arabs hahaha indians hahaha wtf is wrong with this warya does he have mentall disorder this warya must be them somaliland waryas close to the arabs hahaha maybe this arab indian wannabe nigga gets arab indian dicks up his ass

lol @ "blaki"

C'MON SON! grin grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 15, 2013
somalia9: .

be a sweetheart and add some somali cuisines to the food thread. smiley
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:03am On Apr 15, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

be a sweetheart and add some somali cuisines to the food thread. smiley

give me a link.

1 Like

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Lol dont act like yoazz didn't see it.

But here:
https://www.nairaland.com/986707/what-top-5-black-cultural#11389235

We need some east african foods on there. smiley
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by RandomAfricanAm: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2013

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
^ only shows that we are as close to negroids as we are arabs or whites

also it says we are related to ethiopians which i have said for a long time, ethiopians are not negroid

dna tests have proven this
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
Terms such as 'Negroid' are flawed terms.

Look at these 'Negroid' West/Central Africans: *Rollseyes*

[img]http://hidhist.files./2008/07/paul-kagame-2-4.jpg[/img]

Again these people are West/Central African. So yeah consider yourself owned.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
^ so u posted some east africans and fulani

last pic looks negroid with all the people
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: ^ only shows that we are as close to negroids as we are arabs or whites

also it says we are related to ethiopians which i have said for a long time, ethiopians are not negroid

dna tests have proven this

Negroid only correlates with Phenotype. IDK why you're trying to correlate it genetically. As a Somali, you should be specific as to what Ethiopians you are talking about, because there Ethiopian ethic groups that have 'Negroid' features.

Again Negroid is a flawed term. I'll give you a little test. And I want only YOU to answer it.

Which one of the following pictures are NOT African?

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Again which one is NOT African? Which one does not belong? Which one is not RELATED to Africans? Again I want ONLY somalia9 to answer this. Only him...
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia are related to Oromos and Afar. Tigrey are semetic so are amahara, somalis, oromo, afar are cushitic but we all including arabs, jews speak afroasiatic language
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: ^ so u posted some east africans and fulani

last pic looks negroid with all the people

You my dear good Somali brother is cluless. I like you but I have to educate you. NONE OF THE FOLLOWING PICTURES I posted are NOT East Africans. Okay...

Picture #1 is a native Malian girl who lives in a ISOLATED area in Mali.

Picture #2 and 3 are women of the Teda people of Chad.

Picture #4 is the Tutsi president of Rwanda.

Picture #5 are Fulani girls of Cameroon.

Picture #6 are Hausa people of Northern Nigeria

Picture #7 is a West African women who clearly has narrow nose.

NON OF THOSE POSTED ARE EAST AFRICANS. Non...Nada...So yeah consider your Negroid argument destroyed... cool cool cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
dude u got the president of rwanda in there he is tutusi

the rest look fulani to me

either way i can tell they are not somali, except for the first girl who looks somali

anyway i believe fulani came from ethiopia, as some who are pure look horner
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: dude u got the president of rwanda in there he is tutusi

And that suppose to mean what? Tutsi people are genetically related to people you may call 'Negroid'. And they carry E1b1a...That's what those 'Negroids' in West/Central Africa carry.

somalia9:
the rest look fulani to me

Your point? They still have narrow noses and some with curly hair.

somalia9:
either way i can tell they are not somali, except for the first girl who looks somali
Who is trying to prove that they look Somali. They don't have big foreheads. Africans are the most diverse people on this planet since they are the oldest. The whole principle of my argument is picking holes in your negroid belif and arguoing that Horners/East Africans are NOT the only Africans with curly hair and straight nose. Basically I am knocking down your whole horner supremacy garbage.

somalia9:
anyway i believe fulani came from ethiopia, as some who are pure look horner

No they don't. There is no proof at all. Fulani people carry E1b1a to the max. Ethiopians DO NOT CARRY E1b1a at all. Other West Africans do in fact carry E1b1a.

So are you going to answer my test? I really want you to. smiley
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
i never understood why negroids pick out a few groups of people who look a little horner and have soft hair and say that all negroids are related to horners lol

embrace the wide nose and stop putting a few people who originally from east africa on peddle stool as if you all look like them. this argument only proves my point that we are better looking, when all you can do is post half asssed cheap immitations of horners and pass them off as if you all look like them.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: i never understood why negroids pick out a few groups of people who look a little horner and have soft hair and say that all negroids are related to horners lol

embrace the wide nose and stop putting a few people who originally from east africa on peddle stool as if you all look like them. this argument only proves my point that we are better looking, when all you can do is post half asssed cheap immitations of horners and pass them off as if you all look like them.

LMAO! Nice way to dodge my arguments. Like I said before no one is trying to prove other Africans look like horners. You clearly can not grasp my argument. And again Negroid is NOT genetically defined. Somalia9...Are you going to answer my test? I'm going to make it more simple for you. grin

KidStranglehold:

Negroid only correlates with Phenotype. IDK why you're trying to correlate it genetically. As a Somali, you should be specific as to what Ethiopians you are talking about, because there Ethiopian ethic groups that have 'Negroid' features.

Again Negroid is a flawed term. I'll give you a little test. And I want only YOU to answer it.

Which one of the following pictures are NOT African?

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Again which one is NOT African? Which one does not belong? Which one is not RELATED to Africans? Again I want ONLY somalia9 to answer this. Only him...

^^^Which one is the LEAST Negroid(African)...See how easy I made it for you.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
my point stands. When you wanna show your beuty you post pictures of the people who look closest to hornets, only though those people are very few and very likely came from horn of africa, this is proven by language, religion like the fulani.

but i will let you keep slaying yourself......

check this video out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihqb-xc4lFs
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: my point stands. When you wanna show your beuty you post pictures of the people who look closest to hornets, only though those people are very few and very likely came from horn of africa, this is proven by language, religion like the fulani.

but i will let you keep slaying yourself......

check this video out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihqb-xc4lFs

Answer my question and then you'll get what my argument is realy about. Just give a shot. Which picture is NOT African. Its easy man. cool

LMAO non of the people come from the horn and Fulani people DO NOT speak Afro-Asiatic...These people on the other hand do speak Afro-Asiatic.

grin grin grin

Say hello to your brothers. cool

Again just answer my test.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
keep slaying urself
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: keep slaying urself

fulani speak afroasiatic langauge and are largely muslim............lol

[img]http://www.hifisentralen.no/forumet/attachments/musikk-generelt/189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif[/img]

Basic freaking Wikipedia research will tell you that Fulani people speak Niger-Congo language.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_language

EPIC FAIL! What does Fulani people being muslim have to do with anything?

These people in Kenya are Muslim...
[img]http://4.bp..com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/S2xl1IjFoSI/AAAAAAAAMAY/hNAbOzrJXyM/s640/MuslimBoysKenyaPray.jpg[/img]

Are they related to horners? Epic fail!!!! grin grin grin

Again are you going to answer my test? Are you scared Somalia9?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
being muslim doesnt mean yourrelatd to somali ofcourse

but am saying it is well known that fulani people are nomads and even they will tell you they have wandered all from east africa.......thus u see the fulani who are pure who look horner and the ones who mixed with negroids look ugly.

but my point still stands that all you guys are ugly monkeys who use a few light ones to compete with horners lol
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
i confused hausa with fulani.........its hausa that speak afro asiatic language

thus my point continues as why fulani, the lightskin ones are used to be proped up by negroids to show that west africans are as good looking as ethiopians, somalis, eritreans lol

that is my whole point.............we all know the average negorid loooks like a gorilla,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.