Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95479 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Unless you are Going to be Bold enough to Dare Claim The Filthy Arab Ventured into Africa, Conquered it...And Never Used his Peniss on a Negroid Vagene{LmL}

Then your "Genetics" off topic Rant's are useless..

Because all you have is "LESS THAN PURE"

and Anything Less than 100%...Is Mixed Brother

Now?..

Shall we Continue?

You see those Lovely Videos i Posted Right?

Now once again..For the 24th time...

How were Northern Sudanese Arabs Not Ruling Over Black South Sudanese?

.....LmL...The Kid is an Absolute Moronn.

You're a dumbass like usual why can't you comprehend "Arabized Africans"? Northern Sudanese culture has been Arabized. Before they were a christian nation.

So no Northern Sudanese Arabs were NOT ruling over Black South Sudanese people those Sudanese "Arabs" are not related to the Arabs from the Arabian peninsula.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2013
KingMichael777:

What point do you not understand with Arabized Africans?

And I never fcking said Northern Sudanese were purely African you fcking halfwit! I said they're DNA is predominantly African with some Near Eastern influence, like most of Northeast Africans.

Are you this Stupidd to not realize that this Post, and your entire post in this thread Contradict themselves?

Listen...

Come mere you little cornball...Let me whisper in ya ear

They are not only "Arabized Africans"....

A Certain Percentage of them also share Genetics....either full pure, or Mixed...with the {ME}

Therefor....

When you make stupidd retardedd asinine claims that....

"The War is Arabized Africans Fighting Non Arabized Africans"

You are Wrong....

Your Post even Contradicts itself...By later admitting you acknowledge non purity and Middle Eastern Genetic Influence...

Therefor...Get you dusty asss Out of Uncle Royal's Debate Room..and Take you fake Ugly azz Albino Buck Tooth Fish Eyed Picture With You.....

Royal Is too Pretty to waste time debating some cornball doofball. LmL grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Are you Bold Enough to Make Claims that those Northern Sudanese In the Videos are of Pure African Stock? grin

Make a Statement, Be Brave, Stop wasting time playing with silly "percentages of African-ness" Like a God Damn Fool

If you aren't pure...you are Mixed...End Of.

Now?..Are you going to be desperate enough to make claims that during the Muslim Arab Conquest of Africa, the Middle Eastern Sand Devil Never Spread those Legs Open and Inserted His Primitive Man Shaft?

...Give Uncle Royal Some Entertainment, Ya Ugly Little Cornball wink

Rotflmfao...Ugly Dude Still trynna Type...I done roasted ya personal life, ya picture, ya intellect, ya love life, ya small mind..

Everything.

Yet the Guy is still hanging around.

LmL

Northern Africans are Pure Africans with no Middle Eastern Genetic Influence Ehhhh? lol wink

Again putting words in my mouth. WHere have I mentioned that Northern Sudanese people are PURE Africans.

I DARE you to find me a post of me claiming that Northern Sudanese people are PURE Africans. No group in Africa is pure. Not even the Khoisan people who are the oldest people in Africa.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2013
KingMichael777:

So no Northern Sudanese Arabs were NOT ruling over Black South Sudanese people those Sudanese "Arabs" are not related to the Arabs from the Arabian peninsula.

Excuse me sir, but by any chance did you completely miss my Link Posted of a Nothern Sudanese Ethnic Group currently living in Northern Sudan who migrated directly from Saudi Arabia?...

Dear God....How can a Guy be both Ugly..and Stupidd?

Go back and READ...and stop embarrassing yourself LmL
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 06, 2013
Keep the Post cOming....I am going to look for a Lighter.

I enjoy Slaying Cornball Google Scientist. grin grin

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Are you this Stupidd to not realize that this Post, and your entire post in this thread Contradict themselves?

Listen...

Come mere you little cornball...Let me whisper in ya ear

They are not only "Arabized Africans"....

A Certain Percentage of them also share Genetics....either full pure, or Mixed...with the {ME}

Therefor....

When you make stupidd retardedd asinine claims that....

"The War is Arabized Africans Fighting Non Arabized Africans"

You are Wrong....

Your Post even Contradicts itself...By later admitting you acknowledge non purity and Middle Eastern Genetic Influence...

Therefor...Get you dusty asss Out of Uncle Royal's Debate Room..and Take you fake Ugly azz Albino Buck Tooth Fish Eyed Picture With You.....

Royal Is too Pretty to waste time debating some cornball doofball. LmL grin

You're an id!ot. Didn't I say before earlier in this thread that no body is pure? You tried to post a chart proving your point, but I than debunked it.

You're just trying to twist things in your favor because your getting merked all over this thread.

And btw men who judge other men looks is a sign of homosexuality. cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Excuse me sir, but by any chance did you completely miss my Link Posted of a Nothern Sudanese Ethnic Group currently living in Northern Sudan who migrated directly from Saudi Arabia?...

Dear God....How can a Guy be both Ugly..and Stupidd?

Go back and READ...and stop embarrassing yourself LmL

Didn't I tell you a million times that those people are a minority in Sudan and I even gave you names and looks of the people.

You go back and READ.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Keep the Post cOming....I am going to look for a Lighter.

I enjoy Slaying Cornball Google Scientist. grin grin

Claiming victory won't save you.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 06, 2013
By the Way, How did you feel About this Brother in the video

At 0:40 Seconds flat out telling YOU it's racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAP18MJhou0

Let me guess....

The Western Media Paid him to say that? Ehhhh?

...LmL

#YouUglyDAWG

#YouAreAFOOL

#I~Slay~Google~Scientist

Northern Sudanese are full of Mixed Breeds...Now step ya dumb azz away from my debate table and grab a tissue and dry ya tears fool.

LmL...

Ya silly Primitive Primate....Close the Your Cage Door..Ya Filthy Cornball

Go head...say the western media paid him to say that

Go Ahead Lml Hahahahahah

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2013
smh sad
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: By the Way, How did you feel About this Brother in the video

At 0:40 Seconds flat out telling YOU it's racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAP18MJhou0

Let me guess....

The Western Media Paid him to say that? Ehhhh?

...LmL

#YouUglyDAWG

#YouAreAFOOL

#I~Slay~Google~Scientist

Northern Sudanese are full of Mixed Breeds...Now step ya dumb azz away from my debate table and grab a tissue and dry ya tears fool.

LmL...

Ya silly Primitive Primate....Close the Your Cage Door..Ya Filthy Cornball

Go head...say the western media paid him to say that

Go Ahead Lml Hahahahahah

I can see you're having a chimpout because you can't counter anything I posted. You don't want Northern Sudanese to be native Africans because of your emotional feelings on the Sudanese war.

Again the Sudanese war was Arabized...Again ARABIZED Africans fighting NON Arabized Africans.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2013
Remember that Bullshit "Conspiracy" Angle you tried to Pitch?..

Lmao Hehe

"It's all Western Media Bullshit"

Right Right Right.....

You sure you not a filthy Arab Ya Damn Self?

I donated 19$ to Israel Last Week.

They should Be Nuking you Bums Shortly. wink

Lmao@19$

How you getting clowned by a dude with a mouthafoukin Saudi Script Name...lol

I don't even have a Latin Letter Screen Name and Im slapping you around.

What a Bum.

An All Around Bum

The guy has the audacity to post "only" darkskin northern sudanese...and claim...they must "solely" be African Based "Solely" On their DARKSKIN

[size=19pt]Take yo dumb azzz to bed! FOOL!{{{Hahahha}}[/size]
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Remember that Bullshit "Conspiracy" Angle you tried to Pitch?..

Lmao Hehe

"It's all Western Media Bullshit"

Right Right Right.....

You sure you not a filthy Arab Ya Damn Self?

I donated 19$ to Israel Last Week.

They should Be Nuking you Bums Shortly. wink

Lmao@19$

How you getting clowned by a dude with a mouthafoukin Saudi Script Name...lol

I don't even have a Latin Letter Screen Name and Im slapping you around.

What a Bum.

An All Around Bum

The guy has the audacity to post "only" darkskin northern sudanese...and claim...they must "solely" be African Based "Solely" On their DARKSKIN

[size=19pt]Take yo dumb azzz to bed! FOOL!{{{Hahahha}}[/size]

LMAO!!!! Look at the emotions showing!

Royal prove to me that Northern Sudanese DNA is NOT PREDOMINATELY AFRICAN.

I'll wait patiently good sir. smiley
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 06, 2013
Wait Wait...I know..."a western media conspiracy"...

Right?

It's all one big Lie...

That Nilotic Brother looked right in that camera and completely said the opposite of what you claimed pages ago

And Agreed with ROyal and called it "RACISM"

That's right..

"Racism"

A genetic genocide....A Genetic Discrimination

Now take your ugly azz Albino Picture...with the Fish/Frog Eyes....

Your Silly Charts...

Your Silly Little Northern Sudanese 16 year old girl fetish

And Get out my god damn debate room...Fool!

Lmfao...

...Dumb Muthafouka tried to run a conspiracy angle. LmL
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 06, 2013
It seems that Royal is debating solely on emotions, which is why he can't grasp or understand what the hell I'm saying.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Wait Wait...I know..."a western media conspiracy"...

Right?

It's all one big Lie...

That Nilotic Brother looked right in that camera and completely said the opposite of what you claimed pages ago

And Agreed with ROyal and called it "RACISM"

That's right..

"Racism"

A genetic genocide....A Genetic Discrimination

Now take your ugly azz Albino Picture...with the Fish/Frog Eyes....

Your Silly Charts...

Your Silly Little Northern Sudanese 16 year old girl fetish

And Get out my god damn debate room...Fool!

Lmfao...

...Dumb Muthafouka tried to run a conspiracy angle. LmL

Lol more Emotional futile nonsense from you.

Black Dominicans are racist against Haitians and some don't even consider themselves black but only solely Hispanic. Does that stop making them of African descent? LOL!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 06, 2013
Damn i got banned from the religion section of the forum

And i haven't even visited that Mouthafouka in a day

Wtf. shocked

Anyway...Is this ALbino Frog Eyed Looking Mouthafouka still in here pitching these Bullshit Conspiracy Theories?

Speaking of that..

Did you by any chance see the Legendary Minister Farakhan Video Speaking on The Sudan Situation?

Yeah that Shuck and Jive Muslim Apologist tried to spit that same angle...

Haha Let me look for the Video

These Silly Cooons never Stop.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Damn i got banned from the religion section of the forum

And i haven't even visited that Mouthafouka in a day

Wtf. shocked

Anyway...Is this ALbino Frog Eyed Looking Mouthafouka still in here pitching these Bullshit Conspiracy Theories?

Speaking of that..

Did you by any chance see the Legendary Minister Farakhan Video Speaking on The Sudan Situation?

Yeah that Shuck and Jive Muslim Apologist tried to spit that same angle...

Haha Let me look for the Video

These Silly Cooons never Stop.

Why are you ignoring my request Royal?

PROVE TO ME THAT NORTHERN SUDANESE DO NOT CARRY PREDOMINATE AFRICAN GENES LIKE OTHER NORTHEAST AFRICANS!
^^^Stop dodging the above please. wink
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2013
Niqqah lookin like a Mouthafoukin Albino Geico Lizard Trynna sit in here..and claim it's not Racism and Genetics Based Discrimination

Haha

Ayo...can somebody remove this Pale Reptile Bugg Eyed Cornball from My Textual Premises

....Ayo..How many pages i been clowning you on fool?

Tell me how ya felt about that poor Dinka Man

I almost Cried for Him

God Bless the South Sudanese!
cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-f0FDCRFwo

Here go the Video.......

My Man Minister Farakhan shucking and jiving for those Muslims....lol

I like Farakhan but dude is a straight up Arab Muslim Apologist(For obvious reasons)

It's all One Big Elaborate Conspiracy Ehhh? LoL

Ehh Little Mike?..it's a conspiracy right fam? grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 06, 2013
Aye Brah go grab a chair and tell me more about how the Northern Sudanese aren't comprised of Genetically Diverse Arab African Hybrid Populations Again...

Like a Damn Fool...

lmao

...I countered every point the guy tried to throw out in this thread...and the cornball started claiming

"They are darkskin so they must be pure african"

Man sit cho dumb azz Down...LoL

Oh you think because you are Darkskin you are Automatically Absent of Middle Eastern Traces of Dna?

Sit your dumb azz down Immediately....

The Part Time Car Insurance Frog/Nigerian Teenage Forum Molecular Biologist

Wow, what a lucrative Occupation
grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 06, 2013
___
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 06, 2013
__
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 06, 2013
KingMichael777:

PROVE TO ME THAT NORTHERN SUDANESE DO NOT CARRY PREDOMINATE AFRICAN GENES LIKE OTHER NORTHEAST AFRICANS!

Excuse me sir...by why on earth would a Mongrel/Mut/Mixed Breed/Hybrid Not Carry Genes of Both Parents?

Again...Sit yo dumb azz, non basic comprehension havin azz Down Immediately

An Immortal Dunce

It's one thing to be stupidd...But to be Ignorant as Well as Dumb is Pathetic Lol

Yo remember your comment about 6 pages ago....About the "Hamitic" Race?...

Has it sunk it yet you Dunce?

...Lmfao grin

...Why is my Race comprised of Moronns.....

I am Averaging 37 points per Game for The Black Race...

But you bums can't guard the White Man or the Arab Man for Shitt

I am out here like Kobe..

Shooting and Defending all 5 Players!

Got Damn!!

The Black Race is so God Damn Dumb...This is Unbelievable...The Moronn Thinks because you have darkskin and negroid features..you are automatically absent of any outside "African-Ness"

Stick to Car Insurance Commercials
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 06, 2013
i tell Ya whose emotional...

It's the Guy who just wrote Emotional 14 Consecutive Times over the course of 6 back to back 2 sentence Post.

...LMAO grin

...My Wit Is Beyond a Basic Negroids Comprehension...

Little Michael.....Please Educate us on how it's all one big "Western Media" Conspiracy Again...Hahahahahha

What about the Guy In The Video?...I thought you said it wasn't racism..

Yet...he's Actually [size=14pt]THERE[/size]...and he says...it's racism....

Hey i have a question...How come all of your post are suddenly no longer than 14 characters?

You Ight Son?.....

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Excuse me sir...by why on earth would a Mongrel/Mut/Mixed Breed/Hybrid Not Carry Genes of Both Parents?

Again...Sit yo dumb azz, non basic comprehension havin azz Down Immediately

An Immortal Dunce

It's one thing to be stupidd...But to be Ignorant as Well as Dumb is Pathetic Lol

Yo remember your comment about 6 pages ago....About the "Hamitic" Race?...

Has it sunk it yet you Dunce?

...Lmfao grin

...Why is my Race comprised of Moronns.....

I am Average 37 points per Game for The Black Race...

But you bums can't guard the White Man or the Arab Man for Shitt

I am out here like Kobe..

Shooting and Defending all 5 Players!

Got Damn!!

The Black Race is so God Damn Dumb...This is Unbelievable...The Moronn Thinks because you have darkskin and negroid features..you are automatically absent of any outside "African-Ness"

Stick to Car Insurance Commercials

Do you not understand the word PREDOMINATE. Are you slow? Just admit that you're losing and we can get over this crap.

Nuclear DNA

Note that Moroccans are the Berbers with the most ‘’Eurasian’’ admixture.

Moroccans = 62% African + 38% Eurasian (20% Asian + 18% European)
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.1% Far East
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Northern European
00.1% Southeast Asian
Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedGdRbkxKMDdlZkJWc21tdkpldWxwVmc&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=1&filterstr0=Moroccans&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African-admixture.gif

Moroccans are one of the most mixed groups in Africa. Yet their Nuclear DNA tells us that their native Africans at 62%! Are you going to tell me that Northern Sudanese people are mixed? Northern Sudanese people have way more African genes them!

Why am I even arguing with you with someone as intellectually inferior as you? You argument is solely based on emotions and not logic.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2013
Those 16 or 20 or so Northern Sudanese Videos i Posted....

Those Girls...

Pure African Right?..... grin grin

Long Hair Don't Care, isn't in a Pure Negroid's Genetic Composition, do your homework Little Kid.

Now, Please Explain to us...how you denied it being racism..Yet i posted a video of a man who is actually there...saying "It's Racism"

....Explain That....

A Random Chart showing a "fraction" of Negroid-ness Can't Save you from Royal Brahhh... wink

...Lmfao@Even ya own Charts Slaying you, you just too dumb to realize. Most Likely because you can't READ them grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 06, 2013
Now the guy has resorted to copying and pasting the same post word for word...

What are you a spam bot now?

Is that what Uncle Royal Has Relegated you to?

Explain How Arabs Never Ruled Over Blacks...when the Muslim Arab Conquest Took Place...

Explain How Arabs Never Ruled Over Blacks...when you got an overwhelming amount of Evidence in North Africa...

Wait...Wait...I know..

It's "Africans" Ruling over "Africans"....The Foreign genetic source...and the Foreign Book Don't Matter Right? grin

...Lmao

Muahhamadd Ain't touch no Women?!?! grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 06, 2013
I got a New Post Each Time i Spit this Rhythmic Font Flow...Yet this primitive negroid is engaging in a conversation about "Non Purity" and actually posting charts showing "Non Purity" to support my position

Yet the Subordinate Cooon is too slow to realize he's being slayed. grin

Explain to me How it is all one Big Conspiracy?..I notice You Ditched that Angle?..LmL

Go ahead post another chart of a fraction. Lmao...

Post some more "percentages" of "niggger-ness" like a complete and total dumb azz...and make claims of "Purity"

"Africans...killing Africans"

NO!

you idiott...

"Hybrid Arab Africans...Killing Africans"...<-----

cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 06, 2013
So When Allah Entered North Africa, and the Sand Devil Brought his Minions...

You mean to tell me...He didn't sleep with any women

....Ehhhh?

Muhammad went buck wild in the MotherLand Bro.....Stop Claiming Mixed Genetics as Solely One like a Deluded Afrocentric Primate...

And the Obsession Continues............................. grin hahahahah

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 06, 2013
__
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 1:43am On Jan 06, 2013
Let me just end this now.

Instead of you two debating who is black and who isnt. Please observe this.

The very fact that we are having a debate if somalis,ethiopian, eritreans, are black says something. It says that they dont look negroid nor do they look middle eastern. But somewhere in between.

The word black is a culture as much as it is a way of life. Anyone knows that its hard to tell the diffrence between a ghanian, nigerian, congolese, kenyan, south african. But A somali, ethiopian or eritrean among negroids just stands out like a sore thumb.

Again lets move to culture, Somalis, Eritreans, Ethiopians are speakers of afro asiatic languages like arabs, and jews.

Again is it a coincidence that they speak the same langauges as arabs and jews and just so happen to be next to them and just also happen to look like a mix of negro and arab? Is it also a coincidence that many somali words are arab? Is it a coincidence that most somalis use black in third person? Is it a coincidence that Somalis owned Negroids and so did Ethiopians but neither owned or treated each other as bad as they treated their negroid slaves?

Is it coincidence that Somalis, Eriteans, Ethiopians are always being called by their ethnic groups rather than being called black? Is it a coincidence that the only people who are non white jews happen to be in ethiopia and look identical to Somalis, Eritreans and other ethiopian ethnicities?

Now take all those questions that clearly point to the fact we are not negroids and weigh them with several afrocentrics and their many attempts to claim people who look least like them. Whether it be berbers, hispanics, horners, Afrocentrics who are the least informed claim jews too.

I hope this solves that burning desire to claim another people who dont even know negroids existed only when they needed them as slaves. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.