Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95483 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 06, 2013
___
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 06, 2013
I believe I PROVED my point today against intellectually inferior people. wink

777 out.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 06, 2013
KingMichael777:

I'll gladly be willing to.

Western countries don't like Northern Sudan because their a TRUE Independent African country like Zimbabwe and Angola. Yes the Sudanese government is a murder, but the west don't Northern Sudan because they don't want to be pawns to the west.

Oh cry me a River....The West Hates Everybody.

If the West Really "Hated" Northern Sudan...they would have bombed them and extracted All of their oil....

Next!

Can i get a real actual Human Being in here to debate me, instead of this 12 year old closet Arab Boy Spitting this Muslim Apologist Bullshit.?

....Again with your Nonsense and Conspiracy Angles.

If the West Really Gave a Damn....YOU WOULD KNOW....Trust

Stop Being Brainwashed by Propaganda.

And Actually take the time to Talk to Southern Sudanese Women

I skype some all the time..and actually talk to them about Politics.

You can find them in Political Groups All Along the Web

Hell..Even Facebook Groups

They are very politically conscious and Hate Arabs with a Passion...And yes..that includes the genetic hybrid Minions of Muhammadd filthy seminal fluid.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 06, 2013
Oh i see Little Michael Has Resigned from the Debate.

Good Luck on your Quest for Justice for your Northern Sudanese Arab Hybrid Queens that you mastabate to

I wish you the best of luck fam

Great Discourse!
smiley
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2013
You know the Bengals Game was Utter Trash if i sat here the whole time discussing the Northern Sudanese with a 12 Year old

Hope the Green Bay Game is more entertaining.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 1:56am On Jan 06, 2013
somalia9: Let me just end this now.

Instead of you two debating who is black and who isnt. Please observe this.

The very fact that we are having a debate if somalis,ethiopian, eritreans, are black says something. It says that they dont look negroid nor do they look middle eastern. But somewhere in between.

The word black is a culture as much as it is a way of life. Anyone knows that its hard to tell the diffrence between a ghanian, nigerian, congolese, kenyan, south african. But A somali, ethiopian or eritrean among negroids just stands out like a sore thumb.

Again lets move to culture, Somalis, Eritreans, Ethiopians are speakers of afro asiatic languages like arabs, and jews.

Again is it a coincidence that they speak the same langauges as arabs and jews and just so happen to be next to them and just also happen to look like a mix of negro and arab? Is it also a coincidence that many somali words are arab? Is it a coincidence that most somalis use black in third person? Is it a coincidence that Somalis owned Negroids and so did Ethiopians but neither owned or treated each other as bad as they treated their negroid slaves?

Is it coincidence that Somalis, Eriteans, Ethiopians are always being called by their ethnic groups rather than being called black? Is it a coincidence that the only people who are non white jews happen to be in ethiopia and look identical to Somalis, Eritreans and other ethiopian ethnicities?

Now take all those questions that clearly point to the fact we are not negroids and weigh them with several afrocentrics and their many attempts to claim people who look least like them. Whether it be berbers, hispanics, horners, Afrocentrics who are the least informed claim jews too.

I hope this solves that burning desire to claim another people who dont even know negroids existed only when they needed them as slaves. cheesy
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 06, 2013
lmao@Afrocentrics claim the Jews Too.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 06, 2013
I told you Man, the whole "Everything about Africa and Within Africa Equals Black" Is an "Outside" Africa Creation By Blacks of the New World who were forcibly taught self love by means of Radical Rearranging of History and Concept of Human Behavior and Culture

There is no such thing as Black From a Scientific Extraction

There is also no such thing as "Africa Equals= One Group of People"

If you notice many of the Native African Males on this forum are opposed to such silly terms as "Black" and prefer to be called by their ethnic group name

Now if you wanna talk "Black" from a social and political concept and creation.....That's a New BallGame.

The world is one Giant Diverse Bowl of Human Variables.

There is no Race Bullshit...

And there is no...We are All Africans Bullshit.

African Genetics have been tampered with by back to Africa Travels from the Children it has spawned

Therefor, as a continent it is just as genetically Impure as the Children it Gave Birth To.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 4:50am On Jan 06, 2013
I wonder if these afrocentrics would be jumping at the chance to claim ethnic groups in southern ethiopia who have tribal and lip extensions as they are to jump at ethnic amaharas, somalis, tigrey, afar, oromos?

they dont wanna claim the first picture....(negroid ethnic group in ethiopia)

but will move heaven and earth to claim the second picture (somali)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
___
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
____
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: You know the Bengals Game was Utter Trash if i sat here the whole time discussing the Northern Sudanese with a 12 Year old

Hope the Green Bay Game is more entertaining.

Green Bay Packers are going to the Super Bowl. cool

Packers @ Vikings wasn't even a game. 24-10 damn...
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
How many times is Royal going to debate Little Mike into textully submitting his submission, just for him to show up a day later with more offtopic rants and re posted replies copied word for word, about things Royal has already answered, that Mikey, unfortunately could not comprehend.

..... grin lol

Since the Skins Game is on a Commercial Break Ill Answer some of your Offtopic Questions, As well as Re-Answer some of the ones i already previous answered, but somehow the Subliminals were to Vague and Elusive for my little brother Mike to Properly Grasp.

Ill start from Bottom to Top.

KingMichael777:

Green Bay Packers are going to the Super Bowl. cool

Packers @ Vikings wasn't even a game. 24-10 damn...

..No Sir...Let's Go Patriots

Tom Brady>Aaron Rodgers, please...don't get me started lol.... grin

Pack too soft to get past 9ers {imo}

KingMichael777: You're a funny character. But you still haven't replied or debunked these two posts

You Continue to "Debunk" your Own Post, You just can't grasp the Concept and the Theme of the Writer, Maybe Below will clarify.

KingMichael777: When I mean predominate I mean up to 75%-85% African genes like African Americans.

Perfect, I am so glad you walked into this trap of self slay.

Now little michael.....do African Americans Not Discriminate on Native Africans because of their genetic physical variance and differences?....

.........Oh?... grin

Since you want to draw Parallels to Northern Sudanese "Mixed" Negros....and Correlate them to African American "Mixed" Negros....

This precisely leads into my point. The point you argued. Which is....."It is a Genetic Based Discrimination and Genocide"~~~Royal

Not a Culture..."Arabized" vs "Non Arabized" One.....No.

Not a Religious "Islam Vs Christianity" One.......No(Many Of The South are Also Muslim)..And Southern Muslims Living in the North Also Have Gotten Killed.

It's a Genetic Based Variance Discrimination against the Southern Sudanese Because the Southern Sudanese for the most part are significantly less admixed than many of the inhabitants of the North.

The North has not only an abundance of Generational Admixed "Africans" With {ME} Blood, They also have Pure {ME} Arabs up there, along with Pure Africans who are confused and Blindly Co-Sign a "Racist" Genetic Based Genocide because they are brainwashed pawns who follow the Islamic Doctrine which teaches you to Look down upon the Black Skinned "Negro".

Now....Let's Rewind back to African Americans.

Again I ask...Do African Americans not Discriminate on Native Africans Based on Their On Genetic Variance based on the sole premise of a World Wide "Lighter Equals Better" Ideology, that has been instilled in every Corner And Region of the Globe?

Yes or No Sir?...

Ok.

Thank You.

Now...

Let's Rewind back...to the Main Original Point and Post.

If Northern Sudanese have a Superiority Complex Built Towards Southern Sudanese Because of "Genetics" and it's Islamic Doctrine...that Supports Such....

Again..For the 25th moutherfouking time.....

How were the Northern Sudanese Arabs not Ruling over the Southern Sudanese Blacks?

This is not "America"...

There is no "One Drop Rule"..in this Region of the World..

This is the Islamic World...Where Allah is King

And He....the Great Allah,....Condemns Negroids....Condemns..Black Skin.

You tried to desperately Argue my Point, and say...it was not a genetic based genocide...citing that it's arabized africans versus non arabized africans

No...

No Sir...

This has been proven False, because most of the South Was and Has been Arabized as Well.. For the most Part they were both Arabized.

The South Have Tried to Make Efforts to Pull Away from it's Arabized Culture...they have also tried to steer clear of even using Arabic as a Language as Well, by only Teaching English in some Schools.

Again...

This is a "Genetic Based Genocide and Discrimination"

It has, and always been

Although to many ignorant blacks such as yourself, and minister farakhan who might see them "BOTH AS DARKSKIN" so they both must inherently "think" the same...

To Men with Actual Minds who can properly Correlate PROPER logic...

The Genetic Variance and Difference of a Southern Sudanese Dinka...Compared to Many Northern Sudanese "Arab" Groups...Is Equivalent to Comparing the Rapper.."The Game" to Manute Bol.....

Again...I ask you Sir...

Do African Americans...NOT discriminate on Native Africans Based on Genetic Variance and Different Genetic Layouts of play and organic scheme&set up?....

Do African Americans ....Not Discriminate on Native Africans when they come over here, based on "Looks" and say..."You look like you are from Africa"

Despite Both Individuals having SSA Dna flowing through their Veins?

Now Shall you Debate me Again?.....

Or WILL you stop stubbornly playing the Arab Muslim Apologist Card and Admit that it's Core Root is a Genetic Based Discrimination?

Let Me Simplify it just in case you are too slow to grasp to many of the complicated angles of this post...

Of Course this post is only complicated to individuals who aren't as simplistically simple on complexity.....

...although that bit of rhetoric above^ has a backwards meaning I am sure only individuals not walking in reverse could understand.

....****To Simplify*******

Little Mike...Do African Americans not Discriminate on many Native Africans who are Less Admixed?.....

*Shakes Head Yes they Do*

Now Uncle Royal is going to take his Index Finger...And Point to the Previous Video Post i made a few pages ago

Little Mike....Do you see those "Arab Hybrids" In the Videos?....Do you think that Southern Sudanese Africans were not being discriminated on based on the Genetic Difference and Variance of their Northern Sudanese Brothers ?

*Shakes Head Yes they were*

...So Little Mike, Are you going to Resign from this Debate Again? grin

Seeing as how you have "NO ANGLE" to deny the Genetic Discrimination and in "their mind" ..."Racist Angle"?

Mike...It's over Brah. Take ya L and Keep it moving ..Lol...

You can't argue that they are the "Same" When they technically are NOT THE SAME.

And the fact that they "Aren't the Same" Trickles into and Feeds a Racist/Islamic Ideology that Breeds Hatred and Vitriol From the North.

In Other News and Events......Let's Go
RGIII ~ cool ~
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Viewing this topic: الملكي فوق الله and 1 guest(s)

Wassup?
wink
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
Viewing this topic: キングMichael偉大な, الملكي فوق الله and 1 guest(s)

I done Inspired this Guy to Make a Name just Like his Idol

So what is this a Textual Kung Fu Flick Staring a Saudi vs East Asian? grin

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2013
I don't see the Pack Making it out of the Nfc less lone ever winning the Chip.

They damn sure wouldn't get Pass New England if they Met in the SB.

Arodg is Good, but not overly Great.

Rodg isn't Clutch, and Lacks Mental Toughness.

As Far as the United States not being able to "Attack" a Country on the Sole Premise of International Relations...

I laugh...

This isn't Call of Duty son...This ain't Xbox or Playstation...International Operations 99% of the time are covert.

A Black Operations Project could have easily been instilled to fight against the Northern Sudanese, even as simple as Arming and Training a Proper Militia

The Us, flat out just doesn't give a Damn.....

To Surmise that The Us, can't quietly enter or organize the infiltration of a an anonymous unit inside of Northern Sudan, based on International Relations with China...

Is Hilarious when you actually sit and consider the Fact that the Us is Also already Quietly Within China Gathering Intel. grin

The whole "Propaganda" Angle of the West Vs Northern Sudan...is Islamic Driven Media Propaganda to Steer Islamic Sympathizers
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2013
^^^^
More nonsense posted above. When will the madness end?

Lol...Explain to me how I "debunked" myself? And I keep telling your ass that NO ONE IS PURE anything. You're still having problems differentiating between Arabized Africans and non Arabized Africans. 75-85% is PREDOMINANTLY AFRICAN. Now your ass is trying to throw in the one drop rule to save face. But you should note that the Fulani people have high frequencies of Near Eastern DNA yet they consider themselves Africans.

Stop with these strawman arguments. Northern Sudanese DNA range, but the average is about 85% African. African Americans have some non African genes yet they're origins is still Africans. What is your put about African Americans discriminating against Native Africans? Again stop with the futile strawman arguments.

^^^^^It seems I'm going to have to explain myself slowly to our buddy Royal since his IQ is below 60...

FROM SARAH TISHKOFF STUDY:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3118356/table/T1/
Notice how the Bataheen,Gaalien,Shaigia and Messiria are classified as "Arabs"

Yet....

Bataheen:
http://previews.agefotostock.com/previewimage/bajaage/3317430bab142b31ff3363f1b31fcf07/UIG-901-11-00005682.jpg

Gaalien:
http://www.onislam.net/english/oimedia/onislamen/images/mainimages/North%20Sudanese.jpg

Shaigia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxQpodeRMc4&playnext=1&list=PLC3487C1D720EAE79&feature=results_main

Messiria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_0Vj4cc_i4

These people all considered Arabs by ethnicity...But in Sarah Tiskhoff study, it says this...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/core/lw/2.0/html/tileshop_pmc/tileshop_pmc_inline.html?title=Click%20on%20image%20to%20zoom&p=PMC3&id=3118356_2041-2223-2-12-6.jpg

Notice how these Supposed "Arabs" are genetically close/related to other AFRICAN groups. Hence why I say Arabized Africans.

Source:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3118356/

Lets see you squirm your way out of this one. You still have not proven that Northern Sudanese people do NOT CARRY PREDOMINATE AFRICAN GENES!

But it only gets worse for your ass!!!!!

Here is paintings of people from Medieval Nubia/Sudan prior to the Arabization/Islamization of Sudan/Nubia

"Nubian serving boy"

"Nubian women"

Another Nubian women"
[img]http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/citi/images/standard/WebLarge/WebImg_000049/20000_496526.jpg[/img]

As you can see people from Sudan have always been diverse since ANCIENT NUBIA. So here goes your Northern Sudanese being mutts right out the window!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you'll be needing this.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Viewing this topic: キングMichael偉大な, الملكي فوق الله and 1 guest(s)

I done Inspired this Guy to Make a Name just Like his Idol

So what is this a Textual Kung Fu Flick Staring a Saudi vs East Asian? grin

lol...
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2013
A wasted Silly Post, By a Man whose corpse refuses to lay buried beneath the dirt Lmao smiley

*Royal Takes Boot and Stomps Finger Tips of Michaels Dead Corpse Back Into the Grave*

Now you are trying to make the transition into Northern Sudanese Populations being Absent of any Middle Eastern Sources Via Population Migration*Genetic Inbreeding?

LmL..

So one Page you Acknowledge the fact that they are not Pure...

Next minute you try to make a post desperately claiming they their "diversity" is solely of result of African Adaptations completely disregarding {ME} Migrations and Wave....

Completely Disregarding ALL Middle Eastern Sources...

Sir which position would you like to take...Make up your Mind LmL

Notice Royal takes "One" Position in a Debate and always stays true and Firm

So i will ask you....Sir..are you dare insinuating or Implying that All Northern Sudanese Populations are of Pure African Stock?

Otherwise you might as well delete your post because it was a waste of Time Lmao
grin grin grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 12:26am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I don't see the Pack Making it out of the Nfc less lone ever winning the Chip.

They damn sure wouldn't get Pass New England if they Met in the SB.

Arodg is Good, but not overly Great.

Rodg isn't Clutch, and Lacks Mental Toughness.

As Far as the United States not being able to "Attack" a Country on the Sole Premise of International Relations...

I laugh...

This isn't Call of Duty son...This ain't Xbox or Playstation...International Operations 99% of the time are covert.

A Black Operations Project could have easily been instilled to fight against the Northern Sudanese, even as simple as Arming and Training a Proper Militia

The Us, flat out just doesn't give a Damn.....

To Surmise that The Us, can't quietly enter or organize the infiltration of a an anonymous unit inside of Northern Sudan, based on International Relations with China...

Is Hilarious when you actually sit and consider the Fact that the Us is Also already Quietly Within China Gathering Intel. grin

The whole "Propaganda" Angle of the West Vs Northern Sudan...is Islamic Driven Media Propaganda to Steer Islamic Sympathizers

You don't think the Chinese are quietly in the USA gathering intel? How do you think the Chinese got warheads?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2013
Sometimes i think Morpheus..Sorry about that...Little "Michael"...just thinks mere "post count" and "activity" can win him a debate without actually countering an Actual Post. LmL

We have been through this pages ago...Unless you are going to be brave enough to assert that Muhammad and his Minions invaded Africa Solely to "Teach you His Book"(LoL) And had absolutely no interest in African Vagene.....Then...It's a moot point.

Sir are you implying that Muhammad and His "Crew"...came over and no "African Girls"..."Smashed the Homies"?... grin

...Seriously?....LmAO?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2013
Oh Sir absolutely, China is most certainly within our Country. No Doubt About It.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 12:30am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: A wasted Silly Post, By a Man whose corpse refuses to lay buried beneath the dirt Lmao smiley

*Royal Takes Boot and Stops Finger Tips of Michaels Dead Corpse Back Into the Grave*

Now you are trying to make the transition into Northern Sudanese Populations being Absent of any Middle Eastern Sources Via Population Migration*Genetic Inbreeding?

LmL..

So one Page you Acknowledge the fact that they are not Pure...

Next minute you try to make a post desperately claiming they their "diversity" is solely of result of African Adaptations completely disregarding {ME} Migrations and Wave....

Completely Disregarding ALL Middle Eastern Sources...

Sir which position would you like to take...Make up your Mind LmL

Notice Royal takes "One" Position in a Debate and always stays true and Firm

So i will ask you....Sir..are you dare insinuating or Implying that All Northern Sudanese Populations are of Pure African Stock?

Otherwise you might as well delete your post because it was a waste of Time Lmao
grin grin grin

More nonsense.

Lol...I never changed my position I just have to dumb it down for you.

LMAO you can't counter ANY of my claims. I a;ready posted pictures of Nubians being diverse from Ancient Nubia and Medieval Nubia all prior to the Arabization of Sudan.

You have no argument all your words are futile. As seen by this post. tongue
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 12:34am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Sometimes i think Morpheus..Sorry about that...Little "Michael"...just thinks mere "post count" and "activity" can win him a debate without actually countering an Actual Post. LmL

We have been through this pages ago...Unless you are going to be brave enough to assert that Muhammad and his Minions invaded Africa Solely to "Teach you His Book"(LoL) And had absolutely no interest in African Vagene.....Then...It's a moot point.

Sir are you implying that Muhammad and His "Crew"...came over and no "African Girls"..."Smashed the Homies"?... grin

...Seriously?....LmAO?

Are you forgetting when I said that the Arabs tried to control Sudan but their asses were handed to them by the Nubians?

Arabs married their way in and thats how Arab culture came to power.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2013
Let's me play Devil's Advocate for a Moment...

because at the Moment, i feel you need help in this debate, so i am going to "Argue" against myself...

Let's say for the sake of argument...That Africans Could Naturally Re-Create and Copy all Outside of Africa Adaptations though out the World...

Despite never leaving the Warm Tropics and Humid Deserts of Africa....

Let's Say "Africans" could create every single genetic code within mankind all without changing location, climate, and adapting to elements beyond the equator without actually "leaving" the Equator so to speak......

How on Earth does that still counter the Fact that Northern Sudanese "Arabs" are Committing Acts of Genocide against the Southern Sudanese "Blacks" Based on Genetic Variance?

Either Way....meaning, "your imaginary angle of diversity" along with my "actuality angle of diversity"...

Still does not change the Fact that the Root Core of the "Problem" Is Diverse Genetics from their Southern Sudanese Counterparts....

You See?...

Lmao ....There is no Angle for you to take, because regardless it is still a genetic discrimination
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2013
キングMichael偉大な:

Are you forgetting when I said that the Arabs tried to control Sudan but their asses were handed to them by the Nubians?

Arabs married their way in and thats how Arab culture came to power.

...^---Unbelievable how the Guy will accidentally "COUNTER HIS OWN POST" without having any concept of recognizing self slay.

Amazing.......

... grin

13-14 Skins.
cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 12:54am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Let's me play Devil's Advocate for a Moment...

because at the Moment, i feel you need help in this debate, so i am going to "Argue" against myself...

Let's say for the sake of argument...That Africans Could Naturally Re-Create and Copy all Outside of Africa Adaptations though out the World...

Despite never leaving the Warm Tropics and Humid Deserts of Africa....

Let's Say "Africans" could create every single genetic code within mankind all without changing location, climate, and adapting to elements beyond the equator without actually "leaving" the Equator so to speak......

How on Earth does that still counter the Fact that Northern Sudanese "Arabs" are Committing Acts of Genocide against the Southern Sudanese "Blacks" Based on Genetic Variance?

Either Way....meaning, "your imaginary angle of diversity" along with my "actuality angle of diversity"...

Still does not change the Fact that the Root Core of the "Problem" Is Diverse Genetics from their Southern Sudanese Counterparts....

You See?...

Lmao ....There is no Angle for you to take, because regardless it is still a genetic discrimination

What are you trying to imply here?

Northern Sudanese climate is different from the South. Northern Sudan climate is extreme Arid:

Northern Sudanese people are a diverse people. Ethiopia has different climates just like Sudan. Notice how Ethiopians closer to the equator look more like Nilotes or Bantu people, but Ethiopians farther away look like the Ethiopians were are use to like the Oromos.

"Phenotypic Range of Gene Expression: Environmental Influence"
http://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/phenotypic-range-of-gene-expression-environmental-influence-581

People who live in the Arid climates are usually lighter skinned. Which explains why Northern Sudanese people usually lighter than Southern Sudanese.

Siwa Berbers are lighter skin.
http://img.posterlounge.de/images/wbig/juliet-coombe-portrait-of-a-berber-family-siwa-110786.jpg

Yet they show a lot of African DNA, because they have been ISOLATED AND STILL REMAIN UNCHANGED. They have their looks from living in extreme Arid climates. Just like the Khosian people.

Also....

Northern Sudanese soilders captured by Southern Sudanese army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyTSJAic3bY

Look how African they look. These were the people who fought the Southern Sudanese people.

Why can't you just agree that Northern Sudanese people are predominately African? undecided
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 12:54am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

...^---Unbelievable how the Guy will accidentally "COUNTER HIS OWN POST" without having any concept of recognizing self slay.

Amazing.......

... grin

13-14 Skins.
cool

Huh? How so?

Again I NEVER DENIED NEAR EASTERN INFLUENCE IN NORTHERN SUDANESE PEOPLE. I said their DNA is mainly African and I already proved this a million times.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2013
^^are you the same person as blackkenichi?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2013
キングMichael偉大な:

Huh? How so?

How So?....Do you really have to ask? LmL
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2013
*Kails*:
^^are you the same person as blackkenichi?

No. Forgot password to old account.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Michael3: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

How So?....Do you really have to ask? LmL

Again I NEVER DENIED NEAR EASTERN INFLUENCE IN NORTHERN SUDANESE PEOPLE. I said their DNA is mainly African and I already proved this a million times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.