Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95476 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Viewing this topic: KingMichael777(m), somalia9, الملكي فوق الله and 2 guest(s)

Aye, that niqqah still here though....lol wink

Ole Dusty Pervert

Aye Fam tell me more about your "I use to date a northern sudanese girl and she told me they ain't racist" story

I need a few laughs...

Let me mix me some chocolate milk and laugh some more at this little geekball

Running up a phone bill just to tawk to some biitch in Northern Sudan, Niqqah how Lonely and Desperate Are you.

I bet the bitchh Uncle was a Janjaweeed.

I wasn't on here. When you log out it takes some time for you name to disappear. LMAO look at you typing up all this random sh!t while I was gone just because you got roasted. I'm not going to let your ass continue talking out your ass.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

LOL! Again it was Arabized Africans killing non Arabized Africans. LMFAO at the immature insults.

You have returned to uncle Royals debate table to get slayed again?

Correction is was Arabized Africans with an added blend of Outside Source Dna Killing "Black" Africans of the south

Stop with your Muslim Arab Apologist Trash Kid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashaida_people

There are tons of tiny little ethnic groups like this in northern sudan

not only that, but mixed genetics.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3118356/

^---This talks about the Genetic Differences in Somalis and Northern Sudanese And speaks of their Outside Source

Yet you continue to bring trash to Uncle Royals Debate Table?

Fool...They are committing genocide against a group and region that do not share the same outside source that they possess in abundance.

That is a "Racial" Genocide....and ethnic cleansing...not a Religious One

If you bothered to watch the videos i posted on this forum, you would have known Muslim Sudanese Arabs are Killing Muslim "Black" Southern Sudanese as Well...

Lmfao@you trynna justify an ethnic genocide because you have a fetish for little Arab Girls...

What a Pervert LmL
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
The guy who did not know The northern sudanese were labeled as Arabs is still claiming Victory Rights on a debate in which he got utterly devoured in?

Wait let me guess...you have to look like an Arabian Arab to be considered Arab?

Do you realize the amount of garbage you wrote in this thread that has been countered?

http://scatrina.com/video/G5D5HK24N42O/Shitting-into-mouth#

^This is pretty Much a summary of what Royal has done to you in this thread. LmL

....You got slayed so bad you had to run take a 2 hour intermission break LML

Dude walked in and even asked you "why are you running"....

The northern sudanese arabs are hybrid creations with outside sources in them

Thus the reason for their discrimination against the Southern Sudanese "Blacks"

.....You want to go another round of playing Arab Muslim Apologist Again?... grin

...Another 6 hours Again Little Michael?

Little Michael...the Perv who talks to sudanese girls on the phone and came to the conclusion that the "genocide" being conducted against the "Black" Southern Sudanese is all a western media driven fairytale LmL...Ehh?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
Shall we continue little Michael?

Now Quick Summary.

You acknowledge outside Africa Sources within the Northern Sudanese.

You acknowledge they have been Arabized.

So that's Genetics...1...Check

That's Culture....2....Check....

Now...if they are genetically altered and different from those they are oppressing....

And they share genetics with the religious code makers of the oppressors whose doctrine they carry out to suppress.....

Then Again for the twenty second time....How are Were the Sudanese Arabs not ruling over the Black South Sudanese?

...Im waiting for this to be answered.^?...

How were Arabs not ruling over Blacks when Northern Sudanese Have Arab Blood and an Arab Philosophy and Carried out an Arab Masters Oppression towards the very group that do not possess those same outside sources in such abundance...lol

That's the 22nd Time me asking Little Michael........ grin

You are stuck in a corner Brah....Lmao
wink
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: ..but...but... my Northern Sudanese Girlfriend i met on myspace said...

No Michael...

Nobody Cares what some Arab Girl you Met on myspace in 2005 told you...

It 2013...i think it's safe to say she lied to you son...

Again shall i ask the same question for the twenty third time or do you have the balls to answer it finally?

You can't answer it because you are Boxed into a Corner.

If you acknowledge they have been arabized and acknowledge their Genetics have been influenced by outside middle eastern sources...

Then you CAN NOT SAY ARABS WERE NOT RULING OVER BLACKS IN AFRICA...

Point Blank Period.....

Ill await the Plethora of random pictures and Awesome offtopic Sudanese Music Artist... grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Royal

As usual you don't prove anything. DO you not know what "Arabized Africans" mean?
One can be black and than African in Sudan and Egypt!

And please, you were on here longer than I was.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
All those Post above...i wrote..

And the Silly 12 Year old geek replies with this primitive nonsense above...^

A 4 sentence post...bloviating about some nonsense....

Ill just ignore your offtopic stupidity and wait till your brain comprehends the following post which i assume you have not read yet till i make another reply.

....Smh.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Shall we continue little Michael?

Now Quick Summary.

Now...if they are genetically altered and different from those they are oppressing....

And they share genetics with the religious code makers of the oppressors whose doctrine they carry out to suppress.....

Then Again for the twenty second time....How are Were the Sudanese Arabs not ruling over the Black South Sudanese?

How were Arabs not ruling over Blacks when Northern Sudanese Have Arab Blood and an Arab Philosophy and Carried out an Arab Masters Oppression towards the very group that do not possess those same outside sources in such abundance...lol

wink

mtDNA:

Y-DNA
[img]http://africanamericanculturalcenterpalmcoast.org/historyafrican/Haplogroup_%20E/NTIyMzV9K3szNTcxNDg=.jpg[/img]

SIT DOWN!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

No Michael...

Nobody Cares what some Arab Girl you Met on myspace in 2005 told you...

It 2013...i think it's safe to say she lied to you son...

Again shall i ask the same question for the twenty third time or do you have the balls to answer it finally?

You can't answer it because you are Boxed into a Corner.

If you acknowledge they have been arabized and acknowledge their Genetics have been influenced by outside middle eastern sources...

Then you CAN NOT SAY ARABS WERE NOT RULING OVER BLACKS IN AFRICA...

Point Blank Period.....

Ill await the Plethora of random pictures and Awesome offtopic Sudanese Music Artist... grin

Stop with the off topic random sh*t just because you've been clowned by me. Again prove to me that Northern Sudanese people are not primarily of African genes.

I'll wait.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
Primarily "African Genes"....Why would they not be?

And more importantly why do you keep spamming these meaningless charts? LML

Why would an African Group be absent of African Genes Sir?

Where is it written by anyone that Northern Sudanese are Absent of "African" Genes?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
More Spamming of the same meaningless charts...more spamming of the same lies that nobody ever wrote

Yet no answer of the main question...

And that Main Question is...

الملكي فوق الله: Shall we continue little Michael?

Now Quick Summary.

wink

Now are you going to answer this question? or make up some more Nonsense Claiming an African Group should be absent of African Genetics.

Why would they Be?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Primarily "African Genes"....Why would they not be?

And more importantly why do you keep spamming these meaningless charts? LML

Why would an African Group be absent of African Genes Sir?

Where is it written by anyone that Northern Sudanese are Absent of "African" Genes?

So why are you disagreeing that the are not African? Fool!

You're a idiot, there meaningless to you because your an uneducated ghetto fool who knows nothing about this subject.

I'm saying that their genes are PREDOMINANTLY AFRICAN.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: More Spamming of the same meaningless charts...more spamming of the same lies that nobody ever wrote

Yet no answer of the main question...

And that Main Question is...

Now are you going to answer this question? or make up some more Nonsense Claiming an African Group should be absent of African Genetics.

Why would they Be?

I'm waiting for you to prove this:
"PROVE THAT NORTH SUDANESE GENES ARE NOT PREDOMINANTLY AFRICAN."

Also you haven't even debunked the charts I posted, you're the one that asked me to post them.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
I have to go, but I'll be BACK. cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

So why are you disagreeing that the are not African? Fool!

You're a idiot, there meaningless to you because your an uneducated ghetto fool who knows nothing about this subject.

I'm saying that their genes are PREDOMINANTLY AFRICAN.

Another Fabricated Angle we have resorted to again? lol

Nobody wrote they are not African.

Royal wrote they are Mixed Hybrids with outside sources in their bloodlines and genetics which contribute to their genocide and philosophy

Are their Genetics the same as the ones they oppress.

Nope.

Does it contribute to their Genocide and Philosophy...and steer their discrimination

Absolutely.

Yet you are claiming they are no different from those they are Oppressing

....Again...How were the Sudanese Arabs not Ruling over the Black South Sudanese?

Will another offtopic fabricated rant follow this post as well? LoL grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: I have to go, but I'll be BACK. cool

Oh another Intermission Break?.. cheesy

LmL.

In other words. "Yeah the whole world knows sudanese arabs are mixed hybrid creations and i can't counter anything Royal Says"

Silly Kid who beats his Tiny Microscopic Peniss to Sudanese Arab Girls Takes another L. cheesy

Ill await my Answers.

Tell the northern sudanese chick you claimed you fell in love with that you met on the Internet Uncle Royal said Hi grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
If they are Genetically the Same as their south counterparts....then why is the Genocide Taking Place?...

...............Oh?

LittleMichael777: Ummmm Because it's about Islam versus Christians

Then why are there a plethora of videos on Youtube of South Sudanese "Black" Muslims complaining of Racist Discrimination from their Muslim brothers of the north?

You know like in the Video i posted.

LittleMichael777: Well the Northern Sudanese Girl i met online that i wrote about a few months back told me Northern Sudanese are not really Racist..

So you blindly believe her because she got ya Little Wee-Wee Hard?....

Aye Little Mike Tell shortii i said wassup.

Silly Muslim Arab Apologist.....

I hope Israel Bombs those Arab Hybrid Bastaards LmL tongue
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: morpheus24

Ahhh mah Good Buddy Mr Morpheus, I wonder what my man Ronald Morpheus has to add to this discussion.

I actually feel bad for the southern sudanese, that there are actually so called "Blacks" in the new world trying to justify this satanic genocide by hiding the core fact that "Racism" and "Anti Black" Ideology has Played a Role in this.

Maybe Dr Morpheus can provide us with data showing that Northern Sudanese are indeed no different genetically than the dinka and others they have oppressed in South Sudan..

LoL
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
LMFAO @ that fool Royal posting up a bunch of nonsense while I was gone! LMFAO!!!!! grin grin grin

The clown can't tell the difference between Arabized Africans and Arabs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbETXZrDFxQ
^^^Oh my the people in that video sure are pitched dark as hell. And just look at those strong Negroid features that they have. And another funny thing listen how the Northern Sudanese do not hate their Southern Sudanese brothers and sisters but don't want them to split. LMAO

This video basically proves my point with "Arabized Africans."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr_Li-E8j0A

Notice how in the video Abd Al Rahman Al Mahdi claims himself to be an Arab and so does the narrator. But yet he has strong Negroid features and is pitch dark. Heck all the Northern Sudanese in the video are pitch black and with Negroid features.

And here is him with Churchill.

^^^^Just look at that dark pitched skin and Negroid features. I bet he is really mixed! shocked shocked shocked(Sarcasm)

The Sudan war was just Arabized Africans killing non Arabized Africans. Nothing more and nothing else.

Don't talk to me about genetics because you are clueless as fck about about it.

You're DISMISSED!!!!!!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2013
the obsession continues..........................................................................
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by morpheus24: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
^^^

because the troll refuses to leave.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Petros3: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
It was entertaining trying read half the shit written on here, but in the end we all know all Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans are Black and I've noticed that a majority of Somalis think their Arab or flat out not black considering that their the darkest out of the 3 nations, I'm Eritrean and a christian and am lighter than an Arab have curly hair, but i have the black facial features and anybody I meet tells me I look black but mixed with something and its just that Somalis from what I've seen take being black as beneath them I've noticed this with Eritrean and Ethiopians too but not as much as Somalis and we all know this is true.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
This Retardedd 12 Year Old Little Moronn Has Returned to Uncle Royal's debate table again with more foolishness? LoL?

Now the fool brings me pictures of "Darkskin" and Surmises that All And Every Human Being with Darkskin In Sudan, Must therefor be lacking any Middle Eastern Sources in Their BloodStream....LmL grin

Now keep in mind, these Middle Eastern Stock have Loaded onto a Native African Stock, who...by all accounts are some of the Darkest People In the Entire World

Therefor, Why would "anyone" who mixes with the Sudanese, Not be Dark?

More Importantly, How can a grown man be so simple minded to assume just because you have Dark Skin and "Negroid" Features you are Lacking any outside source Dna in your Body.

LmL...Since you clearly have the comprehension skills of ordinary custodial worker slash janitor of some sort....I will take this opportunity to "dumb down" to your level and engage in the silly "eye test" game.

You are Painting Northern Sudan as Something it is not...

This Below is Northern Sudan....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UMn-xskrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QzWFZ4MW_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ej_5IIA-aY&list=UUGJsq_yVrmoIiXYdOj2jRAQ&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHF6AhDh3Nc&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iqFYZ0Ou8o&list=UUGJsq_yVrmoIiXYdOj2jRAQ&index=35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO6-7hD3Fq0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzH_YUpW0pM

http://www.youtube.com/user/SudanOnline?feature=watch

^^^-----That's the real Northern Sudan......As you can "See"{LoL} ...Clearly our brother Muhammad did not just bring his "Books" With him across the Red Sea and the River Nile....but apparently he also brought a fully functional Peniss and a Healthy Supply of Seminal Fluid.

....Oh...You Thought Middle East Conquer of North Africa Just Involved Bringing a Scroll and a Pen?..

Well Considering your low level of intelligence, you probably did assume that.

...Little Mike...Did you think The Arabs who crossed the Red Sea and Nile were Impotent?...

No Sir

Their Penisess Worked Quite Well....Clearly. Otherwise these "Negroids" would not have their wavy hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAP18MJhou0

^^^^Check this Video Out...Now Tell me what this Beautiful Southern Sudanese Man Just Said at 0:42 seconds....Please Repeat Exactly What he said to me.

You see fool, what you fail to realize is Much of "Both" North and Southern Sudan were/are/still Arabized

Being Arabized has Nothing to do with it ya Moronn.....

Now that your childish primitive "All Sudanese People are Dark so that means they must all be Pure African" Angle has been ripped to shreds, I suggest you turn to a new Angle.

So Far, for you in this thread.....You are 0-22

Countered on everything. grin grin grin

Lmao@you trynna claim all sudanese are Dark...{as if that automatically makes them lacking a foreign source anyway...lol}

A Saudi Fuckks a Dinka...And WahhLahh... The Baby Black as the Ace of Spadez, That does not mean a damn thing...a Mixed Baby is still a Mixed Baby...Dark or Light.

I have come to the realization that you are just plain retardedd or about 12 years of Age.{Your Lack of Comprehension Is Astonishing) What Grown Man would debate Genetic Diversity and Come to the Conclusion that "Darkskin" Automatically Equals a Pure African?....Only a Fool. grin grin grin

Now...I will await your primitive reply, Seeing as how Ill be in the House all Day Today Watching Wild Card Weekend. tongue

{{{{{{{~ grin ~}}}}}}}}
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
I also find it extremely interesting how these delusional afrocentrics can basically make this assessment below

A "Mixed" Individual will be classified as Solely African

However For That Same Mixed Individual{N.Sudanese,Somali,North Afri Ect} to be classified as Middle Eastern or Arab....The Individual "Must" Look like the Arabs from Arabia. In Essence he must suddenly be "Pure"...

Lmfaoooo Which is a complete double standard.

KingMichael777: But the Northern Sudanese Don't look like the Arabs from Arabia so they can't be classified as Middle Eastern.

LmL..Oh so to be an Arab you must be "Pure"..{Excuse me, but what on Earth is a Pure Arab? No such Thing Sir.)

Oh that's right, according to you...Unless you look like an Arab from Arabia, You Aren't an Arab{By the way there are Lots of Those in N.Sudan Too!} grin

How come a Mixed ME/A Can't be An Arab/ME?

How come a Mixed Me/A Can be Classified as Solely African, and we completely disregard his Foreign Source?

...Exactly.

A Stupidd Tactic, By a Simplistic Little Negroid whose upper top lip smells like Royalz BallSac right about now.

Also Find it Interesting that...

Generational Admixture of a ME/A is also disregarded by you...and once again...the individual is solely placed as "African"...

Why are Blacks so obsessed with claiming people with Mixed Genetics?....Amazing

A Mixed Person Is Mixed.

You can not disregard the Outside influence based on "percentages"....

Either you are pure or you are Mixed.

And Don't you dare start the silly little angle that..."All Africans have Middle Eastern Blood In Them"....

No Sir...I have showed you the charts. LoL

Northern Sudan is comprised of Some Pure Africans, Some Mixed Me/A ..and Some Pure {ME}....Both North and Much of the South are BOTH Arabized..

The south have made efforts to steer in a different direction as of Late. To Shed what is left of their "Arab-Ness"

......Same old story, Same old Tune, Silly Afrocentric tries to claim an Entire Region of "Muts" and Mixed Breed Mongrels as "Solely" African..

Nope Nope Nope....Try Again Sir.

As i Said...Ill be here all day.

NfL PLAYOFFS [size=15pt]<3[/size]
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2013
Silly Muslim Apologist Are Hilarious...LoL

As If Muhammad Just Brought his God Damn Book and Left his Seminal Fluid back Home.

Tha Sad thing is, Some of these Negroids are serious when they spit this foolishness.

You know How Many Northern Sudanese "Party" Videos i can load this thread with of Brawds who look straight up Middle Eastern With Small Traces of African Features?

.......So basically the Islamic/Arab Conquest To you meant a Bunch of Arabs Standing near a Sea and Tossing Their Korans over a Body of Water for the Africans to Study and Read Ehhh?.... grin grin grin

No No No you silly Negroid

Muhammad Brought that Nasty Book

Muhammad Brought that Nasty Hairy Little Peniss...

And He Damn Sure didn't bring a Condomm cool LmL

Viewing this topic: الملكي فوق الله, Blyss and 1 guest(s)

...Let's Go Little Mike....The Bengals and Texans are Boring Me.
undecided
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2013
^^^^^More Futile nonsense posted above. Just admit you're clueless on this subject. The people in your videos look like Northeast African stock, who look identical to the people in the videos I posted.

Ancestors of Northern Sudanese, clearly diversity was always around as you can see below.

3,423 years ago

Over 3,226 years ago

2,808 - 2,328 years ago

I see the use of black, golden brown and yellow colours for their skin tones as seen in the present population.

Your ignorance and denial is showing more and more. Their predominant African E Y-DNA proves that they're native Africans. Liked I already said the middle eastern looking Northern Sudanese people are a minority. They're a part of the Rashaida ethic grouop, which again is a minority.

Anyways I got more punishment for you.

Nuclear DNA of Morocco Berbers.

Note that Moroccans are the Berbers with the most ‘’Eurasian’’ admixture.

Moroccans = 62% African + 38% Eurasian (20% Asian + 18% European)
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.1% Far East
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Northern European
00.1% Southeast Asian
Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedGdRbkxKMDdlZkJWc21tdkpldWxwVmc&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=1&filterstr0=Moroccans&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African-admixture.gif

Moroccans are one of the most mixed Berbers, yet they show more African DNA at 62%. So are you going to tell me that Sudanese are more mixed then Moroccans? I would post Nuclear DNA of Sudanese people, but there is no Nuclear DNA test on them. BUT their MtDNA and Y-DNA is mainly African(which I proved) and it proves their origin is African.

Again prove to me that Sudanese DNA is NOT mainly African.

I am no "Arab apologist". I dislike Arabs, how can I be a so called "Arab apologist", when Northern Sudanese people are more related to Africans than people of Arabia. My god you're delusional.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2013
Again The Guy tries to claim more mixed mongrels as solely "one thing"

By using more..."Percentages"...That are less than 100...

Amazing Stupidity.....

Are you Mad? LmL

A mixed person is a mixed person....LoL

Stop claiming Mixed People as "Solely" One thing..

More importantly...Why are you venturing off topic now that you have been countered? grin

So now that you got countered on your nonsense claiming "Arabs never Ruled over Blacks in Africa"....

You Switched the Subject...

Now that you get countered on your nonsense claiming "Northern Sudanese are Pure African"...

Again..you switched the subject...

I am going to give your dumb azz some wise words as i have previously wrote to other fools on this forum

It's not what you "Were" it's what you "Are"....

Now....Are you still claiming Northern Sudanese Genetic MakeUp Had nothing to do with their Discrimination and Genocide towards the South?

Even with the Man Speaking in the Video?... grin grin grin

Yes or No? LmL

#I~SLay~LIttle~Cornball~Lowly~Intelligent~Negroids. grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2013
Unless you are Going to be Bold enough to Dare Claim The Filthy Arab Ventured into Africa, Conquered it...And Never Used his Peniss on a Negroid Vagene{LmL}

Then your "Genetics" off topic Rant's are useless..

Because all you have is "LESS THAN PURE"

and Anything Less than 100%...Is Mixed Brother

Now?..

Shall we Continue?

You see those Lovely Videos i Posted Right?

Now once again..For the 24th time...

How were Northern Sudanese Arabs Not Ruling Over Black South Sudanese?

.....LmL...The Kid is an Absolute Moronn.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2013
Sudanese people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcc7J1vs0bE

Ethiopian people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krspiSzniF4

Somali people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD61cwI8Pd4

Egyptian people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKWGyLDVTAI

Eritreans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTkVnCK14Sg

What's the difference? Again Northern Sudanese people are of the same stock as other Northeast Africans.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2013
Are you Bold Enough to Make Claims that those Northern Sudanese In the Videos are of Pure African Stock? grin

Make a Statement, Be Brave, Stop wasting time playing with silly "percentages of African-ness" Like a God Damn Fool

If you aren't pure...you are Mixed...End Of.

Now?..Are you going to be desperate enough to make claims that during the Muslim Arab Conquest of Africa, the Middle Eastern Sand Devil Never Spread those Legs Open and Inserted His Primitive Man Shaft?

...Give Uncle Royal Some Entertainment, Ya Ugly Little Cornball wink

Rotflmfao...Ugly Dude Still trynna Type...I done roasted ya personal life, ya picture, ya intellect, ya love life, ya small mind..

Everything.

Yet the Guy is still hanging around.

LmL

Northern Africans are Pure Africans with no Middle Eastern Genetic Influence Ehhhh? lol wink
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 06, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Again The Guy tries to claim more mixed mongrels as solely "one thing"

By using more..."Percentages"...That are less than 100...

Amazing Stupidity.....

Are you Mad? LmL

A mixed person is a mixed person....LoL

Stop claiming Mixed People as "Solely" One thing..

More importantly...Why are you venturing off topic now that you have been countered? grin

So now that you got countered on your nonsense claiming "Arabs never Ruled over Blacks in Africa"....

You Switched the Subject...

Now that you get countered on your nonsense claiming "Northern Sudanese are Pure African"...

Again..you switched the subject...

I am going to give your dumb azz some wise words as i have previously wrote to other fools on this forum

It's not what you "Were" it's what you "Are"....

Now....Are you still claiming Northern Sudanese Genetic MakeUp Had nothing to do with their Discrimination and Genocide towards the South?

Even with the Man Speaking in the Video?... grin grin grin

Yes or No? LmL

#I~SLay~LIttle~Cornball~Lowly~Intelligent~Negroids. grin

Your IQ must be at 50 or even lower.

What point do you not understand with Arabized Africans?

And I never fcking said Northern Sudanese were purely African you fcking halfwit! I said they're DNA is predominantly African with some Near Eastern influence, like most of Northeast Africans.

Again stop putting words in my mouth just because you're getting merked all over this thread by me.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Again.....

Are You Bold Enough to Make Claims that The Filthy Arab Sand Devil Never Entered and Existed a Native African Vagene....

Little Cornball, That's all i want to hear

Otherwise...This Debate Is Over grin grin grin

Make a Bold Statement..otherwise admit that the Majority of North Africa Has Sand Devil Blood Traces, and Grab ya Book Bag and Glasses and Take your Little Dusty Ugly Azz Home Son.

LoL I sitting here debating some Dusty Fish Eyed Albino about the Obviousness of "Mixed" North African's on a Football Saturday...Lol

[size=14pt]~Be Brave Enough to Make a Statement~[/size] grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.