Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95481 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2013
Again...

Sudanese people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g1LfmwKTIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kg2R4s7Q8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eek6ACFz8S4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGufDvhxg_E

mtDNA:

Y-DNA:

Now Royal how are they not African when both their mtDNA and Y-DNA is AFRICAN!

You'll need this:
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2013
A Post of Sudanese Musical Artist Compilation

And this Proves?.....

Again I await the Answers to My Question.

Since you have already Acknowledge outside Dna in these individuals....

الملكي فوق الله: So if they are Genetically Identical, then how do they differentiate who to Kill,Maim,Slaughter and Go After Sir?

Your nonsensical stubborn rants allude to a notion and fallacy that their genetics have no Impact on the Origin of their Discrimination

Therefor the question must be ask...

Then Why was the Genocide Taking Place?

A Genocide by the Ethiopian Government on the Anuak has Also taken place during the same time period...

I suppose Middle Eastern Genetics Played no Role in that Either Ehhh? LoL wink

^---I am Waiting Brah

I don't think Sudanese Music Artist can Save You. undecided

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: Again...

Sudanese people:

Shall we post more Sudanese Music Videos of Hybrid Looking People as an attempt to somehow claim they look "black"(?)...

Or are we going to answer the Questions? LoL grin

It's common knowledge that there is Middle Eastern Blood all throughout North and some of East Africa

So arguing about whether or not they have foreign blood(which you already acknowledged) is almost as silly as Arguing whether Egyptians or Somalis have foreign sources.

...The question that needs to be answered is, If you acknowledge they have foreign admixture in them...and are culturally arab.

Then how would the Northern Sudanese Arabs ruling over the South Sudanese Blacks not constitute Arab>Black Rule in Africa?......

I am assuming an Offtopic Post of Great Sudanese Musical Artist will be coming shortly? ehh? lol
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: A Post of Sudanese Musical Artist Compilation

And this Proves?.....

Again I await the Answers to My Question.

Since you have already Acknowledge outside Dna in these individuals....

^---I am Waiting Brah

I don't think Sudanese Music Artist can Save You. undecided

I posted those videos to show Northern Sudanese people are phenotypically similar to other Northeast Africans like Ethiopians. I also already posted Northern Sudanese showing high frequencies of African DNA in both Y-DNA and mtDNA. What more do you want

I also acknowledge European DNA in African Americans and other diasporans. Your point?

You have no argument. I'm done. I already decimated your ass.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

I posted those videos to show Northern Sudanese people are phenotypically similar to other Northeast Africans like Ethiopians.

You posted those videos because you are a complete and utter fool, nothing more nothing Less LmL grin

KingMichael777: I also already posted Northern Sudanese showing high frequencies of African DNA in both Y-DNA and mtDNA. What more do you want

I "want" answers to the immortal questions you fail to answer because you remained boxed into a corner.

This not about "phenotypically similar " to other northeeast africans...

This is about Northern Sudanese Arabs ruling over Black South Sudanese

Which you Claimed Have never taken place on the continent

When i trump you on your claims

You then proceed to foolishly take the angle that Northern Sudanese are Not Arabs(As if they are genetically identical to the south sudanese)

After 2 or 3 pages...you then pull roberto duran and call no mas, seeing as how you could not escape that one.

So again...for the 20th time i ask...

If northern sudanese arabs are ruling over south sudanese blacks...How can you claim Arabs never Ruled Over Blacks in Africa?

And remember...

,,,because you made claims saying "nobody is pure" you can't backtrack and make claims that the "Sudanese Arabs of the north are not pure Arab"

Hehe....

See the quagmire you are tangled in sir? grin LoL
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Shall we post more Sudanese Music Videos of Hybrid Looking People as an attempt to somehow claim they look "black"(?)...

Or are we going to answer the Questions? LoL grin

It's common knowledge that there is Middle Eastern Blood all throughout North and some of East Africa

So arguing about whether or not they have foreign blood(which you already acknowledged) is almost as silly as Arguing whether Egyptians or Somalis have foreign sources.

...The question that needs to be answered is, If you acknowledge they have foreign admixture in them...and are culturally arab.

Then how would the Northern Sudanese Arabs ruling over the South Sudanese Blacks not constitute Arab>Black Rule in Africa?......

I am assuming an Offtopic Post of Great Sudanese Musical Artist will be coming shortly? ehh? lol

Please stop with your futile words and ignoring the evidence I posted.

I already acknowledged the mixed looking Sudanese people of Sudan. I already posted a picture.

Those girls are a MINORITY in Sudan. While these are the majority.

[img]http://jonathanfryer.files./2007/07/omer-siddig.jpg[/img]

[img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1159564.1347633986!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/sudan15n-6-web.jpg[/img]

Do these people not look like Northeast Africans? I'm getting sick and tired of going back and forth with your dumbass.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Listen Brah, You can not tell "Admixture" of an Individual from a Picture

I only let you continue to post pics to further humiliate you

Its not like Direct Mixture of a person with one half parent and another

Generational Admixture can not be spotted from a picture

Stop Embarrassing yourself

You actually think you can tell the Sudanese Arabs with Admixture from the ones with None?.....

LmFao you are severely slow.

Can you spot the euro admixture in most African Americas?

No

I repeat....Generational Admixture is not the same as a direct mixture of two parents of different genetic code...

Now, Again...answer my questions and stop posting photos utterly humiliating yourself(notice i did not post photos with you like a fool)

..LoL Admixture from a Photo LmL grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

You posted those videos because you are a complete and utter fool, nothing more nothing Less LmL grin

I "want" answers to the immortal questions you fail to answer because you remained boxed into a corner.

This not about "phenotypically similar " to other northeeast africans...

This is about Northern Sudanese Arabs ruling over Black South Sudanese

Which you Claimed Have never taken place on the continent

When i trump you on your claims

You then proceed to foolishly take the angle that Northern Sudanese are Not Arabs(As if they are genetically identical to the south sudanese)

After 2 or 3 pages...you then pull roberto duran and call no mas, seeing as how you could not escape that one.

So again...for the 20th time i ask...

If northern sudanese arabs are ruling over south sudanese blacks...How can you claim Arabs never Ruled Over Blacks in Africa?

And remember...

,,,because you made claims saying "nobody is pure" you can't backtrack and make claims that the "Sudanese Arabs of the north are not pure Arab"

Hehe....

See the quagmire you are tangled in sir? grin LoL

More futile words that doesn't DEBUNK ANYTHING I posted.

Again Arab is NOT an ethic. Your making it out to be a race. Sudanese people are Arabized people, but they are NOT the same as the Arabs from the Arabian peninsula. Sudanese people outside Sudan will tell you their not Arab but African.

just to be clear phenotypically means physically characteristics.

You can't debunk this:
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2013
The poor idiott thinks he can spot admixture from a photo

I would slap a facepalm photo on the board, but the kid Not worth me opening another tab on the browser

....lol Tell us more about how you can spot admixture from a godamn photo moronn..LmL
grin grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

Again Arab is NOT an ethic.

what?

KingMichael777: Your making it out to be a race.

That's the third time, you have uttered this nonsense. Smh

KingMichael777: Sudanese people are Arabized people, but they are NOT the same as the Arabs from the Arabian peninsula

Of Course they aren't, who ever claimed Such?

They are Arabized People who also share foreign genetics.

This is the Cause for the discrimination against the southern sudanese blacks.....

A Genetic Discrimination. A Genetic Genocide. A Genetic Cleansing

Who made claims that the filthy mixed mongrels of Africa were ever like the Real Arabs of the Arab World?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Listen Brah, You can not tell "Admixture" of an Individual from a Picture

I only let you continue to post pics to further humiliate you

Its not like Direct Mixture of a person with one half parent and another

Generational Admixture can not be spotted from a picture

Stop Embarrassing yourself

You actually think you can tell the Sudanese Arabs with Admixture from the ones with None?.....

LmFao you are severely slow.

Can you spot the euro admixture in most African Americas?

No

I repeat....Generational Admixture is not the same as a direct mixture of two parents of different genetic code...

Now, Again...answer my questions and stop posting photos utterly humiliating yourself(notice i did not post photos with you like a fool)

..LoL Admixture from a Photo LmL grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

You're only humiliating your self by being by being clueless on this subject, genetics and diversity of Africans. Most of Northeast Africans phenotypes that Northern Sudanese people have. They are mainly African. cool

You lost this argument and you don't even know it, thats the funny part. grin

What is your purpose of Northern Sudanese people not being African?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2013
The Post you replied to has nothing to do with what is written in the Quote.

You can't tell definitively admixture from a photo

Yet you proceed to spit about Phenotypes of a "African Ethnic Group"(Located in Africa) Retaining African Physical Morphs)...

Why wouldn't they if they have not left Africa?

That made no sense at all...

More Importantly how is that relevant to you posting pictures of sudanese girls "faces"(with no body) and coming to the conclusion you can tell admixture just by a photo?

As if the Sudanese Arabs who possess foreign genetics all Look Like This...Lmao grin

Your Post was flat out retarded. lol

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

what?

That's the third time, you have uttered this nonsense. Smh

Of Course they aren't, who ever claimed Such?

They are Arabized People who also share foreign genetics.

This is the Cause for the discrimination against the southern sudanese blacks.....

A Genetic Discrimination. A Genetic Genocide. A Genetic Cleansing

Who made claims that the filthy mixed mongrels of Africa were ever like the Real Arabs of the Arab World?

SHUT UP BEFORE I KISS YOU!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2013
I know mixed sudanese black as the bottom of my boot with kinky hair who have Arab Fathers.

Stop embarrassing yourself fam

You wrote..."I can Tell"...

Then proceeded to post Lightskin Long Hair, as if all Northern Sudanese who are Dark can't possibly have Middle Eastern Admixture

Ignorant Post Man.

You can't tell admixture from a Picture

More Importantly you incorrectly equated admixture to direct mixture...as if those born with two different parents is equivalent to those who have admixture down the line

Admixture down the Line can be hidden and not even seen in a picture.

So for the 21first time...How were Northern Sudanese Arabs Not Ruling over Southern Sudanese Blacks in Africa?......

And how does that Not Classify as Arab>Black Rule Fool?...
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: The Post you replied to has nothing to do with what is written in the Quote.

You can't tell definitively admixture from a photo

Yet you proceed to spit about Phenotypes of a "African Ethnic Group"(Located in Africa) Retaining African Physical Morphs)...

Why wouldn't they if they have not left Africa?

That made no sense at all...

More Importantly how is that relevant to you posting pictures of sudanese girls "faces"(with no body) and coming to the conclusion you can tell admixture just by a photo?

As if the Sudanese Arabs who possess foreign genetics all Look Like This...Lmao grin

Your Post was flat out retarded. lol

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: Do they look like Arabs from Arabia? They look like they are really mixed genes? They're just Arabized Africans nothing more.

You can't tell Admixture from a Photo, how many times do i have to explain this to your dumbazz? LmL

Generational Admixture is not the same as Direct Mixture.

...And who said you have to look like Arabs from Arabia to be Arab??
grin grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2013
I'm done. Just continue to be the close minded idi0t that you are. And im gay too.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2013
Little Michael, You can't Look at Photos of Darkskin Northern Sudanese and Ignorantly Assume they have no Admixture..

*Pats little Michael on top of the Head*

...*Shakes Head No*....

Lmao stop ignorantly assuming all Darkskin Northern Sudanese are without admixture...

Whose Momma Let this little ignorant boy debate genetics....

Post me some more Pictures of Northern Sudanese and ask me more dumb questions like.."Do they look like Arabs from Arabia"

Lmao
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2013
Lmfao he posted the same music videos again.

I got him Rage Spamming the same post lol

Again with the Music Videos ?

Oh wait, i know...unless you look like the Arabs from Arabia, you can't possibly be Arab(wtf)...

Fam just Go To Bed.

Northern Sudanese are Arab Hybrids ...and they were ruling over Black South Sudanese with a root ideology predicated on racism(preached by their religion and it's native region)

End of!!

Now take yo dumbazz to bed...Lol

Looking at damn photos thinking you can spot admixture...Lol straight up moronn
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
I like men!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Lmfao he posted the same music videos again.

I got him Rage Spamming the same post lol

Again with the Music Videos ?

Oh wait, i know...unless you look like the Arabs from Arabia, you can't possibly be Arab(wtf)...

Fam just Go To Bed.

Northern Sudanese are Arab Hybrids ...and they were ruling over Black South Sudanese with a root ideology predicated on racism(preached by their religion and it's native region)

End of!!

Now take yo dumbazz to bed...Lol

Looking at damn photos thinking you can spot admixture...Lol straight up moronn

I'll suck your d*ck
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2013
The Obsession Continuessssssssss..........................and................it.........still................continues...................

ROYAL. You at least must hold a Bachelors degree. Your a very intelligent person.

These fools statements cannot be taken seriously since they already have an agenda to make up for their miserable history by hijacking those of other peoples.

I ask these nigerians to go to SOMALIA or ETHIOPIA and see how they are treated. Like wise look at how SOMALIS are treated in SOUTH AFRICA, KENYA, UGANDA.

DONT USE SOMALIS ONLY TO GET TO OUR HISTORY AND ATTACH YOURSELF TO AKSUM, ANCIENT EGYPT AND OTHER ANCIENT PEOPLE.

ROBBERY MUST BE AN ART FOR YOU PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU DO IT WITH EVERYTHING.

HOW MANY SOMALIS, ERITREANS, ETHIOPIANS, ARABS DO YOU THINK ARE DISCUSSING YOUR DNA AND YOUR HISTORY. LMAO
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2013
King i have accepted your offer to worship me. But only for a day. You may use our history for your afrocentric purposes only for 1 day.

bow before me black slave. cheesy

surprised no one mentioned the slaves somalis owned and sold to arabs.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2013
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/su.html

Ok let's summarize

Northern Sudanese are Listed as Arabs Above^ you had no idea they were.

0-1

You denied outside source dna in northern sudanese arabs by making claims they are no different than other africans

0-2

You claimed you could tell "admixture" from a photo....(LmL)

0-3

You claimed haplogroups defined race.....Yet Chadic Speakers fall under RB1.....which would make them to someone with a "Racist" agenda...white

Haplogroups do not determine the fictional fallacy known as race

0-4

You posted pictures of Sudanese Musicians, that were just flat out visually distasteful

0-5

You can't answer my question about Sudanese Arabs ruling over Black South Sudanese...Yet you claimed arabs never ruled over blacks in africa

0-6

You talk to Little Arab Girls on Facebook and try to kick game to northern sudanese chicks because you are lonely and desperate no american will touch you

0-7

You use the word Futile in this thread 18 times

0-8

You claimed for months Northern Sudanese Arabs were just Black Nubians...now suddenly you want to acknowledge their admixture

0-9

Hmm did i miss anything?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2013
somalia9: King i have accepted your offer to worship me. But only for a day. You may use our history for your afrocentric purposes only for 1 day.

bow before me black slave. cheesy

surprised no one mentioned the slaves somalis owned and sold to arabs.

No one is claiming Somalis or gives a fck about Somalis!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2013
Only in the eyes of an afrocentric are these beutiful somali women considered negroid.

I guess no one can tell the diffrence between these women and nigerian women. cheesy sarcasm.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2013
I guess any of these somalis can easily be confused for a nigerian and vice versa. wink sarcasm

oh how negroids like to raise themselves on the back of others. lmao

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2013
Oh wait, you claimed unless you look like an Arab from Arabia, you can't be Arab

0-10

You walked in here, claiming Royal subscribes to race, when Royal is the Biggest No such thing as Race Guy on this Board

0-11

I think every ounce of stupidity you have uttered has been summarized

...Northern Sudanese are Arabs...Culturally and Share Foreign genetics...is there anything else My Man?

Or Shall i dismiss class today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.