Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,696 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95482 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/su.html

Ok let's summarize

Northern Sudanese are Listed as Arabs Above^ you had no idea they were.

0-1

You denied outside source dna in northern sudanese arabs by making claims they are no different than other africans

0-2

You claimed you could tell "admixture" from a photo....(LmL)

0-3

You claimed haplogroups defined race.....Yet Chadic Speakers fall under RB1.....which would make them to someone with a "Racist" agenda...white

Haplogroups do not determine the fictional fallacy known as race

0-4

You posted pictures of Sudanese Musicians, that were just flat out visually distasteful

0-5

You can't answer my question about Sudanese Arabs ruling over Black South Sudanese...Yet you claimed arabs never ruled over blacks in africa

0-6

You talk to Little Arab Girls on Facebook and try to kick game to northern sudanese chicks because you are lonely and desperate no american will touch you

0-7

You use the word Futile in this thread 18 times

0-8

You claimed for months Northern Sudanese Arabs were just Black Nubians...now suddenly you want to acknowledge their admixture

0-9

Hmm did i miss anything?

Stop putting words in my mouth you FOOL! I never ever denied outside Eurasian genes being in Northern Sudanese, I said the majority of their genes is African and I proved it.

Dude just STFU, your getting annoying, your dumb as hell, your lame ass corny nigga and you couldn't counter anything I posted put post more and more futile shit.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2013
Also I never said haplogroups defined race. How can they since race doesn't exist!

And I also never said the pics defined admixture BUT that the people in the pics look similar to other Northast Africans you FOOL!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2013
oh how all these somalis could easily be confused for nigerians and other negroids. wink

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2013
All these somalis look like nigerians dont they? cheesy sarcasm.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

Stop putting words in my mouth you FOOL! I never ever denied outside Eurasian genes being in Northern Sudanese, I said the majority of their genes is African and I proved it.

KingMichael777: Also I never said haplogroups defined race. How can they since race doesn't exist!

Yes ya did, yes ya did ya Little Fake Pic Stealing Geekball LoL grin

..You have been saying for months northern sudanese were not Arabs

You ain't gotta lie little nerdball

Face it..

Royal is Pretty, and Royal is more intelligent than you mere primates.

I Am of Higher Intelligence not Yet Known to modern lifeforms

Oh you mad cause Ayanle came in here and clowned you? LoL grin

Typical silly Negroid trying to claim other Mixed Genetics as His Own..

Northern Sudanese are Hybrid Arabs ......

Oh you mad?.. grin

Tell em why you mad fam

KingMichael777: I am mad cause this Guy Royal is Prettii, Goodlooking and he slayed me in this debate

I got you admitting that they have a foreign source...

Yet you are claiming Arabs never Ruled over Blacks in Africa?

What a dunce.

Yea yea yea, You mad..Im prettii..now to bed.

Guy has the Iq equivalent to a Bag of Catfood.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2013
DO THESE SOMALIS LOOK MORE INDIAN OR NIGERIAN/NEGROID?

LMAAAAAOOOOO.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2013
this somali lady definately looks more nigerian than indian. sarcasm wink

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2013
Epically Trolled...

Ayo how long i had this Idiott Sitting in this thread now?

6 Straight Hours?...

All just to admit they have Arab Blood in them.... grin grin

Royal=Goat.

All this typing...Just to finally co-sign with me

"Well Royal yeah they do have foreign genetics"

Ok, then i ask once again Fool...

Since the Northern Sudanese Arabs have unique genetic code...that differentiates them from many south sudanese blacks

And since that Genetic Code has been implanted by some Middle Eastern Blood...

Once again....[size=15pt]How were Northern Sudanese Arabs not Ruling over Black Southern Sudanese?[/size]

Mwuahaahahahahhahahaah 6-7 hours of non stop replying with me just to finally force himself to agree with me.

What a Moronn. LmL

Are you going to answer this time or reply with Sudanese Music Artist and Video Compilations? grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Look at how all these somalis could easily pass for a nigerian. SARCASM

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Yes ya did, yes ya did ya Little Fake Pic Stealing Geekball LoL grin

..You have been saying for months northern sudanese were not Arabs

You ain't gotta lie little nerdball

Face it..

Royal is Pretty, and Royal is more intelligent than you mere primates.

I Am of Higher Intelligence not Yet Known to modern lifeforms

Oh you mad cause Ayanle came in here and clowned you? LoL grin

Typical silly Negroid trying to claim other Mixed Genetics as His Own..

Northern Sudanese are Hybrid Arabs ......

Oh you mad?.. grin

Tell em why you mad fam

I got you admitting that they have a foreign source...

Yet you are claiming Arabs never Ruled over Blacks in Africa?

What a dunce.

Yea yea yea, You mad..Im prettii..now to bed.

Guy has the Iq equivalent to a Bag of Catfood.

LMAO at the insults. Your words were all irrelevant and futile. You lost as shown by this post. grin

Now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GfscmQoqaE
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2013
THIS SOMALI LADY LOOKS LIKE YOUR AVERAGE CONGOLESE. LMAO SARCASM. wink

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2013
I got an IDEA....Write A Million Post Arguing the Nature of Northern Sudanese Being Arabs....for 6 more hours.

Just to admit they have Middle Eastern Arab Sources within them Again, Like a complete dumbazzz

You notice Royal takes one stance and always forces the idiott he is debating to come to the realization that he is wrong?

Go ahead Bra...Explain or Rage Post Sudanese Music Artist.

It's up to you.

I got 6 more dutches to burn before i call it a Night, so i got time. wink.... grin

To make matters worse yo

This guy is Ugly as Fucc.

You know a guy is ugly, when he steals a fake picture of another ugly guy and claims it's him

Mwuahahahaaha! grin

*Looks at Watch*....Let's go 7 more Hours?... wink
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Epically Trolled...

Ayo how long i had this Idiott Sitting in this thread now?

6 Straight Hours?...

All just to admit they have Arab Blood in them.... grin grin

Royal=Goat.

All this typing...Just to finally co-sign with me

"Well Royal yeah they do have foreign genetics"

Ok, then i ask once again Fool...

Since the Northern Sudanese Arabs have unique genetic code...that differentiates them from many south sudanese blacks

And since that Genetic Code has been implanted by some Middle Eastern Blood...

Once again....[size=15pt]How were Northern Sudanese Arabs not Ruling over Black Southern Sudanese?[/size]

Mwuahaahahahahhahahaah 6-7 hours of non stop replying with me just to finally force himself to agree with me.

What a Moronn. LmL

Are you going to answer this time or reply with Sudanese Music Artist and Video Compilations? grin

I already told you Sudanese people are Arabized Africans, but are still African. I showed this with genetics and pics. I don't care what you say. Your words are IRRELEVANT AND WORTHLESS. LMAO! You haven't as of yet debunked ANY of my claims. grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I got an IDEA....Write A Million Post Arguing the Nature of Northern Sudanese Being Arabs....for 6 more hours.

Just to admit they have Middle Eastern Arab Sources within them Again, Like a complete dumbazzz

You notice Royal takes one stance and always forces the idiott he is debating to come to the realization that he is wrong?

Go ahead Bra...Explain or Rage Post Sudanese Music Artist.

It's up to you.

I got 6 more dutches to burn before i call it a Night, so i got time. wink.... grin

To make matters worse yo

This guy is Ugly as Fucc.

You know a guy is ugly, when he steals a fake picture of another ugly guy and claims it's him

Mwuahahahaaha! grin

*Looks at Watch*....Let's go 7 more Hours?... wink

LMAO look at the damage control because you cant counter what I've posted. Your the one who started this Sudanese argument. You lost!

And I never stole a pic online. LMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

LMAO at the insults. Your words were all irrelevant and futile. You lost as shown by this post. grin

If i Lost,(Lost?)...Then how come i just had you spend 7 hours in a thread with me just to admit Northern Sudanese are Mixed Arabs?

..... grin

You tell me whose the fool

You stayed here with me for a Million Hours Straight...{you did not even a mouthafoukin water break.}(LmL)

all just to Agree with me.....

...LmL.....

Lmfao@Royal having this dude hold in hiss pee he was so glued to this thread....

Yooooo How Stupiddd must a Guy be to sit here for a million hours with me and reply to my post all just to come to the realization he is forced to agree with Me?

Again...If they are mixed and genetically different from those they are oppressing...then How have Arabs not Ruled over Blacks in Africa?.. tongue

....6 more Dutches Brah....and I burn veryyyyyyyyyyyyy slowwwwwwwwww... LoL
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

If i Lost,(Lost?)...Then how come i just had you spend 7 hours in a thread with me just to admit Northern Sudanese are Mixed Arabs?

..... grin

You tell me whose the fool

You stayed here with me for a Million Hours Straight...{you did not even a mouthafoukin water break.}(LmL)

all just to Agree with me.....

...LmL.....

Lmfao@Royal having this dude hold in hiss pee he was so glued to this thread....

Yooooo How Stupiddd must a Guy be to sit here for a million hours with me and reply to my post all just to come to the realization he is forced to agree with Me?

Again...If they are mixed and genetically different from those they are oppressing...then How have Arabs not Ruled over Blacks in Africa?.. tongue

....6 more Dutches Brah....and I burn veryyyyyyyyyyyyy slowwwwwwwwww... LoL

Blah blah blah blah....You lost nigga and good bye.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2013
Umad? You Running? grin

....Ahhhh..LmL

Ayo Ayanle...How come Royal always makes all the Negroids run from Him?..

Lmao
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2013
CLEARLY THE SOMALI CULTURE DISPLAYED IN THESE PICTURES ARE MORE NIGERIAN THAN INDIAN> SARCASM LMAO

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2013
Why is he running away.

Look at these Somalis who clearly look like any nigerian in lagos. SARCASM. These somalis clearly look more nigerian than Indian. Sarcasm cool

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2013
all hail hitler

cool

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2013
better luck next time. Dont try to steal the history of people who are trolling your forum. Stealing peoples cultures needs more intelligence than a 419 scam.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2013
The Guy Acknowledges they are mixed with Arabs...yet does not want to acknowledge his inaccurate statement about Arabs Never Ruling Over Blacks on the African Continent...

Oh so i guess when you want to beat off ya little wee wee to pictures of mixed northern sudanese, it's ok to say they are mixed...

But when it comes to Their Genocides they commit...they suddenly transform back into something more pure and free of Middle Eastern Genetic Invasion Ahhh? wink

...Un Huh...Un Huh...

Beat that Little Wee Weee Sonnn.... wink

Oh you like that Long Arab Semitic Wavy Hair ehhh Son?... wink

Lmao So just because you beat ya undersized meat to Northern Sudanese Girls we can't credit them for their Arab Anti Black Genocides committed against the South?

LoL I think History is a Little more important than your Internet Pawn Material Brahh.

Northern Sudanese Arabs, committed Genocide against "Black" South Sudanese

End Of. smiley
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2013
somalia9: Why is he running away.

Look at these Somalis who clearly look like any nigerian in lagos. SARCASM. These somalis clearly look more nigerian than Indian. Sarcasm cool

Lmao@why is he running away......He soft, he ain't built for this...Lol

That niqqah got slapped around real good in this thread......

The nerve of this Biracial WannaBe to debate me on Genetics.....

Alll just for him to agreee with me 6 hours later...

"Oh Royal you right son, yeah they mixed...but see i never denied their outside source"

Man sit cho Broke Azzz Little Wee Wee Down......You denied it for months.

Lmfao all cause some throwback myspace trick was from northern sudan and he liked the way her voice sounded on the phone

Niqqah done ran his phone bill up to 898$ dollars just from tawkin on the phone and mastabatin to Northern Sudanese Chiqs Voices

Lmao@his "I dated a Northern Sudanese Girl Before" Story....Man I almost peed on myself reading that Bullshit.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2013
ok. PLZ look at these somalis and tell me they dont look nigerian, SARCASM. grin

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: KingMichael777(m), somalia9, الملكي فوق الله and 2 guest(s)

Aye, that niqqah still here though....lol wink

Ole Dusty Pervert

Aye Fam tell me more about your "I use to date a northern sudanese girl and she told me they ain't racist" story

I need a few laughs...

Let me mix me some chocolate milk and laugh some more at this little geekball

Running up a phone bill just to tawk to some biitch in Northern Sudan, Niqqah how Lonely and Desperate Are you.

I bet the bitchh Uncle was a Janjaweeed.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2013
SHES SO BEAUTIFUL

VIVA SOMALIA

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2013
SOMALI

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2013
SOMALI

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2013
SOMALI CUTIE

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
The one 3 post above, ...man shortii has some nice eyes.

.....I have a Vested Interest in Claiming her....therefor i am going to claim her as Pure Black African, no foreign source?

Can i do that? or is that tactic only available for delusional arab muslim apologist? grin

...She looks just like a South Sudanese,Kenyan,Nigerian,Ghanaian to Me, Just another Native African,

......................................................LoL grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: The Guy Acknowledges they are mixed with Arabs...yet does not want to acknowledge his inaccurate statement about Arabs Never Ruling Over Blacks on the African Continent...

Oh so i guess when you want to beat off ya little wee wee to pictures of mixed northern sudanese, it's ok to say they are mixed...

But when it comes to Their Genocides they commit...they suddenly transform back into something more pure and free of Middle Eastern Genetic Invasion Ahhh? wink

...Un Huh...Un Huh...

Beat that Little Wee Weee Sonnn.... wink

Oh you like that Long Arab Semitic Wavy Hair ehhh Son?... wink

Lmao So just because you beat ya undersized meat to Northern Sudanese Girls we can't credit them for their Arab Anti Black Genocides committed against the South?

LoL I think History is a Little more important than your Internet Pawn Material Brahh.

Northern Sudanese Arabs, committed Genocide against "Black" South Sudanese

End Of. smiley

LOL! Again it was Arabized Africans killing non Arabized Africans. LMFAO at the immature insults.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Lmao@why is he running away......He soft, he ain't built for this...Lol

That niqqah got slapped around real good in this thread......

The nerve of this Biracial WannaBe to debate me on Genetics.....

Alll just for him to agreee with me 6 hours later...

"Oh Royal you right son, yeah they mixed...but see i never denied their outside source"

Man sit cho Broke Azzz Little Wee Wee Down......You denied it for months.

Lmfao all cause some throwback myspace trick was from northern sudan and he liked the way her voice sounded on the phone

Niqqah done ran his phone bill up to 898$ dollars just from tawkin on the phone and mastabatin to Northern Sudanese Chiqs Voices

Lmao@his "I dated a Northern Sudanese Girl Before" Story....Man I almost peed on myself reading that Bullshit.

I must have really struck a nerve for you to type all this random sh!t up. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.