Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Am Sleeping With My Boss. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sleeping With My Boss. (10520 Views)

I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Unluvable(f): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Please don't forget to add the experience on your CV..not kidding angry
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
If she is single, do your thang muahn...but if she aint, then you've got to stop before there will be stories that touches the heart
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
lalaosky: If she is single, do your thang muahn...but if she aint, then you've got to stop before there will be stories that touches the heart
nice one. Be smart on this particular advice.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by cyril83(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2012
*singing pakurumo pakurumo ko do dada ko do dada*...flexing galore
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Brymo: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
wat kind of help du u need dude,go for deliverance,,cos u r bin used for jazz tins.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by nlofficial(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2013
lol. Free puccy. Get da fuckkk on.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by abdulkayus(m): 7:35am On Jan 13, 2013
Hahahahaha, yeahhhhh, omo mehn, we get some badt niggers on dis NL. C advice abeg. Nobody wan pity d guy self. Som are even jealousy him.
@OP, since she is single and if u are also single, marry her kawai. And if u or she cant. My guy, try stop dat ish, remember, nemesis always follow up.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Burger01(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2013
Congrats... O ku ori ire...
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by opmoore(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2013
See jealousy ooo...After draining my blood finish but multiple lift me up in the Office.Now My Boss says if I marry next Month.I will still dey service her with sex or...She didn't Quite finish it but I know that her silence means a Lot because she controls the HR...What should I do...Resign or give in to her demand.
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by dmcdad: 12:49pm On May 23, 2013
opmoore: See jealousy ooo...After draining my blood finish but multiple lift me up in the Office.Now My Boss says if I marry next Month.I will still dey service her with sex or...She didn't Quite finish it but I know that her silence means a Lot because she controls the HR...What should I do...Resign or give in to her demand.
Do what you know how to do best... Keep servicing her until.... Abi na person ask you to start in the first place? You wan start race wey you no fit finish?

Abeg carry your load jare...
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by opmoore(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Need a boost pls
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by dmcdad: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
opmoore: Need a boost pls
Like Lucozade
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by azpekuliar: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Congrats OP. I hope you've got a great job, cause it looks secure for the forseeable future. cheesy
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Bobzeal(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Guy c flexing 4 u o. Wich style una use? U ar d bossGuy c flexing 4 u o. Wich style una use? U ar d bossGuy c flexing 4 u o. Wich style una use? U ar d boss
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by obowunmi(m): 3:31am On Jun 03, 2013
How is the sex getting higher?
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by mimon79(m): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2013
My advice to the op is how to sustain the 2 days act without losing a beat, here goes:

1. SK is now going to be your best friend. Smoke 2 jumbo raps of SK and shaq 2 kpelebe of bone or monkey tail (that's SK soaked in condense spirit) Take 30mins b4 your carnal encounter. I assure you my friend, you will destroy that mature counci with no mercy! In short, you will become a sexual fiend and attack anything female be it human or otherwise...If youn cant smoke it, then cook it! especially in concoction rice or beans and fried dodo, you cant go wrong.

2. Be physical. If you dont work out or excercise, you need to start pronto!

3. Diet. You need to eat lots of food to replenish lots essence expended. Small meals, eaten at least 6 times a day. Bannans you also be your best friend as it aids in maintaing a rigid erection and increase libido.

4. Cunniligus, cunniligus, cunniligus!!!!! Cannnot be over emphasized. Eat that obo wella and 50% of your job is done. The best way for you to hit that is by making her lie down, head buried in the bed and romp shooting north! do your thing, as your boss lady moans and screams!
d mail
5. hmmmm well, if you need more advice on how to locally destroy mature nimphynimphomanics, simply holla wink
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by dmcdad: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2013
^^^Choi!!! Full blast... Guy take am easy ooooo
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by carlos1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
k2039:

I wondered why he asked for help, as if I will be the one to withraw is joystick from the hole he is inserting it.

If he needs help he would have resigned.

exactly
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by carlos1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
HQ: Help you do what exactly?

Watch the next thread this fellow opens - "My Boss lied against me and I was thrown in Prison".

Anyone remember Joseph?

Not only fool, D boy bu ezigbote okoko
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by makelove2m(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
You needed not to worry, i saw that some guys here wanted to help you out, anyway, i guess this woman wanted you to get her pregnant, well try to find that out, you have started, i will advise you to continue, after each hitch, ask her of the future of this relationship, that will help you plan ahead, If it can lead to marriage, all fine afterall, wetin man dey find for sugarcane wey no be water, carry on, many people are looking for this kind of job oppurtunity...........Ensure you have her define the relationship to you for better understanding............. You are on your on world, enjoy
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Swissbeats: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
haba..na nollywood film you dey act....liesss
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by opmoore(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Am tired
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by opmoore(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by ShayGirl(f): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Who cares undecided undecided
Keep up d gud work bro....
Why pretending and complaining over an issue u wouldnt stop if adviced properly?
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by franco3075q(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2015
Ok, well done
Re: Am Sleeping With My Boss. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
May d gods bless ur ministering di*k...... Receive some sense now angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! / A Collection Of Nairaland Memes (pictures) / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.