Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Do You Like Most About Yourself? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Most About Yourself? (11903 Views)

Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by yesboss20(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
I see people going on and on about their physical looks like that would actually help them lead truly better lives!
Well, the question begs for a response that leans on the side of a quality/trait that makes you a better person (as far as I can tell anyway) and mine simply is the fact that I can be very objective, many atimes unintentionally and I thank God for that.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by busayordench(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
My Koko winkMy Koko
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
hypeman: Definitely has to be my doggedness and ability to always make something out of nothing...

Everything else about me still needs improvements/fine-tuning - not there yet...

I think we all need it as there is no level of perfection that can make someone stop trying to be better....
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sunnyp1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
My look.... smiley
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by redcliff: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
MY look .tongue
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sharwn: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
my dark skin,my hair and me myself and I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by trent9002(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
I can perform autofellatio. Many have tried...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Sike(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
NOTHING BEATS MY "SHIIT". I LOVE IT DIE.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
MY SICK SENSE OF HUMOUR cool
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by gonzaga: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
What I love most about my self is my brain
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by seantemple(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Love my determination. Once my mind is made up, there is no stopping ME
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by iyaayi(f): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
I cherish d way am able to keep my life very simple. Very few friends, just enough money to live by. Saves soo much hassles!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
My love for humanity, simplicity and of course, my height
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Vince2(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sybellah: ummh....everything kiss

Including .....................
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by pastie(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
I like my everything most especially my joystick which makes me a MAN
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
dmcdad:

@bolded, you didn't specify if it's as straight as mine or it's just long and....smiley Just saying. Lol
kiss tah....it's as straight as it could ever be
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Vince2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: show us ur gun...I hope its a bazooka cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do u wanna see it?
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Akposkool(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
My huge d*ck.makes ladies wana go 2 war against themselves.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by boban007: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
i love my confidence and power of positive thinking.everywhere i go,i may not be the finest,but always stand out.my dress sense has helped me a long way and has made things work out for me more than my imagination.im always attracted to the opposite sex.but then i give God the glory that im successful in my little way is by his grace.the bad side is that my friends are always jealous of me.this scares me alot.hence ve few friends,but more comfortable with opposite sex.im also kind to a fault.though very shy.i also love my hair and the texture u cant fail to notice it.though a model and bussiness consultant,i keep to myself alot.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by harlos: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Yeah my personality,the spirit of being myself.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
~<<\undecided/>>~
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Goldieluks: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
My unpredictable self.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
My dauntlessness
My gregariousness (no time for shyness)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Goldieluks: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
boban 007: i love my confidence and power of positive thinking.everywhere i go,i may not be the finest,but always stand out.my dress sense has helped me a long way and has made things work out for me more than my imagination.im always attracted to the opposite sex.but then i give God the glory that im successful in my little way is by his grace.the bad side is that my friends are always jealous of me.this scares me alot.hence ve few friends,but more comfortable with opposite sex.im also kind to a fault.though very shy.i also love my hair and the texture u cant fail to notice it.though a model and bussiness consultant,i keep to myself alot.

Story story.....................................STORY. undecided
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by babbra(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
My personality nd figure
kiss
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by DollyParton1(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
My a$s and bo.o.bs cheesy cheesy my bf can testify to their awesomeness

My randomness
My easily forgiving nature
And my warm heart..
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
My a$s and bo.o.bs cheesy cheesy my bf can testify to their awesomeness

My randomness
My easily forgiving nature
And my warm heart..

pLease ma'm...... can we see it?? I personally wanna testify to tongue
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Jan8:
kiss tah....it's as straight as it could ever be

That's cool then... Like the legs for modelling right
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by MemeInc(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
My serenity to know i cannot change somethings,my courage to change the ones i can and the wisdom to differentiate both.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nnekacherry: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Story story.....................................STORY. undecided

Hahahaha
Oh Goldie..
Be nice to the guy na.. grin
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by shilling(f): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Everything lol jk. My personality esp my sense of humor, my "bad mouth", my outgoing nature and my perseverance. Finally, my body especially my height and my long, straight legs. Oh and my natural hair lol. I always wear extensions but people always touch my hair and tell me I've got "good hair" at the salon when I'm washing my hair lol
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
i luv ma uniqueness to d core.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Your Toto No Go Smell! / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Women Go Into Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.