Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends (15935 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Sexxydivaa: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
seriously,do batterers still exist on dis part of earth?.hmmm'
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by dmcdad: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Graphy: my very 1st bf did dat 2 me we broke n came bak togeda again years afta and then i found out he has even gotten worse dan b4,i had to break up wit him and then d recent one i was datn i found out we were compatible and then i told him i cant go on,he attacked me one day on my way out it almst turned into a fight,mtchewww,i don tire abeg,i am taking a break off relatnshps 4 gud.

My dear you really need a break jare... Your body no be punching bag. I really detest that to the core. I mean, it's gross. Jeez!
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
dmcdad:

My dear you really need a break jare... Your body no be punching bag. I really detest that to the core. I mean, it's gross. Jeez!
tanx dear,dat's what happened in my present relatnshp dat i had to let go dat i didnt want 2 talk 2 u abt.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by dmcdad: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
Graphy: tanx dear,dat's what happened in my present relatnshp dat i had to let go dat i didnt want 2 talk 2 u abt.

I understand my dear..
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Arsenate(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Emotional abuse>>>Physical abuse.
U ladies are no saints or victims like u want everyone to believe.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by lolaluv1(f): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
lord kpakpando: Thunder aint gana fire no love becos with out love life is meaningless, just pray dat u dont enter in such condition with some one you cant do with out, some one you dearly love. Another thing is dat 4 a guy to beat up her GF is some how caused by the girl especially nagging girls dat there character is nothing to write home about.....

Do I sound like a starry-eyed girl that can't live without a man?
In my case, love is a choice o!
Whether you're a friend or a boyfriend, the day your case is closed, IT'S CLOSED.

I'm slow to act but when I do, best believe that's the end.

My ex was surprised the day I said it was over.

What happened was that he let his guard slip and showed me that he was capable of abusing a woman and would not hesitate once he got me completely as a wife.

He was handsome, romantic, and he worked in the oil sector. His mum and sisters loved me and he knew my folks too.

He thought he had me on lockdown because he knew I loved him and he erroneously thought I could take anything.

I walked away because I wasn't being treated the way I felt I should. He begged and promised to do better.
I didn't budge because at that point, his words were worthless. I'd heard it all before.

Next he did was to pay a sizeable sum in my acct, telling me to spoil myself.
When he saw I wouldn't come back to him months later, he asked for his money back and he got it immediately because I never even touched a single kobo.

It was then it really dawned on him and he sent his mum to beg me...and it was unsuccessful as well, as I respectfully told her the relationship lacked a fundamental foundation, mentioning to her what it was.
She was speechless and went back to the guy blaming him for 'letting me get away'.

That is me. I will not sell my destiny for a plate of porridge!
Whatever God has not joined together, can quickly be put asunder, if you have value and self-worth.

3 Likes

Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by star4(f): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Arsenate: Emotional abuse>>>Physical abuse.
U ladies are no saints or victims like u want everyone to believe.

Thats a very flippant comment to very serious issues my dear.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by star4(f): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
mattfeuter: Disagree........some girls like to be beaten up by their boyfriends once a while.......someone admitted this to me

Bullshit!! I seriously doubt. But if they do trust me their minds are warped and brainwashed by their abuser.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by dmcdad: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
lola.luv:

Do I sound like a starry-eyed girl that can't live without a man?
In my case, love is a choice o!
Whether you're a friend or a boyfriend, the day your case is closed, IT'S CLOSED.

I'm slow to act but when I do, best believe that's the end.

My ex was surprised the day I said it was over.

What happened was that he showed me that he was capable of abusing a woman and would not hesitate.

He was handsome, romantic, and he worked in the oil sector. His mum and sisters loved me and he knew my folks too.

He thought he had me on lockdown because he knew I loved him and he erroneously thought I could take anything.

I walked away because I wasn't being treated the way I felt I should. He begged and promised to do better.
I didn't budge because at that point, his words were worthless. I'd heard it all before.

Next he did was to pay a sizeable sum in my acct, telling me to spoil myself.
When he saw I wouldn't come back to him months later, he asked for his money back and he got it immediately because I never even touched a single kobo.

It was then it really dawned on him and he sent his mum to beg me...and it was unsuccessful as well, as I respectfully told her the relationship lacked a fundamental foundation, mentioning to her what it was.
She was speechless and went back to the guy blaming him for 'letting me get away'.

That is me. I will not sell my destiny for a plate of porridge!
Whatever God has not joined together, can quickly be put asunder, if you have value and self-worth.

Thats lovely gurl... I like it when people can stand by their word no matter what. To be sincere, I hate to hear of a guy beating up his gurl friend. It's really unreasonable.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by lolaluv1(f): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
dmcdad:

Thats lovely gurl... I like it when people can stand by their word no matter what. To be sincere, I hate to hear of a guy beating up his gurl friend. It's really unreasonable.

Yes, it's so unreasonable. I hate it when people prey on the weak.

It honestly wasn't easy giving up and walking away.

But in the end, we all just have to realise that not all emotional investments yield dividends.

grin
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by rottenegg: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Boring!!!
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by dmcdad: 4:24am On Dec 21, 2012
lola.luv:

Yes, it's so unreasonable. I hate it when people prey on the weak.

It honestly wasn't easy giving up and walking away.

But in the end, we all just have to realise that not all emotional investments yield dividends.

grin

Wise...

I know it might not be easy, buh when you are determined, everything works in your favour...
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Goldieluks: 4:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Such guys are control freaks and obessesive animals. I can't stand women betterers, they are also the biggest losers and cowards on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by chronique(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2012
When ladies complain abt dia bfs beatin dem,all I can do is just sit n wonder. Inasmuch as I n my family knows dat I got a bad temper,yet,I havent lifted up my hand to slap any of my exes for once. I've beaten my younger ones a couple of times for erring but another man's child? hell,no. If I get so pissed off wit d relationship,d worst I'll do is break-up & leave if talkin doesnt help. I just have d feelin dat I'd end up hating myself if I beat up a woman n trust me,dat relationship would end up crashin. There's no reason why a man should beat a woman. It's beta to walk out than physically abuse her.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by dmcdad: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2012
chronique: When ladies complain abt dia bfs beatin dem,all I can do is just sit n wonder. Inasmuch as I n my family knows dat I got a bad temper,yet,I havent lifted up my hand to slap any of my exes for once. I've beaten my younger ones a couple of times for erring but another man's child? hell,no. If I get so pissed off wit d relationship,d worst I'll do is break-up & leave if talkin doesnt help. I just have d feelin dat I'd end up hating myself if I beat up a woman n trust me,dat relationship would end up crashin. There's no reason why a man should beat a woman. It's beta to walk out than physically abuse her.

Gbam!!!
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Confession14(f): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
boron10:
In as much as it is very bad and inexcuseable to beat up a lady, i believe some ladies deserve to be thoroughly beaten to get them to their senses.

How would you treat a lady that insults you publicly, call you names, shout at you and even expose your supposed secret to the public?

The best way i think one should treat her is to give her a dirty slap and push her out of your house. A goat needs to be treated like one. God knows i hate loud girls.
Boron even in all this...u dont beat....u walk out of her life for good. You have every right to break a relationship that doesnt work but sure u will be detained for beating ur devil girlfriend or wife.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
No matter the justification or whatever,a man that beats his woman,mother,sister or even any woman at all is a useless man,what happened to walking away and just ignoring?I know some women can actually be silly but there are different ways to kill a dog apart from beating.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Will it be wrong if a wife arrests her husband for beating her?

Most guys i asked this question, keep saying its wrong for the wife to that. rather, she shld complain to the her husband's relatives or to their pastor.

What of in a situation where he beat her to a pulp, and she miscarried their baby?

Is it still wrong to arrest him?
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by totoakins(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2014
some girls like being beaten from my experience. I once had a gf that liked all these play play slapping punching and rough play in general. personally i don't care for much physical contact if it doesn't lead to sex grin , anyways I broke up with her. she later dated my close friend with a temper and they ended up beating each other for two years and they had a child. praise God I got out early
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by dmcdad: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2014
totoakins:
some girls like being beaten from my experience. I once had a gf that liked all these play play slapping punching and rough play in general. personally i don't care for much physical contact if it doesn't lead to sex grin , anyways I broke up with her. she later dated my close friend with a temper and they ended up beating each other for two years and they had a child. praise God I got out early
Thank God for you. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.