Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

An Exclusive Interview With Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Exclusive Interview With Buhari (16872 Views)

Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) / Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by calaway: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=Sam xiu lee]hey oga dat one na lie oooo,academically SW is the most advanced in the country...the cut off mark was lower in the north compared to the whole of southwest nd southeast,at no time was that of southwest lower than southeast.[/quo
Now thi is what we are talking about!!! This is how the Hausa man destroyed this country.Throw merit to dogs and give them selves the advantage. If the dont have it their way they scatter the entire system. I say shun and condemn buhari ans all his murdering supporters.

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
I RESPECT THIS BUHARI A LOT. I AM NOW MORE CONVINCED FOR HM COME 2015 . . . GOD BLESS NIGERIA . . . MERRY XMAS TO U ALL . . . HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sam xiu lee: but you can't change igbos with your rhetorics,and its unfair to generalise them like that.we southernres need each other against the monolithic North.
General Buhari,no doubt has the passion for this country,but my problem is that he doesn't condemn the actions of his fulani people,and that of boko haram,he should start doing that with all honesty if he want our vote,we av not forgotten our brothers and sisters that were killed after the election by his supporters,he have to address that too.

Were you in this country when Azazi said some elements within pdp were behind boko haram which led to Azazi removal and subsequent death in an helicopter crash? Given that Azazi cant lie against his own people, what therefore should concern Buhari in all these? It goes back to this same thing, open your mind and accommodate other tribes and their belief. It is the same hatred for others that blocks your senses thereby muddling issues up and deverting peoples attention away from the real issue confronting us. How many of you today condemed PDP following the Azazi revelation? How many of you condemed his removal as a result of this? Hypocrites...

5 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
i read all,and all coming from the General is really amazing,i will vote for him if am oppotuned insha Allah,I love Islam,it gives intergrity to man,a good muslim will not cheat or encourage cheating,will not encourage corruption of anyform, loves practicing muslims.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by nagoma(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=calaway][/quote]

The kind of merit we see in GEJ. May God protect us from southern PhD holders like the clueless president imposed on us now.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by BetaThings: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
searay: Did I hear Buhari saying that he was the 23rd son of his father and 13th of his Mother. Chai!
I strongly agree he's Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri combined.
I'm afraid he can't r*** this country again.
The father of the Deputy Senate President. an Igboman, had 24
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by BetaThings: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
calaway: That is the beauti of this country? In the Interest of National unity certain areas or people are sacrificed. Look at that Madalla mastermind Kabiru sokoto who killed more than 50 innocent xtian people including children who was excorted by the police out to freedom. And remember also that this Guy was arrested in The governors house in the company of a serving airforce officer. Yu see the BH matter is very wide spread. Jihad is supported by all Northern muslims and they will play their role when called upon. GEJ is not fully aware of his powers so he is scare of rocking the boat in the interest on National unity but the other side has no such considerations
And you really do think BH is fighting Jihad?
Where do you guys get these ideas from. You claim that a lot of Muslims have converted
Can one of those who have converted show me where and when he was instructed as a muslim to do what BH is doing today
I first heard of 72 virgins from Christians. We never discussed it. Hellfire is too frightening not to try and avoid it
Even if there are no women in Paradise!

Every muslim believes in Jihad but it has to be declared by a lawful and generally recognised-Muslim leader
Does Shekau, a criminal in hiding, qualify as such? Will a governor submit his authority to such a monster?
Governors everywhere use thugs and anyone with influence but using terrorists like BH is in my opinion can only be the option of a mentally deranged person. We know politicians are smart
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
BetaThings:
The father of the Deputy Senate President. an Igboman, had 24

@searay or what do you call yourself, what do you have to say to this? Stupid tribalistic being. How are Igbos (traders) better than Huasa (mostly cattle rearers)? See, one is s producer, the other is a consumer selling fake items as orignal and cheating his customers.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by BetaThings: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Poverty or what do you call it? I pity you... And what is inciteful about saying the truth about Igbos? Inciting who against who? Or Igbos want fight Yorubas?
Why don't you take away this tribal conflict and let us hear what Buhari is saying
Your discussion will not profit anyone. Just think about it. it is just exchange of words and build up of anger

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by omenka(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
A rare insight into the life of my beloveth General. The interview isn't long enough, need an encore! Such an articulate man. I duff my hat in salutation sir.
I pray thee o Lord, grant this man just four years in Aso Villa. That's all I ask.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
BetaThings:
Why don't you take away this tribal conflict and let us hear what Buhari is saying
Your discussion will not profit anyone. Just think about it. it is just exchange of words and build up of anger

How do you cage Igbos with all the trash they are posting here? They never think straight... and dont think you can appeal and get Igbos to reason along with you. It wont happen - their problem is pathological.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by BetaThings: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
calaway:

Hausa popel will always sing praises for their own. GOD forbid this self rightous islamist to run things in this great secular nation where all the food on the TABLE IS PROVIDED BY SECULAR QUARTERS
Johnathan who goes to church to kneel down all the time
He introduced National Christmas Tree to Nigeria
But you don't call him a Christianitist!

Yet you cannot accuse Buhari of similar deeds
The man has said it - just be fair
I reckon that is not too much to ask

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by BetaThings: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
the_ripper: buhari supporters don dey codedly campaign too much for nairaland o, make una let 2014 reach first na, d mumu fit die before then sef, shebi he get terminal disease?

@osun original, ur own na diarrhoea of the mouth, na to make mouth up and down, go help ur mama dem wey dey protest half n-ak-e-d for Ogun, aboki wan straff dem die. By the way, Aregbesola don pay d wages he dey owe osun pple? U know wetin dem say about empty barrels?
And has Jonathan and his people ever stopped?
Jonathan himself said, after the elections but before he was sworn in 2011. that 4 years were not enough
Anambra state governor (Peter Obi) has endorsed Jonathan for 2015
South South people have endorsed him
Asari has advised him not to fight Obasanjo because of 2015
Beaf (Billyonaire), Sincere9gerian, Mosun Ade (Bukky Ade), MandelaGuy, PointB, Taharqa, Peacemaker01. Ifehearam etc are all over this place
Be fair!!!!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

How do you cage Igbos with all the trash they are posting here? They never think straight... and dont think you can appeal and get Igbos to reason along with you. It wont happen - their problem is pathological.

The Igbos in the North think differently from the ones in the south because they understand what Nigeria actually is. The Igbos in the south who never travel anywhere; mostly uneducated, and religiously blind and believe the Hausa, Fulani and all Muslims are Jihadists who are here to Islamized Nigeria.

I am sorry to say the problem with our democracy has a lot to do with lack of education of our brothers and sisters from Southeatern Nigeria.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
payless:

The Igbos in the North think differently from the ones in the south because they understand what Nigeria actually is. The Igbos in the south who never travel anywhere; mostly uneducated, and religiously blind think Hausa, Fulani and all Muslims are Jihadists who are here to Islamised Nigeria.

I am sorry to say the problem with our democracy has a lot to do with lack of education of our brothers and sisters from Southeatern Nigeria.

I agree 100% with you...
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by otele(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
payless:

The Igbos in the North think differently from the ones in the south because they understand what Nigeria actually is. The Igbos in the south who never travel anywhere; mostly uneducated, and religiously blind think Hausa, Fulani and all Muslims are Jihadists who are here to Islamised Nigeria.

if they are not planning to islamize nigeria, they have not done anything to show it. Definitely bombing churches and killing xtians is not the way to show you're not planning to uslamize the land.

Never knew northerners and northern residents were better educated than south-easterners. Anyway, not my biz tongue
I'm British, born and bred.
British Educated.
Proudly IGBO cool
Joyful Christian cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
otele: if they are not planning to islamize nigeria, they have not done anything to show it. Definitely bombing churches and killing xtians is not the way to show you're not planning to uslamize the land.

Never knew northerners and northern residents were better educated than south-easterners. Anyway, not my biz tongue
British Educated.
Proudly IGBO cool
Joyful Christian cheesy

I have met a lot of Hausas and Igbos, I can tell you more than 30% of Hausas are well educated. Most Igbos are Primary School Certificate holders. I know a lot of them. Only rich kids from southeast go to higher institutions.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
otele: if they are not planning to islamize nigeria, they have not done anything to show it. Definitely bombing churches and killing xtians is not the way to show you're not planning to uslamize the land.

British Educated.
Proudly IGBO cool
Joyful Christian cheesy

He was referring to south east people - Igbos who are mostly illiterates. We all know they are traders.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2012

British Educated.
Proudly IGBO cool
Joyful Christian cheesy

I have no enemy. I go to church and mosque when invited. I have Christains and Muslims as friends and relatives. I love it!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Revsola: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
This is a superb interview....especially for those who are too young to have witnessed all those events involving Buhari.
The only challenge is that this man is now too old to rule us.And apart corrupt politicians will never allow a man like Buhari to become president
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by benson19: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
payless:

I have met a lot of Hausas and Igbos, I can tell you more than 30% of Hausas are well educated. Most Igbos are Primary School Certificate holders. I know a lot of them. Only rich kids from southeast go to higher institutions.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and u xpect an igbo guy 2 read dis ur post without rain insults upon insults on u, ur tribe and ur religion all join 2geda oga i cnt stop laffin at dis ur joke of d month ooo
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by otele(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
@payless
I can't reply you. I didn't grow in Nigeria. I can't say who is and who isn't educated. And I have nothing against Muslims but I apparently hve a beef with the Muslims in northern Nigeria. The violence in that part of the country didn't start today. It's been going on even before the civil war. And buhari seems to represent an extreme version of Islamic politics. His CPC seems a regional party, his cabinet as president was lopsided, his PTF projects were not even, he's not a nationally accepted figure in the same way Nuhu Ribadu or abubakar umar or shagari may be. He's too regional and his followers do him no good. They are muderers. tongue

He can't be president. The best way for GEJ to be re-elected is for his opponent to be Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by otele(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
ogb5: everybody is giving interviews these days.

Some questions I would have loved him to answer.

Why did he allow so many people to get un-employed by banning the importation of almost all raw materials used by indutries. He commenced the killing of Nigeria's industralisation by that action. Almost 30yrs after, many of the affected industirs are still dead.

Why did he turn PTF into an arewa organisation. The oputa panel documented the abuse effectively. Our commonwealth as a nation was single handedly used by him to develop a few section of the north at the expense of the whole country.

and why the hell did he not campaign in the south all these time he has been running for president. Is it because as far as he is concern, the North is the lord amd master of the country? and as such the south does not count?

Why did he, a northerner take another notherner as his 2nd in command when he was head of state.
Why did he a muslim, take another moslem as his 2nd in command when he was head of state.

why was shagari a northern president put under house arrest while ekwueme, a southern vice president sent to kirikiri maximum prison?
All these issue point to one fact: Buhari does not believe in the equality of states in Nigeria. To him Northerners are more of a concern to him, the rest does not matter

If electd president ,Buhari will disappoint Nigerians just like Obj. He has refused 2 shed his ethnic & religious toga.
It is fashionable 2 grant interviews n pontificate over national issues ds days. Ysday it ws Peter 'dey pay' Odili, 2moro...

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by honeric01(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
utumunta:

If electd president ,Buhari will disappoint Nigerians just like Obj. He has refused 2 shed his ethnic & religious toga.
It is fashionable 2 grant interviews n pontificate over national issues ds days. Ysday it ws Peter 'dey pay' Odili, 2moro...

Old lies!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
lacasa:

if we dnt need this kind of man is it your retarden that has done/doing wat we need in Aso rock or even wen he was a governor??

Guy, only the Truth will set u free

and must truth be what u say it is?

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by jamil2(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
May Allah bless you Sir and wishing all the best in the future.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
otele: https://www.nairaland.com/1142258/gunmen-kill-six-yobe-christmas

Yes, there's no plan to Islamize the land

What has that killing of innocent lives got to do do with Buhari? For just no reason other than to tarnish his image, poeople just link him with any violent activities in the North. Boko Haram did not start during Jonathan rigime, it started under Yar'Adua.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by otele(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
They are done by his die hard followers/admirers

Boko haram started under yaradua then they were little known group. Then after the elections, buhari's boys went on rampage, when they couldn't influence the politics of the land they went underground and suddenly boko haram activities skyrocketed.
You do the math
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by surveycash(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
payless:

The Igbos in the North think differently from the ones in the south because they understand what Nigeria actually is. The Igbos in the south who never travel anywhere; mostly uneducated, and religiously blind and believe the Hausa, Fulani and all Muslims are Jihadists who are here to Islamized Nigeria.

Traveling is a key to education. You are 99% correct.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
otele: @payless
I can't reply you. I didn't grow in Nigeria. I can't say who is and who isn't educated. And I have nothing against Muslims but I apparently hve a beef with the Muslims in northern Nigeria. The violence in that part of the country didn't start today. It's been going on even before the civil war. And buhari seems to represent an extreme version of Islamic politics. His CPC seems a regional party, his cabinet as president was lopsided, his PTF projects were not even, he's not a nationally accepted figure in the same way Nuhu Ribadu or abubakar umar or shagari may be. He's too regional and his followers do him no good. They are muderers. tongue

He can't be president. The best way for GEJ to be re-elected is for his opponent to be Buhari grin

It was this same Buhari who led his Army to kill thousands of Ayamatasin in the North during the late 70s. The Ayamatasin terrorists were just like Boko Haram of today.

Go to Government hospitals in the south today and you see PTF inscription on their beds and walls. They got there under the watch of Buhari. Go to University Libraries in the south today, most of the books there were supplied by PTF. Don't just let people just feed you with lies and believe them. Obasanjo said it all; they tried but could not find anything to link him with in 2002 and 2003. Buhari is a clean man.

Islamic fundalmentalists don't enter churches, but Buhari did tens of times. That should tell you about his character. His driver and cooks are Christians.

3 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by otele(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
And so there's no other person from the north other than this old man?
If you want GEJ's re-election, renominate buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils / Interpol Yet To Declare Melaye Wanted After 72hrs, Profile Missing On Website..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.