Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (23879 Views)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by ramono(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2006
I had a nasty experience with a PH babe. When I was leaving PH on posting, she said I should pay her off. Like it was a contract or something!

She was even surprised when I refused saying some girls receive around $10,000 for 1heir 'pay off' ! And that was in 2000. It could be more now.

I think it has to do with so much money in circulation there and the girls' lack of conscience.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2006
@ramono
Pay off? With $10,000.00? shocked shocked Is this a joke, and I m complaining? DAMN! shocked
This is throwing up things i have not even noticed. Na wah o!

@ babymine
Sorry o! kiss I was just voicing out my experience, I did not know that ‘I aren’t seen noting yet’ embarassed

@Henry007
Homosexuality? Not exactly, I will say bi-sexuality. They have all female sorority here that date one another, though some of them are married and others also have boyfriends.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 9:49am On May 02, 2006
Port Harcourt babes don hear am. grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 10:01am On May 02, 2006
na wa oh

just imagine how they are painting us black over nothing

women are generally the same where-ever you go

but Port Harcourt babes are the best in nigeria

in every aspect you can ever imagine
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Ashiwaju(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2006
@ Maki, Wetin u for talk b4? atleast u gatto protect your own territory now but if u must add spice, add a little

And for guys wey want finnally finish PH babes, No matter what you say here, it wont change a thing, we have got over 30 states in naija and you can still choose from whereever, pls dont nail PH babes oo, the worse you would do is zip up while you are in PH and when you leave PH you Continua!
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Zahymaka(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2006
Abeg, babymine and maki don't listen to them. angry angry

ramono obviously met the wrong girl -- $10,000?!! Even Bonny girls don't ask for that. shocked shocked shocked

Maybe in order to get her to go out with him, he flashed more money than he really had.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2006
@ashiwaju
You be real ‘non-align’ nation! Which side you dey self?

@babymine and maki.
I m just expressing my shock at what I have seen in the town. All these things equally exist in other towns my shock is at how common place it is here. I would not have mentioned the homosexual thing at all. How can I? that would mean I am out to malign PH babes. I did not need to scratch ground to observe it; the girls talk about it as if it’s common. I was shocked to my marrows when I heard 3 respectable women talking about there GFs in coded words. 2 were married, 1 had 3 children; and as if that was not enough I came across their party when I went for a wedding reception. No one will tell me that a place where wedding reception take place weekly is a non-descript place will you? That’s why I think it could be common here.

But then, maybe, I noticed these things because I always strive to feel the pulse of every town I spend sometime in. Port Harcourt is good but oil workers have put some juice in the girl’s mouth that they cannot leave without it again. That’s my take! am i wrong?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 3:48pm On May 02, 2006
Zahymaka, tell them for me. grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 3:53pm On May 02, 2006
angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Ashiwaju(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2006
@ Kajad, If you have correctly read my post. you would see that i am not against you. all i am saying is, we aint gonna change a thing here. the best way out, is leave PH babes alone since they seem to be too capital intensive.

IF you find your self in PH and you dont have $10,000 to pay like someone said or you are not daft enough to give a lady a specified amount of money to go to dubai and come back when you have not even screwed her. then better hold yourself abi na zip up till u commot for PH cus if we start arguement, we no go finish am till jesus come.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2006
grin grin grin ok I give up!
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2006
better tongue
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2006
@maki
Wetin dey vex you now?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 4:38pm On May 02, 2006
wetin concern me concern vex tongue

i no vex my brother grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2006
I been think say you dey vex! grin
I love PH babes on nairaland kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 6:53pm On May 02, 2006
@ Kajad
Since when?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Zahymaka(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2006
babymine:

@ Kajad
Since when?

Ask him -- I'm wondering too.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2006
From the first day, i have always loved you! kiss kiss kiss
Why do you doubt my love? cry
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 9:54am On May 03, 2006
kajad:

From the first day, i have always loved you! kiss kiss kiss
Why do you doubt my love? cry

you would have told her since than making it a topic to delibrate on b4 asking her out angry

abe you want make she understand say u dey stingy first b4 you ask her out so that she

wont expect much from you grin wink

ol boy you stingy oh grin

but i like your scoop sha wink
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2006
I love you too Maki!  kiss kiss
I am not stingy but i don't pay to date angry
Unless you are telling me that a man who dosen't pay for a date is considered stingy in Port Harcourt.   
Your call!!
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 10:14am On May 03, 2006
its not about paying for a date

but knowing what a woman wants and giving it to her

even if its 60%
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2006
I give above 60; close to 100% if you ask me.
But, hey, they seem to want just cash not love.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 10:54am On May 03, 2006
love and money 100% grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2006
maki:

love and money 100% grin
lol. You're funny! grin grin
Is that the way it is? cool
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 11:18am On May 03, 2006
yeah yeah yeah tongue grin cheesy wink
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 11:40am On May 03, 2006
I feel love vibrating between you and maki.  kiss  kiss  kiss

I wish you guys well.  grin  grin

Maki, prove to him that PH girls are da bomb.  cheesy  cheesy
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Chiefosak(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2006
Port Harcourt women no like money, dem just dey expensive, SIMPLE !!!!!
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 12:48pm On May 03, 2006
Hmm. Is that true?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Chiefosak(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2006
Yeah, It's true, , They just claim to have this style that makes it hard to keep dem
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 12:58pm On May 03, 2006
I don't agree with you.

I live in Ph and I'm a woman. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Chiefosak(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2006
Ok, Maybe you're one different one out of the lot grin grin
babymine:

I don't agree with you.

I live in Ph and I'm a woman. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 2:20pm On May 03, 2006
Yeah, I and Maki. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.