Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (23882 Views)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Ashiwaju(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2006
na wa ooo, so na everyone for hinself na?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Chiefosak(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2006
Na so na, Wetin you expect??
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2006
Chiefosak:

Port Harcourt women no like money, them just dey expensive, SIMPLE !!!!!
shocked shocked shocked
@ Maki and Babymine wetin una got to say? Everyone seems to say the same thing. Mine even appears mild undecided
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 3:14pm On May 03, 2006
you guys should leave PH girls alone so that we'll leave you alone too  angry  grin

Chiefosak:

Port Harcourt women no like money, them just dey expensive, SIMPLE !!!!!

whatever tongue
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by henry007(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2006
this PH thin' is not wat matters, i think we should be talking of nigerian women, PH to me,like my nairaland friend said is all about bi-sexuality and i quite agree but nigeria on a whole is all about money. without money u can't be heard, seen or even noticed women ,because or their weak position in office have to strive to mae more money so as to capture the minds of men that 'wat a man can do,a woman can do better'
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 10:49am On May 08, 2006
Yeah, whateva.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by mchanson: 4:53pm On May 31, 2006
hi it my
turn to cry tongue
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by diddy4(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2006
hmmm, u never try lagos babes. when u try them u go no say PH women dey pity person.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Zahymaka(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2006
didy4dt:

hmmm, u never try lagos babes. when u try them u go no say PH women dey pity person.

Diddy e be like say d.em PH babes never hustle you before. If d.em too cheap, make you try Bonny babes. Maki and Babymine -- I lie?*

Translation:

Diddy, you seem to have had little or no experience with Port Harcourt 'babes.' If you feel they're not expensive enough, I suggest you have a go at Bonny girls. I'm sure Maki and Babymine concur.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by diddy4(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2006
omo, i don live for port before but dey no show me wetin lagos girls show me.

one day i went to lagos with a friend. he too ma phone(samsung D600) to go and pose for one girl like dat. i was with his 3310. dis fine girl passed me so i ws like whats up shorty? how u doing? d girl looked at me, (i wasnt wearng ma bes dat day. it was a hotel and i came down for fresh air) so she was like hi. can i see call ma phone with yours, me being the innocent boy brought out phone, d kin eye wey she look me dat day, if na death eye, i for don yawa. as if dat aint enuff. we went to d club, d first thing dey look at is your leg to check ya shoes, den your body to check d designer u rocking, den your hand to check yur watch. finally your phone. we did all we did dat day, i went to bed. d girl i was with at the party called me and we went out. me thinking it will be a lil shopping den fun, got surprised when dis girl took me to one mall and what she wanted to buy. i would have been paying debt till my grandsons grow. she took a top, 25,000 naira, 2 jeans, 30,000. one watch 15,000. one six inch heel 29,000. i looked at her, looked at her hand, looked at my wallet, den i finally looked at the salesman. i told him, make sure u package it well for her when she comes out. i turned to her and said sweety i will be in my legedis benz waiting for u, make sure u hurry up. i dont have all day.

port harcourt girls wont finish d next day. dey will give u time to fall den dey will eat u silly. but lagos girls. chai, dey are something else. so because i get good fone and clothes i didnt even buy maself dey concluded am d next to kin in bill gates family.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Zahymaka(m): 1:38am On Jun 04, 2006
Diidy, I understand, but you haven't picked up a classy PH girl before -- I'm a good boy but my cousin who moved from Lag to PH was always complaining to me. At least the Lag girl demands the money on the spot with the hope that she'll give you the stuff.

PH babes can collect all the stuff and tell you they thought you were just friends wink.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2006
PHC girls we are just too much cheesy grin smiley wink angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by ciaragirl(f): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2006
we needs the money cos we have to look good,anyway if u love someone it doesnt matter what the
person is or are,.

but stays we need cash
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Rhea(f): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2006
PHC girls are at it again.

An oyibo man in PHC lost a huge amount of money to some UNIPORT girls, and in revenge, has been circulating their nude pictures with their faces (XXXXrated) for a couple of days now.

has anyone seen them? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by diddy4(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2006
that is funny. damn, whiteman don see the girls for action.

well, it will be a disgrace if that pics gets to the news cuzz i dont think the girls will enjoy the money again.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2006
i dont think there has been any news of such here in PH

angry RHEA rumour monger
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by diddy4(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2006
hey maki darl, how have you been? missed you so much. kiss
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2006
missed you too dear kiss kiss
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Rhea(f): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2006
maki:

i don't think there has been any news of such here in PH

angry RHEA rumour monger

Thanks Maki.
If it's true, then it can't be a rumour.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2006
rhea tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Rhea(f): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2006
maki:

rhea tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry

Are you scared you might recognise some of the faces? grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2006
am not scared grin cool

i just know there has been no news like that in PH

we are good clean girls grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Rhea(f): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2006
maki:

am not scared grin cool

i just know there has been no news like that in PH

we are good clean girls grin

Do you need to see 4 urself?

The pics (I mean?) cheesy grin

Even a blind man will gain his sight
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Ashiwaju(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2006
Rhea can u send yah proof? do u av a link to subtantiate da claims. some ph girls can be so despirate anyway
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2006
@Ashiwaju

you dont really have anything to say angry
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Ashiwaju(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2006
@maki

i for one know u aint part of tha despirate p-h babe and baby mine is not one. if u read from my previous post u ll see what i think about babes,ph girls and aristo generally

nyway how have u been? been sometimes now? did signal holding, held ur internet signals? cus i know that of nepa and power holding, holding da current! grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2006
@Ashiwaju kiss tongue grin cheesy kiss
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Ashiwaju(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2006
all 4 moi!
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2006
yes dear all for you cheesy
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2006
PHC girls are at it again.

An oyibo man in PHC lost a huge amount of money to some UNIPORT girls, and in revenge, has been circulating their nude pictures with their faces (XXXXrated) for a couple of days now.

has anyone seen them?

Got the mail Yesterday.
If those girls are UniPort girls for real then they are bleeped big tyme.
How much could they charge for the pose?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2006
kajad
can i have it? pls send it to my box mackyboby@yahoo.com
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2006
ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.