Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? (7431 Views)

How Long Did You Dated Your Spouse Before Marriage? / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by pak: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:
its a sign of respect IMO.

uuuuuuuuuuugh ? Anybody that waits for me might die of starvation. I have the most erratic eating habit.
I don't eat before 11.00am and anything after 7.00pm !
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by hardbody: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2012
talina: When I have a spouse, I will wait....!

Let's spousally start eating together, LOL
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by hardbody: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2012
I can wait for us to drink together, but as for food, I may not eat at all in a day, so waiting for me will amount to starvation.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2012
I chau and keep the plates for her to wash grin
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by oraclefemi(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2012
its normal and bonding too, you can share your day over the meal and when a woman is worried she cant eat and thats when you know you have to ask whats bothering her.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by arck1: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2012
Though am nt married,bt I knw of a couple dt eat togeda in dsame plate always,except lunch cus of wk,even if one of dem came visitin i.e outside dere residence state [hubby or wiffy] if u̶̲̥̅̊ offer he\she fud u will just notice dt he\she is just staring at d fud without eatin it,d̶̲̥̅̊
Next tin d fone will ring d oda partner will cal to tell d
Spouse dt he\she is ready to eat at d end,n d
Spouse will start to de eat wot is bin offer.dere case is very funny bt I ALWAYS LOVE DERE STYLE it shows ao much de value eatin tgeda
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by babs77: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2012
i always eat dinner with my wife everyday.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Clemzy16(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2012
Eat together for what naw.. Is that what guarantees love in the home?! Me i like eating alone oo! It has nothing to do with sentiment or whatever. That's just my life.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Ivy01(f): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2012
omiobo: I always try but my belle dey alway fail me. No be my fault,na nature. I like food pass toto
babs77: i always eat dinner with my wife everyday.
omiobo: I always try but my belle dey alway fail me. No be my fault,na nature. I like food pass toto
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by hagma37yahoocom: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2012
memski: To me, its cool, just following God's foot steps. He ate wit his disciples.. lol
I swear you are mad. Which God are you talking about? Do you mean God left his throne,come into this world and dine with disciples. Abeg which day people like you would understand that Jesus is not God but a prophet send by his father in heaven. Pls i dont mean to derail the thread. It always ache me when i see a post like this.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Daluuzor(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
ceewai lebi: I-always-eat-with-my-husband,coz-4-me-eating-alone-means-am-juz-gonna-eat-very-little.i.e-i-eat-more-when-we-are-2geda.D-only-disadvantage-is-dat-he-comes-home-late-weekdays-so-i-ve-2-eat-late-nytes sad*and-i-heard-eating-late-@-nyte-causes-one-2-develop-big-tummy* angry

eating late = big tummy? Na lie jor, except for d female folks shaa, if na by like dat, my belle for don big pass gp tank na, lol
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
ceewai lebi: I-always-eat-with-my-husband,coz-4-me-eating-alone-means-am-juz-gonna-eat-very-little.i.e-i-eat-more-when-we-are-2geda.D-only-disadvantage-is-dat-he-comes-home-late-weekdays-so-i-ve-2-eat-late-nytes sad*and-i-heard-eating-late-@-nyte-causes-one-2-develop-big-tummy*angry

sushieater: sup babe, why do u prefer '' hyphen'' to ''space''? it makes reading difficult for peeps..abi the space key on your phone don spoil?

Thank you! I couldn't flow with her post because of the hyphens; I had to skip her post.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
sushieater: sup babe, why do u prefer '' hyphen'' to ''space''? it makes reading difficult for peeps..abi the space key on your
phone don spoil?

ceewai lebi: iz that so? shocked.My bad then! That's how I like it wink

Please Mrs, be considerate of others as you type. It's not everyone that will comprehend your style of writing. Have pity for those with sight defects please, thanks!
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
chacha3: Sure tin we eat togeda,except he is nt arnd it feels gud eatin togeda nd gisting. Though he comes home late at times n if am so hungry I eat my share.its always gud to eat wit ur spouse,we drink even garri togeda frm d same cup nd one spoon*lafs*

You mean you drink garri from the same cup?....dont want to agree with the same spoon thing.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by boban007: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
pak just spoke my mind,i ve the most erratic eating habit in the world.i hardly take break fast & ve low appetite.i always pity my babe cos she's alwys waiting for me to eat together,but always disappointed.at times she goes on empty stomach after waiting for so long.im not just a food person.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
We eat together and dt is d only way to force him to eat. He can work from morning till night witout remembering food. I want him to add weight, bt each time we eat, he will remain food for me. So I use spoon to partition d food and tell him to choose. I tactfully force him to finish d food.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
mercylicious: We eat together and dt is d only way to force him to eat. He can work from morning till night witout remembering food. I want him to add weight, bt each time we eat, he will remain food for me. So I use spoon to partition d food and tell him to choose. I tactfully force him to finish d food.

Wow!
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by omiobo: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
waleadex:
You don't mean it.......
Ahah! Bros if you be me,you go do the same. She dey come back late,I go do the cooking,come wait again?. No!
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by DExplorer1: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
mercylicious: We eat together and dt is d only way to force him to eat. He can work from morning till night witout remembering food. I want him to add weight, bt each time we eat, he will remain food for me. So I use spoon to partition d food and tell him to choose. I tactfully force him to finish d food.

Hahaha, you dey partition solid food too? Like, this' 20 balls and you must finish it grin grin
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by stpat1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
When I'm not too hungry, I'll wait for her. I eat slowly and mostly in bits so of she is the type that eats fast and eats a lot, then I will surely learn to eat Alone.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2012
stpat1: When I'm not too hungry, I'll wait for her. I eat slowly and mostly in bits so of she is the type that eats fast and eats a lot, then I will surely learn to eat Alone.

I thot you don't like any relationship stress?

Have you changed your mind?

You know what I mean right?..... buying your future kids for half a million wink

On the a brighter side....., its good to share a life with someone.... Life's too short too spend it alone.... I'm no Jerry Lewis so let me stop now grin
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Please Mrs, be considerate of others as you type. It's not everyone that will comprehend your style of writing. Have pity for those with sight defects please, thanks!
smileyK
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Thank you! I couldn't flow with her post because of the hyphens; I had to skip her post.
sad
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2012
Dalu uzor:

eating late = big tummy? Na lie jor, except for d female folks shaa, if na by like dat, my belle for don big pass gp tank na, lol
grin;U are few of the lucky one's out there then cheesy
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: I chau and keep the plates for her to wash grin
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? / Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment / When Guys Are Really Desperate For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.