Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? (7462 Views)

How Long Did You Dated Your Spouse Before Marriage? / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]someone told me that too, I have been trying to develop pot belly so I take my dinner as early as 11pm and as late as 1am, frankly my tommy is even becoming flatter, so I doubt if it's true [/color]
cheesy.Wow,guess u are right bout that.But wait have u tried bottles of Odeku 4 d tummy?I hear it helps ;
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by chacha3(f): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sure tin we eat togeda,except he is nt arnd it feels gud eatin togeda nd gisting. Though he comes home late at times n if am so hungry I eat my share.its always gud to eat wit ur spouse,we drink even garri togeda frm d same cup nd one spoon*lafs*
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Popowaa: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2012
I wait for my bf before eating,smtimes i sleep waiting n he wakes me up wen he comes so dat we can eat together.it makes de relationship stronger.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by k2039: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2012
ceewai lebi: cheesy.Wow,guess-u-are-right-bout-that.But-wait-have-u-tried-bottles-of-Odeku-4-d-tommy?I hear it helps grin
gringringringringrin
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2012
waleadex:
That's nice of you!

It's called Etiquette ....... I always wait for my spouse everyday..... and same goes to him too. It makes relationship valuable too..... People will admire and copy you. Happens everytime.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 28, 2012
its a sign of respect IMO.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 28, 2012
I don't have a spouse, but if I did I would! Like kails said Respect, and some kind of affection...show that you care for him smiley
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 28, 2012
ogugua88: Lol. Regardless of who it is, if I'm eating with others, I wait until everyone who's eating has food.

Ditto this.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by MrsChima(f): 4:31am On Dec 28, 2012
.no.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 28, 2012
When I have a spouse, I will wait....!
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by ektbear: 5:05am On Dec 28, 2012
Not married. But common courtesy demands this when you are eating with others..unless they explicitly tell you to go ahead.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by largie(f): 5:14am On Dec 28, 2012
hell no.What if he comes when i am not strong enough to eat
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 28, 2012
Da heck........?

What kinda.......? Wait for who.....?

Na wa o.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 28, 2012
Popowaa: I wait for my bf before eating,smtimes i sleep waiting n he wakes me up wen he comes so dat we can eat together.it makes de relationship stronger.

Lmao........chei.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Mynd44: 5:31am On Dec 28, 2012
I don't know about everyone else but personally, eating alone for me is boring spouse or no spouse. I will rather eat when someone around me is also eating even if it means sharing my food with the person so I guess I will wait for her before I eat

1 Like

Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by ireneidiva(f): 5:34am On Dec 28, 2012
walexzee11: You are a good wife materia,I luv that,your husband most be lucky!!!!!

just because of dis? na wa o
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by RichDad1(m): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2012
greatgod2012: I wait, but d day im so hungry and i cant wait, i will call and inform him that i want to eat my food o, and when he comes, i sit with him when eating, gisting till he finish eating.
Just like my wife. Honey, is that you ? :$
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Cwhyte(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2012
my fiancee likes to wait for me and we eat together but me no dey wait for her o. lolz
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2012
omiobo: I always try but my belle dey alway fail me. No be my fault,na nature. I like food pass toto
You don't mean it.......
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Jamesjack999(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Well! I am single, bt if incase i becom double, i will be eating wit my wife til de end because i lov togedaness, i lov de smile, lov, and issues dat is sheard, wen eaten, and u cant eat at madam shina restum, u wil always have it in mind dat ur wife is waitin for dina. food at home
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by KBARBIE(f): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2012
Im soooo used to eating wit my fiance dat even at eatery we eat on same plate and order for more if nid b .
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by bamto(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2012
I'll not only wait for her, we'll eat from the same plate. What God has joined together, let no food (or plate) put asunder!
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by Anubiri(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2012
4 me am alwax hungry so I will eat wit my wife bt if I go out I will still eat outside abi she won follow me comot.....
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by ifihearam: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2012
Popowaa: I wait for my bf before eating,smtimes i sleep waiting n he wakes me up wen he comes so dat we can eat together.it makes de relationship stronger.

Nor be only bf.so u live with your boyfriend abi?? Very good.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by ifihearam: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2012
KBARBIE: Im soooo used to eating wit my fiance dat even at eatery we eat on same plate and order for more if nid b .

Well to me its not really bad to wait or eat with your spouse from same plate or whatever but I am not just too comfortable eating with someone else or crowd perhaps is the way I was brought up every one to his meal and plate. But when I get to that bridge I hope she understands sha because na small tins like that dey cause kasala ooo
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by DExplorer1: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2012
ifihearam:

Nor be only bf.so u live with your boyfriend abi?? Very good.
I was about typing that bro. Na boyfriend she dey live with, not even just weekends? Why guys go respect dem? Shame on her kind.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2012
ifihearam:

Well to me its not really bad to wait or eat with your spouse from same plate or whatever but I am not just too comfortable eating with someone else or crowd perhaps is the way I was brought up every one to his meal and plate. But when I get to that bridge I hope she understands sha because na small tins like that dey cause kasala ooo
Truly,upbringing contributes to it.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2012
KBARBIE: Im soooo used to eating wit my fiance dat even at eatery we eat on same plate and order for more if nid b .
I can imagine that....lol!
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by igbeke: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2012
i've bn eating with my wife consistently for 4yrs now (since we got married). except wen 1 of us is out of town and won't be coming dat day. infact we eat on same plate. there hasn't bn any problem wit dat cos we both love it.
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by waleadex(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2012
igbeke: i've bn eating with my wife consistently for 4yrs now (since we got married). except wen 1 of us is out of town and won't be coming dat day. infact we eat on same plate. there hasn't bn any problem wit dat cos we both love it.

Wow,that s nice....I only tried it for abt 2months after marriage.14yrs on the run now....hmmm
Re: Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? by patholaw: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2012
I wld wait only if am not hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? / El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman / This Picture Of A Bride Must Make You Laugh Hahahaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.