Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86249 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2013
plodds: Guys, I need some guidiance here...
I have been demo trading 4 quite some time now n have decided 2 go live, my questions are

Which broker do I use? (I have been lookin @ xemarkets, armadamarkets, ironfx and varengold which I may ignore 4 now cos of d 2k openin balance)

What internet service can I use comfortably without service failures? (I'm considering etisalat bis but I'm not sure if it works without vpn software on pc)

Do we have mobile traders in d house? And what mobile devices do you recomend? (I have d mind of getting a full windows tablet with 3G function but most of dem are powered by intel atom processors which may not be versatile enough for heavy usage of metatrader4. Any1 who has overcome dis problem,pls tell me how) please give your addvice and comments
Thanks and have a green pip filled day

xemarkets or exness
airtel BIS works on PC
android - tecno is ok or samsung
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by orpeeh: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2013
rozayx5:

xemarkets or exness
airtel BIS works on PC
can u pls give the the link to your facebook group, opeoluwamike@gmail.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2013
orpeeh:
can u pls give the the link to your facebook group, opeoluwamike@gmail.com

the link in my signature cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by orpeeh: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
rozayx5:

the link in my signature cool
request sent
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by embassyman(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hello all, we are happy to inform you that elotpayment has now become the sole representative of Forex-Metal here in Nigeria, we are here to support you all to making good money via forex trading, and we are open to you all any day any time, be it you have any question that bothers you or training or to buy e-currencies or withdraw funds from Forex-Metal, we are at your service, pls visit our elotpayment e-currency site today to register with Forex-Metal, so that we can give you full support, as this will make us know you the more.also, you can get cheap e-currency and free forex signals if you register through us
Register with Forex-Metal today via our website to enjoy unlimited supports and promo.
visit elotpayment dot com to see the link to use,
You can as well call us on 08056004042
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
orpeeh:
request sent

all requests accepted cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
rozayx5:

all requests accepted cool
Please accept request Rozayx. Thanks.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wow! New strategies

Please does the 5 min cloud breakout strategy still work
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Chitika: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Have you checked this promotion from Forex-Metal to new clients?

https://forex-metal.com/promotions/riskfree

They accept local deposits in Nigeria and have local support.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by plodds: 5:08am On Nov 13, 2013
rozayx5:

xemarkets or exness
airtel BIS works on PC
Bros, tanx 4 ur insight... But is dere anyway I can use my custom indicators on adroid? Cos from wat I know, its not possible but I don't mind knowing about it if there is. Thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2013
plodds:
Bros, tanx 4 ur insight... But is dere anyway I can use my custom indicators on adroid? Cos from wat I know, its not possible but I don't mind knowing about it if there is. Thanks

apart from PC no custom indies offline except moving averages and some other few ones
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
channel smashed on ENZD

looks like a strong breakout

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mekuzoil(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
rozayx5: channel smashed on ENZD

Rozayx5, I was using and enjoying your ichi360v8,A1bbstop,ZBcloud line and candles indys until I recently reformated my lappy, now I have downloaded and installed them from pages 11-15 of your forex traders research/lab rooms and they dont seem to be working anymore in my charts,pls help me, i need to get them again,in case they are outdated, pls kindly help me with the indys you are using currently,
thanks for your usual co-operation and understanding.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Rich4god(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Can someone plz upload a good indicator for me to study and use.. Will really appreciate.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
mekuzoil:

Rozayx5, I was using and enjoying your ichi360v8,A1bbstop,ZBcloud line and candles indys until I recently reformated my lappy, now I have downloaded and installed them from pages 11-15 of your forex traders research/lab rooms and they dont seem to be working anymore in my charts,pls help me, i need to get them again,in case they are outdated, pls kindly help me with the indys you are using currently,
thanks for your usual co-operation and understanding.

drop your mail, will mail the zip folder to you
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Rich4god: Can someone plz upload a good indicator for me to study and use.. Will really appreciate.

check page 11 of this thread and read it carefully
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mekuzoil(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
rozayx5:

drop your mail, will mail the zip folder to you

freddi4real@yahoo.com,iemeka96@yahoo.com...thanks Man, only God can adequately reward your kindness
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Rich4god(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello... Is there any broker that accept payment with Mastercards or any Nigerian cards.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Rich4god: Hello... Is there any broker that accept payment with Mastercards or any Nigerian cards.
xm accept
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
mekuzoil:

freddi4real@yahoo.com,iemeka96@yahoo.com...thanks Man, only God can adequately reward your kindness

sent to both mails
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by coalcoal1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
hi everyone, welcome to a brand new month, a very unique one at that being the first day of the last month of the year. I wish you all a successful and pipful month.
Meanwhile, this is just an update to my plans, which I intend to share with anyone who wants to benefit from it. I shared earlier that I'll be starting a trader's forum in Ibadan and people have responded. We've been using my office for these meetings. So far, it has been good and worth it.
I have taken it a step further by creating a blog for people to benefit from. This month, there'll be lots of articles I'll be sharing. I'll also be posting my trade positions online on my blog and twitter so that numerous people can benefit since it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to keep up with other means like phone calls, etc.
check out www.traderquest..com for Forex Mentor Series, Trade Ideas, Training and Trading Hints and also follow me on twitter where I'll be posting live trades on @richquest.
You can also send a mail to questconcept1@gmail.com
Do have a wonderful month
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by demoreon: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2013
emmantrop:

pls planbforex, are u on skype? if yes, pls send me ur id to emmyonlinesystem@gmail.com
or add me with this id = emmantrop.
Thanks
Bro no word from you.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2013
rozayx5: channel smashed on ENZD

my last buy was successful now looking for a safe point to sell from, to avoid selling on top of a resistance

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mekuzoil(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
rozayx5:

sent to both mails

Received,thanks for your generosity,you really have a good heart bro,may God bless you!
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
mekuzoil:

Received,thanks for your generosity,you really have a good heart bro,may God bless you!
thank God
Hope Its working now.
you can also read about trading channel breakouts.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mekuzoil(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
rozayx5:
thank God
Hope Its working now.
you can also read about trading channel breakouts.

Yes,bro, they are all working well except the money bags tpl which i installed in the template folder, it is not responding, i guess i should give it more time,am still very grateful to you for eveything!
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
mekuzoil:

Yes,bro, they are all working well except the money bags tpl which i installed in the template folder, it is not responding, i guess i should give it more time,am still very grateful to you for eveything!

i think one indy is missing (zb cloud candles)
attached, add this and try again

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2013
day 2

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2013
see you guys at the expo cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.