Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86310 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
rozayx5: as you all know am a swing trader

but i always spend my free time, (which i have excess wink ) researching,

been working on an intraday trading system which can be used by both BOM and scalpers
scalpers can use it too, still perfecting it. but it will be delivering a minimum of 100 pips a week, with stop losses as small as 10 pips - Coming soon from the labs of rozayfx grin

Did I hear you say scalpers/intraday abeg drop it asap even today. I have enough time wasting. I hate BOM which is others meat. Ok I need more pips seems u know my mind. That's my man. Thank you
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2013

been working on an intraday trading system which can be used by both BOM and scalpers
scalpers can use it too, still perfecting it. but it will be delivering a minimum of 100 pips a week, with stop losses as small as 10 pips - Coming soon from the labs of rozayfx grin
BRO . more grease to your elbow .. will love to have it oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ..you truly know our mind ...
may the pips belong to US
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mekuzoil(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
youngmega:
I didn't tell you to re start the system I told you to quit the MT4 and log in again ...mthen the indicators will appear in the custom indicators in your meta trader indicators list .... That's all
Log out of your MT4 after you ve paste all the indicators to your indicator folder then log in back Mthats all

By now,I am supposed to be saying thank you to rozayx and you for these systems but unfortunately it has not worked for me and I seem to be the only one with this issue, so am concluding it could be from my laptop. I have actually followed your directives and it didnt work but my surprise is that, I have been using that same method and it was working with other stuff,and i really like this guy's system,
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
mekuzoil:

By now,I am supposed to be saying thank you to rozayx and you for these systems but unfortunately it has not worked for me and I seem to be the only one with this issue, so am concluding it could be from my laptop. I have actually followed your directives and it didnt work but my surprise is that, I have been using that same method and it was working with other stuff,and i really like this guy's system,

may be your sprit no support your forex trading plan as a business grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mekuzoil(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
morenaira:

may be your sprit no support your forex trading plan as a business grin grin grin grin grin

I disagree with you,bro, because i have been in the FX biz 4 sometime now, with my spirit,just that my lappy was reformatted and i lost my own system,am sure I will get it right soon, I really hate bothering people.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dybaba(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
someone please suggest a reputable Forex Broker to me. thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
morenaira:

Where av u been...Your attention is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/1135391/binary-option-free-alert-season/91

i don catch u grin grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2013

hmmm.... wink wink wink.... ur head dey there grin grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Anjelus(m): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2013
DDFX 3 BBStop v4.ex4

PriceChannel_Stop_v1[1].2.ex4

###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.ex4

Fibonacci Pivots.ex4

Thanks for the good work you are doing, remain blessed. Kindly guide on the best way to down load this system, I have been on it for days. Thank you.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fullman(m): 5:19am On Mar 20, 2013
i have decided to help with free signals and lectures...you will find it helpful and intresting. the secret to making it without stress in forex just like my facebook and all others are free. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940 there is an ongoing free signals of AUDUSD
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by naijaobi(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2013
subscribing sharply
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2013
mekuzoil:

BRO ..NEVER SAY NEVER .. OKAY YOU NEED TO ENJOY ALSO

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CHAQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sunbirdfx.com%2FGenericHandlers%2Fdownload.ashx%3Ffile%3Ddocs%2Fen%2Fpdf%2FHow%2520to%2520Install%2520Indicators.pdf&ei=b41JUbbAOcqa0QXHpIG4Ag&usg=AFQjCNFmFJ0BQUNZiDis9PBx2_dRiZwOcQ&sig2=yTk11ufwHL-2BQcFZICRuw&bvm=bv.44011176,d.d2k

USED THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE E-BOOK
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
dybaba: someone please suggest a reputable Forex Broker to me. thanks

FXopen
Xemarkets <<
instaforex <<
exness

the marked ones accept Liberty reserve
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Jbabyinv: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
grin grin CashPips Made Forex Trade Easy Follow Their Free Forex Signals grin grin grin

For Their Instant Free Forex Signals ADD Them on Yahoo Massager: CashPips@Yahoo.com

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
Jbabyinv@:
grin grin CashPips Made Forex Trade Easy Follow Their Free Forex Signals grin grin grin

For Their Instant Free Forex Signals ADD Them on Yahoo Massager: CashPips@Yahoo.com

STOP SPAMMING THIS USEFUL THREAD AND GO AND OPEN YOURS
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
sorry for being late

Airtel sad
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
the details of the system are in the pic and it is just a smaller version of my swing system

works well on USDJPY 5 mins charts, you will epxerience losses but they will be small cause your SL

it is still under testing, i want your views, too, but on average it deliver 5-50 pips easily

ddfx bbstop attached below

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
as i type i have just closed 10 pips on a buy signal

10 good signals and you can have 100 pips
if you loose , like 3 of total 30 pips you have 70 pips wink

you can open a seperate account of like 50$ for testing it, and check your balance at the end of the week and know if it worth your time grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by caesaraba(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
God bless. Testing this right away. Thanks a lot.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Manweysabi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
rozayx5: as i type i have just closed 10 pips on a buy signal

you can open a seperate account of like 50$ for testing it, and check your balance at the end of the week and know if it worth your time grin
laybach scalping... nice one bro.. lets go there!
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by samuelkanu: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
rozayx5: as i type i have just closed 10 pips on a buy signal

I think there is another pair that this 5mins thing works. You just reminded me of it and i will upload my research later for your perusal.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
nice ..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
another 10 pips bagged cool

it gets fun, even if i loose some, i know i will recover smiley
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by endfx1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
rozayx5: the details of the system are in the pic and it is just a smaller version of my swing system

works well on USDJPY 5 mins charts, you will epxerience losses but they will be small cause your SL

it is still under testing, i want your views, too, but on average it deliver 5-50 pips easily

ROZAYx...well done bro am equally working on a similar stuff but mine will be triggered on 15 TF.

When am done i will let it out its for intra-day trading

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
endfx1:

ROZAYx...well done bro am equally working on a similar stuff but mine will be triggered on 15 TF.

When am done i will let it out its for intra-day trading

Waiting Mode activated cool

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by bambuzz88: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
mekuzoil:

bros try this,it working

www.nairaland.com/993777/what-problems-face-forex-trader/1#11523715
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by bambuzz88: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
dybaba: someone please suggest a reputable Forex Broker to me. thanks

dukaskopy, fxcm, alpari uk, fxdd
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by teeboy4x(m): 12:46am On Mar 21, 2013
rozayx5: the details of the system are in the pic and it is just a smaller version of my swing system

Tanx boss...I think it can also work on GBP/JPY AND EUR/JPY
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
teeboy4x:

Tanx boss...I think it can also work on GBP/JPY AND EUR/JPY

ok keep me updated, on your findings wink

but for insta traders GJ is a no go area ( spread wise) grin

my last trade

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mekuzoil(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
youngmega:
BRO ..NEVER SAY NEVER .. OKAY YOU NEED TO ENJOY ALSO

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CHAQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sunbirdfx.com%2FGenericHandlers%2Fdownload.ashx%3Ffile%3Ddocs%2Fen%2Fpdf%2FHow%2520to%2520Install%2520Indicators.pdf&ei=b41JUbbAOcqa0QXHpIG4Ag&usg=AFQjCNFmFJ0BQUNZiDis9PBx2_dRiZwOcQ&sig2=yTk11ufwHL-2BQcFZICRuw&bvm=bv.44011176,d.d2k

USED THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE E-BOOK

It has finally worked and may I use this medium to say a great thank you to you for that great encouragement,thanks for going the extra mile to paste this link which will also help so many here as well,thanks to rozayx as well, now may the green pips begin to rain down into our accounts
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by mekuzoil(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
bambuzz88:

bros try this,it working

www.nairaland.com/993777/what-problems-face-forex-trader/1#11523715

Thanks for ur concern,I have gotten what i needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.