Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. (12383 Views)

What Do You Think Will Be My Greatest Challenge when i become the president? / GEJ'S Greatest Challenge. / Ojukwu's Burial: Crowd Control As The Greatest Challenge During Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by EkoIle1: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2012
Idokojimmy:

I just found out that Ur Comment is a perfect description of ur person not Gej. Gej only presented a position, and any rational person Wud test it against empirical fact. For instance, Gej said our major problem is attitude, and that data obtained from FRSC indicate that majority of accidents are recorded on good roads.
He didn't cook d figure, it was reported.

Secondly, is it a lie that our drivers are reckless?
Some drink and drive, over speed, over loading, no good tyre, unserviced vehicles, rush, inability to rest, absence of medical checks etc.
The Abuja Airport road is about d best in d country, several lanes, yet we record on d average, two accident a day. Is it bad road? Let's get our facts straight before we attack people

“Recently, I met with officials of the Federal Road Safety Corps who told me that they had discovered that majority of the road accidents are recorded on good roads.

From the rubbish above, please show me where anything was said about data and figures.

Only retar/ds like GEJ eats up and regurgitate insane word of mouth nonsense without asking facts and figures. He's a dumbo with low mentality and you making up your own story to support these clueless clowns means you think alike..

Now, what you are saying is, the people we pay to keep us safe on the road by stopping and arresting traffic offenders don't have to do their job until we change our attitude.

EFCC don't have to arrest and prosecute anybody until we change our attitude.

GEJ is not obligated to hold the people he appointed responsible or make them accountable for anything until we change our attitude.

Police should let go criminals until we change our attitude.

Basically, the theory here is, we are just paying these worthless people for nothing because they don't have to do anything and we are all on our own. In fact, my attitude is responsible all the stolen oil money in foreign bank accounts.

My attitude is going to fix the roads and not the folks we put in charge and pay to build and fix the roads.

People's attitude doesn't mean police or FRSC shouldn't regulate traffic on airport road, this is their job, this is what they are paid to do.

You can not change people's attitude without strong law enforcement as a form of deterrent because people will always commit crime and disobey the law no matter what, but this is why we have law enforcement, this is why we have a president, this is why we have a government , this is why we pay people to step in and make things right for us all.

This dumb and silly attitude talk is nothing but another excuse for laziness and incompetence. He's abdicating his constitutional obligations.

No offense, but you sound dumb and clueless like GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by mosunade(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2012
What has coruption got to do with people dieng in accidents because they do not obey traffic/driving rules.

Is over speeding an issue of corruption.

Is overloading an issue of corruption.

Is poor vehicle maintenance an issue of corruption?

Is drunk driving an issue of corruption?

The man made a statement on the cause of accidents and your blood pressure rose up causing you to start a thread on it.

You still have over two years of hot temper posting to do on NairaLand.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by EkoIle1: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade: [s]What has coruption got to do with people dieng in accidents because they do not obey traffic/driving rules.

Is drunk driving an issue of corruption?[/s]

The man made a dumb and reta/rded statement [s]on the cause of accidents and your blood pressure rose up causing you to start a thread on it.

You still have over two years of hot temper posting to do on NairaLand.[/s]

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by PointB: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2012
Keen observers will see clearly why I generally refer to the AC.N goons here as hypocrites! Same clowns who praised Fashola/AC.N to high heaven when he ignorantly stated that Nigeria can make progress even with worst constitution provided their is change of attitude of the people, are same one cursing GEJ for now toeing similar line as panacea for corruption. This hypocrisy is very unhealthy for both the purveyors (AC.N goons) and the gullible that buy into it. Attacking GEJ for same 'offense' committed by Fashola is indeed the height of hypocrisy.

@topic,
While there is a lot of benefit in positive attitudinal change in the people, I think it is simplistic to the point of naivety to expect attitudinal change without specific policy instrument (intervention) targeted at this. This applies to both Fashola and GEJ who have recently advocated for attitudinal changes albeit naively.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade: What has coruption got to do with people dieng in accidents because they do not obey traffic/driving rules.

Is drunk driving an issue of corruption?

The man made a statement on the cause of accidents and your blood pressure rose up causing you to start a thread on it.

You still have over two years of hot temper posting to do on NairaLand.

Everything youve stated is as a result of corruption.

Your question: WHY ARE THE LAWS NOT BEING ENFORCED? Answer: Because of corruption.

Hope you understand now.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2012
Ikengawo:

There are far bigger problems than 'corruption'. How about a judiciary that doesn't punish ANYONE except petty village thieves? How about apathy towards corruption and underdevelopment that allows it to live? these are far bigger problems than corruption.

Ikengawo, those are your own words above. No be by force to comment on every topic, abeg.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by mosunade(f): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2012
[s]
kingoflag:

Your question: WHY ARE THE LAWS NOT BEING ENFORCED? Answer: Because of corruption.

Hope you understand now.
[/s]

Daft. I guess waiting for you to be sentenced to death before knowing that murder is against the law is also a result of corruption.

Failing to check the state of your car is not common sense but a result of corruption because you are daft to know that driving a faulty car is risky and life threatening.

Driving 170km/h on the highway is as a result of corruption because God hasnt given you the mind to know it is not good but you are waiting for a law enforcement officer to tell you.

Downing five bottles of beer before an interstate drive is also a result of corruption because God hasnt given you the mind to know it is not good.

Running red lights is a result of corruption because you are too daft to know that it is wrong to do so.

Why dont you go about naked on the street and wait till law enforcement catches you before you know it is not ok?

Attitudinal change simply means knowing what is good and doing what is good without waiting for any law enforcement lashing at you.

Mtcheewww..

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by thelastPope(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2012
The @op just like many Nigerians have no clue of how societies work. As slueless as they come.
List of very corrupt countries that are well developed include:
Brazil
Russia
Egypt
Venezuela
Italy
South Africa
USA
And many more...
Many of these countries listed like Italy and russia are more corrupt than Nigeria. It is mental laziness that makes people say corruption is our problem in Nigeria. If all the monies stolen between 1970 and 1999 were reinvested in Nigeria to build industries from power to agriculture to essential commodities, the country would be highly developed right now. The average Nigerian has a completely warped mind set as evident on this forum. It isn't because of poverty. It is the socio cultural foundation on which the country was built. What we need most in Nigeria is complete re orientation starting from the @op

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by thelastPope(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Hope you understand now.

Maybe they need to teach sociology as a major in Nigerian schools. You are putting the cart before the horse. There are causes and effects. Corruption is not a cause but an effect. A man is corrupt because of who he is. He is not who he is because he is corrupt. Character and attitude are inate features of a man. Corruption is an act or action not a state of being. Pride, selfishness, wickedness, callousness and ignorance are all a state of being.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2012
thelastPope: The @op just like many Nigerians have no clue of hpw societies work. Complety as slueless as it comes.
List of very corrupt countries that are well developed include:
Brazil
Russia
Egypt
Venezuela
Italy
South Africa
USA
And many more...
Many of these countries listed like Italy and russia are more corrupt than Nigeria. It is mental laziness that makes people say corruption is our problem in Nigeria. If all the monies stolen between 1970 and 1999 were reinvested in Nigeria to build industriesn from power to agriculture to essential commodities, the country would be highly developed right now. The average Nigerian has a completely warped mind set as evident on this forum. It isn't because of poverty. It is the socio cultural foundation on which the country was built. What we need most in Nigeria is complete re orientation starting from the @op

it is mental laziness that makes your employer offer vacuous excuses for all of his failures; nothing is his fault - his job is to sit in aso rock an make excuses as to why he cannot do a single damn thing other than make promises, vows and high sounding plans
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2012
the complete lack of consequences for corruption - the soft landing that the den of theives jonathan calls his political party is a core reason for the state of nigeria today
they all know that as long as they do not get on the wrong side of the their friends in pdp , they can divert money meant for projects, subsidy, salaries, etc to their private pockets and nothing will happen
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by thelastPope(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2012
oyb:

it is mental laziness that makes your employer offer vacuous excuses for all of his failures; nothing is his fault - his job is to sit in aso rock an make excuses as to why he cannot do a single damn thing other than make promises, vows and high sounding plans

I do not expect anything better from you. Infact, I would have been disappointed if you were able to engage in any meaningful debate. The only post you can post on NL is a GEJ insult. So I can understand. For the records, Fashola said the very same thing GEJ said, but you called it genious. That says it all!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2012
thelastPope:

I do not expect anything better from you. Infact, I would have been disappointed if you were able to engage in any meaningful debate. The only post you can post on NL is a GEJ insult. So I can understand. For the records, Fashola said the very same thing GEJ said, but you called it genious. That says it all!

unlike gej, fashola is a doer - gej is a whiner.

like gej, you have probably never actually been called on to deliver on anything in your life, which is why you think excuses cut mustard

all your master has been able to give us is its not my fault, problem is before my time, these things happen everywhere - that is the whine of a failure

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by thelastPope(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2012
oyb: the complete lack of consequences for corruption - the soft landing that the den of theives jonathan calls his political party is a core reason for the state of nigeria today
they all know that as long as they do not get on the wrong side of the their friends in pdp , they can divert money meant for projects, subsidy, salaries, etc to their private pockets and nothing will happen

So who is responsible for the complete lack of consequence for corruption in Lagos state that sees Tinubu pocket billions monthly and massive embezzlement of Lagos funds all over? I told you that you are a bigot and all your arguments only strenthen that position
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by thelastPope(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2012
oyb:

unlike gej, fashola is a doer - gej is a whiner.

like gej, you have probably never actually been called on to deliver on anything in your life, which is why you think excuses cut mustard

all your master has been able to give us is its not my fault, problem is before my time, these things happen everywhere - that is the whine of a failure

Is a doer of what? See how partisan you sound? Please don't derail the thread. You are at least showing everyone on the thread that you came here to promote your party, not contribute to a debate! You might as well post your party logo in your next post. Am done with your diversions!
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2012
Eko Ile: If you think this man is really not daft, the red highlight clearly pronounced his daftness. This man is worse than a kindergarten school kid This joker shouldn't be a supermarket shop keeper talk less the president of any country...
Please Sir,
Stop insulting Supermarket shopkeepers by comparing them to Jonathan!!!
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by thelastPope(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2012
PointB: Keen observers will see clearly why I generally refer to the AC.N goons here as hypocrites! Same clowns who praised Fashola/AC.N to high heaven when he ignorantly stated that Nigeria can make progress even with worst constitution provided their is change of attitude of the people, are same one cursing GEJ for now toeing similar line as panacea for corruption. This hypocrisy is very unhealthy for both the purveyors (AC.N goons) and the gullible the buy into it. Attacking on GEJ for same 'offense' commited by Fashola is indeed the height of hypocrisy.

@topic,
While there is a lot of benefit in positive attitudinal change in the people, I think it is simplistic to the point of naïvety to expect attitudinal change without specific policy instrument (intervention) targeted at this. This applies to both Fashola and GEJ who have recently advocated for attitudinal changes albeit (naively).

I agree with you mostly. I disagree that it is naïve because I do not think GEJ or Fashola actually expects it to happen just like that. They were just given speeches as government functionaries would. What I expect from GEJ for example is a big improvement in infrastructure and policies that will lift us up from ground xero in the short and midterm. But for a total renaissance of our socio political mindset, we need a ghandi/mandela personality. Unfortunately, I don't see any one around even close to that. Even our religious leaders that could have filled that void are all emmeshed in the materialistic, tribal and sectional mud.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade: [s][/s]

Daft. I guess waiting for you to be sentenced to death before knowing that murder is against the law is also a result of corruption.

Failing to check the state of your car is not common sense but a result of corruption because you are daft to know that driving a faulty car is risky and life threatening.

Driving 170km/h on the highway is as a result of corruption because God hasnt given you the mind to know it is not good but you are waiting for a law enforcement officer to tell you.

Downing five bottles of beer before an interstate drive is also a result of corruption because God hasnt given you the mind to know it is not good.

Running red lights is a result of corruption because you are too daft to know that it is wrong to do so.

Why dont you go about naked on the street and wait till law enforcement catches you before you know it is not ok?

Attitudinal change simply means knowing what is good and doing what is good without waiting for any law enforcement lashing at you.

Mtcheewww..

Started off by calling your father daft; not respectable if you ask me. Ask your Mother if in doubt.

Arguing with you--- an imbe.cile that has clearly never live in an organized society (or even if you have, you clearly havent taken advantage of whatever 'insights' the first world has to offer)--- would be a monumental waste of time, so, I'll just let you wallow in ignorance.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2012
thelastPope:

Maybe they need to teach sociology as a major in Nigerian schools. You are putting the cart before the horse. There are causes and effects. Corruption is not a cause but an effect. A man is corrupt because of who he is. He is not who he is because he is corrupt. Character and attitude are inate features of a man. Corruption is an act or action not a state of being. Pride, selfishness, wickedness, callousness and ignorance are all a state of being.

I've never seen the four walls of a Nigerian school, so whats the next idiotic statement you'll make? Besides, what the hell are you trying to say because all I see is someone thats just trying to show off his proficiency of the English laguage without making any sense at all: "Corruption is not a cause but an effect?", "A man is corrupt because of who he is", "Character and attitude are inate features of a man"..... Like, seriously, what f.cuking point are you trying to make?!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2012
oyb: the complete lack of consequences for corruption - the soft landing that the den of theives jonathan calls his political party is a core reason for the state of nigeria today
Please, repeat it for these dunces to understand.... Gawd, Nigerians are fuxcked in the head!
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by thelastPope(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2012
kingoflag:

I've never seen the four walls of a Nigerian school, so whats the next idiotic statement you'll make? Besides, what the hell are you trying to say because all I see is someone thats just trying to show off his proficiency of the English laguage without making any sense at all: "Corruption is not a cause but an effect?", "A man is corrupt because of who he is", "Character and attitude are inate features of a man"..... Like, seriously, what f.cuking point are you trying to make?!

You just showed your intellectual and academic level for all to see. I need not say more. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
thelastPope:

You just showed your intellectual and academic level for all to see. I need not say more. Lol

Of course I did, clown.

Ran out of big english words to impress your girlfriend with when she gets home, or whats the problem?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by mosunade(f): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Started off by calling your father daft; not respectable if you ask me. Ask your Mother if in doubt.

Arguing with you--- an imbe.cile that has clearly never live in an organized society (or even if you have, you clearly havent taken advantage of whatever 'insights' the first world has to offer)--- would be a monumental waste of time, so, I'll just let you wallow in ignorance.

Good. So F off.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Even in our comments here, it is obvious that so many have attitude problems.

Mr. President is very correct.
Corruption is a product of attitude.

Nigeria have no patriots. We have ethnic/religious war lords rather than patriots.
The same attitude our founding fathers had is the same one till today.
It is a pity and I feel for people like Mr. President who are trying to what they could to bring the desired change.

This is why I am personally interested that we split. Mr. President should try his best and leave Nigeria.

Nigeria has become the grave yard of great minds, be because of poor attitudes.

When our attitudes change for positive, corruption will die.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Dede1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
koruji: This coming from the mouth of people who promote Igbo supremacy on this forum!!!

Why can't the nation of Nigeria be shamed into performance by the US? You fool yourself.

It is not the tribalism per se it is people that exploit tribal and religious differences to steal us blind - and the fools who because of their tribal supremacy views get taken by common thieves.

It is poignant to notice your degree of ignorance especially in the silly allusion why Nigeria has not being shamed by USA. Nigeria is not a contemporary of USA either in the formative stages or growth. USA is country erected with unalloyed focus and based on one culture-English.

In your infinite wisdom, you deduce the problem is not tribal and religious differences but people who exploit them. One wonders how people can exploit a situation that does not exist. I guess bloody fools who could not discern an existing situation for exploitation and blinded by imaginary fear of self-sustenance are taken by clever and common thieves.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by taharqa: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
PointB: Keen observers will see clearly why I generally refer to the AC.N goons here as hypocrites! Same clowns who praised Fashola/AC.N to high heaven when he ignorantly stated that Nigeria can make progress even with worst constitution provided their is change of attitude of the people, are same one cursing GEJ for now toeing similar line as panacea for corruption. This hypocrisy is very unhealthy for both the purveyors (AC.N goons) and the gullible the buy into it. Attacking on GEJ for same 'offense' commited by Fashola is indeed the height of hypocrisy.

@topic,
While there is a lot of benefit in positive attitudinal change in the people, I think it is simplistic to the point of naïvety to expect attitudinal change without specific policy instrument (intervention) targeted at this. This applies to both Fashola and GEJ who have recently advocated for attitudinal changes albeit naively.
This is
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by YoshiMaster: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ikengawo: Something as simple as forming a line in Nigeria will turn into a fight and people will push themselves and fight to get on a bus that everyone is boarding anyways and is going to leave at the same time and go to the same place whether they're first or not.

People, instead of hiring labor and helping unemployment, will find a 7 year old in their village and make them work for free

People, instead of hiring a graduated professional will hire their incompetent brother or nephew who doesn't take his job seriously
You will give people a good road and they'll drive the opposite of traffic

You will give a community an oil pipeline and they'll drill holes in it, blowing themselves up and polluting their community for the next 100 years.

People worship the rich and treat the poor as less than human even when they themselves are poor.

If you ask a nigerian about nigeria they will go on and on about everything bad in their life and wonder why the nation has a bad image, completely unable to count 1 of God's daily blessings

People harbor criminals if the criminal is from their local government area.

Corruption isn't the issue, it's the people and their attitude towards society.

I have always said our attitude as a people needs to improve, with that said however, most of the things you listed above are really indirect causes of corruption.

Just like the way some people might support these new very harsh laws in Lagos, advocating that tougher is better (even 3 years in jail tough for hanging a BB on your ear), the common trend is for people to fail to see how untamed corruption has gotten us to the point of these harsh laws and overall bad attitudes towards people.

Take the case of the chaotic lawlessness pervasive throughout the Lagos driving community, so who do we turn to, to save the day? Police? Corrupt as hell, and that right there is just my point. The systems of government have become so rotten, that it spurns internal hatred towards the government, and in turn towards others.

I mean I once got in a small wreck at lekki roundabout, and explained to the police that the roundabout has 3 lanes, same as the feeder roads that lead to the roundabout (also three lanes), and that upon reaching the roundabout, I expected the guy that hit me to adhere to his lane (meaning if he was on the middle lane approaching the roundabout, he should continue at the middle lane once at the roundabout instead of all three lanes trying to force their way to the left lane. Ofcourse the guy that hit me was like AHHHHHH, in Lagos Ke, and the police guy was just looking stupid and expecting me to give him money (how giving him money is related to my accident, I DO NOT KNOW).

Bottom line if u curb corruption, fire police who ask for a single bribe, CONSISTENTLY fine traffic offenders (have all residents in a system and license numbers linked so fines can be enfored), you wouldnt have soo much road rage and bad attitudes toward fellow drivers. This is just an example of corruption in traffic police, now factor in every government body, then its almost like EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
ok i dig that mr president, this time i have to agree with you, if only we as a nation can change our i don't care attitude towards corruption and corrupt officials we will actually get somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Donmichaelz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ikengawo:

LOL and how do you think they're 'lobbying especially as representatives of a particular interest group'? You just gave you two sentences that mean the same thing only one was made to look worst than another to someone in experienced with english.

People not doing their proper job is a bigger problem than corruption. Employees getting paid once and running away is a problem. My father was contracted to build schools. He had a bigger problem with buying equipment and his employees stealing them over night to go sell them than he did with 'corruption'. He finally completed the school 1 year late because he had to deal with people stealing everything from copper wires to desks to paint. He had to make a security budget that was just a big as the school budget from his own money just to make sure the school was completed.

There are far bigger problems than 'corruption'. How about a judiciary that doesn't punish ANYONE except petty village thieves? How about apathy towards corruption and underdevelopment that allows it to live? these are far bigger problems than corruption.

I ask my mother why the men of her generation that are getting old weren't able to add at least 1 clinic to the village to help THEMSELVES at old age, or at least a flushing toilet. She told me that people in Nigeria think such things are luxuries and don't care to build them because it would distract from their main goal in life: showing off. This to them was more important than their health.

U mumu sha
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Donmichaelz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):
GEJ don score own goal...... cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by lain: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mr jonathan a.k.a (mr corruption) ur and your fellow criminals are leaders without ATTITUDE.. Until u reduce corruption, our attitude would continue this way...
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Donmichaelz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
Eko Ile: Instead of this lazy fool to immediately fire his FRSC man for insinuating that people die more on good roads than bad roads, the id.iot decided to insult our intelligence with that disgraceful rubbish.

What a dummy...

Ur president dummy?ur father nko..Big fool 4 alowin himself ruled by a dummy.nd u 2

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Can't Comply With The Constitution & Function Properly- Buhari / Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics / Jeremiah Useni: June 12 Was More Credible Than 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.