Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. (12382 Views)

What Do You Think Will Be My Greatest Challenge when i become the president? / GEJ'S Greatest Challenge. / Ojukwu's Burial: Crowd Control As The Greatest Challenge During Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by ballabriggs: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
“Recently, I met with officials of the Federal Road Safety Corps who told me that they had discovered that majority of the road accidents are recorded on good roads.

So this is the basis of analysis of the President of the most populous black nation on earth. CHAI, road side argument on a bottle of sapele water!!!

How did this man get his PhD?
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by kevyngbash(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Jonathan got it.
Attitude to everythng is our problem. We need to be positive and selfless most of the time
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Shegbe: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Man in his normal state most times does not do what is right until he is compeled to do so (black or white, african or European). Are you saying people do not drive drunk in d US or they don't overspeed? They sure do but they have a FUNCTIONAL INSTITUTION dat checkmates these excesses & punish offenders. Even celebrities abroad get caught for these offenses & they get punished. The average nigerian always wants 2 shift blame. Our problem is not attitudinal, our problem is corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by babapupa: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
kevyngbash: Jonathan got it.
Attitude to everythng is our problem. We need to be positive and be selfless most of the time

Your own problem is apathy.....
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by AjanleKoko: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
OsunOriginal:

I am 7 years old.

Ah. Explains it then. Pele wink

babapupa:

So he shouldn't? Is the average nigerian the commander in chief of Nigeria? Is the average nigerian responsible for hiring and firing all the corrupt government officials? Is the average nigerian responsible for all the bad roads and lousy government infrastructures? Is the average nigerian enjoying 1 billion naira food bill, is the average nigerian spending 9 billion on travel and presidential planes?

You should worry about your own age with such a dumb question.

You're right. I do worry about my age. As well as what the future holds for cretins like you, which doesn't seem bright.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ikengawo: He's 100% right. People use corruption as a scapegoat because they're too lazy to think when in reality it's the mentality of the people and attitude that's holding the country back. America is very corrupt. What we call bribes here as called Lobby's in the US and Lobbyists (Bribers) get offices in Washington DC and websites. They pay politicians to do what they want the politicians to do and pay the media to do their own bidding, but the country functions. Everything from inflated contracts to cronyism and ballot manipulation, is in the US openly

the difference is if you pass a law in the US people follow it and whom ever's duty it is to enforce it will enforce it.
If you build a good road in Nigeria people use it to speed. The police hired to enforce it will sleep on he job, and if someone gets in trouble for breaking a law they act like the government is oppressing them.

Most accidents in Nigeria happen on good roads. The only thing stopping Nigerians from going top speed in their cars at all times are potholes.
Nigerians need a new civic culture.

Obviously u r just as daft as your principal,GEJ. Ain't you sane and objective enough to discern that GEJ is simply an expert at trading blames? He never accepts responsibility for anything,...and to imagine that he is not just the president but also the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. Sure a lot of accidents happen on good roads (the kinda dumb accidents you see in the town in Abuja is a clear testament to this),...and we can justifiably attribute this to attitudinal issues among Nigerians (...mostly youthful exuberance, outright carelessness, and plain stupidity). But then, to what do we attribute fatal accidents on our bad roads? Attidudinal issues too? Lame argument. Truth is if you are familiar with Nigerian roads enough (interstate), then you should know that if 90% of our roads are good like the ones we have in Abuja then armed robbery on our highways could be reduced by at least 60%. This is in most cases of highway robbery, the robbers usually hang around very bad spots (pot-hole riddled spots) on the highway.
In essence, bad road = corruption = bad government. GEJ should get down to business and stop making silly excuses.
Here is an excerpt from an article I read on Saharareporters by Dr Okey Ndibe;
"....God is not in the business of building roads, hospitals or schools. He doesn't build electric power plants. He doesn't sweep dirts from streets or act as a prosecuting attorney. This jobs are competently handled everyday by humans-and in many nations, including those that officially don't believe in God."

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by babapupa: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Ah. Explains it then. Pele wink

You're right. I do worry about my age. As well as what the future holds for cretins like you, which doesn't seem bright.
Just like GEJ, I wasn't expecting much from a dullard and clueless clown like you. Birds of the same dirty feather.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by kolokolobi(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
@anonimi.....you're up against the wrong wall.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
Shegbe: Man in his normal state most times does not do what is right until he is compeled to do so (black or white, african or European). Are you saying people do not drive drunk in d US or they don't overspeed? They sure do but they have a FUNCTIONAL INSTITUTION dat checkmates these excesses & punish offenders. Even celebrities abroad get caught for these offenses & they get punished. The average nigerian always wants 2 shift blame. Our problem is not attitudinal, our problem is corruption.
?

...doff my 'resource control hat' for you guy. You are so spot on!
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Gbawe: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Of course the attitude of Nigerians needs improvement but is GEJ himself leading by example? A big NO is the answer. He is the biggest example of someone failing to embrace attitudinal change for the betterment of his country.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Xfactoria: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Many of us are just so quick to jump to conclusions or are just so unintelligent to make logical inferences.

GEJ did not say corruption is not a problem. He said our attitude is a bigger problem and I agree with him. Our attitude in Nigeria makes corruption thrive. We hail rogues who steal from government and when they are caught, we ask "are they the only ones?". Some people do nothing when they see corrupt practices and just wait for their own time and opportunity. How can we fight corruption successfully if we do not have the right attitude?

Your brother/sister/neighbour is living beyond his/her means and rather than query them, you ask to them to show you how to do it better or share part of their corrupt riches.

GEJ is right on this.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by AjanleKoko: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
X-factoria:
Many of us are just so quick to jump to conclusions or are just so unintelligent to make logical inferences.

It's more like the bolded actually. Are we not talking about Nigerians?
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Demdem(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
striker07: Despite the fact that I don't fully agree with the president,I don't think you have to attack the president like that,can't you disagree on issues without being disrespectful?.

The day he told me not to panic but be patient when innocent souls are being bombed since terrorist attack happens everywhere as the day i lost respect for him. He himself isnt respectful to me when he told me on Live TV that he doesnt give a damn. His actions and deeds suggest he truly doesnt care.
U tell me, why on earth should i respect the kai-kai infected brain of a man in return.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by ballabriggs: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
X-factoria:

GEJ did not say corruption is not a problem. He said our attitude is a bigger problem and I agree with him. Our attitude in Nigeria makes corruption thrive. We hail rogues who steal from government and when they are caught, we ask "are they the only ones?". Some people do nothing when they see corrupt practices and just wait for their own time and opportunity. How can we fight corruption successfully if we do not have the right attitude?

Your brother/sister/neighbour is living beyond his/her means and rather than query them, you ask to them to show you how to do it better or share part of their corrupt riches.

GEJ is right on this.

That is why you need leaders to step up and drive change in those attitudes. To think 170 million people will initiate change is absolutely ridiculous, what you will have is chaos. You need leaders to set the right tone at the top and then cascade cultures, systems and a taken-for-grantedness of these favourable attitudes and values.

But how can they, when Jona and Ngozi done carry N5 trillion run.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Xfactoria: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
Shegbe: Man in his normal state most times does not do what is right until he is compeled to do so (black or white, african or European). Are you saying people do not drive drunk in d US or they don't overspeed? They sure do but they have a FUNCTIONAL INSTITUTION dat checkmates these excesses & punish offenders. Even celebrities abroad get caught for these offenses & they get punished. The average nigerian always wants 2 shift blame. Our problem is not attitudinal, our problem is corruption.

You still don't get it.

Using your law enforcement example, it is our attitude that makes people in the Police Force or FRSC not do what they are supposed to do. Our attitude makes corruption thrive, makes us weak to fight it.
It is the same attitude that makes us think Government must solve all our problems when we can actually do some little things that can change a whole lot. We think corruption is just for the government to fight and most times we frustrate government efforts once our brother or kinsman is involved.

Having the right attitude would make corrupt people outliers in our society. It would make the society hell for them.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by ballabriggs: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Anyone that thinks human beings truly want to obey the law is a big mumu. Then why do we have controls? Why do we have speed cameras on streets in the developed world. Do you think everybody wants to obey speed laws at all times? But they have no choice because if they don't, they get done. That is how leaders drive change and not run away irresponsibly.

I look at my manager who is like a friend, when I mess up, he has a go at me. Why? Because if he does not and the man above him finds out, he gets done. If the man above him does not, the man above the man above him tells him off, if he does not, he gets done. Such that now, it is a part of us, you don't get told but you know it already.

That is how cultures are embedded, that is how attitudes and values are cascaded. How can Jona cascade down the right attitude when Jona and Ngozi done carry N5 trilion run.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by AjanleKoko: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
X-factoria:

You still don't get it.

Using your law enforcement example, it is our attitude that makes people in the Police Force or FRSC not do what they are supposed to do. Our attitude makes corruption thrive, makes us weak to fight it.
It is the same attitude that makes us think Government must solve all our problems when we can actually do some little things that can change a whole lot. We think corruption is just for the government to fight and most times we frustrate government efforts once our brother or kinsman is involved.

Having the right attitude would make corrupt people outliers in our society. It would make the society hell for them.

The Great Irony is, the Nigerians turned out in large numbers to happily vote for GEJ.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by kevwes: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
den my people,lets have degree or decree which ever to check dis act but not for only money law go day.kill d offenders,and lets c if changes wl not come over nit,make we no decieve people with grammer.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by ballabriggs: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
AjanleKoko:

The Great Irony is, the Nigerians turned out in large numbers to happily vote for GEJ.

Because most find it difficult to differentiate right from wrong. They have been heavily bastardised by a failed leadership who sells criminality to them as being right. The tone cascaded down by leaders is one that shows an Alams, an ex-convict, as the 'President's friend'. They only start seeing wrong with the hardship they experience.

And that is why people like me are here, to educate more and more people on the responsibility of Leaders. They should know what is expected of Leaders so as to rightly lay claims. Leadership is not Child's play most especially in a developing country like Nigeria. You either solve the problem or you get out of there without making excuses.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by mosunade(f): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
ballabriggs:

Because most find it difficult to differentiate right from wrong. They have been heavily bastardised by a failed leadership who sells criminality to them as being right. The tone cascaded down by leaders is one that shows an Alams, an ex-convict, as the President's friend. They only start seeing wrong with the hardship they experience.

And that is why I am here, to educate more and more people on the responsibility of Leaders. They should know what is expected of Leaders so as to rightly lay claims. Leadership is not Child's play most especially in a developing country like Nigeria. You either are there to solve the problem or you get out of there without making excuses.

LOL. I am sure you are not getting any follower.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by mosunade(f): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
ballabriggs: [b]Anyone that thinks human beings truly want to obey the law is a big mumu. [/b]Then why do we have controls? Why do we have speed cameras on streets in the developed world. Do you think everybody wants to obey speed laws at all times? But they have no choice because if they don't, they get done. That is how leaders drive change and not run away irresponsibly.

I look at my manager who is like a friend, when I mess up, he has a go at me. Why? Because if he does not and the man above him finds out, he gets done. If the man above him does not, the man above the man above him tells him off, if he does not, he gets done. Such that now, it is a part of us, you don't get told but you know it already.

That is how cultures are embedded, that is how attitudes and values are cascaded. How can Jona cascade down the right attitude when Jona and Ngozi done carry N5 trilion run.

LOL. Why is everyone not committing murder then? Why are they not killing themselves. Why are they not walking naked in the streets. See thinking.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by ballabriggs: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade:

LOL. I am sure you are not getting any follower.

I don't need people like you who are professional butt lickers. I have a project already in my constituency and it is about driving young people to be ethically aware. So you can crawl back to wherever you came from and continue in your misery.

We will save Nigeria from the hands of rogues and brigands.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade: Come to Abuja. Good roads, speed limits, road signs, traffic lights, come and see accidents on a daily basis. I guess thats also because of corruption.

Mosun Ade I really mean to take you on,....I expect someone as savvy as you to be objective. The accidents you see in Abuja is infinitesimal when compared to heat obtains in other parts of the country. I don't fly,cos I feel safer driving myself. And girl,I drive around a lot. For every 10 automobile accidents I see on our roads, I can confidently assert that 8 out of them is due to bad roads (which translates to irresponsible Govt).
7 out of every 10 accidents u see in Abuja r what I wud cal dumb accidents,....accidents by spoilt kids who have never worked for one day to earn money, yet they have access to million Naira cars. So please do not use the accidents u see on Abuja streets to generalise.
In the last 50 days I av driven Ibadan-Sokoto 3 tyms,....and at night (the earliest I took off was around 11pm,and I drove over night), Sokoto-Ibadan 2tyms, Abuja-Lagos 3 tyms and back to Abuja twice. Christmas eve, last week Monday I left Onipan in Lag ard 6:30pm,...left Ibadan ard 8:30pm for Abj and got to Abj at 3am,....I know what I see on these roads per trip,....and trust me,accidents is just 5% good roads, 65% bad roads,.....and others. GEJ is an expert at shifting blames
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by chessguru1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
babapupa:

You just keep recycling the same warped logic. We have governments for a reason and the reason is to make sure everything runs smoothly, to make and enforce laws, to make sure criminals and offenders are prosecuted regardless of peoples attitude. It is the governments job to fight corruption regardless of peoples attitude.

What you are really saying is, we don't need government, we don't need the police, we don't need efcc, we don't need frsc and all we need is a change of attitude and our roads will get fixed without the government doing it, corruption will go away without the government fighting it.

So why are we giving this useless man 1 billion naira for food, why are we spending 80% of or budgets on these worthless people when all we need to do is change our attitude. So, we don't need any government to do anything for us.

If corruption is really not our problem, why did be promise to fight it?

You are not making ant sense just like that dumb and daft gej.

Nigerians and fear of responsibility. Okay sir, if I may asked what is YOUR responsibility to the country.
When last did you do an ounce of community service 2 correct something in your locality.
To people like you, JF kennedy must have been high on some strong weed whn he said we shld not ask what our govt can do for us, but what we can do for our govt.
U still leave in an utopian world where an all powerful leader like moses will come with a magic wand nd fix the over 40 year infestation and propagation of corruption. Ur job is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ 2 seat behind the sweet confines of ur room and point fingers at ur scapegoat jonathan, forgetting that the rest of ur fingers are pointing back at you.
Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt that GEJ has not lived up 2 expectation (even though some peoples expectation were J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ to utopian to begin with), it is my strong belief that the difference btw so many people accusing govt officials of corruption and them, is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ OPPORTUNITY.
The average nigerian (by virtue of society) is selfish, self centered, and has no patriotic zeal or no interest.
This is the ATTITUDE that we must collectively change.
Even if all d govt officials were rounded up 2day for corruption, who are the people going in 2 replace them?
In other to enter the university, u bribed ur way in (while still pointing @ corruption in high places)
In other 2 pass ur exams u 'sorted'(while still pointing @ corruption in high places)
Whn u where departmental president u stole the little that came ur way(while still pointing @ corruption in high places)
Whn u where in SUG u stole again, the increased sum that came ur way(while still pointing @ corruption in high places).
The same thing whn u started working in a bank, or whn u had to get that contract.
Whn u became local govt charman nko?
So what can we expect of the new public officials even if all the present ones are arested for corruption?
At best they will devise more prudent ways of stealing, that's why the only 2 change is not J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ by arresting a few, but by changing the attitude and mentality of the majority.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by babapupa: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
X-factoria:

GEJ is right on this.

So you are saying we can not fight corruption without changing our attitude? But the only person tasked with that job is GEJ himself, he is who we are paying to appoint efcc officers and other crime fighting agencies to fight corruption.

So, the only person in need if attitude change here is the sane clueless GEJ. He needs to to stop being lazy , he needs to stop shifting blames and do his job and justify taxpayers money and the 1 billion naira food bill.

Presidency is a job, not where you sit on your azzz and make excuses and shift blames everyday.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by k2039: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
Eko Ile:

You mean the common man's attitude is responsible for corruption in GEJ's administration and and past governments?

You mean the common man is responsible for public funds in private bank accounts, mansions and luxuries all over the world?

You mean as the president of Nigerian and the chief law enforcement officer in Nigeria, he has no obligation to fight corruption until the common man adjust their attitude that has nothing to do with corruption and corrupt people under his nose?

You mean the common man's attitude is responsible for fighting corruption, fixing bad roads?

You mean the common man's attitude change will fight and prosecute corruption and not GEJ whose constitutional obligation it is to do so..?

[color=soyouquotedme]Eko ile, I'm with you on this.
If the goverment changes, peoples attitude will change.

The goverment has a tremendous impact on Nigeria than the masses.

The fact remains that if the masses change their attitudes, Nigeria will still remain the way it's.

Fight corruption and Nigeria will be heaven on earth
[/color]
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by ballabriggs: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade:

LOL. Why is everyone not committing murder then? Why are they not killing themselves. Why are they not walking naked in the streets. See thinking.

Because you will face the consequences. Why do you have speed cameras everywhere? Why do you have CCTVs at city centers? Do they think everyone will naturally obey the law? Absolutely not!!! There are controls to put everyone in check. It is not a society where an Alams who should be in jail dines with the President. How do you change attitudes where Jona has set a tone of criminality at the top?
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by k2039: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
koruji: GEJ is on to sonething here. Let's follow the logic through - more bad roads, less deaths on the roads - problem solved. That's the GEJ way. Applause for the great leader embarassed embarassed embarassed

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Your assertion made maximum sense.
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by mosunade(f): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
Frankie9ice:

Mosun Ade I really mean to take you on,....I expect someone as savvy as you to be objective. The accidents you see in Abuja is infinitesimal when compared to heat obtains in other parts of the country. I don't fly,cos I feel safer driving myself. And girl,I drive around a lot. For every 10 automobile accidents I see on our roads, I can confidently assert that 8 out of them is due to bad roads (which translates to irresponsible Govt).
7 out of every 10 accidents u see in Abuja r what I wud cal dumb accidents,....accidents by spoilt kids who have never worked for one day to earn money, yet they have access to million Naira cars. So please do not use the accidents u see on Abuja streets to generalise.
In the last 50 days I av driven Ibadan-Sokoto 3 tyms,....and at night (the earliest I took off was around 11pm,and I drove over night), Sokoto-Ibadan 2tyms, Abuja-Lagos 3 tyms and back to Abuja twice. Christmas eve, last week Monday I left Onipan in Lag ard 6:30pm,...left Ibadan ard 8:30pm for Abj and got to Abj at 3am,....I know what I see on these roads per trip,....and trust me,accidents is just 5% good roads, 65% bad roads,.....and others. GEJ is an expert at shifting blames

Bros. answer me first. Accidents in Abuja with good roads are caused by corruption.? Answer a simple question. I dont care where you have been, I have been all over Nigeria on road.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by k2039: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
geeez: Since corruption has become a national culture, I guess he meant corruption is attitudinal

However, I think Nigeria would be a better place if our attitude remained and corruption was removed compared to changing our attitude and continuing in their corrupt ways

GEJ has lost it whichever way you look at it

[color=soyouquotedme]I concur [/color]
Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by mosunade(f): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
ballabriggs:

Because you will face the consequences. Why do you have speed cameras everywhere? Why do you have CCTVs at city centers? Do they think everyone will naturally obey the law? Absolutely not!!! There are controls to put everyone in check. It is not a society where an Alams who should be in jail dines with the President. How do you change attitudes where Jona has set a tone of criminality at the top?

OK. People are not killing themselves because CCTV will catch them, if there are no CCTVs, naturally, they will begin to kill themselves because they dont want to obey the law and because there is no law enforcement. I get u. classic.

Na wa o. So, people dont know to do what is good unless they are coherced.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. by ballabriggs: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade:

Bros. answer me first. Accidents in Abuja with good roads are caused by corruption.? Answer a simple question.

Yes corruption is one of the cause given the frequency. There are institutions that should monitor and take actions accordingly. But how will these organisations function when they have been bastardised by corrupt practices? How do they regulate people when they cannot regulate themselves internally? These are the issues. Corruption distorts public policy in its entirety.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 / Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics / Celebrities And Policemen Protest Against Gender Based Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.