Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18069 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ishilove: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
donchris369: ishilove why call me cretin?

So in your whole lifetime you havent had problems with people. Anyway am enjoying my new year peacefully please.
Hush... Happy new year cool
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by tpia5: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun is doing his usual weathercock thing people are saying he's placating igbos.

Una never halla until you see another civil war, na then una go sabi.

Pushing igbo interests because he wants money, is different from placating igbos.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:

U are derailing dis wonderful thread.

Repent! It's 2013... tongue
LMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

You dey craze? Who the shtytee are you?
Easy bro, is a new year and too early to start making enemies.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
This Seun guy is really annoying ..
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
How much do moderators get paid ? How can I apply to be moderator ? I also want to make big ( there is a new sheriff in town) speech like afam4eva. Somebody please tell me the above.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
nne3870:
The last time I checked OFEM in igbo means love and I don't know y you all are taking it personal. Or does it mean something else
Sharrap, don't even go dere... See dis tilapia fish o! Abeg just dress go one corner mehn.... Oforan! Oshisko to power of medogbon! Mstew......
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
nne3870:
Easy bro, is a new year and too early to start making enemies.

So watch your utterance on this section
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by PointB: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

I hope he will have the courage to discipline people like you when (not if) you ran foul of the rules ...

I suppose that mean banning me for asking hard questions, right?

Just get over yourself guy, you seem too fixated with me.

4 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sharrap, don't even go dere... See dis tilapia fish o! Abeg just dress go one corner mehn.... Oforan! Oshisko to power of medogbon! Mstew......
undecided are you all right?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
Omo Ilugun, ki lo wa fa iru oro yi to un so?
ilugunboy: This Seun guy is really annoying ..
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Since Afam don become mod, I expect Bluetooth to become a mod too
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Omo Ilugun, ki lo wa fa iru oro yi to un so?

He is pandering too much to the desires of some bigots in this community

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
nne3870:
undecided are you all right?
No! Ode! Nnewerey! Next time u want to type shyte,U'll think twice. Oponu ara Galatia!

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

So watch your utterance on this section
Please get a life
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
PointB:

I suppose that mean banning me for asking hard questions, right?

Just get over yourself guy, you seem too fixated with me.

Lmao! I Laff in Ibo..since when did PointlessB start asking hard questions?

Is like Dende talking about hard questions
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
You sey wetin? Are you not qualified to be a mod too?
dayokanu: Since Afam don become mod, I expect Bluetooth to become a mod too
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu: Since Afam don become mod, I expect Bluetooth to become a mod too

LMAO. See as you take style insult two people at the same time.

@
Congrats Aham.
How much are these mods being paid anyway? The scramble and underground politicking involved is quite serious.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: You sey wetin? Are you not qualified to be a mod too?

Mod ke? I dont know how to kiss Seuns Asss so I'm not qualified

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
nne3870:
Please get a life

Really the only thing working for you on this thread is the simple fact that you are a female..otherwise you would have been tossed by now.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Abeg no let this catfish peppersoup wey i dey drink comot for my nose. LMAO!
grin grin grin
D tin go comot for ya ear if dat Tozo continue to pollute dis beaurriful thread wiv hin mouth diarrhoea.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No! Ode! Nnewerey! Next time u want to type shyte,U'll think twice. Oponu ara Galatia!
I know your type and the last thing I would do is engage in an e fight with you. Look elsewhere I don't DO your type
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by PointB: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:
Seun is doing his usual weathercock thing people are saying he's placating igbos.

Una never halla until you see another civil war, na then una go sabi.

Pushing igbo interests because he wants money, is different from placating igbos.

If pushing Igbo's interest placates Igbos and make money for Seun, what exactly is wrong with that?

As per the another civil war, na you wan start am? My dear, you have changed negatively lately, and it not very good for you. Retrace your steps back to the good girl you used to be. Fanning embers on ethic bigotry is not ideally suited for you. Besides that is a new year, didn't you make certain resolution?

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
nne3870:
I know your type and the last thing I would do is engage in an e fight with you. Look elsewhere I don't DO your type
Better! Foolishhhh ting! U come up here talking shyte indirectly, and u expect me to click like on dat odensin comment u made? Ori e gba le! Sheddiot! Anyways... Happy new year o! Okugbe!

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Really the only thing working for you on this thread is the simple fact that you are a female..otherwise you would have been tossed by now.
Really? I repeat its a new year, and fighting with you is the last thing on ma mind
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MegaMan2020: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: I want to use this opportunity to thank Seun for appointing me a MOD on this volatile section. I also want to appreciate my fellow mods for holding up alone thus far and granting me the chance to work hand in hand with them to improve the idiosyncrasies of this section. And finally i want to thank those that have deemed it fit to congratulate me and even those that resent the very idea of a certain Afam4eva being a mod.

My mission here is a strong aversion to why i was appointed. I may be an Igbo advocate but that will not in anyway come in between my work and i. I'm not here on any ethnic agenda. I'm here to restore sanity. I'm here to push the limit of goodwill like used to be enjoyed on this very section. Never again will this section be known as the trouble making section of Nairaland. Never again will this section be the curse capital of the Nigerian webosphere. Never again.

I shall take it up as a duty to rid off trouble makers and their hateful posts. Tribalists should take their trade elsewhere because market has just closed for them and their business is no longer profitable. Whoever if found wanting shall be punished according to the laid out rules of this forum.

he who has ears let him hear.

Stay out of trouble and stay blessed.

Happy New year everybody

Afam bu Afam

I will be keeping my eye on you. Any Igbo favoritism or Yoruba bashing will be reported to Seun. I've seen you mouthing off about Yorubas on here before. Like I said, the first sign of favortism shown towards your tribe will be reported!

4 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ Afam congrats once again, be ready like GEJ they will fight you with their bombs and other vices just hold on and make us proud and let them haterz kiss ma ass cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idi to ti jera! Abe to ti expire lipsrsealed grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Idi to ti jera! Abe to ti expire lipsrsealed grin

You are a badttt gal..! cheesy cheesy
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are a badttt gal..! cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin wink cool

Mission accomplished#
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Afam4eva(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020:

I will be keeping my eye on you. Any Igbo favoritism or Yoruba bashing will be reported to Seun. I've seen you mouthing off about Yorubas on here before. Like I said, the first sign of favortism shown towards your tribe will be reported!
Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you, i won't have anybody to report to before banning you if you continue trolling in this section.

10 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Seun(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you, I won't have anybody to report to before banning you if you continue trolling in this section.
Moderators should be polite to forum members. You should not threaten to use your powers to silence your critics. ilugunboy was not trolling.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State / Heartbroken Teenager Jumps From Third-floor Window In Suicide Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.