Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion (2912 Views)

How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by UjSizzle(f): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Doctor Tests Now
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
What else do i say?

Op, go for medical check up and if she's intact, move on wit her. She might as well had pretend about it just to be married to you, now you know, forgive her past. Another lady might also hav done the said for you with/without your knowledge...pls no offence oo

All da best..
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
OMG! you guys are getting defensive so easily! it's not because I said abortion is a right that you have to attack me like that! I don't know what is the conception of abortion in Nigeria/Africa, but here in Europe it's a right, and women have fought for us to have this right.
and for the people who said that those who get pregnant should have used protection: neither condom nor contraceptive pill are 100% effective. Many girls get pregnant while they're on the pill, sometimes even if they've never fogotten to take it. And condoms can break!!
the more I read what you wrote, the more I think it's very hard to discuss anything with you.... maybe it's cultural perspective....
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by sleekch1c(f): 2:42am On Jan 10, 2013
And how are you sure that you are fertile as a man? Find out abt yourself b4 crucifying a woman that was honest with u. With the rate u men carry infections arnd these days, who knws u might actually be the one with a big problem. Joker!
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by SSaemoenl(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2013
Easy on ur assessment
sleekch1c: And how are you sure that you are fertile as a man? Find out abt yourself b4 crucifying a woman that was honest with u. With the rate u men carry infections arnd these days, who knws u might actually be the one with a big problem. Joker!
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by Konnektions146(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
miss-sweety86:
OMG! you guys are getting defensive so easily! it's not because I said abortion is a right that you have to attack me like that! I don't know what is the conception of abortion in Nigeria/Africa, but here in Europe it's a right, and women have fought for us to have this right.
and for the people who said that those who get pregnant should have used protection: neither condom nor contraceptive pill are 100% effective. Many girls get pregnant while they're on the pill, sometimes even if they've never fogotten to take it. And condoms can break!!
the more I read what you wrote, the more I think it's very hard to discuss anything with you.... maybe it's cultural perspective....
miss, NAIRALAND are full of hypocrites,
over 70% of single nigerian ladies at one point or the other had had an abor.tion(Medical or surgical) and de last time i checked, guy did de act with them but it marvels me how guys frown at dis and as well comment.

ladies have got some very deep mind, dey can conceal a lot inside and u can only know wat dey want dey want u to know.

@op,
its not a nice act but if yu re made to know abt her past, its cos she respects u.

pls dont leave her
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by sleekch1c(f): 1:51am On Jan 14, 2013
SSaemoenl: Easy on ur assessment
Ouch!!!! My point hit home cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion by emmybaba: 2:48am On Jan 14, 2013
@op
If u stil love her,go 4 a test and if she is capable of carrying children,go ahead and marry her,because ur next chick may have had four or more abortions and won't tell.

@all
Is there any kind of medical exam that can determine if a gal has done an abortion in d past?(jus curious)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Man Dress In A Football Jersey On Your Wedding Day? (pics) / How Did You Spend Your Wedding Night / What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.