Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics (18214 Views)

Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service / Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by ba7man(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I can see the ACN goons are popping champagne over "commencement" of laying of rail tracks 6yrs into the 8yr regime of Fashola. Is this not the same project that would have been completed by Jakande in the mid 80's if not for the coup by Buhari and his gang?
Anyway, I send my felicitations too. It is better late than never
Took you a while to comment (despite being on the thread for so long). Anyway, they are popping Champagne not because of its "commencement" but its "implication" on their way of life, business and investments. The earlier part of his admistration was used to prepare the site (demolition,settlement of those affected and construction of those large concrete footings to carry the tracks) so the tracks is the least of works to be carried out.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by Jaideyone(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
geeez:

I travel three times a day on these trains. I have friends that travel up to five times. How is 3m not feasible? We lead in the SE, others follow. Onitsha rail is also completed and its the fastest in Africa at 200miles an hour. It runs on a 50km suspension bridge and three underground lines totaling 88km. Where else in Nigeria does that happen? Yoruba people answer me
lmao guy no kill me with laugh abeg
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by aribisala0(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
geeez:

I travel three times a day on these trains. I have friends that travel up to five times. How is 3m not feasible? We lead in the SE, others follow. Onitsha rail is also completed and its the fastest in Africa at 200miles an hour. It runs on a 50km suspension bridge and three underground lines totaling 88km. Where else in Nigeria does that happen? Yoruba people answer me
Guy no vex na.Let me apologize on their behalf.They are completely ignorant of the giant strides Onitsha and Enugu have taken.I think they need to send a group to come and understudy your success,that is of course,if you will magnanimously permit it ?
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by contactlenz: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
geeez: This is nothing compared to Enugu monorail which is completed and we are waiting for the governor to commission the project when he returns. The rail lines have been built and the trains running as you can see
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by Guk: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
geeez:

I beg, make i no choke wt laffta!!! 200miles/hr?? Una dey fly? up to five times a day? Una be train conductor? 50km suspension bridge? More like suspended dream! three underground lines totaling 88km? Na u go enter that one alone. Me, i no fit enter underground for 9ja o!!
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by hercules07: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
Guk:

I beg, make i no choke wt laffta!!! 200miles/hr?? Una dey fly? up to five times a day? Una be train conductor? 50km suspension bridge? More like suspended dream! three underground lines totaling 88km? Na u go enter that one alone. Me, i no fit enter underground for 9ja o!!

Ma guy na sarcasm ooo, I hope you are being sarcastic as well.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by babapupa: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
You guys are wicked sha. Lafta is killing my ribs..lmao
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by banki(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
taharqa: lol...no govt in d history of Nigeria, except perhaps during colonial times, is doing as much work in d railways sector than d present FG. No govt, past or present, is even close; only d Abuja-kaduna standard railline mks dis one look like child's play, lol...... Anyways, we shldnt be unnecessary comparing. Fashola is doing very well in pursuing dis project, which am convincd will be completd (at least parts of it) in late 2014-2015; it wud be great for Lagos and Nigeria in general.....

oh stop this nonsense the nigerian railway have a prorgamme they air on tv every week how come all the credit to the railway projects seem to be going to objs government and not your goodluck propaganda.....

i know you wish it were your principal that was doing this project, but he just cant think in that line.... was he not also governor of a state that has serious need for a great transport sysytem, he never concieved that kind of project he never even embarked on any meaninful project as governor or deputy governor..... oh sorry he embarked on the 16 floor bayelsa hotel project........and sylva didnt complete it so he was booted out! iknow when you sit down in your quite time you kick your self and wish it was jonathans government that was doing this,

other governments built the rail tracks in nigeria and they worked, all this government needs to do is to fix the tracks and revamp the railway system no one needs them to embark on any major project, when i was younger my parents stayed in zaria and my elder sister was in school in owerri.... it was a common sight to follow my folks to the train station and watch my sister go back to school in owerri with lots of her school mates, it was not rocket science then.....this was in 1989/1990.......
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by rman: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sincere 9gerian: I can see the ACN goons are popping champagne over "commencement" of laying of rail tracks 6yrs into the 8yr regime of Fashola. Is this not the same project that would have been completed by Jakande in the mid 80's if not for the coup by Buhari and his gang?
Anyway, I send my felicitations too. It is better late than never

Eyah, pele, this like a knock out punch from the ACN crew.

As you can see, when a government really have something tangible to show, it will make your job easier or absolutely uneccessary.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by kingingkinging: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Parddie: I hold the opinion that most people do not read nor get a hang of the issue before commenting on this forum. There is nothing absolutely wrong with this design and the rail tracks covered the whole of Lagos. I think most people still have their okada mentality, where they expect even a train to take them to their door step or they are still mistaking train coaches for cars, since they most likely haven't seen one before. For my over bloated ego V.I people, you will take the green line and change to the red line coaches at the terminus at marina for your final trip to your ldear and lovely warehouses called airports where you will board your life threatening flights in your ill maintained aircrafts. Tell me as planned as Abuja is, is there anything close to what this man is doing? This man is transforming one of the most densely populated and unplanned land mass in the world. This is the most difficult job for even the best urban town planner in the world, yet this is being done in a world class fashion and and as a model for even the developed world, give credit to what is right and to who ever deserves it. Tell me any government in Nigeria, including the federal government, that provides world class 21st century solution to a century old accumulated challenges like the Lagos state government. This guy solves problem the way it will be solved in newyork,moscow, Beijing, carlifornia or hong kong. This should be an educative and informative forum, where facts are discussed and not an avenue for emotional outburst or expression. Rest my case .

I thought they said it is a world bank project? Pls clarify. I don't know and want to know.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by yhemzy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
I know in every sphere of life there are always argument for and against,let us appreciate any good thing we see and if we have cause to criticize let it be a constructive one for the good of the residents and allstakeholders.Lagos is a pacesetter infrastructure wise.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by babapupa: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
kingingkinging:

I thought they said it is a world bank project? Pls clarify. I don't know and want to know.
kingingkinging:

I know many ignorant people think everything in lagos is financed by the world, but don't believe everything you read . This project is financed by the people of lagos state. The world bank is not connected or involved in anyway.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by Lascom1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
When will Nigerians be contented with good leaders. Someone is doing well like that and you've still unable tn see what he is doing.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by aribisala0(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
uche_valen: . . .World Bank Western African Project. Lagosian should understand that.
Do you have any evidence for this or is your probem just chronic PERITONITIS BAD BELLE
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by taharqa: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
banki:

oh stop this nonsense the nigerian railway have a prorgamme they air on tv every week how come all the credit to the railway projects seem to be going to objs government and not your goodluck propaganda.....

i know you wish it were your principal that was doing this project, but he just cant think in that line.... was he not also governor of a state that has serious need for a great transport sysytem, he never concieved that kind of project he never even embarked on any meaninful project as governor or deputy governor..... oh sorry he embarked on the 16 floor bayelsa hotel project........and sylva didnt complete it so he was booted out! iknow when you sit down in your quite time you kick your self and wish it was jonathans government that was doing this,

other governments built the rail tracks in nigeria and they worked, all this government needs to do is to fix the tracks and revamp the railway system no one needs them to embark on any major project, when i was younger my parents stayed in zaria and my elder sister was in school in owerri.... it was a common sight to follow my folks to the train station and watch my sister go back to school in owerri with lots of her school mates, it was not rocket science then.....this was in 1989/1990.......

@banki, i HATE Propaganda with every fibre of my being and can only say dat you are a TOOL for quoting my comment and spitting d thrash u just did cos of yr HATRED for a man. 'All credit for the ongoing railway work goes to OBJ' according to a TV show? OBJ? Are you aware that virtuali no train movd during d 8yrs that OBJ ruld this nation? Are u aware that he did rehabilitate any of d already dilapilitatd tracks anywhere in d country? The rehabilitatn of d main Lagos-Kano startd in 2009 by Yar'adua and had barely gotten up to 15% b4 he died d nx yr leaving most of d work and d rehabilitatn of d entire rail spurs off dis main line to GEJ to complete- the main line has just bn finishd last month, just as its entire spur raillines that branches off it have/is been rehabilitatd by GEJ. The rehabilitatn of d even longer PH-Maiduguri rail line and its many spur lines startd in 2011 by GEJ and massive work is bn done as i speak as people along dat route wud tell you- trains wud surely move on dat line b4 d end of d yr. The Standard guage Ajaokuta-Aladja-Warri rail line dat startd since 1991 and abandond many times has virtuali bn completd today by GEJ who laid a new track from Agbor to warri and rehabilitatd sm parts of d track from Agbor tru Ore to Ajaokuta- a test train carrying d Min of Transport ran tru dis new path last yr and but for the navigational and buildings structure left shld hv bn completd by now. The actual constructn work of d Standard guage Abuja-Kaduna rail line that began in Feb 2011 by GEJ (though d contract was signd by Yar'adua in 2009) has not stop 1 day since then as you can testify since you say you live in Abuja, and is already more than 50% completd. The Abuja rail way project which yes began unda OBJ but was later abandond cos of funding concerns has bn restartd by GEJ afta resolving d funding issue for d entire project, and work is going apace by d Chinese contractor as you can also testify as an Abuja resident dat u say u are. The Double track Lagos-Ibadan Standard guage was startd last yr by GEJ; just as Feasibility studies for 7 new proposd routes to obtain d necessary data without which private investors wud not enter d railway sector was also given by GEJ. MOST of d wagons and locomotives bn usd today by NRC was eida FINALLY bought by GEJ or contractd by him. Yet u cud open yr mouth and say dat 'GEJ is not doing anything..he just cant think in dat line'? Hv you no DECENCY, not even a little, left? You wud allow HATRED mk u descend to dis level....*Just Disgusting*

1 Like

Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by babapupa: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
Since you think that incompetent dullard is performing by continuing other people plans and ideas, what about doing his job by fixing all the death trap federal roads in lagos. Oh I forgot, according to the idiot, more people die on good roads than bad roads so fixing our roads is out of the question..Please don't rubbish this thread with dirty and useless names like GEJ abeg.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by najoke: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
taharqa: @banki, i HATE Propaganda with every fibre of my being and can only say dat you are a FOOOL for quoting my comment and spitting d thrash u just did cos of yr HATRED for a man. 'All credit for the ongoing railway work goes to OBJ' according to a TV show? OBJ? Are you aware that virtuali no train movd during d 8yrs that OBJ ruld this nation? Are u aware that he did rehabilitate any of d already dilapilitatd tracks anywhere in d country? The rehabilitatn of d main Lagos-Kano startd in 2009 by Yar'adua and had barely gotten up to 15% b4 he died d nx yr leaving most of d work and d rehabilitatn of d entire rail spurs off dis main line to GEJ to complete- the main line has just bn finishd last month, just as its entire spur raillines that branches off it have/is been rehabilitatd by GEJ. The rehabilitatn of d even longer PH-Maiduguri rail line and its many spur lines startd in 2011 by GEJ and massive work is bn done as i speak as people along dat route wud tell you- trains wud surely move on dat line b4 d end of d yr. The Standard guage Ajaokuta-Aladja-Warri rail line dat startd since 1991 and abandond many times has virtuali bn completd today by GEJ who laid a new track from Agbor to warri and rehabilitatd sm parts of d track from Agbor tru Ore to Ajaokuta- a test train carrying d Min of Transport ran tru dis new path last yr and but for the navigational and buildings structure left shld hv bn completd by now. The actual constructn work of d Standard guage Abuja-Kaduna rail line that began in Feb 2011 by GEJ (though d contract was signd by Yar'adua in 2009) has not stop 1 day since then as you can testify since you say you live in Abuja, and is already more than 50% completd. The Abuja rail way project which yes began unda OBJ but was later abandond cos of funding concerns has bn restartd by GEJ afta resolving d funding issue for d entire project, and work is going apace by d Chinese contractor as you can also testify as an Abuja resident dat u say u are. The Double track Lagos-Ibadan Standard guage was startd last yr by GEJ; just as Feasibility studies for 7 new proposd routes to obtain d necessary data without which private investors wud not enter d railway sector was also given by GEJ. MOST of d wagons and locomotives bn usd today by NRC was eida FINALLY bought by GEJ or contractd by him. Yet u cud open yr mouth and say dat 'GEJ is not doing anything..he just cant think in dat line'? Hv you no DECENCY, not even a little, left? You wud allow HATRED mk u descend to dis level....*Just Disgusting*

He claims he hates PROPAGANDA......Pls how many times did word "GEJ" appeared in the above post.
get the answer and win areoplane.......u hate propaganda indeed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by Guk: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
taharqa: @banki, i HATE Propaganda with every fibre of my being and can only say dat you are a FOOOL for quoting my comment and spitting d thrash u just did cos of yr HATRED for a man. 'All credit for the ongoing railway work goes to OBJ' according to a TV show? OBJ? Are you aware that virtuali no train movd during d 8yrs that OBJ ruld this nation? Are u aware that he did rehabilitate any of d already dilapilitatd tracks anywhere in d country? The rehabilitatn of d main Lagos-Kano startd in 2009 by Yar'adua and had barely gotten up to 15% b4 he died d nx yr leaving most of d work and d rehabilitatn of d entire rail spurs off dis main line to GEJ to complete- the main line has just bn finishd last month, just as its entire spur raillines that branches off it have/is been rehabilitatd by GEJ. The rehabilitatn of d even longer PH-Maiduguri rail line and its many spur lines startd in 2011 by GEJ and massive work is bn done as i speak as people along dat route wud tell you- trains wud surely move on dat line b4 d end of d yr. The Standard guage Ajaokuta-Aladja-Warri rail line dat startd since 1991 and abandond many times has virtuali bn completd today by GEJ who laid a new track from Agbor to warri and rehabilitatd sm parts of d track from Agbor tru Ore to Ajaokuta- a test train carrying d Min of Transport ran tru dis new path last yr and but for the navigational and buildings structure left shld hv bn completd by now. The actual constructn work of d Standard guage Abuja-Kaduna rail line that began in Feb 2011 by GEJ (though d contract was signd by Yar'adua in 2009) has not stop 1 day since then as you can testify since you say you live in Abuja, and is already more than 50% completd. The Abuja rail way project which yes began unda OBJ but was later abandond cos of funding concerns has bn restartd by GEJ afta resolving d funding issue for d entire project, and work is going apace by d Chinese contractor as you can also testify as an Abuja resident dat u say u are. The Double track Lagos-Ibadan Standard guage was startd last yr by GEJ; just as Feasibility studies for 7 new proposd routes to obtain d necessary data without which private investors wud not enter d railway sector was also given by GEJ. MOST of d wagons and locomotives bn usd today by NRC was eida FINALLY bought by GEJ or contractd by him. Yet u cud open yr mouth and say dat 'GEJ is not doing anything..he just cant think in dat line'? Hv you no DECENCY, not even a little, left? You wud allow HATRED mk u descend to dis level....*Just Disgusting*

My only fear is how much is GEJ throwing at all these projects just to prove he is performing. We are all witnesses to the excessive, unimaginable amount of money they used in eradicating fuels queues a couple of years ago.

Its mind boggling to hear amounts of money spent on railways and still be celebrating 20th century locomotive

We also hear the crazy amounts of money they are spending on electricity yet they are celebrating 4350mw whilst at the same time, we hear other nations spend about the same amount to achieve 22nd century infrastructure.

Too much money thrown around wt no proportional benefit

Am sorry, i know that its not GEJ that caused Nigeria's present problems but he is neither showing futuristic thinking nor displaying present day drive that can move a nation like ours forward
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by bayulll01(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
ba7man: I still can't see what fashola is doin in Lagos, the pictures are likely photoshoped. SMH for ACN propaganda. He should pay a visit to Delta state and see the great works the Governor is doin there.
Wereeeee omo ale nie as a lasgidi boy serving in delta u guys should be ashamed of yourself haters go to blast
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lascom1: When will Nigerians be contented with good leaders. Someone is doing well like that and you've still unable tn see what he is doing.

Wrong! Certain sections of Nigeria love good, well-meaning leaders...

Certain other sections of Nigeria hate good, well-meaning, leaders with a passion.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by OmoTier1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
taharqa: @banki, i HATE Propaganda with every fibre of my being and can only say dat you are a TOOL for quoting my comment and spitting d thrash u just did cos of yr HATRED for a man. 'All credit for the ongoing railway work goes to OBJ' according to a TV show? OBJ? Are you aware that virtuali no train movd during d 8yrs that OBJ ruld this nation? Are u aware that he did rehabilitate any of d already dilapilitatd tracks anywhere in d country? The rehabilitatn of d main Lagos-Kano startd in 2009 by Yar'adua and had barely gotten up to 15% b4 he died d nx yr leaving most of d work and d rehabilitatn of d entire rail spurs off dis main line to GEJ to complete- the main line has just bn finishd last month, just as its entire spur raillines that branches off it have/is been rehabilitatd by GEJ. The rehabilitatn of d even longer PH-Maiduguri rail line and its many spur lines startd in 2011 by GEJ and massive work is bn done as i speak as people along dat route wud tell you- trains wud surely move on dat line b4 d end of d yr. The Standard guage Ajaokuta-Aladja-Warri rail line dat startd since 1991 and abandond many times has virtuali bn completd today by GEJ who laid a new track from Agbor to warri and rehabilitatd sm parts of d track from Agbor tru Ore to Ajaokuta- a test train carrying d Min of Transport ran tru dis new path last yr and but for the navigational and buildings structure left shld hv bn completd by now. The actual constructn work of d Standard guage Abuja-Kaduna rail line that began in Feb 2011 by GEJ (though d contract was signd by Yar'adua in 2009) has not stop 1 day since then as you can testify since you say you live in Abuja, and is already more than 50% completd. The Abuja rail way project which yes began unda OBJ but was later abandond cos of funding concerns has bn restartd by GEJ afta resolving d funding issue for d entire project, and work is going apace by d Chinese contractor as you can also testify as an Abuja resident dat u say u are. The Double track Lagos-Ibadan Standard guage was startd last yr by GEJ; just as Feasibility studies for 7 new proposd routes to obtain d necessary data without which private investors wud not enter d railway sector was also given by GEJ. MOST of d wagons and locomotives bn usd today by NRC was eida FINALLY bought by GEJ or contractd by him. Yet u cud open yr mouth and say dat 'GEJ is not doing anything..he just cant think in dat line'? Hv you no DECENCY, not even a little, left? You wud allow HATRED mk u descend to dis level....*Just Disgusting*
You are a serial, ALL railway rehabilitation projects in Nigeria today were conceived during Obasanjo's second tenure. The Lagos to Kano rail line modernization project was awareded to the chinease construction firm by Obasanjo through a loan facility by the Chinease government. His would not forgive your love for lies by ignoring the uproar during the late Yardua government that led to the contract being cancelled.

I am no fan of Obasanjo, but some of the projects He began in His second term had it been He started them in His first term, Nigeria would not have been left with a President like GEJ.

I have said it, if Fashola decides to run for President in 2015, I will organize for funds for His campaign! This is one project that would change Lagos.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by adebayosun02: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Eko Ile: When are they going to do something like this on the mainland? Must this be on the island. Fashola hate the poor.

Pls check, those area, Okomaiko Ijora e.t.c. are they Not Mainland?
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by babapupa: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
adebayosun02:

Pls check, those area, Okomaiko Ijora e.t.c. are they Not Mainland?

Yes I checked, they are not on the island, is ijora and okokomaiko not on the island where the elites live. Stop defending fashola and his anti people policies.

Enough is Enough..
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by taharqa: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You are a serial, ALL railway rehabilitation projects in Nigeria today were conceived during Obasanjo's second tenure. The Lagos to Kano rail line modernization project was awareded to the chinease construction firm by Obasanjo through a loan facility by the Chinease government. His would not forgive your love for lies by ignoring the uproar during the late Yardua government that led to the contract being cancelled.

I am no fan of Obasanjo, but some of the projects He began in His second term had it been He started them in His first term, Nigeria would not have been left with a President like GEJ.

I have said it, if Fashola decides to run for President in 2015, I will organize for funds for His campaign! This is one project that would change Lagos.

Am responding to you just cos i previously told you that you shld always try to be sure of what you are saying b4 you quote me (i wudnt even waste time responding to d 2 chaps who quotd me here cos i cant respond to Nothing)... 1st, what do you rili mean when you say a Nigerian govt 'conceivd' a project? What does it rili signify when virtuali EVERY govt since d 1980s hv bn 'conceiving' d rehabilitatn and constructn of Old and New rail lines respectively? In Nigeria, hv we eva bn bereft of govts who 'conceive' d most audacious projects Or those to actuali implement it?.... By d way, d Lagos-Kano rail track you wantd to talk about was d PROPOSED Standard guage Lagos-Kano High Speed rail track dat OBJ gave to d Chinese at d tail end of his tenure, that was NEVER even began cos Yar'adua cancelld it immediately he became President (you see where just 'conceiving' gets to?). That move almost brought sm diplomatic tensions bw Nigeria and China, with d Chinese firm threatening to tk d Nigerian govt to court and demanding a compensatn of $1billion for unitararily cancelling a project. This was one of d things that made Yar'adua to later give dis same company d contract to construct Abuja-Kaduna rail track in 2009 whose actual constructn startd in Feb 2011 and is already more than 50% complete by GEJ. Nuff said..
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
babapupa:

Yes I checked, they are not on the island, is ijora and okokomaiko not on the island where the elites live. Stop defending fashola and his anti people policies.

Enough is Enough..

grin grin grin Abeg leave that Insincere Nigerian, he is still looking for Fashola achievement. grin
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by ba7man(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
bayulll01:
Wereeeee omo ale nie as a lasgidi boy serving in delta u guys should be ashamed of yourself haters go to blast
Smile, the joke's on you.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
babapupa:

Enough is Enough..
Guys abeg make una stop ds sarcasm thing, y'all misleading a lotta ignorant folks!
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by sugah: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2013
ba7man: I still can't see what fashola is doin in Lagos, the pictures are likely photoshoped. SMH for ACN propaganda. He should pay a visit to Delta state and see the great works the Governor is doin there.

Photoshop eh? when last did you go to lagos? Slowpoke
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by ba7man(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2013
sugah:

Photoshop eh? when last did you go to lagos? Slowpoke
cheesy wow!! Just that short exercise in sarcarstic commenting really seperated the "boys" from the "men" in the ability to reason. No wonder there are a lot of arguements on NL. Damn!!

1 Like

Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by faoni572(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2013
ba7man: cheesy wow!! Just that short exercise in sarcarstic commenting really seperated the "boys" from the "men" in the ability to reason. No wonder there are a lot of arguements on NL. Damn!!
I believe they know it is sarcasm, they are just saying all those things intentionally, maybe to crack jokes
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by iamDozzy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
What delta state ? the delta state that uduaghan has turned warri to a dustbin ....people will just come on here and be bias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja After London Medical Trip Channels TV / Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports / COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.