Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics (18241 Views)

Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service / Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by seunajia: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
sugah:

Photoshop eh? when last did you go to lagos? Slowpoke

gringringringringringringrin

O boy, see problem! @ba7man, better go change that post before sb use shoponor to swear for you LMAO.

The same ignorance that made us vote GEJ. SMH.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by Belmot(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
iamDozzy:
What delta state ? the delta state that uduaghan has turned warri to a dustbin ....people will just come on here and be bias
Sarcasm! Sarcasm!! Sarcasm!!! He's only making fun of delta state. grin grin grin
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by ba7man(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
seunajia:

gringringringringringringrin

O boy, see problem! @ba7man, better go change that post before sb use shoponor to swear for you LMAO.

The same ignorance that made us vote GEJ. SMH.
Bro, I run go change am sharply ooo...!!! Dem no go kill me for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by rycon07: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
shut up all of u, i am d driver of the enugu mono rail nd the train is really doing well, solar driven train to shw u pple the advancement of our able governor and we transport over 50 million pple everyday, the only problem is that this train is in the head of the governor and his co-thieves grin grin grin
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by CyberG: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
lekibraky:
u are a slowpoke i wish u were here and tell me what u are seeing is photoshop i will slap u after which i will take u to Orile to see wonder of LASG

Soooo FUNNY! Most people here still cannot see the sarcasm in the post eliciting this kind of response.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by sugah: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
ba7man: cheesy wow!! Just that short exercise in sarcarstic commenting really seperated the "boys" from the "men" in the ability to reason. No wonder there are a lot of arguements on NL. Damn!!

if the statement was "supposed to be" sarcastic, you wouldnt need to explain that> you are only hiding behind that because of the backlash you received.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by aribisala0(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
His remarks were OBVIOUSLY "Tongue in cheek"
I think it is obvious he was being Ironical which is perhaps a more correct description of the rhetorical device he used rather than "SARCASM" and the backlash means nothing. Sarcasm and Irony are not quite the same thing.

Most people on Nairaland are quite dense and I mean MOST. If there was any doubt the choice of UDUAGHAN should erase that. I only blame him for bothering to respond to the backlash. No one in Nigeria would seriously argue that UGUAGHAN is a performer!!

Truth is the generation of kids that bought or cheated their way through WAEC JAMB and University have come of age.Too impatient to read long paragraphs and too thick to decipher short ones. More comfortable with abbreviations like SMH FYI LWKMD etc.We have to live with it and it ain't pretty. Shame is most of them feel entitled to live LARGE overnight BAMN grin Not sure if that abbreviation is standard or approved

Go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1173781/n20k-n200k-deposit-limit-account/5
and see how a room full of NLers struggle to comprehend simple English.It is not a fluke that is the level of the Nigerian "Graduate"
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by ba7man(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
aribisala0: His remarks were OBVIOUSLY "Tongue in cheek"
I think it is obvious he was being Ironical which is perhaps a more correct description of the rhetorical device he used rather than "SARCASM" and the backlash means nothing. Sarcasm and Irony are not quite the same thing.

Most people on Nairaland are quite dense and I mean MOST. If there was any doubt the choice of UDUAGHAN should erase that. I only blame him for bothering to respond to the backlash. No one in Nigeria would seriously argue that UGUAGHAN is a performer!!

Truth is the generation of kids that bought or cheated their way through WAEC JAMB and University have come of age.Too impatient to read long paragraphs and too thick to decipher short ones. More comfortable with abbreviations like SMH FYI LWKMD etc.We have to live with it and it ain't pretty. Shame is most of them feel entitled to live LARGE overnight BAMN grin Not sure if that abbreviation is standard or approved

Go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1173781/n20k-n200k-deposit-limit-account/5
and see how a room full of NLers struggle to comprehend simple English.It is not a fluke that is the level of the Nigerian "Graduate"
God bless Naija.
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by Dasini: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
All I can say is,fashola remains one of the crops of leaders Nigeria has at the moment that can indeed move us to the next level,irrespective of people's comment about his government,I sure know and have seen men like him in Nigeria are few.Bros u're a visioner,I travel through that stretch,orile to badagary,I couldn't believe this is happening in lagos,and the next word that came out of my mouth was a prayer for this man,God Bless u Mr Gov.Eko oni baje oooo

1 Like

Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by TonySpike: 4:16am On Aug 30, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @NIGERIANS
YOU WILL ALWAYS KISS SOUTH AFRICANS A$$E$ WHEN IT COMES TO DEVELOPMENT.

The trains I see here are "LOW STANDARDS" but celebrated by VILLAGE HEBOONS AND SHEBOONS. grin grin grin grin grin

THIS MEANS eko will be SLUM AS WELL. Nice 3D renders but POOR END PRODUCT. grin grin grin grin grin

Jeez Chinese

You are making a mistake, my friend! The train on display here are dummies provided by Chinese construction company, CCECC. All the trains for this project, I think, are already being shipped in from Canada. Your aim is to spite Nigerians based on what you see here. You'd be surprised when the real trains are mounted at the end of this project. Stop the hatred please, one love!

By the way, China is far developed than whatever country you come from. I'm sure there are numerous slums in your country too, don't deny that...
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by aresa: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
AwodwaGyanOniwe:
@NIGERIANS
YOU WILL ALWAYS KISS SOUTH AFRICANS A$$E$ WHEN IT COMES TO DEVELOPMENT.

The trains I see here are "LOW STANDARDS" but celebrated by VILLAGE HEBOONS AND SHEBOONS. grin grin grin grin grin

THIS MEANS eko will be SLUM AS WELL. Nice 3D renders but POOR END PRODUCT. grin grin grin grin grin

Jeez Chinese

^^^^^ The same Chinese dummy train in Abuja..

They are dummy trains, they test the gauge with dummy trains...

You people are worse and void of knowledge that primary 2 kids..
Re: Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics by DisGuy: 1:23am On Jan 12, 2016
update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.