Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Why Infidelity Is On The Increase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Infidelity Is On The Increase (932 Views)

Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? / Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? / Beware! Artificial Wives On The Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Infidelity Is On The Increase by oses4u(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2013
Some time ago, faithfulness was the order of the day in marriages. But now i find it shocking that most couples don't care about "OLD SCHOOL STUFF". Men enjoy keeping concubines, they lure the young girls with their money they should be spending on their wives. Women capture the young guys with money knowing that most guys are unemployed. So it's now a trend in Nigeria communities and even worse in Abuja.
Other reasons are there which some know better than mysef. Comments pls
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Increase by ATMC(f): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2013
*don't they know its d end of d world, it ended when you said goodbye*song. Well, its part of being human, humans are dynamic in nature
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Increase by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2013
oses4u: it's now a trend in Nigeria communities and even worse in Abuja.
i corroborate the bolded...@topic,we are getting to the close of age.it is bound to happen
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Increase by Chimezie198(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
binger: i corroborate the bolded...@topic,we are getting to the close of age.it is bound to happen
first time u dey make sense

(1) (Reply)

11 Valentine Gifts To Win A Girl’s Heart / Girls National Anthem / An Open Letter To Women From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.