Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39051 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2013
Ebele150:

Good question cos up till this moment it Baffles me alot why They came to that criteria
How i wish anybody or @OP can give us a full detailed explanations about it

hahahhaah my dear it baffles me oo. but anambra people and other states are the ones who caused it. infact we caused it. we were doing as if we can read and we know everything while ebonyi state was busy in the farm and taking education less serious. so in other words there is what we call ELDS which means Education Less Developed State. in the east Ebonyi state is among them. some states in the north and then south is also among. Anambra ,imo,enugu and abia are already education developed and thus do not need any help.

if you score 230 in jamb for instance and then you made economics your first choice in unizik and you got 70 in post ume.you will wait until the third list is out when they must have taken to know if there will be chance for you and if not you wont be admitted.

But someone from ebonyi state with 220 and then 65 in post ume will surely be admitted. this is because his state of origin is among the ones in the ELDS. so if you have stayed at home much you should change your origin to either the north, west or ebonyi and back it up with court affidavit and other things and getting admission in unizik wont even be hard for you.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

hahahhaah my dear it baffles me oo. but anambra people and other states are the ones who caused it. infact we caused it. we were doing as if we can read and we know everything while ebonyi state was busy in the farm and taking education less serious. so in other words there is what we call ELDS which means Education Less Developed State. in the east Ebonyi state is among them. some states in the north and then south is also among. Anambra ,imo,enugu and abia are already education developed and thus do not need any help.

if you score 230 in jamb for instance and then you made economics your first choice in unizik and you got 70 in post ume.you will wait until the third list is out when they must have taken to know if there will be chance for you and if not you wont be admitted.

But someone from ebonyi state with 220 and then 65 in post ume will surely be admitted. this is because his state of origin is among the ones in the ELDS. so if you have stayed at home much you should change your origin to either the north, west or ebonyi and back it up with court affidavit and other things and getting admission in unizik wont even be hard for you.

Thanks for the explanations

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Elijahmawe: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Smbdy tld me dat unizik usually Repeat questions 4rm Jamb use of english, hw tru z dat??nd hw many questions do unizik usually set in dier PUME reply Asap
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Elijahmawe: Smbdy tld me dat unizik usually Repeat questions 4rm Jamb use of english, hw tru z dat??nd hw many questions do unizik
usually set in dier PUME reply Asap

I don't think its jamb. But they have repeated from their post ume past questions. So all you need is to read the past questions well.
The questions are 50 each subject and total of 4 subjects.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by EngrH: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2013
Pls is the post UTME form on sale now. And how much
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2013
EngrH: Pls is the post UTME form on sale now. And how much

Jamb will first do meeting with universities and then determine cutoff before any university can start post ume. For now no Uni has started. So not yet my dear.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2013
Oga okwaifugo i dont understand u oo. U mean 50 for each 4 subj dats 200 ques altogether its 2 much na
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lyricalprince: Oga okwaifugo i dont understand u oo. U mean 50 for each 4 subj dats 200 ques altogether its 2 much na

Yeah. But am not too clearly sure. But english is 50 then others can be 50 making it 100. Anyway let me get one of the past questions will give you accurate information soon on that.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by hapigirl: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Any info about DE admissions? Pls,I need updates so I will know what to do and how to prepare for the post-DE exams.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nairaarea: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
For UNIZIK Direct entry and POST UTME past questions, call Samuel on 0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1. or send your email, course OF Study to 0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1 or add me on whatsapp

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:59am On Jun 12, 2013
hapigirl: Any info about DE admissions? Pls,I need updates so I will know what to do and how to prepare for the post-DE exams.

No news yet on it. But you will take the DE exam first which is conducted by jamb before d school own. So keep an eye on jamb news about DE or we shall notify you here when we have any info.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Mekenz(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2013
hello any info,and hope 4me,as regards to my score,i got 184 in my jamb,and am aspiring 4 building tech in unizik akwa,do i stil av any chance!?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mekenz: hello any info,and hope 4me,as regards to my score,i got 184 in my jamb,and am aspiring 4 building tech in unizik akwa,do i stil av any chance!?

You should have just changed to technical education. If everything remains the same then you won't have a chance. If the cut off gets low then there can be chance for you.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Mekenz(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

You should have just changed to technical education. If everything remains the same then you won't have a chance. If the cut off gets low then there can be chance for you.

Thanks.
bt hw do i go abt it,i mean d change of technical edution of a tin,moreover ar dey goin to allow me,to take pume?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Yeah. But am not too clearly sure. But english is 50 then others can be 50 making it 100. Anyway let me get one of the past questions will give you accurate information soon on that.
plz help us comfirm b4 we do d wrong tin
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Basebiee(f): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
Do unizik do supplementary?....someone told me that once you enter the exam hall you are given a chance to select a 2nd choice of course just incase result comes out and you do not meet the cutoff for the 1st, you can go for the 2nd?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
Basebiee: Do unizik do supplementary?....someone told me that once you enter the exam hall you are given a chance to select a 2nd choice of course just incase result comes out and you do not meet the cutoff for the 1st, you can go for the 2nd?

Its not you can go for the second choice course rather they will divert you to the second choice course if you have the chances. no supplementary is done.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Okwaifugo

208 in jamb going for Busines Adminstsration

First choice Unizik

How slim is my chance and what score can I attain to scale through

Thanks

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
IJMBE registration is still on.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2013
Ebele150: Okwaifugo

208 in jamb going for Busines Adminstsration

First choice Unizik

How slim is my chance and what score can I attain to scale through

Thanks

You will surely need up to 80 in post ume to go through.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

You will surely need up to 80 in post ume to go through.

Okay Bro will try my best and leave the rest to God
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by GentleCID(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2013
When will the post utme form be out?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
GentleCID: When will the post utme form be out?

Jamb needs to meet with universities then discuss on this years admission procedure and after that I guess schools will fix their cut off and fix the post ume date. I also guess that will be by may be First week of July cos now Jamb is sorting out a lot concerning the results issues.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Elijahmawe: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
On d 18th of june jamb registral Prof Dibu Ojerinde wil b havin a meetin wit all d VC's of various institutions in respect 2 dis yr cutoff mark nd Admision.so stay tune 2 dis page nd get updated.jux wana use dis medium 2 tnk d owner of d page 4 all his information,i knw u wont go unrewarded,God wil surely bless u nd i knw u wil kum 2 my MATRIC..victori Acerta, Aluta contiNuA!!!
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nairaarea: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2013
For Unizik, OAU and UNIBEN Post UTME past Questions call Samuel 0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Daniel0sas(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pls sum1 here ansa ma question asap...I changed my choice of uni last week but to my suprise I. Checkd yesday but d changes were not yet made on jamb site.pls is dis problem from jamb or wat?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
Daniel0sas: Pls sum1 here ansa ma question asap...I changed my choice of uni last week but to my suprise I. Checkd yesday but d changes were not yet made on jamb site.pls is dis problem from jamb or wat?

Bro how come you Changed your Uni last week cos I thought the Change of course and institution has ended on 4th of June

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
Elijahmawe: On d 18th of june jamb registral Prof Dibu Ojerinde wil b havin a meetin wit all d VC's of various institutions in respect 2 dis yr cutoff mark nd Admision.so stay tune 2 dis page nd get updated.jux wana use dis medium 2 tnk d owner of d page 4 all his information,i knw u wont go unrewarded,God wil surely bless u nd i knw u wil kum 2 my MATRIC..victori Acerta, Aluta contiNuA!!!

And to mine also
grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
Elijahmawe: On d 18th of june jamb registral Prof Dibu Ojerinde wil b havin a meetin wit all d VC's of various institutions in respect 2 dis yr cutoff mark nd Admision.so stay tune 2 dis page nd get updated.jux wana use dis medium 2 tnk d owner of d page 4 all his information,i knw u wont go unrewarded,God wil surely bless u nd i knw u wil kum 2 my MATRIC..victori Acerta, Aluta contiNuA!!!

Thanks for your kind words. Can we also get the source for your information?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Daniel0sas(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ebele150:

Bro how come you Changed your Uni last week cos I thought the Change of course and institution has ended on 4th of June

nooo º°˚˚°º d change of course ended on friday 8th of june.sum1 shld ansa me naaaaaaaa
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Daniel0sas: nooo º°˚˚°º d change of course ended on friday 8th of june.sum1 shld ansa me naaaaaaaa

From what I saw from jamb website states anything related to change of course or institution ends on 4 June 2013
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Daniel0sas(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ebele150:

From what I saw from jamb website states anything related to change of course or institution ends on 4 June 2013
no dats nt right I did mine on d 6th nd it was still on buh vry cost.d portal deadline then was 8th of june.I av my slip with me sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) / Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos] / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.