Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39056 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by zhukafa(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2013
I KILL: damn! 2nd choice? Nah! Don't count on it

Thanks man.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Ogonna50(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2013
Fellow colleague,i scored 200 for law am i good 2 go 4 d course or is it after post ume dey release departmental cutt off
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nellaluv(f): 8:57am On May 26, 2013
My advice to those that want to change their institution to unizik shouldn't bother cos It won't reflect on their system. When you buy the post ume form what you will be told is error. It happened to my brother last year and the year before. So think and choose wisely smiley
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Emmanuel602(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Hello,

Am sorry for being late .lots of business engagements. I don't really know much of DE requirements but there is exam for you guys and once you perform well you will be admitted. Its transparent. When your admitted and your name shows then you will know requirements for admission.

Generally English must be there if your doing a calculation course then maths will be there just like the way. Post ume is.
thanks alot bro
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2013
nellaluv: My advice to those that want to change their institution to unizik shouldn't bother cos It won't reflect on their system. When you buy the post ume form what you will be told is error. It happened to my brother last year and the year before. So think and choose wisely smiley

I won't like you to give such advice here. Never do that again pls. I have 5 people I personaly changed their course and institution from Unn, Uniben, Ansu, Unilag to Unizik and it went fine. Hundreds of people also did it in many cyber cafe including mine and it went fine. Your brother should know the way he is cueing his details in and also check if he has problem from jamb with his details that is causing him such problems. Jamb change of course even on the last day of the change of course is working perfectly ok. Its software driven and don't give problems at all.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2013
Ogonna50: Fellow colleague,i scored 200 for law am i good 2 go 4 d course or is it after post ume dey release departmental cutt off

Normally cutoff comes before change of course finishes. But this year jamb is just in shambles. Jamb disorganized everything about admission this year. Students don't even know where to go do and many things. For the cutoff to be out CBT exams has to be closed and this year I guess change of course has to be closed and schools will have their blue print list before they can issue cutoff and then open the door for postume.

Your 200 score for law is so poor. I do advice you change it to any arts or education course to be on the safe side. If your anambra indigene go for education if your not then you might try arts. Philosophy, religious and human relations and some few of them. People failed very well in jamb this year yes but 200 for law I don't think its ever possible.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 28, 2013
Ogonna50: Fellow colleague,i scored 200 for law am i good 2 go 4 d course or is it after post ume dey release departmental cutt off

Do you wish †̥o study in Benin Republic? Study Law.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Ogonna50(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2013
Yes i wish to study law in benin republic,give me d cost of studying there
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nairaarea: 7:27am On May 29, 2013
For UNIZIK, UNIBEN, OAU, UNN POST UTME & Direct entry Past questions
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Elijahmawe: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2013
I got 240 for law m 4rm delta english commerce literature govt.. M i on a safe side??nd wot must i score in my pume??
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Elijahmawe: I got 240 for law m 4rm delta english commerce literature govt.. M i on a safe side??nd wot must i score in my pume??

Your score is good but please don't score anything less than 77 in your PostUme.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tizzie: Hello i scored 185 in jamb and i changed to unizik (geology). I did physics chemistry and biology in jamb though i went through the brochure and my subjects are okay for the course but i just want to have other people's opinions on whether my subject combination is correct. Thanks.

I guess you were just mis informed.
I don't know unless the cut favors you which is not yet out but using last yr for example geology is not among the 180 courses.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
zhukafa: Score :224
Computer science

Unizik, 2nd choice.

What do you think?

Since 5yrs now Unizik has never taken or listened to anyone who made them second choice. This year i guess will not be different.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
somcherry: @okwaifugo.i hv already done d change of institution and course.does unizik accepts awaiting results.if yes,wen are they are likely 2 demand 4 it?

if your admitted based on your jamb and post ume score before your clearance i guess waec and neco results will be out as it has always happened other yrs. if you want to use awaiting result am not sure if they permit it. last yr with someones case it was permitted because his Dad was a staff and he was given till second semester to submit it. so for non staff children i dont know. you can work down to the admissions and clearance office and then ask them.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
GentleCID: I scored 208 in jamb to study Architecture. I added Unizik as my 1st choice, can dat score get me admission? How can I get unizik post utme past question, I stay in Lagos. Pls reply asap.

Yes all you need is to score 65 to 70 in your post ume and surely you must be admitted.
We can send the past question in hardcopy at just 2,000 naira through okeson, or ifesinachi or ekenedilichukwu bus transport services. the waybill wont be less than 1,000 naira then buying it is 400 naira and our transport logistics within town is 600 naira.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hello everyone.
please Change of Course/Institution Ends tomorrow Tuesday. Do not delay in doing it. do it and get the best advice on the course you want to change to before changing as we wont waste time to reply here at all.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Last year more than 89,234 made Unizik their first choice.
Same last year more than 75,000 scored above 200 and wrote the Post Ume.

Now See this years statistics to show you that you fully have a chance and that this years jamb is really a mess up.

Number of those that scored 200 & above = 14, 261
Number of those that scored 180 to 200 = 39,104
Number of those that scored 160 to 180 = 65,075

This year is totally poor. with this i guess jamb must reduce the cutoff but why is the change of course/institution ending tomorrow? this shows that jamb is incompetent and sick to handle the admissions of students.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2013
OkwaIfugo: Last year more than 89,234 made Unizik their first choice.
Same last year more than 75,000 scored above 200 and wrote the Post Ume.

Now See this years statistics to show you that you fully have a chance and that this years jamb is really a mess up.

Number of those that scored 200 & above = 14, 261
Number of those that scored 180 to 200 = 39,104
Number of those that scored 160 to 180 = 65,075

This year is totally poor. with this i guess jamb must reduce the cutoff but why is the change of course/institution ending tomorrow? this shows that jamb is incompetent and sick to handle the admissions of students.

Thanks Bro for this important info so I guess this year admission will be a blessing to me and everyone aspiring for it too
Bro hope you remember me
Same guy wey dey follow you like twitter since the beginning of this nice thread

cool cool cool
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2013
Hello guys am an aspirant comp engr/elect. Any comp engr/elect here should add me up on 2go jhnpaul1. We shall make it in jesus name.AMEN
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ebele150:

Thanks Bro for this important info so I guess this year admission will be a blessing to me and everyone aspiring for it too
Bro hope you remember me
Same guy wey dey follow you like twitter since the beginning of this nice thread

cool cool cool

hahaah yes my dear. I am aware and keep on following you will surely get something.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lyricalprince: Hello guys am an aspirant comp engr/elect. Any comp engr/elect here should add me up on 2go jhnpaul1. We shall make it in jesus name.AMEN

whats your jamb score?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by temitope23(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
An aspirant too. Scored 218. Choose music and dramatic art.how slim is my chance?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
temitope23: An aspirant too. Scored 218. Choose music and dramatic art.how slim is my chance?

There was mass failure so you are on track. Just 55 to 60 and your good to go on the merit and first list.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
Bro Okwaifugo just saying hello to you and hope to hear from you soon on the latest development or happenings we need to know on our journey towards Unizik

Thanks

Your guy as always

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ebele150: Bro Okwaifugo just saying hello to you and hope to hear from you soon on the latest development or happenings we need to know on our journey towards Unizik

Thanks

Your guy as always

grin grin grin grin grin grin

As of now no meeting at all but soon they will have their meeting and decide on what will be their cut off with directive from jamb. All we are waiting for is the ongoing change of course to close and things wiLl start happening. Thanks so much.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

whats your jamb score?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

whats your jamb score?
215 any hope?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lyricalprince: 215 any hope?

taking the low performance advantage this year in utme i guess just 65 - 70 marks will get you the score even though your jamb score is low.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Elijahmawe: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2013
Y z it dat Anambra indigen must score high in dier pume and non indigen wil Average
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Elijahmawe: Y z it dat Anambra indigen must score high in dier pume and non indigen wil Average

Good question cos up till this moment it Baffles me alot why They came to that criteria
How i wish anybody or @OP can give us a full detailed explanations about it
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Basebiee(f): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Am new in this so pardon...my cousin scored 218 in jamb and unizik is her 1st choice, radiography, pls what are her chances?...and also can her O'level results be combined?...although she wrote this passed waec, can waec and neco gce be combined?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
Basebiee: Am new in this so pardon...my cousin scored 218 in jamb and unizik is her 1st choice, radiography, pls what are her chances?...and also can her O'level results be combined?...although she wrote this passed waec, can waec and neco gce be combined?

Thanks for your question.
there is and as i always say general low performance so this year can be her year. with her score and even though radiography is a medical course and high i think 65 to 68 will surely get it for her.
You can only combine waec ssce and waec gce or neco ssce and neco gce for unizik.
if your using gce please not that the result must be at least 1yr old. last yr nov/dec gce cant be used for admission into unizik except last yr yrs own which has been for confirmed one yr. that's the rule as at last year unless it has changed now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos] / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.