Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39055 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by IKILL: 11:33pm On May 14, 2013
I'm drowning in my thoughts atm and its really hurting me, I scored 186 in jamb and I want 2 buy change of sch and course form, I want 2 change 2 Unizik, my sub combo in jamb are Eng, government, CRS and Econs but d subjects I wrote in my waec r science subjects, I had d plans of studying psychology but based on my jamb score I had 2 change my mind, now I want 2 know which good art courses I can change 2 and have deir cut off mark as 180 in unizk, I saw someone here saying he wants 2 study music, is it a good course given d fact dat I love music and I can also sing, what oda good art courses are there, pls I need answers urgently
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by IKILL: 5:21pm On May 15, 2013
Op answer Me now, I saw u viewing dis thread last night but didn't get any reply 4rm u, and u also made a comment on a thread dis morning, or is my question 2 big 4 u 2 answer?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2013
I KILL: Op answer Me now, I saw u viewing dis thread last night but didn't get any reply 4rm u, and u also made a comment on a thread dis morning, or is my question 2 big 4 u 2 answer?

I was viewing the thread on mobile. I travelled that's why I can't reply because am not yet settle but t seems your in a deep hurry.
My questions for yo is this?

Why did you do science and you took jamb arts subjects?
Even f o will study psychology how will your jamb subjects not machwith your olevel result or o don't know tha unizik denies admission for wrong subjec combination?

Right now I don't have the document for database of students who choose unizik as first choice who scored more than 200 but at The end of this week I will have that and will be able to guide you ver much well in the arts or education dep which will favor you wit our score.

I am always here to guide every student who comes here. Meanwhile jamb of this year is messed up. Official cut off mark of jamb and schools are supposed to have been out by now so that students will know where they are changing their institutions and courses to. But i made contact to some Oga's at the top and I heard that change of course will last up to 1 month because of some issues with many candidates in his years utme.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2013
vizboy: Between Electrical Engineering and Industrial physics which will I have higher possibility in getting admission into. Please help me here

For Unizik Industrial physics has less rush compared to Electrical which is very high.

Any other guide or help on this I will always be here to help you.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2013
Ebele150: I want to use this medium to thank good God for allowing me to score 208 in my jamb even when am not expecting it
Now to my question I choose unizik as my first choice and I put in for business admin but my fear now is the magnitude of candidates that also put in for the course so am thinking of changing to a lower course please I need your sincere advice should I change to a lower course or just continue with the business admin and this is my 6th time of writing jamb

I take God beg Ona oooooo
I wan make this year finally full stop
God bless you all

Hahhaha your so funny Ebele. You mean your 6th time? Anyway it all depends on you shaa. Last year BusAdmin had population of 7,180 who took the post Ume. This year jamb messed many people up so there might be chance for you but in other for you not to gamble on it please give me your utme subject combination so I will suggest some lower courses for you.

Also if you leave it at BusAdmin and your sure of giving yourself nothing less than 65 in postume if your from Ebonyi State or any northern state then with your score you will go through.

If your from anambra, enugu, imo, abia, you should be aiming at 85 to 90 in post ume for you to go through with such jamb score.

I will be waiting your response in other to guide you well.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2013
Emmanuel602: @OP i applied for direct entry in UNIZIK for medlab and my questions are do they conduct post DE exams? what is their criteria for giving admission? what are my chances of getting admited?

Yes. Infact the best way to enter unizik is through DE as long as your coming from another Uni.

Just prepare yourself very well for the DE exam and once you scale through you must surely be admitted. If I may ask which school are you coming from and what course do you have in mind?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2013
Ralphjoe: Hello my guy @okwafulgo, i choosed Unizik as my 1st choice institution, got 208 in the recent Jamb, i applied to study Business admin. What's my prospect of getting admitted? & btw when is the post ume form going to be on sale

I guess you and Ebele have the same in common so please check my reply on his post.

Coming to your second question.... Jamb has too many issues with candidates results. Until they sort them out and finalize everything then they will send blueprint hardcopy to all universities and issue directive on cut off.This is when universities will now come out to fix date for post ume.

I guess in roughly 3-6 wks from now they will be through with this. I also guess CBT candidates will also finish their before this. Which ever way it happens I will always try to update you guys here.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2013
somcherry: pls i nid help...i wrote eng,lit,econs and govt in jamb,i scored 207 and i chose mass comm in unizik and 2nd choice sociology in uniport.i still want unizik bt wants 2 change d course and change both 2nd choice institution n course.......which university accepts 2nd choice 4 sum1 who is frm anambra and which course(s) can i choose in unizik and my 2nd institution(Am thinkin of library n information science in unizik and education and political science or eng language in delsu)thanks n God bless

Please am deeply sorry for replying now. I guess you have to move to education or arts course. It depends on your ability in postume. Library and information science is a very good course but let me know of what you are capable of scoring in post ume so I will give you courses where you can get admitted in.
Polscience and masscomm are very hard to get considering your score so please don't think of it. Concentrate mainly on education and arts courses.

Unizik doesn't accept Second choice. Unn does. Anambra state university does.

Let me hear from you so I will offer more details.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2013
Ucheeze: For admission in2 unizik ping him @ 229b4e7c Any course of ur choice payment after d list 78 to 86 in post ume. His name is kingsley nd he is genuine and he will help you. Pls my brothers nd sisters dnt miss admission this year. Thank you.

If you have any help or anyway to help anyone your permitted to do it in the open here and not requesting students to contact so and so person. I will not allow this to happen here please. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by IKILL: 8:31pm On May 15, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

I was viewing the thread on mobile. I travelled that's why I can't reply because am not yet settle but t seems your in a deep hurry.
My questions for yo is this?

Why did you do science and you took jamb arts subjects?
Even f o will study psychology how will your jamb subjects not machwith your olevel result or o don't know tha unizik denies admission for wrong subjec combination?

Right now I don't have the document for database of students who choose unizik as first choice who scored more than 200 but at The end of this week I will have that and will be able to guide you ver much well in the arts or education dep which will favor you wit our score.

I am always here to guide every student who comes here. Meanwhile jamb of this year is messed up. Official cut off mark of jamb and schools are supposed to have been out by now so that students will know where they are changing their institutions and courses to. But i made contact to some Oga's at the top and I heard that change of course will last up to 1 month because of some issues with many candidates in his years utme.
actually, twasnt my fault, d subs I filled wasn't d subs I got and der was nothing I cud do
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by IKILL: 9:03pm On May 15, 2013
So what r d courses I can study with my jamb score.. I heard jamb has reduced d cut off mark 2 170
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by somcherry(f): 10:01pm On May 15, 2013
@okwaifugo.i hv already done d change of institution and course.does unizik accepts awaiting results.if yes,wen are they are likely 2 demand 4 it?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2013
I KILL: So what r d courses I can study with my jamb score.. I heard jamb has reduced d cut off mark 2 170

You don't just give any cafe your form to fill and then you go home relaxed. Your supposed to be visit 1s in 2days to know the progress. That was a very costly mistake.

Anyway I think the course you will be looking out for is educational foundation, african and asian languages, music is also good. They are the ones I know which will suit your subject combination because arts or science can offer all.

If I get d full list of courses and its details will also update you on that.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2013
The cut off of 170 is not an official news. Until jamb releases is official cut off any other one is just a rumor.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by IKILL: 11:19pm On May 15, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

You don't just give any cafe your form to fill and then you go home relaxed. Your supposed to be visit 1s in 2days to know the progress. That was a very costly mistake.

Anyway I think the course you will be looking out for is educational foundation, african and asian languages, music is also good. They are the ones I know which will suit your subject combination because arts or science can offer all.

If I get d full list of courses and its details will also update you on that.
thanks a lot bro, when is dis thing going 2 end, I mean d change of sch and course stuff
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nairaarea: 12:32am On May 16, 2013
i can send unizik postutme past questions to your email address send a text to my number
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 16, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Hahhaha your so funny Ebele. You mean your 6th time? Anyway it all depends on you shaa. Last year BusAdmin had population of 7,180 who took the post Ume. This year jamb messed many people up so there might be chance for you but in other for you not to gamble on it please give me your utme subject combination so I will suggest some lower courses for you.

Also if you leave it at BusAdmin and your sure of giving yourself nothing less than 65 in postume if your from Ebonyi State or any northern state then with your score you will go through.

If your from anambra, enugu, imo, abia, you should be aiming at 85 to 90 in post ume for you to go through with such jamb score.

I will be waiting your response in other to guide you well.

My utme subject combinations are English Maths Economics and Commerce and am also from Anambra state
Please I need you to clear me on this why must an indigene score high before gaining admssion while non indigene score less and gain admission
And what has my utme score has to do with the post ume, I thought they only offer one admission with one's post ume score only or do unizik combine both utme and post ume score before giving some one admssion

Mean while
I know think say I fit reach Dat 85 abi na 90 mark but with God by my side miracle can still happen sha
But please I need detailed clarifications
Thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Emmanuel602(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2013
Thank you OP. i studied scince lab tech @fed poly mubi adamawa & gradguated with distinction. i applied for medlab and biologycal sci as 1st & 2nd choice for DE. pls are we writing only maths and english in the de exams? & do they require transcript?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2013
Pls som1 help me check ma score fr jamb... Reg no 36448046IC... Tnks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2013
nuelkaosi: Pls som1 help me check ma score fr jamb... Reg no 36448046IC... Tnks

Examination Centre:

Use of English = 53;

Geography = 43;

Biology = 44;

Economics = 36;

Aggregate = 176

============================================================================================================================

Institution: Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka

Faculty: Social Sciences

Course: B.SC., Psychology

Course: OND, Computer Science

Course: NCE, Computer Education/Economics

1. This Result is Provisional.

What do you intend to do?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Examination Centre:

Use of English = 53;

Geography = 43;

Biology = 44;

Economics = 36;

Aggregate = 176

============================================================================================================================

Institution: Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka

1. This Result is Provisional.

What do you intend to do?
thanks bro... Pls wat do u think I shud do now
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 16, 2013
Bro OkwaIfugo you have not replied my post above
An still Waiting patiently for ur feedback
Thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by GentleCID(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2013
I got 208 in Jamb, chose unizik as 1st choice to read architecture, any hope of admission for me?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Emmanuel602(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2013
@OP you are doing a great job here. your answer to my previous post was hidden my questions are do they require transcript for DE? how can i get a copy of the past question? i reside in adamawa state.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2013
Emmanuel602: Thank you OP. i studied scince lab tech @fed poly mubi adamawa & gradguated with distinction. i applied for medlab and biologycal sci as 1st & 2nd choice for DE. pls are we writing only maths and english in the de exams? & do they require transcript?

Hello,

Am sorry for being late .lots of business engagements. I don't really know much of DE requirements but there is exam for you guys and once you perform well you will be admitted. Its transparent. When your admitted and your name shows then you will know requirements for admission.

Generally English must be there if your doing a calculation course then maths will be there just like the way. Post ume is.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2013
nuelkaosi: thanks bro... Pls wat do u think I shud do now

I heard change of course will still last for long until after the CBT exams. Buy it and hold it don't change yet because cutoff as we heard can be reduced. But when its not we will anounce here so students will change theirs and also know what to do next.

Or if you can't wait kindly find any state uni or polythecnic.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Tizzie: 2:52pm On May 24, 2013
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by IKILL: 5:31pm On May 25, 2013
Tizzie: Hello i scored 185 in jamb and i changed to unizik (geology). I did physics chemistry and biology in jamb though i went through the brochure and my subjects are okay for the course but i just want to have other people's opinions on whether my subject combination is correct. Thanks.
1 subject is missing, Geography! But bro, u can't study geology with dat score in unizik, I scored 186, I had 2 change 2 education in political science
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by GentleCID(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2013
I scored 208 in jamb to study Architecture. I added Unizik as my 1st choice, can dat score get me admission? How can I get unizik post utme past question, I stay in Lagos. Pls reply asap.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by zhukafa(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2013
Score :224
Computer science

Unizik, 2nd choice.

What do you think?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by IKILL: 7:01pm On May 25, 2013
zhukafa: Score :224
Computer science

Unizik, 2nd choice.

What do you think?
damn! 2nd choice? Nah! Don't count on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos] / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.