Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39054 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2013
Pls does Unizik accept ND result from IMT enugu for direct entry If yes, what re the procedures? Thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Cee9(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
for
unizik jambite, once the result is out those who obtained jamb change of course form
should contact me to tell them courses to choose both science and art. eche

1 Like

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2013
Cee9: for
unizik jambite, once the result is out those who obtained jamb change of course form
should contact me to tell them courses to choose both science and art. eche

If you have any advice please do your best to dish it out here.

PPT jamb candidates pls can you tell us what you think will be your score. Be positive please and you must surely get that.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by vizboy(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2013
Between Electrical Engineering and Industrial physics which will I have higher possibility in getting admission into. Please help me here
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by CrazyMan(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2013
vizboy: Between Electrical Engineering and Industrial physics which will I have higher possibility in getting addmission into. Please help me here
Industrial physics...Electrical Engineering is a hot cake not only in unizik but in all universities.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by vizboy(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2013
CrazyMan:
Industrial physics...Electrical Engineering is a hot cake not only in unizik but in all universities.
thanks man. You guys are the best
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by mrokam: 2:20pm On May 03, 2013
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2013
I want to use this medium to thank good God for allowing me to score 208 in my jamb even when am not expecting it
Now to my question I choose unizik as my first choice and I put in for business admin but my fear now is the magnitude of candidates that also put in for the course so am thinking of changing to a lower course please I need your sincere advice should I change to a lower course or just continue with the business admin.

I take God beg Ona oooooo
I wan make this year finally full stop
God bless you all
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 11:59am On May 05, 2013
Where is okwaifugo. Plz cn u kindly show up and tel us our fate coz ds jamb Bleep up oo
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by temitope23(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2013
218 and i choose music and dramatic art
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2013
Waooooooooo am so happy and may be because of the prayers we offered here that's why many of you guys made it when hundreds of thousands failed.
Anyway you have from now till next wk Friday to change your course bu don now. I will advic you on what t do.

Fo now wait cos jamb might add marks or universities will reduce their cut off. By Friday this wk we shall know better on this utme and admission issue.
Ebele and temitope congrats you guy tried a lot.

Anyon with an question just keep I rolling in.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 05, 2013
@Okwaifugo thanks for the advice and we are here always for the latest info from you
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2013
Ebele150: @Okwaifugo thanks for the advice and we are here always for the latest info from you

Your welcome.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Daniel0sas(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2013
Pls I need sum1 here to explain d unizik diploma 4 me.I m nt realy pleased wit my jamb score and I tink diploma shld b an option rather than stayin@ home anoda year...scholars in d auz plz. Brief me on dis.2go I.D danie0sas God bless u all smiley NOTE:I intend studying masscomm
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2013
Daniel0sas: Pls I need sum1 here to explain d unizik diploma 4 me.I m nt realy pleased wit my jamb score and I tink diploma shld b an option rather than stayin@ home anoda year...scholars in d auz plz. Brief me on dis.2go I.D danie0sas God bless u all smiley NOTE:I intend studying masscomm

I will not advice anyone I know to go into diploma with the following reasons.

1. Unizik diploma is not nationally recognised. You can't get job with it, no direct entry with it.
2. Unizik diploma school fees is just nothing to write home about. Its very high and also they will exploit you so much with other payments.
3. Unizik diploma lecturers don't take their students serious like how they do take the main regular students serious. So in this case you will end up not reading or learning well and also end up not getting prepared for the next jamb.
4. Unizik diploma will take only 10 to 15 students out of possible 200 to 300 year 2 diploma students in each department. Here only the most outstanding brain will gain admission or the students who's bank act have the highest amount of money.
5. you will think your a student and you will just get carried away not knowing your doing diploma.

In all I advice you to go for POLY and in ur ND2 take direct entry and study hard you will make it into unizik. Its easier this way.

You can use this period and get a diploma course in Computer Training and then read and study hard for your next jamb.

You can also wait cos schools will reduce their cut off which will be know in 2wks time or jamb will review the scores given to students.

I don't mean to put fear in you, I just dropped my advice as a brother. Have a lovely day.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2013
If I may ask DanielOsas,
What's your score and also what's your first and second choice of school.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Daniel0sas(m): 1:05am On May 10, 2013
OkwaIfugo: If I may ask DanielOsas,
What's your score and also what's your first and second choice of school.
. I had 176 nd I chose uniben first and eksu second.actually I av friends dat av finished wit diploma in unizik nd gained directentry and dey said one jst has to meet d required CGPA and there wld b no problem.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2013
I know this school very well and I was once a student there not too long. Take CEM dept last year for example. Their CGPA was 3.7 .students that reached the 3.7 was just more than 40 and they can only take 12 students. What did they do. 3 people paid 100k and got 3 slots and from the VC is 2 candidates then how many is remaining? So they upgraded the result of these people and increased the CGPA to 4.0 and also when computing their results they brought them low and no one was even at 3.7 again but 3.5 except the people who have sorted their way in or 3 or 4 who are extremely intelligent.

the worst happens in social science dept and also arts dept and in many science dpts of Unizik. Your friends will not at times tell you what they did but as long as diploma is concerned in unizik its mode of direct entry admission is the most corrupt.

Am not scaring you. You can try it am just here to offer advice with my wealth of experience.

I have more than 1,000 friends and lots of staffs friends in there. Thanks so much.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Emmanuel602(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2013
@OP i applied for direct entry in UNIZIK for medlab and my questions are do they conduct post DE exams? what is their criteria for giving admission? what are my chances of getting admited?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Ralphjoe(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2013
Hello my guy @okwafulgo, i choosed Unizik as my 1st choice institution, got 208 in the recent Jamb, i applied to study Business admin. What's my prospect of getting admitted? & btw when is the post ume form going to be on sale
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by valuba: 6:50pm On May 11, 2013
for free unizik post ume past question papers and other tertiary institutions, visit: www.ngpostutme.com
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Daniel0sas(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2013
OkwaIfugo: I know this school very well and I was once a student there not too long. Take CEM dept last year for example. Their CGPA was 3.7 .students that reached the 3.7 was just more than 40 and they can only take 12 students. What did they do. 3 people paid 100k and got 3 slots and from the VC is 2 candidates then how many is remaining? So they upgraded the result of these people and increased the CGPA to 4.0 and also when computing their results they brought them low and no one was even at 3.7 again but 3.5 except the people who have sorted their way in or 3 or 4 who are extremely intelligent.

the worst happens in social science dept and also arts dept and in many science dpts of Unizik. Your friends will not at times tell you what they did but as long as diploma is concerned in unizik its mode of direct entry admission is the most corrupt.

Am not scaring you. You can try it am just here to offer advice with my wealth of experience.

I have more than 1,000 friends and lots of staffs friends in there. Thanks so much.
. Ok thnks I jst hpe I do d right thing dis year
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nairaarea: 7:43pm On May 11, 2013
i can send unizik postutme past questions to your email address send a text to my number zero eight zero six zero one seven three four seven one
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nairaarea: 7:45pm On May 11, 2013
nairaarea: i can send unizik postutme past questions to your email address send a text to my number zero eight zero six zero one seven three four seven one
get past questions and start preparing now before it is too late.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by somcherry(f): 4:02pm On May 12, 2013
pls i nid help...i wrote eng,lit,econs and govt in jamb,i scored 207 and i chose mass comm in unizik and 2nd choice sociology in uniport.i still want unizik bt wants 2 change d course and change both 2nd choice institution n course.......which university accepts 2nd choice 4 sum1 who is frm anambra and which course(s) can i choose in unizik and my 2nd institution(Am thinkin of library n information science in unizik and education and political science or eng language in delsu)thanks n God bless
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 12, 2013
Ralphjoe: Hello my guy @okwafulgo, i choosed Unizik as my 1st choice institution, got 208 in the recent Jamb, i applied to study Business admin. What's my prospect of getting admitted? & btw when is the post ume form going to be on sale
grin grin grin
My guy it seems we have something in common
May God see us through
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Ucheeze(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2013
For admission in2 unizik ping him @ 229b4e7c Any course of ur choice payment after d list 78 to 86 in post ume. His name is kingsley nd he is genuine and he will help you. Pls my brothers nd sisters dnt miss admission this year. Thank you.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Emmanuel602(m): 2:05am On May 13, 2013
Ucheeze: For admission in2 unizik ping him @ 229b4e7c Any course of ur choice payment after d list 78 to 86 in post ume. His name is kingsley nd he is genuine and he will help you. Pls my brothers nd sisters dnt miss admission this year. Thank you.
Give me his phone number i dont have BB
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 13, 2013
Ucheeze: For admission in2 unizik ping him @ 229b4e7c Any course of ur choice payment after d list 78 to 86 in post ume. His name is kingsley nd he is genuine and he will help you. Pls my brothers nd sisters dnt miss admission this year. Thank you.

Give us his whatsApp number I don't have BB or his Facebook address to make it more easy for us to follow
Thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 8:07am On May 13, 2013
@OkwaIfugo and house in general please how does unizik conduct there post ume is it that we will sit for the same question we did in jamb or it's a general paper knowledge questions

And please house any body with there last post ume past questions should help us with it

I don't want this year to pass me by
Thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2013
Hello Guys,

I travelled but will be responding to all your requests this night. Have a splendid week ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos] / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.